auto adjust picture to fill complete pictureframe ?

Hi,

I�m trying to get a picture to fit a frame.
I put a picturefame in the document.
Then i replace the frame by a picture and the frame is adjusted for the
picture size....

So, all i get untill now is a frame that is adjusted instead of a picture
that is adjusted to fill the entire frame.

Can anyone help me please ?
Thanks,
Pierre

0
j.damme (1)

Try an empty shape instead. Or simply insert the picture and manually adjust.
When you create an empty picture frame and then insert a picture into the frame,
the frame will adjust the picture proportionally.
If you use an Autoshape, Fill, Fill effects, Picture tab, the picture will not
adjust.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"Pierre" <j.damme@orange.nl> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I�m trying to get a picture to fit a frame.
> I put a picturefame in the document.
> Then i replace the frame by a picture and the frame is adjusted for the
> picture size....
>
> So, all i get untill now is a frame that is adjusted instead of a picture
> that is adjusted to fill the entire frame.
>
> Can anyone help me please ?
> Thanks,
> Pierre

0
mary.sauer (2018)

Auto Filter problem

Auto-Editing

How do I save a picture from word into my pictures?
I have recently installed Office 2007. I am unable to copy and paste a picture from word 2003 onto publisher 2007. So I tried to save the picture into my pics and then insert but I can't do that either. Please help. Unique wrote: > I have recently installed Office 2007. I am unable to copy and paste > a picture from word 2003 onto publisher 2007. So I tried to save the > picture into my pics and then insert but I can't do that either. > Please help. ============================ Maybe the following links will help: (555171) WD: How To Extract Embedded Im...

Unstarted Tasks report showing completed tasks
I have tasks that started and finished in the past. In addition, I have manually marked them as completed. Why are they still showing up in my Unstarted Tasks report? The unstarted tasks report just uses the unstarted tasks filter to find tasks where Actual Start = NA. Check the filter (Project, Filtered For, More Filters etc). Check the Actual Start field in the Tracking Table. -- Trevor Rabey 0407213955 61 8 92727485 PERFECT PROJECT PLANNING www.perfectproject.com.au "mrobles" <mrobles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3E9D4C4F-B764-47DC-B...

Auto-Calculate

auto copy self

Auto correct or Auto complete

embed pictures in Outlook
Is it possible to embed pictures in outlook so the the recipient recieves then in email body and not in attachments line Thank you Yes. You need to set the message format to HTML and use the Insert > Picture menu choice*. /neo * Your mileage may vary as the steps listed above are for Outlook 98/2003 with Word being disabled as the e-mail editor. "belto" <belto@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message news:j2Rqg.40119$181.15574@fe3.news.blueyonder.co.uk... > Is it possible to embed pictures in outlook so the the recipient recieves > then in email body and not i...

OWA auto login

Removing OLD images from Pictures directory
Is there any way to automatically remove images from the pictures directory for all inactive items? I have a bazillion images in that directory from really old inactive items that we are never going to restock....discontinued items, etc. There is absolutely no way we can do this manually. Too much manpower. like if inactive date was over a year ago, then delete image? I haven't been able to find any posts about this. Surely this is a problem for others? help? Mickie create your list with a SQL statement like this: select picturename from item where inactive=1 and picturename<...

Contact Picture
We have a client that wants to attach a picture of the contact to their contact record. Any suggestions on the best way to accomplish this? Cindy; If by 'attach' you literally mean you want to attach a jpg or image file, you can create a note on the contact record called "picture" and attached file to the note. But if what you want is for the contact's picture to be displayed when you open a contact record, then the easiest thing to do might be to create an iFrame that calls a URL that displays the image. if you have sharepoint you could store the image there...

Auto look through subfolders

An auto reply to an auto reply!

Picture frame box
Hi there, I've just upgraded to publisher 2007 and i'm having trouble getting to grips with it, the main problem being the lack of quick and easy way of adjusting the frame around a picture. On publisher 2000 i'm sure there was a button you clicked and the frame shrunk down to the size of the image. The only way i've found of doing this is on 07 is by manually changing the frame by editing the wrap points. This is very time consuming when you have a lot of pictures to change. Oh wise oracle please show me the error of my ways. Thanks in advance Paul wrote: > Hi the...

Auto date

On POS (not RMS) Adjusting Time Clock Entry Defaults to Todays Date
When an employee negelects to time out and we make adjustments on a subsequent day, the Time Clock display will default to today's date even though the correct date is selected in the Employee's Time Clock window. You have to select Save and Close, then reopen the Time Clock event, then adjust the time out time to the correct date. Anybody else notice this bug? M Kalmus Dogtooth Coffee Company ...

HOW DO I SAVE A DOCUMENT AS A PICTURE IN PUBLISHER
I'm trying to create a logo using publisher, but i don't know how to save it as a picture..can u help me with this...thanks Here's one way I use. Get MWSnap, take picture, then insert it into Publisher. http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/mwsnap.html -- Don Vancouver USA "LS322" <LS322@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:63321D61-3FDA-47D1-9CDB-ADAAA2DE2852@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to create a logo using publisher, but i don't know how to save > it > as a picture..can u help me with this...thanks May I ask why? There ...

publisher 2007 cannot complete the operation
I just downloaded the trial version of Publisher 2007 because my old version, Publisher 2000, would not activate the template wizard; instead, I got the message "Publisher cannot complete the operation." The first brochure I clicked on in Publisher 2007 gave me the same message: "Publisher cannot complete the operation." I downloaded 2007 because I could not find any online solution to the problem in Publisher 2000. How do I resolve this problem in either version? Without the templates, the program is useless to me. Have you tried to repair Publisher 2000? What is ...

Auto-Alphabetize

How do I auto-reply incoming eMails ?
During my holidays I want to inform the sender of incoming eMails that I am currently not in office. How can I setup an auto-reply note? Do I setup this in my Outlook 2003 or in the Exchange Server? Joe If you connect to an Exchange server at work, use the Out of Office function (under tools). It will reply once to each sender that you are out of the office. By default in Exchange, auto-replies to the internet are turned off so only internal addresses would receive the Out of Office reply but verify with your Exchange Admin how they have the server configured. If you have a POP3 acc...

fill #2
what i want to do is to fill cells automatically everytime there is a change in the name. can anyone help? for example, cell A1 may say Apple then A1230 may say Orange and then A13560 may say Lemon. I want to be able to fill the blanks cells between Apple and Orange with Apple, cells between Orange and Lemon with Orange Hi Select the column / range. Then Edit / Go to / Special / Blanks. This will select all of the blank cells in the range. Type = and hit the up arrow and then type Ctrl Enter. To fix these values use Copy then Paste Special / Values on the range. Hope this helps. -- Andy....

Auto change of Row number within Formulas
Good morning , I would much appreciate some help in creating a formula which would do the following Cell Resul A1 B1 1 A simple formula would be - sum(c(a1):c(b1)), where the result in this case would be the sum of cells c5:c10. Many thanks, Gle Hi Glen, Look at the INDIRECT() function in HELP -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "millarg" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02302493-2C51-4CB9-9463-06523884BBD6@microsoft.com... > Good morning , I would much appreciate some help in creating a formula which would do ...

Auto-Capitalize
How do I turn this off. I'm making a basic flowchart. I need to turn this off. Thank You On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 10:42:05 -0800, eyewirejets <eyewirejets@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I turn this off. I'm making a basic flowchart. >I need to turn this off. menu Tools -> Auto Correct Options -- Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. Electronics Packages for Visio http://www.electronics-packages.sandrila.co.uk/ ...