Barcode Addition

I have acquired a Truetype barcode font.  Is there a way to create and
include address barcodes in or out of Publisher?

Maurice (43)

Maurice <Maurice@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to
utter:
> I have acquired a Truetype barcode font.  Is there a way to create and
> include address barcodes in or out of Publisher?

An article:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP011269721033.aspx

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher

0
the_nerd (6344)
2/15/2005 9:05:52 AM
I would suggest that you read up on barcodes as there is way more to it than
having a barcode font..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/user

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

"Maurice" <Maurice@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have acquired a Truetype barcode font.  Is there a way to create and
> include address barcodes in or out of Publisher?

Dimensions and the start and end of the barcode.

In PostNetTt font the barcode needs to start with a ! (prints a |) and end
with a !.
Also no dash is used.  Once the PostNetTt font is selected, type the ! plus
the numbers ending with another !.

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

> I would suggest that you read up on barcodes as there is way more to it
than
> having a barcode font..
>
> --
> Mike Hall
> MVP - Windows Shell/user
>
> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
>

> "Maurice" <Maurice@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have acquired a Truetype barcode font.  Is there a way to create and
> > include address barcodes in or out of Publisher?
> > --

Additional Transaction Codes in Safepay
Additional codes in the Transaction Codes Entry for VOID type or ability to setup transaction code for checks that were both voided and re-issued in addtion to straight Checks and straight Voids. ...

add contextual url link in "additional actions" submenu ?
If I could easily do the following, I bet alot of folks here at work would thank me and be very happy. What I'd like to do is make so the context menu that appears on a user's email address will allow (through "additional actions" ?) transversal into the user's info page on the employee info web site. Here's more details: We already have a local web site in which we can specify the name of an employee, and a useful page comes up showing the person's name, picture, phone number, and organizational hierarchy within the company. We also have a large global addre...

Integration of additional module?
I currently have Office 2007 Standard. I am thinking of buying Publisher 2007 as a stand-alone module. How much (or little!) integration would there likely to be with the original Office install? Publisher works well as a standalone. Create a folder on your hard drive, install into it. -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Gordon" <gordonbparker@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:OmaoYqmzKHA.5936@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I currently have Office 2007 Standard. I am thinking of buying Publisher 2007 >as a stand-alone module. How much (or little!) i...

Where to download barcode fonts for Word?
Does anyone have any suggestions on where to download barcode fonts for Word? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric http://lmgtfy.com/?q=barcode+font -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> "Eric" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...

Adding additional "ITEMS" to Journal options
Hi, I have added a category to the calender's item list that I would like tracked in the journal for specified contacts. Question please, Can the journal track any item(s) from the Category or Master category lists? thank u No. The journal doesn't do per-category tracking.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Steve Blair"...

One additional discovery relating to this issue.
One additional bit of info - on advice of my mentor, I ditched the lookups in the table - he indicated that might be an issue. I then made lookups in the form itself, and I can see the lists - no problem there. But I still can't add a record (same error messages as below) - UNTIL I uncheck "enforce referential integrity" on the relationship line between tblBusiness & tblContact. I wish I wish I wish I could enforce referential integrity. Ideas? yes, you made a very wise move in removing the Lookup from tblContacts (if you've any remaining doubt, see http://www....

additional exchage in a shared address space.
Hello Group! I am about to run out of space on my exchange server, so I came here for an advice. I have 3 physical locations Location 1 - Headquarters (50 Users in the workgroup environment) Location 2 - Remote Site (10 Users Domain Environment with Exchange) Location 3 - Remote Site (7 Users Domain Environment) I have a Gateway to Gateway VPN tunnel between Location 2 and 3. I am in a single Active Directory 2003 forest with a single domain (mycompany.local) DC at the location 2 holds all 5 FSMO roles. Exchange 2003 Enterprise is configured on the same server. Users from 2nd location ru...

GP v9 Additional Report Footer Section
We use 'Sent to mail Recipient (PDF) to send order confirmations to our customers. I need to attach a copy of our companys Standard Terms and Conditions to this. One way would be to attach an (external) PDF file to the mail message after GP has generated the PDF. A better solution would be to include these terms and conditions as part of a single SOP document PDF. I am able to create additional header, detail and footer sections in the report writer, but I do not seem to be able to create an additional report footer. Is there a way of creating an additional footer, or alternativ...

Barcodes #2
Does someone know how to work with bar codes? Is this possible with VC++ 6? If possible - how do you do it? .. It'll just be a case of getting an appropriate scanner (and/or printer) and knowing how its device driver interface works. >-----Original Message----- >Does someone know how to work with bar codes? Is this >possible with VC++ 6? If possible - how do you do it? >.. > > >. > ...

Barcode Customer Account Number
How can I print a Customers Account Number as a Barcode on the receipt? <IF> <CONDITION> Len(Customer.AccountNumber) </CONDITION> <THEN> <BARCODE> <STYLE> msS3of9 </STYLE> <UPCNOTCHES> msUPCNBelow </UPCNOTCHES> <LEFT> MarginLeft + PageWidth * 0.30 </LEFT> <WIDTH> PageWidth * .40 </WIDTH> <HEIGHT> 0.2 </HEIGHT> <PRINTCAPTION> True </PRINTCAPTION> <BARWIDTH> 0 </BA...

Differences in manual addition and Excel Addition
I was preparing a spreadsheet at work and after about 30 min of wondering what was wrong i noticed that excel had come up with the wrong addition. when i added it by hand it was a penny diff. im an accountant so it does make a diff. Im not sure how to put an attachment on this, but if someone could help me it'd be appreciated. ...

additional clients
We currently have a n exchange 5.5 server setup as per Server license for 10 used by executives and VIPs. We purchased 50 more licenses to add 50 clients. I tried to add the licenses in the license manager but still it shows 10 used, although the purchased info is right. Shall i switch to per seat mode? And what happens to the emails of the 50 clients we have setip on the server. Do the reach them once they find a an empty spot in the license que? Thanks "emirkdse" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We currently have a n exchange 5.5 server setup as per ...

Downloading Additional program files for Money 2006
I have had to re-download Money 2006 Deluxe to my laptop and said OK to download the additional program files necessary so that I can use Budget and other features. The download is not happening, I have re-booted several times, changed the date back to 2006. What else can I do? I am so frustrated at this point. In microsoft.public.money, Steph wrote: >I have had to re-download Money 2006 Deluxe to my laptop and said OK to >download the additional program files necessary so that I can use Budget and >other features. The download is not happening, I have re-booted several &g...

changing digits or letters to barcode
Help!! Can someone show me how to change digits or letter into barcode. example: 243-10-240 or 243-10-KT to barcode You might take a look at my page on Mail Merge in the related area. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm#related -- --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/search.htm "jaf" <me@here.com> wrote in message news:%23icooLCYDHA.4040@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi Ted,...

How do i change text into barcode in office 2007?
I have an excel document i once used which changed the text i typed into a barcode which was displayed in the next cell (text in A1, barcode displayed in A2 etc). I think i created it in office 2003 but cant be sure. I do remember changing the font to barcode something or other but cant seem to find the font in office 2007. Any help? Try the following links: http://www.idautomation.com/sitemap/excel.html http://www.officebarcode.com/word-barcoding.html Micky "shaunee10" wrote: > I have an excel document i once used which changed the text i typed into a &...

additional mailbox on other domain
Hello all, We have two domains and want to give the personal of one domain acces to their mailboxes on the other domain. For us this is just a test to see if it can work. The reason why we are doing this is that we are going to merge with another company and we will have two mailboxes for a certain period. So i want to know when a person is logging on to one domain, if he/she can see the mailbox on the other domain and how can i accomplish that. The meaning is to get direct access to the other mailbox and not to log on again on the other domain. Does anybody know something about this?? Thanx...

Payroll card
We seem to have an issue where the info. on the Additional Information window of an employee's Payroll card disappears. This has now happened to more than one employee, on different days. These are long term employees who have had no other changes made to their employee card. Because we feed info. from the additional information card to other 3rd party software, we are notified the next day of any missing info. Anybody have this experience? Any suggestions? The only suggestion I could offer is to turn on activity tracking for file maintenance and activate it for all users. I...

Temporary allow additions?
I have already searched previous postings for this and found some bits that helped but not really got what i need.... I have my form set to not allow additions, so that you cant get to a new record by using navigation button, you can only view old ones or save the one your on. The problem I have is that I have another form that uses a button to open up this form to add a new entry, is there anyway I can set it up so that when you just go into the second form you cant allow additions but if you go in via a button on another form it will allow me to add a record, could I turn off the additions...

1" x 1" LP2824 barcode label
I am looking for help in writing a label template for 2 each 1.8"Wx1.0"H labels that are side by side. The label part number is 800999-031 (z-select 4000d removeable). MS-POS 2.0 has a default LP2824 Inv 1x2 label. But this label format prints 1 label. I want to print 2 labels side by side. How would I modify this default file? 'Eltron Label (other) [INITIALIZE] [LABEL] N ZT Q254,24 R0,0 S2 D5 A125,10,0,3,1,1,N,"<<StoreName>>" B35,70,0,1,2,3,75,B,"<<BarcodeNumber>>" A260,95,0,2,2,3,N,"<<Price>>" A21,200,0,3,1,1,N...

Additional folders can't not showing TO option for sorting
I'm really liking windows 7...and like the new windows live mail...esspecially the contacts. But in the Mail, I like to add folders to sort things out, both for mail coming in and mail that I am sending. In any of the folders I add i can not sort by the TO option. This leave only the FROM option which is me....so it makes finding an email I have sent to someone else very difficult. The only folder that shows the TO sorting option is the default Sent items folder that is created when you set up a POP account. I keep a lot of emails for work and typically have an IN and OUT...

Additional mailbox in Outlook and Sent Items
Hi all, I've got a mailbox and an additional mailbox opened. When I send an e-mail on behalf of a additional user, sent email goes to my "sent items" folder. How can I force these e-mails to go to additional mailbox'es "sent items" folder? Thanks! Egidijus "blinas" <egisan.delete.this.all@gmail.com> wrote in message news:OVzMCPQVHHA.1036@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hi all, > I've got a mailbox and an additional mailbox opened. When I send an e-mail > on behalf of a additional user, sent email goes to my "sent items" fo...

Convert to Barcode
Does Access have the capability to convert a alpha-numeric field to a standard barcode? Hi Bruce, See http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/barcode.htm for information and links. On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 10:22:33 -0700, "Bruce Goodell" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Does Access have the capability to convert a alpha-numeric >field to a standard barcode? -- John Nurick [Microsoft Access MVP] Please respond in the newgroup and not by email. ...

Create Excel macro for barcode output
I am looking for suggestions or samples of an Excel macro that will output barcodes that can be printed and then attached onto loan documents. Example: input loan # 555 and print off 20 barcoded labels - each label contains loan number + the document type. hi, you don't need a macro for that. we just got throught barcodeing our part numbers in the ware house and used excel and no macro. bar codes are just another font. excel uses 3 0f 9 barcode font. you can download others off the net. you can format a cell with this font and it will show as barcode on the sheet and numbers in th...

Additional fields to LABEL
Hi Has anyone found out how to add items additional fields ( UnitOfMeasure by example) to Label? Ene wrote: > Hi > > Has anyone found out how to add items additional fields ( UnitOfMeasure by > example) to Label? no, you can add on rms label only fields available in label designer. cod Ene, We have an advance labeling software called RITE Label, that allows printing for additional fields such as Unit of Measure. If you are interested in learning more please give us a call at 1-888-267-RITE or drop us an email at sales@rite.us. -- Thank you, Ryan Sakry Program Manager ...

Additional mailbox
I want to make a user to view another user mails, with Outlook. Forward emails via Exchange is not good enough, because that way only the incoming mails he will be able to view, not the sent items. I tried to use the option "Open these additional mailboxes" on Outlook Account settings, that seems to be perfect, except that when the user view a mail, it is marked read both at his and the original owner of the mailbox. Is there a way to view the other user emails without them to be marked as read? Nick <den@sou.leo> wrote: > I want to make a user to view another user...