a template for a 4 page credit card sized annual fixtures list

As above. I need a template to make a card sized annual fixtures list for
members.
0
slindon (1)

Okay. Specifically what is your question?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"slindon" <slindon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> As above. I need a template to make a card sized annual fixtures list for
> members.

0
jl_paules (2767)

Print template on a 42 cm * 28 cm paper
I would like to print a template on a big size paper 42 cm * 28 cm with my printer (manual tray), so that the template fits the size of that paper. It appears much to small now when I print it, I would like the size of the template to adjust to the size of the page. Thank you. ...

Manually importing stock price history en masse into Money 2005 #4
Hi, I have Money 2005 Deluxe (Didn't see any reason to upgrade to later versions, not much functional/features difference). I want to see how my investment portfolio did over a period of time (say 10 years). Since I installed Money in year 2005, I have all stock prices updates automatically since then (by using online stock price updates.) But I want to see performance before 2005 for historical and statistical purposes of my portfolio analysis. I can get all historical stock prices in Excel or text or in some other comma delimited format from MSN or Yahoo Finance (right from the ...

A SQL error has occurred. Going off line with Outlook CRM 4.
I have seen this in multiple workstations. Running the diagnostics, does not report any errors, however removing the temprary data under advenced fixes the problem by deleting the content of the off line database. The problem with this fix is that it may take up to 12 hours for some of our overseas employees to do their initial off line. When is SP1 due? ...

odd behavior of 12.2.4 update
4/6 List members, When I check the individual applications of MS Office for the Mac 2008, they all state that they are updated to 12.2.4. A third-party software updater daily informs me that my copy of MS Office 2008 needs to be updated to 12.2.4. I do also have copies of Office X and Office 2004 on my HD. I'm working on an Intel Mac running OS 10.6.3. Thanks in advance for any thoughts. Mark Pavlick Check with the developer of the third part app. Appears the bug is theirs. --rms www.rmschneider.com On 07/04/10 04:56, Mark Pavl...

How to get the list of "Recent Documents", with code
hi can some tell me how to get the list of recent documents list from windows start -recent document .is there any API to get the list . plz if some one have the solution tell to me thx in advance Here's how I do it using the CRecentFileList object. There are lots of other functions in it, but you'll get the idea. Tom CRecentFileList* pRecentFiles = theApp.GetRecentFilesList(); if(pRecentFiles) { CString csFileNameOnly; theApp.GetRecentFilesList()->WriteList(); int nNumItems = theApp.GetRecentFilesList()->GetSize(); m_nNumItems = 0; for(i...

Is there a template to create a template?
Just wondering! Mike Mike Koewler wrote: > Just wondering! > > Mike Oh Mike, hahaha there is a macro to make a cake, I think Ed had it... You don't use a macro to make a cake. First you need a box of scratch............. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Steve in NC" <dtp2webSPAM@netscape.net> wrote in message news:HA1Rg.1220$o71.814@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net... > Mike Koewler wrote: >> Just wondering! >> >> Mike > > Oh Mike, hahaha > > there is a macro to make a cake, I think Ed had it... > I ...

CRM 4.0
Hi, My customer has very complex sales processes that must be implemented in crm. I've created a workflow on the opportunity but run into several problems. 1) My customer must be able to skip stages (or better, jump to or start the process in a particular stage). I it was possible to skip in the old crm 3 sales process and I've read its possible in CRM 4 but I can't find a way to do this. How do I skip a stage? 2) Is it possible to show what stage they are in without viewing the whole (complex ) workflow under "workflows"? Of course, I can add a field and update ...

calendar templates
I imported a calendar which I want to change every month but keep the same text for each day of the week. When I changed the margins to make the calendar wider I cannot get back into the calendar portion to make the changes for the month and move the dates over accordingly. Can I change the margins or create a new template on my own and make it work. If so, how do I go about doing this. Publisher 2007 is what I am now using Thank you What template? From the Office site? Changing the margins shouldn't affect the way you input your data. Have you applied a border...

How to modify templates and keep them templates
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC Is there an easy way to edit a template and resave it as a template without having to rename it or remember the exact name it had. I keep getting multiple versions of the same template each time I change it. You can open the template file using the File>Open menu. That way, Word will open the file as a template (as opposed to a new document based on that template), and when you save any modifications you have made, they will be saved to the template file itself. By the way, Word 2008 stores templates in ~/Library...

IMF Question #4
Is there any way I can configure the IMF to filter non-english charsets? -- Thank you! IMF does not have this functionality. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Michael" <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1964B09-0F13-4047-90EB-7046BF0CD8AF@microsoft.com... > Is there any way I can configure the IMF to filter non-english charsets? > > -- > Thank you! I didn't think so, but I thought I would check. -- Thank you, Bharat...

Excel printing problem #4
Recently I was working on an Excel file with over 15 worksheets (from different contributors). I encountered problem with the print preview and actual printing: the image shown on the computer screen and then on Print preview (subsequently on the printed documents) was so different. After I finished with checking my data, I adjusted the column widths and row heights on all worksheets, set page margin etc... so they could be printed nicely. But when I switched to print preview, all rows and columns got screwed up, some text in a single line in the cell were cut off, while other text were...

I m looking for design templates for the oil field
I need templates for valves pipe turns andohter related hardware try http://www.flair-infomatics.co.uk/downloads.htm John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm Need VBA examples? http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm "jc" <jc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:24A9F42D-391C-445A-BB45-5A9790597706@microsoft.com... >I need templates for valves pipe turns andohter related hardware ...

re arranging page order
I have a multi page document that I am hoping to print out like a book. However, I am trying to change the order of the pages and can't figure out how to do it. Any help? You should be able to just drag and drop the pages at the bottom of the screen (the little numbered ones). "Sherpa" wrote: > I have a multi page document that I am hoping to print out like a book. > However, I am trying to change the order of the pages and can't figure out > how to do it. Any help? What size are your pages? Does your printer support 11 x 17 (tabloid)? If it does, setup ...

How do I Link multiple List boxes to one subform?
Hi, Im still a beginner in access but I managed to connect a list box to a subform. I am interested in having 2 or 3 list boxes on the same main form and when you select one of the items on any of the list boxes it will appear in the subform. I can do the one with the whole child and master values, but can this be done with 2 or more list boxes? On Wed, 9 May 2007 16:02:01 -0700, WesT <WesT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, Im still a beginner in access but I managed to connect a list box to a >subform. I am interested in having 2 or 3 list boxes on the same main fo...

template for deleting columns.....
I'm trying automate the process of deleting about 70 columns from a spreadsheet...I need to find out how this can be done (I'm assuming I need to run some program to do this).....the columns I need to delete will always be the same and to do this manually is killing me...any ideas? Thanks, Jeff Try recording a macro when you select some columns and delete them. You'll see the code that works for you. If you're anything like me, you may want to hide the columns instead of deleting them (just another option). If you're new to macros, you may want to read David McRitc...

CRM 4 Upgarde Error
Hello, I am running into a problem trying to upgrade Microsoft CRM from 3 to 4. "Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.ExportXmlAction failed. Server was unable to process request." I would greatly appreciate any help on this problem. Hi, Check the rights assigned to the installation account used in 3.0. You may find this post helpful: http://forums.microsoft.com/Dynamics/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2879932&SiteID=27 HTH, Niths "katzarski" wrote: > Hello, > > I am running into a problem trying to upgrade Microsoft CRM from 3 to 4. > > "Action Micr...

Averaging List with Blank Cells #2
My apologies if this is a repeat post. I'm having news reader problems. I was given this formula for averaging the last five numbers in a column of numbers: =AVERAGE(OFFSET(A2,COUNTA(A:A)-5,0,5,1)) It works fine unless there are some blank cells like below: 1. 3 2. 3. 4. 6 5. 7 6. 8 7. 8. 35 9. 10. 11 Is there a way to change it so that it will average the last five numbers in this column and ignore the blank cells? Thanks for your help. Frank <Mr. X> wrote... .... >I was given this formula for averaging the last five numbers in a >column of numbers: > >...

I need a DVD case template
I am after templates for DVD cases not CD/DVD cases - any suggestions? Might modify one of these http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/results.aspx?qu=dvd&sc=4&av=ZPB Try Neato or Avery for templates. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Helpee" <Helpee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D09FCCDF-4C85-4CFA-AA5B-D87184C54A87@microsoft.com... >I am after templates for DVD cases not CD/DVD cases - any suggestions? ...

SumIf #4
I am attempting to use the Sumif function, but would like the value in a given cell to be used as the criteria. I can not get this to work; however, if I hard-code "<10" in the formula it works. I would like reference a given cell that contains the value 10. Thanks Joe Hi Joe! Here's an example of summing amounts in B1:B10 based upon a criteria in A1:A10 =SUMIF(A1:A10,"<"&G1,B1:B10) If you merely want to sum A1:A10 based on that criteria use: =SUMIF(A1:A10,">"&G1) -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njhark...

Printing a chart to fill the whole page
In a previous version of excel (2000) I was able to click on a chart to select it and print it to screen. Once it was in the print preview I was able to go to setup and select an option that changed the chart properties to print the chart on a full page(fit to one page). I am trying to print the same chart in excel 2007 and it is printing as a small thin chart (from the left to the right margin) but it is not bringing it to the top and bottom margins. How can I change the setup of my charts to print full page? Thanks. -- Becky P. This is actually what I thought of as one of the im...

Quote template
Does anyone have a form I can use to get a quote from a contractor for a job? In Excess 2000 there used to be numerous templates. They are no longer easily accessible in XP. Please send answer to kitylove2@aol.com Thank you http://office.microsoft.com/templates you should be able to find a template to meet your needs here. -- Paul Ballou MVP Office http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/default.aspx http://office.microsoft.com/templates http://office.microsoft.com/home Control the things you can and Don't Worry about the things you can't control. "Kitylove2" <Kit...

xcell template
i am trying to create a speadsheet that adds up all the xl or m or small in the t shirt collum then give me the total number for that coolum. i.e t/shirt sweat shirt coat xl m xl m xl xl m s m s s s total tshirt xl=1 sweat shirt xl=1 coat xl=2 m=2 m=1 m=1 s=1 s=2 ...

Small Book Template
I am looking for a Publisher template for a paperback size book (any size will do though). I'm looking for a template that has all the necessary formatting to send to a printer as well as the necessary pages in the front and back. Thanks in advance. Dianne Siebold Dianne, Check with your printer first. You may find they don't use Publisher. I love the program myself but I've learned that the publishing world isn't as enamored as I am. -- JoAnn Two things are aesthetically perfect in the world - the clock and the cat. --Emile-August Chartier "...

PrintPreview Hide "Prev Page" and "Two Page" buttons
Hello, I developed an VC++/MFC SDI application. I would like to hide the "Prev Page" and "Two Page" buttons in the Print Preview window. How do I perform that task? TIA, Jacques "Jacques Cooper" <jcooper@jcsoftware.net> wrote in message news:%234kfK0o9DHA.1596@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I developed an VC++/MFC SDI application. > I would like to hide the "Prev Page" and "Two Page" buttons > in the Print Preview window. > > How do I perform that task? > > TIA, > Jacques > For what purpose? I...

adding subject line to e-mail template
I have depts in my company who weekly send me a spreadsheet of companys to receive a standard e-mail sent using Outlook 98. I created a DOT file in Word for the e- mail body. I set the mail format to Word and the template to the DOT file. Since the subject is the same for each e- mail, is there a way to add the subject line to the template? ...