A4 page in A5 double sided booklet

How does one insert a landscape A4 page into a portrait A5 double sided booklet.  I would like a a4 picture to be insertes in the middle of my document, but with writing on the back page as with the rest of the A5 pages.  One is able to do this in Microsoft Word by inserting a column break.  I cannot see how this is possible in Publisher.  Please Help!
0
anonymous (74722)

Group everything, rotate 90 degrees.

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Carin Swart" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How does one insert a landscape A4 page into a portrait A5 double sided booklet.  I
would like a a4 picture to be insertes in the middle of my document, but with writing
on the back page as with the rest of the A5 pages.  One is able to do this in
Microsoft Word by inserting a column break.  I cannot see how this is possible in
Publisher.  Please Help!

0
laserdog (1122)
4/27/2004 9:48:36 AM
A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from Carin
Swart <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>!"...
> How does one insert a landscape A4 page into a portrait A5 double
> sided booklet.  I would like a a4 picture to be insertes in the
> middle of my document, but with writing on the back page as with the
> rest of the A5 pages.  One is able to do this in Microsoft Word by
> inserting a column break

Do you have your publication set up in Book Fold or Booklet (depending on
your version)?
If so, then you should just be able to insert the picture onto the page so
it spans the two pages - Publisher will normally handle the rest for you

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/

0
the_nerd (6344)

Sum the value of A4+B4 in A4
Hello, Please, I need help to calculate the total for example, I have 100 in A4 and 4 in B4 I want to show the result in A4 as 104. The values in A4 is entered manually from another workbook and the result in A4 should change automatically taking values from B4 Can this be achieved? Many Thanks in advance -- harishnehru ------------------------------------------------------------------------ harishnehru's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=32262 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=520146 Enter: =A4+B4 HTH --...

save page setup
I have a custom size publication. I can't save the page setup or the printer preferances when I open the publication. The custon size is in the dropdown boxs for both (page setup and printer pref.), but I have to manually reset them each time. What version Publisher? Is your printer driver current? What model printer? Is it just one particular publication? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "sierralightfoot" <sierralightfoot@discussions...

You are not authorized to view this page
everytime I try to view our internal website I get the message 'You are not authorized to view this page.' I followed the implimentation guide (after I had allready installed the product). But everything seems to be set right. Any ideas? Greg ...

Printing Row 1 at top of each page
This seems obvious, but I cannot get it to work. I am trying to print out a doucument that has multiple pages, and I would like to have the header information that is in Row 1 at the top of each printed page. I have gone into Page Setup, and the tab called "SHEET", but it will not let me enter any info in the "Print Titles" section. Is there something that I need to do first in order to make these changes enabled? Thanks Lance Gray "Lance Gray" <Lance Gray@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D1734460-9541-4AA4-A7DB-A52F67C863FC@microsoft.c...

Page break stay on 1 printed page if room?
If you are printing a long thin spreadsheet, is there anyway to print it so that it would wrap around and continue printing on the same page? Instead of just using the top 10% of several pieces of printed paper. Al, In a word, no. Excel, except for the accoutrements in Page Setup (headings, etc.) prints sheets as is. You could make another sheet with links to the original, organized as you want. Copy pieces from the original sheet and paste link them into the print sheet (Edit (or right-click) - Paste special - Paste link). Using View - Page Break Preview (instead of Normal) wi...

Send Page By E-Mail (Office/Outlook 2003 AND IE) HELP
Hi, I am having a problem with the "send page by e-mail" feature in the ms word add-on/plugin. I navigate to a page the refers me to a word document http://some/some.doc when I request this document it loads it into IE and then I want to send it as an attachment in an email by choosing "send page by email"; The version of outlook 2003 attaches the document as html not .doc. This is only happening on outlook 2003. In the older version of outlook the word document is attached to the email correctly. In outlook 2003 it attached the document as .html and it is un-readable. ...

What page am I on?
I want to print out the transactions between certain dates from an account. When I try to print, I am not asked the date range, but I am asked asked what page(s) I want to print. I don't know how to find the page numbers which contain the data I want to print. I looked in the help file and didn't find any helpful information. I'll appreciate some assistance. Chuck In microsoft.public.money, Chuck Bollinger wrote: >I want to print out the transactions between certain dates from an >account. When I try to print, I am not asked the date range, but I am >asked as...

Page Cannot Be Found
I have a baffling problem. Some of my external users who use OWA run into individual e-mails they cannot read. When they open the message, they get a page that states "Page Cannot Be Found. The page you are looking for might have been remove, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable." Configuration is as follows: 2 Servers that are ADDC's, one running Win2k3 SP1, Certificate Server, and is a secondary internal DNS server. The other is running Win2k3 Small Business Server (no sp), Sharepoint Services 2.0, and is the primary DNS server for my network. Any he...

visio A4 default?
How can I set the deafult page on Visio to A4? ...

Insert page from other file
How can I insert a single page from another file? This is possible in PowerPoint under' Insert - Slides from Files' but there is nothing similar in Publisher. Copy and paste -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "sophie" <sophie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1F40EF9A-D833-4FB7-AFAF-AC51F8753EDA@microsoft.com... > How can I insert a single page from another file? This is possible in > PowerPoint under' Insert - Slides from Files' but there is nothing similar &...

Repeat 6 rows, 1 column on many pages in Excel, 6th row cut off?
Hi, How do I get Excel to not cut off the text in the 6th row when I want to repeat 6 rows and 1 column on multiple pages for printing? ...

viewing a page at 100% and try to scroll down the page jumps back
I am trying to view a page at 100% and, as I try to scroll up or down, the view suddenly jumps back to wherever I have placed the cursor. This has never happened to me before in many years of using Publisher but I have recently upgraded to 2007 edition so I assume this is a new feature. How do I stop it doing this please? Thanks This is not a feature of Publisher. Look at your mouse settings in the control panel. Pressing ctrl+mouse wheel will zoom but if ctrl is not pressed... -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Nenen" <Nenen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

a4 quarter fold publisher 2007
I am unable to generate A4 quarter fold greetings cards in Publisher 2007. I had no problems with Publisher 2003. Page setup, Greeting Card, click on the side fold card with 10.5cm x 14.8cm dimensions. Might look at the Advanced... to be sure it is setup correctly. The best solution is to use one of the templates. The Avery 2361 will work. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "TerryA" <TerryA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8C54709C-60D9-4924-829D-A13E6106D9CB@microsoft.com... >I am u...

Start label in middle of page
Hi Using labels for a laser printer I would like to instruct the report to start printing on a spesific row.. Reason, sometime you only print one or two rows. The next time that you print labels you must be able to instruct it on which row to start printing. Can it be done? Thanks Alfred On my website (www.rogersaccesslibrary.com), is a small Access database sample called "MultipleLabelsOffset.mdb" which illustrates one way to do this. -- --Roger Carlson MS Access MVP Access Database Samples: www.rogersaccesslibrary.com Want answers to your Access questions in your Ema...

How do I link a web page to a database item?
I want to link a form in Publisher to a database so that I don't have to make 100's of actual webpages; just one showing Item title, Description, Picture, etc. and by scrolling through the page updates with each new item. Jason Thompson <Jason Thompson@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I want to link a form in Publisher to a database so that I don't have > to make 100's of actual webpages; just one showing Item title, > Description, Picture, etc. and by scrolling through the page updates > with each new item. No you don't, ...

Page 1, Page 2, ...is showing up very large in the worksheet.
-- Web Traveler You are in Page Break Preview mode. Go to the View menu and choose 'Normal'. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Tink54" <Tink54@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E3ACFA0C-64BB-49CF-8E15-A08770BB7132@microsoft.com... > > -- > Web Traveler You're in Page Break Preview mode. Choose View/Normal. You are in page break view mode, go to view and switch it to normal mode. "Tink54" wrote: > > -- > Web Traveler ...

How do you set a page header with Name and page number
How do you create a header or page numbering to include your last name with the page number? After you've added the page number, double-click the header and then type your name into the header paragraph. If you need detailed instructions, please tell us your version of Word. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Maria Douglas-Vaughn" <Maria Douglas-Vaughn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7469E0B0-7BA3-46D5-BC37-E1AAB0C966CD@microsoft.com... > How do you create a header or page numbering to include your last name > with > the...

error when attaching apple "pages" doc
hi whenever i try to attach a "pages" doc to an entourage email i get a message that i need to install suffit i have stuffit exapnder installed, am running osx and office 2004 i loked at stuffit's site and they want $ for the compression program any ideas? i have "no compression" selected in my preferences thanks The Pages file format is actually a package or a bundle or something--so it's really multiple files pretending to be a single file. So Entourage sees it as multiple files. Just right-click and Create Archive on the Pages files first, then attach t...

A4 13.97 x 21.59 Booklet printing Publisher 2007
I'm having trouble with margins, on the computer the picture lloks fine, but when i print it out there ia a huge gap on the right side! I've tried altering the margins and the master page but to no avail! help! Affy wrote: > I'm having trouble with margins, on the computer the picture lloks fine, but > when i print it out there ia a huge gap on the right side! I've tried > altering the margins and the master page but to no avail! help! A4 isn't 13.97x21.59 (or 2x that); that sounds like letter-sized paper. A4 is 297x210mm; a half-A4 booklet would be 14.9...

printing 2 pages in one A4
Please help. How do I print in excel. I have data of 5000 rows and each row has 3 columns. Each A4 page can take around 80 rows of data. In order to save on paper, I was wondering if I could divide the page to accommodate 6 rows by printing rows 1-80 on left side of an a4 page and then rows 81-160 on the right side of the page. And then rows 161 to 241 on the left and rows 321 on the right side of page 2. And so on until the total 5000 rows are printed. I know I can do this page by page one at a time using the printscreen option but I was hoping I could set it up so the printing could be d...

OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module SHLWAPI.DLL at 015f:70bf5a43
When I bring up Outlook 98 from Office97 Small Business Edition which I've been using for years I get the following message and Outlook closes down. OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module SHLWAPI.DLL at 015f:70bf5a43. Registers: EAX=00000000 CS=015f EIP=70bf5a43 EFLGS=00010246 EBX=00428f30 SS=0167 ESP=0056f878 EBP=0056f890 ECX=0176789c DS=0167 ESI=00000000 FS=32b7 EDX=00428f44 ES=0167 EDI=00000000 GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: 0f b7 06 46 46 83 f8 41 7c 08 83 f8 5a 7f 03 83 Stack dump: 70bf5a3a 70d9f263 00000000 00428f44 00000000 01767800 0056f8c4 70d269ec 00428f30 00000003 00428f4...

print odd pages or even pages
I'm trying to make a booklet style report and would like Access to print the odd numbered pages, and then I can put the paper back in the printer and hopefully print the even numbered pages backwards on the other side. Any way of printing like that? Hey, folks... don't let the 'printing in reverse order' scare you. If anyone knows how to pring just odd or just even pages I could sure use that all by itself. On Fri, 02 Apr 2010 11:09:45 -0500, Russ <Rusty@notathome.net> wrote: >I'm trying to make a booklet style report and would like Access to >pr...

Hover in Web Pages
When I create a Visio digram - I can add some hover data that is displayed when the user hovers over a shape. However, when I save the page as a web page and then hover over the same shape I only get "ctrl + click to view details" rather than my hover data. What am I doing wrong ? I am using Visio 2003 -- Nigel Price (Technical Architect) ...

enable Outlook 2007 "Show Home Page by default for this folder"
Hi Does any one know if it is possible in office 2007 to enable "Show Home Page by default for this folder" using GPO or registry, I want to be able to have the startup folder in outlook point to a URL. This part works fine using the office 2007 gpo templates, but I cant find any way to set "Show Home Page by default for this folder". Thanks San_Man Check my response to your post in the installation group. Please do not post in multiple groups. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumpstart for Power Users an...

How do I make 2 pages into 1 page?
I've used WP and it had a 'make it fit' that would change fonts and bring the page down. How can I do this on Word 07 Use the Shrink One Page facility in the Print Preview Screen. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "kangaroo" <kangaroo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7C0C8587-DACE-4F65-AD16-1D90EB2BABE3@microsoft.com... > I've used WP and it had a 'make it fi...