an instalation question

I have installed the program twice it has crashed, how do
I install again as when I do it tells me I've aleady
registered?
0
the5cars (1)

2 Font Questions
I have a visually challenged user whose laptop died on her. She is using Outlook 2000 SP3 on Windows XP SP1 against an Exchange 5.5 SP4? environment. On her old laptop, she had made quite a few changes to her display to make it easier to read. We have been able to recreate all of those settings with the exception of two. The first is the To: and CC: buttons and the subject header on the New Message form. Those are maintaining their old default size. The other is the whole Address Book window that pops up when you click on the To: or CC: controls. All of those are the small default sizes...

Excel97 Conditional formatting question
Using conditional formatting, I need to know if this is possible: If the value of cell A1 is is between the value of B1 and 2500 then I want to set the font color and background color of cell A1 to some other color than the default. -- Zilbandy - Tucson, Arizona USA <zil@zilbandyREMOVETHIS.com> Dead Suburban's Home Page: http://zilbandy.com/suburb/ PGP Public Key: http://zilbandy.com/pgpkey.htm ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Just use the Between condition, with bounds of =B1 and 2500. -- HTH Bob Phillips (replace somewhere in email address with g...

Rich Edit Control 3 Unicode question
Hi there I'm using CRichEditCtrl in my MFC Dialog application on windows XP. When I paste certain unicode characters (such as greek, hebrew, or arabic, the French Franc currency symbol) etc, I initally see the symbol correctly in the control, but when the control loses focus, the unicode character gets replaced with a '?'. I am iniitlaising the control with AfxInitRichEdit2(). Any ideas on how I can get the control to retain unicode characters ? Thx for help. Charles A couple things for starters: 1) Must be creating a Unicode build 2) Must have _RICHEDIT_VER defined in the pr...

query question
Can I create a query that will replace @abcwest.com with @abcbest.com in the table Customer column email and cc ? Thank you "fniles" <fniles@pfmail.com> wrote in message news:%23rGu6FUHLHA.3732@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Can I create a query that will replace @abcwest.com with @abcbest.com in > the table Customer column email and cc ? > Thank you Yes. Have a look in the BOL index under string functions. UPDATE tblCustomer SET EmailAddress = REPLACE(EmailAddress , '@abcwest.com', '@abcbest.com') WHERE CHARINDEX('@abcwest.c...

Question regarding IIf
Hello all. Im not very good at querys, so pls dont laugh. ;) I cant really get it to work. Is it at all possible to do this? ArtNr: IIf([ArticleNumber]="600#######";Left([ArticleNumber];LEN([ArticleNumber])-2);Left([ArticleNumber];LEN([ArticleNumber])-3)) In my desperation I have also tried Format, but the same thing happends. It uses the Left with LEN -3 all the time. Any suggestions? If the # is meant to be a wild card representing any digit, use the Like operator: ArtNr: IIf([ArticleNumber] Like "600#######", ... If ArticleNumber is a Number field (not a Te...

Filtering incoming email questions
I'm about to set up an Exchange server for the first time on SBS 2003. The client wants to know if an email is sent to more than one person, can we have a rule/filter that delivers it only to the first addressee and no one else? Basically not allow mulitple addressees of any kind, either in the main "to:" field, the "cc:" field, blind copy, etc. It would be nice if this was configurable by the user but if it had to be policy for the whole Exchange server site, that would be OK, too. Apparently their customers are making a habit of sending things to mulitple em...

Well that's strange... TAB question
For no apparent reason, my Excel at work has started misbehaving. If I am in, say, A1 and hit TAB, instead of going to cell B1, I go to R1. Can anyone explain this, or tell me how to put it right. TIA Steve Protection? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "CrankyLemming" <crankylemming@aol.com> wrote in message news:fc55430.0411300627.1ac59e22@posting.google.com... > For no apparent reason, my Excel at work has started misbehaving. > > If I am in, say, A1 and hit TAB, instead of going to cell B1, I go to > R1. Can anyone explain this, or tell me h...

Can I view an excell document without excell (not installed wit.
Can I view an excell document without excell which for some unknown reason is not provided with the xp home addition. ????? no excell in XP home edition wrote: > Can I view an excell document without excell which for some unknown reason is > not provided with the xp home addition. ????? www.openoffice.org - not only can you view an excel file, you can edit it and save it. -- Interim Systems and Management Accounting Gordon Burgess-Parker Director www.gbpcomputing.co.uk Excel is not and has never been included with any version of Windows OS. If you had it in the past, your seller...

CRM 1.2 doesn't work after installation
After the full installation of Microsoft CRM on Win2003 server (DC, SQL2000 server, Exchange 2003 server and IIS 6.0; security privileges for local computer and local computer account added to "Pre-Windows 2000" in Active Directory) I recieve the next error message in CRM Deployment Manager when trying to add users: The server localhost is not responding. This might happen if it is currently unavailable, it is not a Microsoft CRM server, or you do not have sufficient privileges to run User Manager. An attempt to run the CRM brings me "Page not available" message in IE. O...

Question about possible memory leak
I have an MDI application that uses the following functions to display the file's name and small icon in a statusbar pane. My question is, in the SetPanelIcon() function I added a call to DestroyIcon(). It is necessary to prevent a memory leak? The MSDN files state that CStatusBarCtrl::SetIcon sends a SB_SETICON message and that "The status bar will not destroy the icon. It is the calling application's responsibility to keep track of and destroy any icons." // In the view.cpp void CMyAppView::SetDocumentIcon() { CMainFrame* pMainFrame = (CMainFrame*) ::AfxGetMainWnd();...

Form/Query Question
In Access 2007, I have a table that has the following columns: First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Hair Color, Height, Weight, and Current Location. I want to create a form that I can go into and find all of the individuals that were born after 1980 and with brown hair; or possibly all the individuals with brown hair that weigh under 180. Basically I want to be able to search the table based on inserting the specific parameters I want into a form. And then I want to be able to see a report of all the individuals that meet my parameters to print out. How can I go about this? Y...

Combo Box Question 12-19-09
I have several Combo Boxes that need to use the same choices. Is there a way to only use this code 1 time & all the Combo Boxes offer the same choices or do i have to enter this code for every Combo Box? My Combo Boxes are "Type_Work_601-623" & "Type_Work_701-723" 'Type Work to be Done With Me.Type_Work_601 .AddItem "ADD:" .AddItem "ASSIGN:" .AddItem "EXTEND:" .AddItem "MODIFY:" .AddItem "MULTIPLED" .AddItem "REASSIGNED" .Ad...

Installation Issue
I have just installed CRM 1.2 Professional - I was able to install the 1.2 client locally. On a VPN connection, I can't seem to access the server - I tried to installed the client and it's asking for the website, but it can't be found. Do I need to allow remote access or some other approach? Thank you See if you can get to the CRM server via a web browser. If you can access it by name, it's probably related to open ports. If you can't, it's a name resolution issue. "tony" wrote: > I have just installed CRM 1.2 Professional - > I was able to ins...

Installing Money 2004 #7
After installing Money 2004, it will not allow me to open it. An error message reports no state data. I have tried different installation types and tried all of the MS solutions without success. I can't even e-mail MS for support because I can't open Money to get my product ID and the webpage will not accept any of the ID numbers on the disk or packaging. $90 and 6 hours spent on installing this software and it won't work, what's up? Have you tried opening the sample file? - what is the exact error you see? -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.micr...

KB976569 KB979909 KB979906 fail to install
The three .NET updates fail to install. I have manually deleted all .Net Framework packages and reinstalled. I have applied Microsoft Fix It 50123. I have used the .NET cleanup tool to uninstall all .NET Framework packages twice and reinstalled in the correct order (3.5 first then 1.1 etc) and still I cannot get these updates to install. I opened a request for assistance via email and was simply referred back to here. I have the following in update history: Error Code: 0x643 Try to install the update again, or request help from one of the following resources. BUT the...

advanced filter question
Hello all again, I've got some data in column A, sheet3 and I have the following code (that works without problem) Sub FilterUniqueItems() Dim i As Integer Dim list As Variant Dim DataRange As Range Set DataRange = Worksheets("sheet3").Range("A1:A10") list = DataRange.AdvancedFilter(Action:=xlFilterCopy, Copytorange:=Worksheets("sheet3").Range("B1"), Unique:=True) End Sub Is it possible to determine (programatically, I mean) how many and what values the advancedfilter extract? I'd like to treat the data before pasting it into Excel. ...

Installing exchange on 2 servers
Hi Simple question. We have exchange 2003 standard installed on our active directory network. I want to install exchange on another server so i can merge all the mailboxes over to this new server. Will Active Directory allow me to do this?? Thanks Simon You can add additional Exchange servers to your Exchange Organization. Exchange Organizations - the unit at the top of the hierarchy - is composed of one or more Administrative Groups (amongst other objects). When you set up Exchange on the new server and add it to your existing Exchange Org, it will be installed in the first adminis...

calculate equated monthly installment ?
How do we calculate equated monthly installment value for given int rate and period for a capital available and reverse of the same. Thanks Try A1 - Loan amount. A2 - Per annum interest rate (in %) A3 - Tenure in months. =PMT(A2/12,A3,-A1) "D V Bidri" wrote: > How do we calculate equated monthly installment value for given int rate and > period for a capital available and reverse of the same. Thanks EXCEL 2007 Please check out:- http://www.pierrefondes.com/ - item number 6 right at the bottom of the page. Pull up the Workbook in front of yo...

CRM install on SBS2003
I'm trying to install CRM 1.2 on a SBS2003 server for testing. We I get to the part asking for the SQL server name it can't connect. If I use SERVERNAME\SBSMONITORING for the name I get an error about needing "full-text indexing" runnning on the SQL Server. The SBS2003 server is the Premium version and was installed using all the defaults. I think my issue has to do with SQL server. I'm not even sure if it is installed or if I have some limited desktop version of SQL Server 2000 on there. There does not seem to be any SQL Server admin software I can access,...

new installation and my inbox doesn't show hotmail folders or mai.
Help I can't get Inbox to display any items from my hotmail inbox, they all display in a separate folder Http accounts will always have a separate folder. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Faith asked: | Help I can't get Inbox to display any items from my hotmail inbox, | they all display in a separate folder ...

Process to install rollups
We are currently on Rollup 6, and would like to move to Rollup 10 (or higher). 1. Which is the best (most stable) rollup to move to? We haven't been experiencing any issues (that we are aware of) but want to stay semi- current with the rollups. 2. From what I've read, we have to install Rollup 7 first, then the final Rollup. Do we have to do anything else in between steps? I see that there are a log of manual items to enable or change through registry, but it seems like we should only touch those if they apply directly to an issue that we have encountered. Is that correct? Thanks fo...

Subclassed scrollbar design question
I have an app that uses a lot of custom controls. I subclassed a CStatic to create a scroll bar control, which I use on some of my dialogs. On one of these dialogs the custom scrollbar is the scrollbar for a list box on the same dialog. As a general design question, is it better to pass the handle of the list box to the scroll bar and let the bar control the list? Or is it better to have the scrollbar send the WM_COMMAND message back to its parent and have the parent control the list? Or is either way (if properly done) correct? Thanks, Dan. "Dan McCarty" wrote: > I have ...

Install 2K3 into existing 2k7 environment?
Hey all, Is this possible? If I already have a 2K7 box or two could I later install a 2K3 box into that org? I have a bug identified with PSS that is going to necessitate me getting a 2k3 box up. Luckily I'm still in test phase. Thanks for any help. On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 11:36:03 -0700, Dan <Dan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hey all, > Is this possible? If I already have a 2K7 box or two could I later >install a 2K3 box into that org? I have a bug identified with PSS that is >going to necessitate me getting a 2k3 box up. Luckily I'm still in test &...

Question on CTreeCtrl
Hi All, I am having a tree control with checkboxes...i.e multiple select is allowed.I have a delete button which will delete the selected items in the treectrl. The code that i have written is as follows: HTREEITEM pItem = m_nameTree.GetRootItem(); UINT nTreeCount = m_nameTree.GetCount(); for( int i = 0; i < nTreeCount; i++ ) { if ( !pItem) return; if ( m_nameTree.GetCheck(pItem) ) { CString delName = m_nameTree.GetItemText(pItem); m_nameTree.DeleteItem(pItem); } pItem = m_nameTree.GetNextItem(pItem, TVGN_NEXTVISIBLE); } But i see that when...

Macro/Database question
I am using a macro to connect to the database and update a stored procedure. I am able to disconnect the excel sheet from the database manually by going to "data" in the menu, then "import external data", then "data range properties", and unchecking "save query definition" in the window. When I try to do this in my macro the macro does not record my disconnecting the spreadsheet from the database. Any suggestions on how else to disconnect the query from the spreadsheet in the macro? Thanks for your help! lj Are you trying to run an Access macro fr...