Adobe Pagemaker 7.0 into MS Publisher

I am trying to get a school to move to Microsoft products. They currently do all of their newsletters and certificates in Adobe Pagemaker. How do I get these files imported into MS Publisher 2003? Is there a 3rd party tool that can do this? Has this not been requested before

Any help will be appreciated.
0
anonymous (74719)

The only way you can do it is via the ClipBoard.

--
The US should free all those
illegally held prisoners they are

0
donotknock (1942)

Office Publisher
I can see my photo along the clipart and font on print preview and on the print screen but it doesn't print, how can I get it to print? "DoodleBug" wrote: > I can see my photo along the clipart and font on print preview and on the > print screen but the photo doesn't print, how can I get it to print? Look at the Advanced print settings options on the print page, be certain you have Print full-resolution linked graphics enabled. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "DoodleBug" <DoodleBug@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

InstallDatabaseAction failed at upgrade from 3.0 to 4.0
Hello, I'm upgrading a MS CRM 3.0 installatie to the 4.0 version. I get the following error during the install: "Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.InstallDatabaseAction failed. Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. Name cannot begin with the '<' character, hexadecimal value 0x3C. Line 1, position 135." In the log file, I see the following: 09:54:54| Error| System.Exception: Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.InstallDatabaseAction failed. ---> System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invoc...

email from publisher #2
I currently use Outlook Express for mail and will eventually change to Outlook. However, when using pubisher to send a document as an email, Publisher has changed the directory and is no longer using my Express contacts. How do I switch this back? Also can anyone tell me the bennifits of Outlook over express and how to carry over all the contacts from Express. Thank Avi. Avi, Your question could be better answered by posting to the Outlook Express or Office Outlook newsgroup. microsoft.public.windows.inetexplores.ie6_outlookexpress or microsoft.public.outlook "Avi" <Avi@dis...

Adobe
Which editions of Adobe Acrobat will enable the emailing of PDFs? I know Adobe Acrobat Professional will (that's what we use), but my client wants to spend as little as possible. Both the Standard and Elements editions can create PDF documents. ------=_NextPart_0001_06E71395 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, The requirement for emailing reports as PDF files from Microsoft Dynamics is any Adobe Acrobat edition which has either Acrobat Distiller or PDFWriter. Visit the following url for an Adobe product comparison - http://www.adobe.com/product...

After reinstalling Publisher I cannot ungroup clipart
I had to reinstall Publisher XP on my computer. Since the reinstall, I can no longer ungroup ASPX and WMF clipart. When I ungroup these clips, they become transparent--nothing left by the handles. Any suggestions? Did you install the Office XP service packs? Where are you acquiring an aspx graphics file? Are you copying the image from the Microsoft ClipArt site? Could be your cache is full, in IE, tools, Internet Options, delete files. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Stitchy" <Stitchy@discussions.microso...

users folders in windows 7
We are in the process of upgrading to windows 7 and have come across a strange issue. We had an issue with someone's user profile so we tried to rename it and have the user log back in. At this time, a temp profile was created. The problem did not correct, so we moved all important information and deleted the user account. When the person logged back in, another temp folder was created. Has anyone run into this issue/problem yet? Hello, Lu, On 29 Apr., 17:25, Lu <L...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We are in the process of upgrading to windows 7 and have com...

CRM 3.0 and SBS 2003 SP1 Hell solved... a bit.
Well I have spent 3 days and it's 3 am now.. but I have a level of success. PROBLEM Basically CRM 3.0 was failing the install step at the SQL reporting service pre install check. WHAT I TRIED that FAILED Well almost everyting, like 25 rollbacks vitrual server setups etc. A. 1. Installing SBS basic 2. Patched to SP 3. Install and patch SQL 2000 4. Manual install of reporting service 5. Patched Reporting service CRM Failed Preinstall check B. 1. SBS Basic 2. Patched SBS to SP1 3. Install SQL 2005 including Reproting service CRM Pre ins...

Mail Relay #7
I have a Exhcahge 2003 FE/BE setup. WE are adding another email server for encryption that will be a n outgoing relay. this will sit between my FE server and my firewall. Do I have to setup another connector to point to this server for all mail? Thanks Rick All outbound internet mail? You can insert the server as a smarthost on SMTP Connector for address space *. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Rick" <drummer10980@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1159524368.41...

GP 9.0 Performance Issues
We have had a particular user report some performance issues in Great Plains 9.0. I'm not very familiar with Great Plains at all, so I thought I'd see if anyone here could help me out. The user's main concern is that upon launching Great Plains, it takes anywhere from one to two minutes just to display the login dialog. This slowness only happens with GP, and only when this particular user is logged in to the term server. Server resources remain steady, CPU and memory usage appear fine throughout. The actual account that we log into GP with doesn't seem to matter, only that t...

accessing MS Money on the web
I recently had to sign up with a hotmail account in order to automatically download from one of my charge cards (my other cards and checking accounts could download directly from the bank to MS Money). During the signup process, it told me I could access my accounts from any computer on the internet. How do I access my accounts from any computer on the internet? Is there a web page I can log into and access my accounts? -rwg In microsoft.public.money, rwg wrote: >I recently had to sign up with a hotmail account in order to >automatically download from one of my charge cards (my ...

Money for Pocket PC #7
I would appreciate a warning that you have not developed the Pocket PC version before encouraging an upgrade. I purchased 2006 and a month later went ahead and purchased 2007 due to issues I was having with 2006, only to find out you don't have the pocket pc version for 2007 out yet! This has totally screwed up the way I use money and I am furious. Of course, I can't go back to 2006 now because of all the issues with going backwards. Develop something fully before selling it! ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions ...

blank emails #7
I have two users set up on my computer using XP and Office 2003. One user can type and send emails with no problem. The other user can type emails but they arrive blank. They are even blank in the "sent" folder. I can figure out why. LG Have you already applied Office 2003 Service Pack 1? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Lgaian" <Lgaian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CBF71832-6248-4D19-AF40-9460B36B...

Publisher will not recognize default email
I have made outlook 2007 my default email program but Publisher 2007 still will not let me email within a message because it says outlook 2007 is not the default email. I have exited publisher, opened back up, restarted cpu and still have the same problem. It always says that I must configure outlook but I have with the instructions from microsoft. From postings on the web there are many other people with the same problem with no resolution. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

Outlook Express 6.0 / Spell Check button is gray, will not work. H
Hello. I just downloaded Outlook 6.0 but I cannot Spell Check. What is that about? I have downloaded all microsoft updates, programs. I would REALLY appreciate if someone could help. Thank you so much. David B. do you have Office installed? OE needs office to provide spell check. The Live mail client has its own spellchecker. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.out...

CRM 3.0 sincronizes all items
When i go to offline mode, the CRM 3.0 client only sincronizes the owner objects. How can i sincronize all objects from all users? Microsoft CRM 3.0 contains a new feature called Offline Data Filters. These filters can be created to pre-filter datasets. By default, for performance and convienence reasons, only the owner's objects are taken offline. You can customize these data filters to take any data accessible to you offline. The interface for creating these filters is similar to running Advanced Find queries. It can be accessed in the Outlook Client, in CRM > Offline Data......

Column Headers (MS SQL Server, OLAP)
With MS SQL Server 2005, MS Excel 2007. Suppose the database in SQL Server contains Customers and Addresses. Each Customer has two Addresses: Shipping and Billing. The Address contains a City and a Country. Now we design the cube. There are two dimensions: Shipping and Billing. When opening the cube in MS Excel the list of field looks as follows Billing Billing.City Billing.Country Shipping Shipping.City Shipping.Country If I select the Billing.City and make it appear in the row area, the column header will not be "Shipping.City". It will be "Cit...

In todays world pdf is an important format BUT adobe makes our lifes complicated...
Hey, I;m using PDFMaker 5.0 and i need to automate the conversion to pdf, I am currently printing to a pdf file, the problem is its asking me for a file name every time, how do i bypass this prompt ? from vba I would like to specify a name and save the file. Can someone please help ?? Regards, Alexandre use _ACCESS_ in order to make your reports; and then just view with snapshot viewer-- it is included with Office installation. Adobe is too stupid to make reliable products. Sorry. -Aaron aaron.kempf@gmail.com wrote... >use _ACCESS_ in order to make your reports; and then just vie...

Can't send but can receive email windows live mail and windows 7 6
Server Settings incoming ppo.directnic.com outgoing smtp10.bellnet.ca The connection to the server has failed. Subject '' Server: 'smtp10.bellnet.ca' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E Protocol: SMTP Port: 25 Secure(SSL): No Socket Error: 10060 Are you connected to the Internet via bellnet.ca when trying to send? Some ISPs block access to other SMTP mail servers while connected via them. (They block TCP/IP port 25 except to their own SMTP mail server.) Some of these ISPs will make exceptions if you present a compelling reason to do this. The error m...

Windows 7 IPP user account issues
Hello, I have connected three Windows 7 machines to a SBS 2003 IPP Printer signed in on my user account. All goes well. When I log out and back in to a differant user account of equal level on the same machine this printers are there but are not accessable. I presume the credentials are not shared? "Richard Hissong" <RichardHissong@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9B170DDE-A729-4F4F-9103-BAAA359D0267@microsoft.com... > Hello, > I have connected three Windows 7 machines to a SBS 2003 IPP Printer signed > in on my user account. All goes we...

CRM 3.0
Hi, On the Order form we have created a new attribute called CCExpiryDate and while creating it you only get the formatting options of Date or DateTime, and there does not seem to be a way to change the format of a field, like in say Access or Excel to display or even allow entry of MM/yy. It is only dd/MM/yy. Is there any way to change how it can be entered or even the display? Thanks! Shauna It's not possible to change the input or display format, unless you're willing to create a lot of JavaScript code or to use custom controls that mimic the behavior of the CRM date cont...

How to get rid of adobe
I have Outlook 2003 on WinXP. I also have Adobe Acrobat 6. Every time I want to create a new e-mail message, and annoying Attach as Adobe pdf icon appears on a toolbar that fills up a full extra line, thereby reducing my working screen area. Although I can make it go away through View | Toolbars | uncheck Adobe open the Attach as Adobe pdf toolbar, it comes back with the very next new message. I.e., getting rid of it doesn't get rid of it even during the time I have Outlook open. Is there some way to get rid of this unwanted, annoying-but-persistent feature? Thanks. -- Bob In news:ba...

how do you save a multiple page newsletter in Publisher?
I have a 4 page newsletter I would like to email our clients. What format do I save it to? Convert it to a pdf file and send it as an attachment. Many folks here like the free Primopdf program which you can get at www.primopdf.conm If you have e-mail addresses and websites in your newsletter you may want a pdf creating program that will make them active in the pdf file. An excellent modestly priced program is PDF-XChange which you can get at http://www.docu-track.com/downloads/users/ -- Don Vancouver, USA "Insurancegirl" <Insurancegirl @discussions.microsoft.com>...

Adobe Reader in Vista
When ever I try to open an Adobe file when I am on the internet, it tells me I need Adobe Reader 9 or above which I already have and I have installed all the updates. I do not have an earlier version on my computer either to uninstall. Don't know where else to post this message. Could anyone help please. Margaret "Margaret Upton" <margaretupton@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:4C4D2E8F-9E18-4F54-96E5-E1A93D452C97@microsoft.com... > When ever I try to open an Adobe file when I am on the internet, it tells me I need Adobe Reader > 9 or ...

need help #7
I want use microsoft outlook. But I couldn't able to use it. There is unsend E-mail. And blocked from sending any e-mail. How can delete it and would able to use it? Thanks in advance Abu Learn how to post a question: http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, abu asked: | I want use microsoft outlook. But I couldn't able to use...

MSN Bill Pay and MS Money 2004
I have multiple bank accounts setup in Money from different banks. I have them setup to auto download the transactions. I want to pay my bills for all of my accounts using MSN Bill Pay Service so I dont have to pay additional fees from each bank. However when I configure an account to pay using MSN Bill Pay it prevents the download of the statment from the bank. - How can I setup money so that I can pay all of my bills using MSN Bill Pay and still have my transactions downloaded directly from the bank. ...