Brian Kvalheim
Microsoft Publisher MVP
http://www.publishermvps.com
~pay it forward~

confers no rights.

0
ic (207)

Attn: Chuck Davis
Please email me at bkvalheim@publishermvps.com -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

Attn Brian Tillman
Last week Brian Tillman (MVP) helped me with a sending problems regarding Outlook, suggesting that I set up a gmail account and use it as the outgoing. I think it is going to work, so thanks. My question and if Brian can get back to me, is when I send something from my outlook account, it is also appearing in the sent folder of my gmail. Is there a way to autmatically have them deleted from the gmail sent or do I need to go in there from time to time to do by hand. I'm not sure why this is working through gmail but not directly through comcast, but I guess I shouldn't complai...

Attn: webster72n
Hi Harry! What about your idea of starting a newsgroup? Seems like a winner to me. Good people. Good posts. Just good ol' folks. Peace! SGB ...

Attn: Shenan Stanley
I'm using "Grabit" which has no "reply" button only a "post" icon. Most news readers allow you to "reply" with the original post inside the window. Do you have a better way of replying under the circumstances I've described ? I don't care for it either !!!!! --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =- Dilly Dally wrote: > I'm using "Grabit" which has no "reply" button only a &qu...

Attn: Mary
I was just down on my husband's computer and tried your custom size poser. Even tho I selected a side fold car, I kept getting a top fold. I can't help but wonder if it isn't because the only printer he has on that system is the Adobe distiller. (He has no need for a printer because he uses his system for games.) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] JoAnn Paules [MVP] wrote: (He has no need for a printer because he uses his system > for games.) > what a wise man you married JP :) Of course he's wise. He agreed to go out with me when I asked him. :-...

Attn: Diane
Thanks very much for the link on how to reinstall Office. I followed the directions very carefully, and everything went like clockwork. :) Thanks again. :) -- Sandy sw.foster 1 (at) gmail (dot) com (remove/change the obvious) http://www.sandymike.net You're welcome!! Glad things are working for you now. -- Diane On 8/10/09 7:29 AM, in article invalid-8CDC91.07292010082009@news.supernews.com, "Sandy Foster" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote: > Thanks very much for the link on how to reinstall Office. I followed the > directions very carefully, and everything we...

ATTN:Paul B
Hi Paul Thanks for your reply - it seems to be what I'm looking for. However I'm no expert with Excel. Could you please tell me how I go about getting the coding you sent into the VB editor as I've never had cause to use this before. Thanks for your help - it's much appreciated. Cheers Paul Bardsley J Right click on the sheet tab, view code, insert the code. Suggest you paste the code as Paul supplied it so you will see color turn red indicating a syntax error caused by splitting a line without using the break character which is space then underscore. ...

Attn: Dave P. Question re Pix Calls via Macro
Dave, the solution you provided is working wonderfully...of course now I have to stretch the envelope again! I was wondering, if I have another cell on the same sheet where I want to put another set of graphics called via a VLOOKUP as before, what code do I put in the first sheet since I can't use the same VLOOKUP as the first one. I tried plugging the same code into sheet a second time, only specifying the second cell location & VLOOKUP code but it faults on the second "Worksheet_Calculation liine. You only get one of those worksheet_calculate events per worksheet. So ...

Attn: Ben
Ben, this is a followup to the "May have messed up Exchange move" thread. When I had the RUS's rebuild, the e-mail addresses showed up in the user properties in AD Users& Computers. I have since made changes to distribution lists, and they have not automatically updated, causing me to have to rebuild the RUS's again. Any idea why this is, and what I can do to fix it? I have the update frequency on the RUS's to "Always run". Check my reply to the other thread. There's a great KB article that deals with troubleshooting RUS. -- Ben Winzenz Exch...

Attn: Newsletter editors
I'm doing a little research. If you use Publisher to create newsletters, contact me offline. Please. :-) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.708 / Virus Database: 464 - Release Date: 6/18/2004 JoAnn Paules wrote: > I'm doing a little research. If you use Publisher to create newsletters, > contact me offline. Please. :-) > Hi, JoAnn. I emailed you offline but didn't hear back. Are you still interested in asking questions or whatever? --...

Attn Mary Sauer
I remember you said you had some clip art of money. Could you provide a link to it? My mom is making certificates for my young nieces for good report cards. She always gives them $5 in ones. I thought it would be cute to put some fake dollars on the certs. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] JoAnn A link to Mary's page with the 'funny' money clipart.. http://msauer.mvps.org/more_graphics.htm ...and the 'Home' page is .. http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm I saved the site so I could learn a little and for the great clipart.. -- Mike Hall M...

Attn: John Inzer
I have a question about Home Publishing 2000. My mom uses this and I was wondering if the all of the artwork can be installed on her system instead of having to insert the disk each time she wants to make a card? I can't think of anything Publisher-related to keep any group purists happy. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] --- Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free. Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.802 / Virus Database: 545 - Release Date: 11/26/2004 JoAnn Paules wrote: >I have a question about Home Publishing 2000. My mom uses ...

Attn MS: Fix the Reports
Suggestion for MS: Fix the reports in CRM to actually be valuable. I know it looks flashy to have all these graphs, but in real world sales scenarios it is much more helpful to have valuable information in list form. For example the "Products by Account" report is completely useless since when you click on "Show all" expecting to see a list of products that account has purchased, you just see a list of orders . . . sometimes the same order multiple times, but you still have to click on the order to see what the products were on that order. . . so I still can'...

ATTN; Dick Watson
Hi Dick After all this time, I may have found my problem in money and I am sure you would be interested in it since you tried to help me for so long with the corruption problems I was having. For quite awhile now I have felt that it had some to do with a Credit Card account as most of the time that I received a report on what the Salvage tools repaired it usually showed a transaction and if I remember right it was always a payment to this account. As I noted the other day, since I loaded Quicken, Money has not froze on my.....not once and I was starting to think Quicken's presenc...

OT: Attn Rob "Crash" Giordano
I hear congrats are in order for you! -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 Heehhhheee...yah but I haven't had the official notice from April yet. I've been pretty excited about it! Thanks! "JoAnn Paules" <jl_paules@hotNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message news:eDlAMMvvHHA.3364@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... |I hear congrats are in order for you! | | -- | JoAnn Paules | MVP Microsoft [Publisher] | | ~~~~~ | How to ask a question | http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 | | | It's good to be ...

Attn: Microsoft
I'd like the ability to place an object directly into a cell, not merely hover above it. HTML can insert graphics into cells, why can't Excel? I'd also like to place an entire sheet into a single cell. Send them an email mswish@microsoft.com -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please, for everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup/forum) "Robert Kent" <robertkent@yahooie.coma> wrote in message news:OOOh%23K7jEHA.3876@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > I'd like the ability to place an object directly into a cell, not merely > ho...

Attn Ben Winzenz
Hey Ben, There is a posting dated 6/14, subject: virus issues, from: markus that I have tried to assist with regarding open relaying. I've wrote an explaination on how I interpet how it works and how to close the open relay yet am not 100% my explaination is correct. I do not want to mislead the poster. Can you chime in on it and comment. I'm curious myself. Thanks. I've replied. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne "AllenM" <allen.miyake@gmail.com> wrote in message news:uxPMQeccFHA.2180@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hey Ben, > There is a posting da...

Attn Frank Kabel
Frank, You've always been able to assist me in the past.... do you care to take a crack at this one? I have a list that contains about 45 different employee names. Many of the names are listed more than once and the number of names on the list is constantly changing. I'd like to know if there is a formula that will allow me to count the total number of names with each name being counted only once? Example: John Bill John Mary Joan Bill Leroy I want to know how many employees are in the list, not counting the duplicates. In the example above the count would be 5. Hope that...

OT: Attn John Inzer
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0009G037A/qid=1119402150/sr=1-87/ref=sr_1_87/104-8172644-2289543?v=glance&s=software -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Thanks Brian. Here's a PC Mag review if you're interested: Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006 http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1759,1829590,00.asp -- John Inzer "Brian Kvalheim [MSFT MVP]" <bkvalheim@publishermvps.com> wrote in message news:uV6jcZsdFHA.2556@TK2MSFTNGP1...

ATTN: Andy David
I'm dealing with more or less the same thing now. I went through the TechNet article below and the "showInAddressBook" property existed, however there was nothing in the Value(s) box (i think it said like "no value" or something like that). When i copied and pasted the values from an account that's been in the GAL all along, the mailbox showed up in the GAL almost right away. I had already updated RUS several times, but the mailbox would only show up after i added the values manually. How to fix this?? "Andy David - MVP" <adavid@pleasekeepinngchee...

ATTN: MR EXCEL GURU
How do I draw a dashed white line on an excel chart? XL 2000 or XL 2002. "Father Guido" <FG@SNL.com> wrote in message news:ttb47019cfrrrlfa5o7lk102t1lglr08sh@4ax.com... > How do I draw a dashed white line on an excel chart? > XL 2000 or XL 2002. Sorry, I only answer advanced questions. Hi Father Guido Here is a site that tells all http://www.tushar-mehta.com/index.html?http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/charts/straight_lines/ Alternative for a quick fit: View|Toolbars- click on Drawing Click on chart so that the sizing handles show Click the Line tool on Drawing T...

Attn Ron Rosenfeld
Hi Ron, I hope you are well and as always thanks for the help you have provided to me. However it has been a couple of weeks now since I asked for your help and I think it it time for another request LOL :) This is a small request and hopefully just a minor tweak to one of the macros you have previously provided...... It is the macro that highlights the top four values which then highlights the top value with a background colour of yellow and the remaining values with a background colour of green as per below: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Attn Gord Dibben
In a thread from a year ago at http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forum.aspx/excel/34822/Excel-2000-Header-Date-Format I'm interested in your post dated 30 Jan 2009 00:26 GMT. I'm having a similar problem with Excel 2007 and have seen your name replying to similar threads all over the place. First, I'll post my problem (from a copy/paste elsewhere), then ask about something you said in that particular reply. Vista Business SP2 in case it makes a difference to my question. Default Dates not honoring Regional/Language Options I have Regional/Language Options Short Date set to &...

Re: Attn LoriM
>Here's what I would do... >Copy & paste the cells in Word. That will put the info in a Word table. I should have been clearer in my request. That is where I had put it. >If you don't want a table, you can then do "Table | Convert | Table to Text" to >get a list. >If you need it back in Excel, just copy the text and paste back into an >Excel cell. Nope I wanted it in Word without the table, just like it now is, thanks to your help. :-) Many thanks oldtrout >Hope this help. "oldtrout" wrote: >> Using Excel 2000 >> I ...

Attn John Peltier
Hello Jon, I saw your post about Gantt Charts on February 10. Do you have any references (Urls) or can you give some guidance for setting up a Gantt Chart schedule for five rooms where the rooms may be reserved multiple times for say 1 to 5 days over a month period. A month for each room may have 10 to 20 different reservations and there may be days where the room is not reserved. Where a reservation starts on the same day the previous reservation ends, the bars for the room would need to be a different color to distinguish where the latter reservation starts. Thanks, Steve Hi St...