Adding Collapse/Expand to Publisher 2003 items

Hi

I'm trying to enter a text box which may be expanded/Collapsed as follows:

> More Info...
> Next Item...

> More Info...
        When you want bla bla bla,
        do bla bla bla,
> Next Item...

Can anyone tell me how to implement it?!

Thank you

0
Ron1 (234)

'bla bla bla' is the sound of geckos mating - so the naturalists tell me.

No, you cannot do what you want.

0
quaint (14)
12/17/2005 9:42:32 AM
Your answer is rude & arrogant.
I don't know why would anyone put you in a position to
Accept calls for help.
Besides - I don't believe it can't be done.
Please don't call again

"***MS*Publisher***" wrote:

> 'bla bla bla' is the sound of geckos mating - so the naturalists tell me.
>
> No, you cannot do what you want.

0
Ron1 (234)
12/17/2005 8:07:01 PM
Ron <Ron@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter:
> I don't know why would anyone put you in a position to
> Accept calls for help.

This is a volunteer newsgroup.  Your "call" is not being answered by a
member of Microsoft staff, but by someone who gives up their time to answer
people's questions.  I'm not a member of Microsoft staff either.

> Besides - I don't believe it can't be done.

It can't.  Honest.  No, really.  Please, take my word for it.

> Please don't call again

Nothing you can do will stop David making posts.  Ignoring him is probably
the safest option.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher

0
the_nerd (6344)
12/17/2005 8:58:31 PM
Ron low life like you is not welcome here.

0
quaint (14)
12/17/2005 8:59:50 PM
Thank you Ed. I buy your advice

"Ed Bennett" wrote:

> Ron <Ron@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter:
> > I don't know why would anyone put you in a position to
> > Accept calls for help.
>
> This is a volunteer newsgroup.  Your "call" is not being answered by a
> member of Microsoft staff, but by someone who gives up their time to answer
> people's questions.  I'm not a member of Microsoft staff either.
>
> > Besides - I don't believe it can't be done.
>
> It can't.  Honest.  No, really.  Please, take my word for it.
>
> > Please don't call again
>
> Nothing you can do will stop David making posts.  Ignoring him is probably
> the safest option.
>
> --
> Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher

0
Ron1 (234)

How to convert thisSQL Statement into a format the MS Access 2003 will accept
Basically I want to write a Between statement in MS Access Design View. The database is number format. 'yyyymmdd hh24:mi:ss' This works in Excel but not in Access. FROM ODS.TRANSACTION_FACT t3 ( t3.TRANSACTION_TIME_LOCAL >= (to_date((to_char(sysdate-31,'yyyymmdd')||' '||to_char('23:59:59')),'yyyymmdd hh24:mi:ss' )) and t3.TRANSACTION_TIME_LOCAL <= (to_date((to_char(sysdate-1, 'yyyymmdd')||' '||to_char('23:59:59')),'yyyymmdd hh24:mi:ss')) ...

Opening publisher #2
Hi, I'm very new at this, so please bear with me. I have a Dell Dimension computer with Windows XP Home. I was recently sent an email with an attachment I can't open. My son, who is something of a computer whiz, says the file was created by Microsoft Publisher.(I don't even know what that is) My question is: is it possible for me to open the attachment, and, if so, how? If anyone can help me, I'd appreciate it. This is how I learn. Please respond by email to john9226@comcast.net. Thanks, John. After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a messag...

Errors in Outlook 2003
I have upgraded my Outlook to 2003 and am having problems attaching to my exchange server. I get the error message that the Default folders could not be opened, and Outlook will close. If I change the delivery to the personal folders Outlook will open, but no mail is delivered or sent. If I try to change the delivery location while in Outlook I get the error message "The specified default store could not be opened. Please make sure you can access your default store and try again.". If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Try creating a new mail profile...

Outlook Security Template dosen't ask for username & password on sbs 2003
I am trying to use the Outlook Security Template from the Office 2003 Resource Kit to amend the default security settings for all my clients on Exchange 2003 - I have install SBS 2003 sp1 with exchange 2003 sp1 using office 2003, I've download the outlook 2k3 resource kit. Installed the admin pack, registered the DLL and OCX files, change the registry setting to tell outlook to look for the security template setting in exchange. I am a domain admin with owner permissions to the outlook template folder I created in the root of the public folder. The steps I've taken are as follows 1. ...

WordArt causes Publisher to encouter a problem
I have tried other methods listed on here and have had no luck. It would seem that when I add a wordart to a file, close the file, and reopen that file I get this message... Microsoft Publisher has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. AppName: mspub.exe AppVer: 10.0.6815.0 ModName: mspub.exe ModVer: 10.0.6815.0 Offset: 00012ad0 I can open previous files with Wordart but not new ones. I can't recall any recent changes made to my computer. I also have received this message on other files I have created but I can still open them... Publisher h...

Adding hyperlinks with parameters

Error message in publisher #2
When i open my document i get an error message but it doesn't tell me what the problem is. The message reads: Publisher has detected a problem in the file you are trying to open. If you are certain that this file came from a trusted soruce and does not contain harmful information click ok. If you received this file from another person or machine and are not sure that the contents are safe click cancel. I can open the file but the message comes up every time. If it told be what the problem was that it detected - then maybe i could fix it. I do know that since the problem started i ...

DST update for Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003
I am seeing a lot of confusion and am trying to provide our Exchange Admin and Help Desk Staff with some guidance. I would like to confirm the following order for the DST updates. 1. The Windows 2003 OS on the Exchange Server has already been updated. All of our Outlook users on on Outlook 2003. 2. We need to run the update against the mailboxes as relying on our users to do so would be fiasco in the making. Does the Windows XP SP2 instance on each workstation need updated before we run the update against the mailboxes? 3. We have a group of people whom only use Outlook Web Access ...

Default PO Price Different From Cost Prices in Item Card
The standard cost, current cost and the orginating invoice cost in the item card are all the same (£2.11). When creating a PO, the correct Unit Cost appears as long as the quantities have not yet been changed. However, once a quantity has been entered, the Unit Cost changes to another figure (£12.89), which we're not sure where it's being pulled from. Has anyone experienced the same problem or have any thoughts on this matter? Thank you If you have ordered this item before from the same vendor, you will have a vendor item card. That card records the last price...

Outlook 2003 changes the outgoing account when unable to send by selected account #2
Hello everyone. I have a problem with outlook 2003. I have multiple email accounts. When outlook is unable to send an email by the default account or another account I selected, tries to send my email by another account and doesn't warn me about that. Does anyone know how I can set outlook not to change the outgoing account without warning? Thanks ...

index_files : Directory Publishing Problem
Each time I publish my site to the web using Publisher I have to go into the index.htm file and remove index_files from the paths (currently about 300 times) This is getting annoying. How do I make publisher do it right? The other things is it puts all my files in www.a45.i8.com/index_files instead of using the root path of www.a45.i8.com. Please help this is getting bad! Adam6979 wrote: > Each time I publish my site to the web using Publisher I have to go into the > index.htm file and remove index_files from the paths (currently about 300 > times) This is getting annoying. Ho...

ADDING A NUMBER

Question abount sent items
Hello all, I know this is by design but I am asking the question anyway. When I associate someone elses' mailbox to my account and send an email on their behalf, Is there a way to make the sent items appear in their mailboxes instead of mine? Thanks in advance ...

Exchange 2003 with multiple site
Hi, I have one domain and one Exchange 2003 server. Now we want to introduce another Exchange 2003 server as a replication server. Can we do that? The resion we want to do this so some people can access there email via Outlook express or on there Cell phone using POP3 client. Thanks You can't simply "replicate" Exchange servers. you would need to implement some 3rd party software to do this. Warning - it isn't cheap. Is there some reason they can't access the existing server via IMAP or POP3? Why do you need to install another server just for that? -- Ben Winze...

adding new records

click on a cell to expand with more information
I am making a phone contact record for work. How can I make a cell (with a customers name in it) expose more details or information about that customer, when hovered over with the pointer? I also need to know how to enter the information to be viewed. 2nd question - How do I create a line between multiple entries for the same customer and the next customer? example: John Doe 05/05/05 123-456-7891 9:00 left message John Doe 05/08/05 123-456-7891 9:30 left message John Doe 05/08/05 123-456-7891 10:00 returned call _____________...

Outlook 2003 on XP RPC error
After installing Outlook 2003 on an XP system that was connecting to Exchange 2000 with Outlook XP just fine, I get an error starting Outlook stating "A system component, RPC, required by Outlook to connect to the e-mail server is not configured properly. For more information, contact your system administrator." When I click OK, I get "The connection to the Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action." Then a box to confirm the name comes up and when I click check name I get "The name could not be ...

When adding attachments...

Connector and Outlook 2003
I've been using Connector with my Outlook 2003 and MSN account since last summer with no problems till I changed my pw the other day. It seemed to stop working completely. Removed connector, reinstalled, repaired, got mad, gave up and now I'm here cause I hate using 2 different programs for my email (using Live Mail now for MSN and Outlook for gmail and work email). When I try to add the MSN to Outlook, I get an error that says "The Requested Operation Failed" and when I try to add it through Outlook Connector by hitting "Add a New Account", it doesn&#...

Publisher Calendar font changes?
I am attempting to create a six month event calendar in Publisher, I start with the Understated Calendar template. After completing the calendar wizard, I start adding events to the appropriate dates, after I complete the events in the first month, I switch to the second month and add the new events. My problem is that when I go back to the first month, the font changes for the first event revert back to the default font, this occurs even after saving the document. Does anyone have any thoughts how I can prevent this from happening? I am using Publisher 2000. Open another instance ...

can't expand public folders #2
When I try to expand public folders in exchange system admin, it hangs and never returns. I would like to understand the cause of this behaviour and how to correct the problem. Thanks, Brian ...

Can receive but not send attachments Outlook 2003
My Outlook at home uses my business server for email. I receive attachments. When I try to send attachments, the email does not get sent. I can go onto Microsoft Exhchange on the web to send attachments through my office server, and there is no problem. I had the same problem with my earlier version of Outlook at home (Outlook 2000). Any ideas? Do you get any error messages when the mail is mot sent? -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Doug" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

5pt space between paragraphs when copied from Word to Publisher
When I copy several paragraphs from a word document and paste it in Publisher I always get 5pts added before and after each paragraph. Is there anyway to change this so I don't have to delete the space each time? I have Office version 2003 and Windows XP. Paste special as unformatted text... or Select all, Format, Paragraph, change the before and after. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "BoKay" <BoKay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0EB4C534-F64D-409D-AC89-37367675C71D@microsoft.com... > When I copy several paragraphs from a wo...