Any tricks for Mail and Catalogue Merge in Publisher?

I already prepared my brochure, created my address list but the mail merge
wizard is not available to me.  Can't figure out what is wrong.
0
jmartin99 (1)

This addresses Publisher 2002, maybe your issue too?
PUB2002: Mail Merge Feature Is Unavailable
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;286203

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"jmartin99" <jmartin99@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I already prepared my brochure, created my address list but the mail merge
> wizard is not available to me.  Can't figure out what is wrong.

0
gsauer (5094)

Rearrange Mail Items
Sorry if this topic has been covered. I have two outlook data files that keep open at all times (the main "Personal Folders" and an archive). In previous versions, the archive folder was on top and Person olders was on bottom. In 2007, it's the opposite and I can't figure out how to swap the two. Granted, it's a small thing but it's what I'm used to and I don't feel like changing my habits. TIA, nautonnier do to complaints in older versions, 2007 puts the default delivery location on top. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook...

Mail stuck in outbox continually sending
Hello, I am currently running Exchange 2003 enterprise edition w/SP2 on a Windows 2003 w/sp1 server and Outlook 2003 on client machines. As of late I have had a couple of users, who run XP and OUtlook 2003 have a problem where they send an email and it stays in the Outbox, but still sends to the recipent. The recipent will receive the same email over and over and over until the user here deletes it from the Outbox. It is not a common occurance and only seems to happen when sending attachments. I currently limit attachments to 6mb for file and session, however the attachments that were sen...

What do I do if I have publisher on computer but no software?
I pushased Microsoft Publisher online and downloaded it onto computer. I have purchased rights to use on multi computers. However, the computer tech that I had for my company is the one that did this for me. I have additional computers that need this software as well as I would like to have a hard copy of the software. Can anyone help me with this situation? embrace <embrace@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I pushased Microsoft Publisher online and downloaded it onto > computer. I have purchased rights to use on multi computers. > However, ...

Dirty Tricks
You dirty bastards. I clicked on the "check for banks supported" by my money product installed and i get this... Banking Direct Services* are the fastest, easiest way to connect with your financial institution and have your statements automatically downloaded into Money directly from your financial institution. * This service is only available if you have Microsoft Money 2005. You will need to use Microsoft .NET Passport in order to access your account information. Your financial institution may offer an alternative means of downloading statements and transactions from their web...

How do I setup an SMTP gateway / smart host for Exchange 5.5 internet bound mail #2
My current setup has a Windows NT 4.0 Exchange 5.5 server setting on our company LAN behind a Microsoft ISA Server. The Exchange server's Internet Mail Connector binds to (I assume this is the proper terms) port 25 on the ISA server for inbound and outbound Internet Mail. Our company has finally upgraded to a new Cisco Pix Firewall which we are able to setup a DMZ on. The suggestion by our ISP is to setup an SMTP gateway in the DMZ and have our internal Exchange server send mail to it destined for the Internet. I am aware that most of the work for making the connections from the SMTP ...

How to move my mail to a new machine
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I've been using my Mac to work in Entourage but am getting a new MacBook Pro. How do I transfer all my mails to the new machine? <br> Thanks On 2010-06-02 11:56:02 -0400, Beandog9@officeformac.com said: > I've been using my Mac to work in Entourage but am getting a new > MacBook Pro. How do I transfer all my mails to the new machine? Move the Microsoft User Data from your Documents account in one computer to the same location in the other. Actually, if you us...

Default Mail Application
I'm frustrated beyond belief here... I just recently formatted my PC and upgraded from Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 7 Professional. After reinstalling my windows live programs, I'm noticing that regardless of whatever application is set as my default mail application, when I click on the button in the main messenger window which shows me how many emails I have, it will *always* bring me to the windows live website. I want it to use live mail, but it will not do so. just as a point of clarification - it was working fine before I reinstalled Windows and Windows Li...

Allowing programs to send e-mail
My program is trying to send e-mail messages. The recipient list varies from one message to the next. Every time my program executes objMessage.Recipients.Resolve I get an Outlook message box with the following text: A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should chose "No". Every time my program executes objMessage.Send False I get an Outlook message box with the following text: A program is trying to automatically send on yo...

Mail merge using Windows Live Mail
I have switched from using Outlook Express to Windows Live Mail, but now I'm having problems with the mail merge in Publisher. It looks like it is requiring OE as the email client for outgoing mail. How can I make the mail merge function in Publisher use Windows Live Mail instead? I know very little about Live Mail. There is a Connector. Read the article; see if it is what you need. Microsoft Office Outlook Connector overview http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA102225181033.aspx -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Johanna" <Johanna@discussio...

internal e-mail to exchange server & external e-mail to PC
I'm not sure if this is an Outlook or Exchange issue. Exchange 2000 & Outlook XP Sixty employees, about 20 have an external e-mail address through our ISP. We are setting up Exchange 2000 to handle internal e-mail & calendar. How can I set it up so that external e-mails from the ISP's POP server go to the user's PC while internal e-mail stays on the Exchange server? Bill Bill Mitchell <training@jcnypd.org> wrote: > I'm not sure if this is an Outlook or Exchange issue. > Exchange 2000 & Outlook XP > Sixty employees, about 20 have an external e-m...

Unrecognized Returned E-mail
I am still getting e-mail returned that I did not send and do not even recognize. A couple of example below: I have run Norton security virus detection with the most up to date software and it says no viruses. Can anyone advise a cause and solution? Example 1: I'm sorry the message returned below could not be delivered to the following addresses: Undeliverable to pvdjlfq@aol.com X-Symantec-TimeoutProtection: 0 X-Symantec-TimeoutProtection: 1 Return-Path: <harrymeulenkamp@hetnet.nl> Received: from sccmgwc02.mchsi.com ([127.0.0.1]) by sccmgwc02.mchsi.com (InterMail v...

incoming mail
Hello frineds, the incoming mail does not get to my inbox until I try to open an existing email, strange problem. I am running Outlook XP sp2 with Exchange 5.5 sp4 in back. Does anybody know the reason for this behavior? Thanks. Good afternoon, If you mean you are not notified about new mail messages until you do something in Outlook, this is normal if the "new mail" notifications are not reaching your client from the server. This notification is sent via a UDP packet to the client, and is highly susceptible to being intercepted and dropped, especially when using MAPI via t...

Mail REFUSED to Public folder
My piblic folders are not allowing certain groups of users to send mail to mail enabled public folders. These public folders had been working for quite sometime and all of a sudden they don't. I read articles 319753 and 323728 but they do not fix the problem. Does anyone have an idea as to how fix this. All my mail-enabled public folders are down. Is there a way to search the AD for groups that the Exchange Enterprise Group cannot read? Thanks, Paul ...

Why is mail merge not available?
I have newly installed Publisher 2003 and most of the mail merge commands are not available. How do I activate this feature? What commands are unavailable? Can you open the wizard? -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "MarkCJ" <MarkCJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:13AB0160-5F4D-4481-BCB5-D3C9E45B363A@microsoft.com... >I have newly installed Publisher 2003 and most of the mail merge commands are > not available. How do I activate this feature? In the Tools/Mail and Catalog Merge ...

Oulook Internet Mail
I have a user who is only getting the Internet mail option for outlook and services does not show uip to change it to the Exchange mode. which version of outlook? it sounds like you are in internet only mode and need to reconfigure for corporate - look in tools, options, mail [services] for the reconfigure button. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Search for answers: htt...

Microsoft Publisher MVP Web Site Update
Just an FYI to all, I have added a new section to the www.publishermvps.com website for tips on using Publisher: http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=112 (found in the General section) If you have any great publisher tips, post them here and I will add them to our site and be sure that you get proper credit for the tips! I have also added a few more FAQ updates and added 4 more tutorials. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

where does microsoft mail export mail messages to?
Just purchased a new computer & have been using Outloog Express 6.0 on my old computer. New computer has Outlook 2007. I just exported my outlook express mail in windows mail so I could have it in Outlook 2007. Where does it get exported to? How can I find it? Outlook has to be setup / configured & working, before in Mail you Export msgs to 'Exchange' (Close outlook before doing the Mail export) "tcubbedge" <tcubbedge@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5C4208DB-021E-4FDD-8FEF-6B1B8F2B5880@microsoft.com... > Just purchased a new computer &...

encryptet Mail is no able to open... (XP)
If i try to open an encryptet mail, i get the password- inputbox. but nothing happens. if i save the password, nothing happens either! and after i saved the pw and klick on to another encryptet mail it suddenly opens. but i want to open it without saving the password! has anybody had this problem before? ...

Lost unread mail folder -- OL2003
for some reason my UNREAD Mail folder has disappeared from my favorites in Outlook 2003. Any Ideas how I can get it back and to work as original? Thanks in advance Davis The favorites is just a shortcut to the Search Folder. Rightclick it and choose Add to Favorite Folders If it's not there recreate it by righvtclicking Search Folders and choose New Search Folder... -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Create your own fully customized Toolbar -Creating a Classic ...

Rebate requires mailing in COA?
Whats up with this? They always required mangling the original box. Now M$ wants us to mail them our certificate of authenticity? I recently acquired Money Deluxe '04 and Trips '04 and both want me to mail in the COA. Technically doesn't that mean it is no longer legal/licensed? From www.howtotell.com the COA will be adhered to the top of the product box. Please retain the COA label. And EULA states license is only valid if it has a COA. And further states it cannot be sold or transfered without a COA. Seems everyone tries to find some way to rip you off with rebates! ...

mail retrieval
When I connect to Outlook, I have just recently begun to get this message: OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module MSVBVM60.DLL at 0167:660d5934. Registers: EAX=00000000 CS=0167 EIP=660d5934 EFLGS=00010287 EBX=016401e5 SS=016f ESP=0384f580 EBP=0384f584 ECX=00000022 DS=016f ESI=bff94645 FS=5f4f EDX=817c7ee0 ES=016f EDI=0384f5ec GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: 83 78 34 00 75 3d 66 83 78 38 00 75 36 ff 35 b0 Stack dump: 0384f674 0384f5b0 0161776c 0043ed40 00000001 016610b8 00000000 03840001 0384f618 0384f648 0384f5f8 00000000 0384f628 01619a77 01c03160 00000001 The the program must be shut ...

Word mail merge

Mail does not come in
I have been having this problem for some time now in Outlook. Please help me resolve it. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'mail.bellsouth.net', Server: 'pop.att.yahoo.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F My mail will not come in. This is Outlook mail. When I called the Tech people at AT&T (formerly bellsouth), they had me change all types of settings and created a mail location at AT&a...

Mail
How do i stop mail program from sending/receiving at startup and shutdown - i have check email at startup un ticked? Thanks, I "Jason" <jallen@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23oui2QSULHA.796@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > How do i stop mail program from sending/receiving at startup and > shutdown - i have check email at startup un ticked? > > Thanks, > I I wish MS had left WindowsMail alone. It was a fairly good program and worked much better than what's on Windows-7. I'm very disappointed in Windows-7. I liked XP and Vista a...

Unread mail #5
Hello- I use Outlook Web Access as does our receptionist. She gets some mail in a folder called Unread Mail that doesn't show up in her Inbox. She just discovered it today. Should I delete the Unread Mail folder and hope that it's forced to the Inbox? Thanks. TW <twest@holyrosarymedford.org> wrote: > Hello- I use Outlook Web Access as does our receptionist. She gets > some mail in a folder called Unread Mail that doesn't show up in her > Inbox. She just discovered it today. Should I delete the Unread Mail > folder and hope that it's forced to the Inbox? Un...