adding html link to a pdf download product

I am new to website design and have only taught myself publisher over the
last few weeks, and have put together a nice website.  I chose Publisher as I
didn't want to get too invoved in a html intensive design program.  However I
am stuck on how I add a html link to the pdf of my e-book which I am selling.
And all the associate processes.  I've been searching the web for ages but to
no avail...

Can someone help me? ..in layman's language please :-)

Cheers

Mand
Mandina (1)

Reference: Including external files in a Publisher web
http://msmvps.com/blogs/dbartosik/archive/2006/01/07/80561.aspx

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Mandina" <Mandina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am new to website design and have only taught myself publisher over the
> last few weeks, and have put together a nice website.  I chose Publisher as I
> didn't want to get too invoved in a html intensive design program.  However I
> am stuck on how I add a html link to the pdf of my e-book which I am selling.
> And all the associate processes.  I've been searching the web for ages but to
> no avail...
>
> Can someone help me? ..in layman's language please :-)
>
> Cheers
>
> Mand

mary-sauer (6480)

handling links to external spreadsheets
I have a large number of links to cells in an external spreadsheet that look like the following, where different cells on the source spreadsheet are referenced: for example, contents of cell Z5 on the destination spreadsheet: ='http://dummy_address.com/teams/projects/[data_analysis.xls]sheet1'! C3 (source location) I would like to have the ability to easily change the path, filename and sheetname for this large number of references while leaving the target cell (C3 in the case above) the same. Is there some method where I could put the path, filename and sheetname in cells on the des...

excel links in word docs
sometimes when I have an excel worksheet linked in a word doc the fonts look and print different. I ahve checked and the font is set to the same ariel 11 in both, but the text in the excel part of the doc lools and print like it is streched out. any ideas? Hi jnine, That can happen if the Height/Width scaling of the embedded Excel object has been changed from the default scaling. -- Cheers macropod [Microsoft MVP - Word] "jnine" <jnine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1E90C143-EB7D-4B27-B203-7BB7A173073B@microsoft.com... > sometimes ...

Adding hyperlinks with parameters

HTML emails hang on forwards/replies
We send out HTML wrapped emails to our clients quite often and they need to be reviewed. Reviewing them warrants that they get forwarded or replied to. Every time we try Outlook (XP) hangs. I've noticed that if we turn off MS Word as the email editor it works. But turning that off messes up the formatting of the original email body. When viewing these emails the entire body of the email is filled. The background color changes etc. They look great but really confuse MS Word when trying to reply or forward. I've told folks to turn off MS Word email editor temporarily when they ha...

Microsoft Office 2008 product key/commercial use.
Hi, I recently purchased a copy of Office 2008 home and student edition, but intend to use the programme to generate income; I realised that this is not possible due to the non-commercial license of home and student so I purchased a copy of the Special Media Edition. I removed Home and Student from my mac and then installed Special Media Edition and have not been asked for a CD Key. As it stands, can I now use the programme for commercial use? On 6/25/08 12:16 PM, in article 24E67F13-5068-4B7F-B295-E859F0B1D3F8@microsoft.com, "macuser" <macuser@discussions.microsoft.com>...

ADDING A NUMBER

When adding attachments...

Linking to a Password Protected Document in Excel 2000
I have a document that is password protected. I also have a file that references the protected files for many of the its formulas. Each time I open the file and update the links I am prompted multiple times (once for each cell reference to the protected file) for the password. Is there any setting so that a user is only prompted once for the password to a reference file that is protected? I know that one option is just to copy the tabs from my referencing file into the protected file, but it would be nice to keep the documents separate. Thanks, Andrew One option might be to disable th...

adding new records

Make Outlook 2003 default to and use Large Text size in incoming HTML messages.
How can I make Make Outlook 2003 default to and use Large Text size in incoming HTML messages. -- "J. J." JDJ <jj@invalid.invalid> wrote: > How can I make Make Outlook 2003 default to and use Large Text size in > incoming HTML messages. I would think that the sender controls the text size for incoming HTML messages. -- Brian Tillman On the View Drop Down of an open message window there is a Text Size menu bar which when you mouse on it gives you 5 choices. I just want it to default to largest so I don't have to go through that with each new message I read. ...

Adding ActiveX to dialog with wrapper

Word/Outlook 2007 can send email merge in HTML
I can send plain text email merges without issue, but with HTML nothing happens. We are on Exchange if that helps... Thanks -B Do you have a virus scanner installed which integrates itself with Outlook? Uninstall this integration part of your virus scanner and try again; you'd still be sufficiently protected by your on-access scanner part of the virus scanner. For more details see; http://www.msoutlook.info/question/20 -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins a...

UPC Universal Product Code
I find it interesting that there is no predefined location for UPC codes in Inventory Control. Of course, you could use either the general or short description. But this would only work if there were a one to one relationship (One UPC to ONE Inventory Control SKU). In my case, we have multiple UPC’s for the same SKU. To get around this we could use the manufacturer part number form and table. But unfortunately we want to map both UPC’s and manufacturer part numbers. I would think that your customers would be screaming for this functionality. All that it would take is for develop...

Adding alternate columns

Adding fields from a different query

CRichEditCtrl with links
Hiya, I'm using VC++ 6.0 and trying to get a CRichEditCtrl (Rich Edit 2.0) to handle links, which is a bit tricky... I've figured out how to set CFE_LINK and get EN_LINK notifications. So far all is good and well. However 1) When I save the contents (StreamOut) the attribute isn't saved, thus if I StreamIn it back, the link's gone. Is there a way to make the link persistent? 2) I am using arbitrary links (ie not EM_AUTOURLDETECT) and would like to find a way to associate the link with a destination. Any ideas how to accomplish that? I've tried making hidden text, but i...

AD Monitoring
Is there a listing somewhere of what all components in AD should be minitored, thresholds, etc...we are evaluating a monitoring solution and need this information to take a decision on the product to use Hello Sameer, For performance start here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc961943.aspx Also see: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb727046.aspx Use the included links from: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc739728(WS.10).aspx Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and c...

Adding Terms & Conditions to the Quote Form
We have a client that would like to add their Terms & Conditions (T&C) text to the bottom of their GP Quotes. I've read that static text boxes in Report Designer can only be 80 characters, so that won't work as the T&C text is approximately 4-5 pages long. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to add this significant amount of text to a GP form? Thank you in advance. Scott No can do Scott - Report Writer is just not capable of this. The best solution is to purchase Accountable Software's Forms Printer - www.accountable.com. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East...

Please tell me that in Money 2006, Microsoft has finally fixed the bug where the payees in my downloaded transactions are automatically added to my payee list (this despite the fact that I've checked off the option "Confirm new payees"). This alone would be worth the upgrade. On the subject of 2006, does anyone know if Microsoft added the cookie jar concept to accounts? The cookie jar allows you to squirrel money away within an account. TIA greg.block@gmail.com wrote: >Please tell me that in Money 2006, Microsoft has finally fixed the bug >where the payees in my downlo...

Adding Collapse/Expand to Publisher 2003 items
Hi I'm trying to enter a text box which may be expanded/Collapsed as follows: > More Info... > Next Item... > More Info... When you want bla bla bla, do bla bla bla, > Next Item... Can anyone tell me how to implement it?! Thank you 'bla bla bla' is the sound of geckos mating - so the naturalists tell me. No, you cannot do what you want. Your answer is rude & arrogant. I don't know why would anyone put you in a position to Accept calls for help. Besides - I don't believe it can't be done. Please don't call again "*...