A Publisher 2002 document sent to me starts at page 2.

How can I change it so that it starts correctly at page 1.
0
Sterry (1)

Select all on each page, group, drag them out to the scratch area, drag page two to
page one and page one to page two.

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Robert Sterry" <Robert Sterry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can I change it so that it starts correctly at page 1.

0
gsauer (5093)
9/21/2004 12:29:21 PM
A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from
Robert Sterry <Robert Sterry@discussions.microsoft.com>!"...
> How can I change it so that it starts correctly at page 1.

I understand your question differently to Mary, and so will suggest Insert >
Section.

--
Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher
http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/

0
the_nerd (6344)

Problems with public folders #2
I am having two problems which may or may not be related. 1) In System Manager when I try to view or work with the public folder tree, I get the following error "The token supplied to the function is invalid", ID no:80090308. I cannot see any public folders or manage them at all after that. 2) Whenever anyone clicks on send/receive in outlook 2003, they get the following error "Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004010F):'The operation failed. An object could not be found.'" Does anyone have an idea of what the problem is for either...

Converting to PDF #2
I lose my hyperlinks to email addresses when I convert from Publisher 2002 to a .PDF in Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional. Do I need to upgrade to Publisher 2003 or can this be fixed? While in a state of ecstasy after repairing his laptop, Ed sees a message from Banks <Banks@discussions.microsoft.com>. On it is written: > I lose my hyperlinks to email addresses when I convert from Publisher > 2002 to a .PDF in Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional. Publisher sends printable information to the printer driver. As you cannot click a hyperlink on a printed piece of paper, Publisher doesn&#...

After Re-Install
HELP!!! After a crash and a re-install of Office we are now getting user name and password errors in Outlook 2002. We can access the same accounts via a www interface with the same account information. PLEASE help. I've downloaded all the service packs for XP and Office and I've tried un-installing and re-installing including deleting all of the profile information I can find and deleting Outlook's registry, but to no avail. I'm obviously missing something. Any help would be fabulous. Please e-mail Monica@ViaSollertia.co.nz Thanks so much!!! Monica ...

How do I add vertical lines to separate columns in Outlook 2003 #2
In Outlook 2000, all columns were separated by a gray vertical line. I can't seem to set this up in Outlook 2003. Any help would be appreciated ARe you using Word as the message editor? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, mschwartz asked: | In Outlook 2000, all columns were separated by a gray | vertical line. I can't seem to set this up in O...

cannot install document image writer on windows 7 64 bit from offi
several times i tried to go through the steps to update my microsoft office suite 2007 to allow me to use document image writer with no success. the process i took was: 1. Close all running applications. If you have any Office application running, the driver will not be installed properly. 2. Go to "Control Panel" and "Add or Remove Programs". 3. Click on "Microsoft Office 2003" and then click on "Change". 4. Check "Add or Remove Features" and click "Next". 5. On the bottom of the page check "C...

Swedish characters in the Display name #2
I have a problem with Swedish characters in the senders' names on outgoing e-mail. Previously we have formatted the display names like: Last name, First name This is causing problems for some external recipients, since their e-mail program reads this as two addresses (Last name as one name and First name as another) I tried changing the display name for one user to "First name Last name" instead, but then the Swedish characters are not shown when he/she sends an external e-mail. Example: "Åke Jönsson" becomes "Ake Jonsson" or "Åsa H...

Print 2 receipts when selling item with rebate?
Is there any way to program rms to print multiple receipts on particullar items, for example I sell an automatic pool cleaner that has two differant mail in rebates and we always supply the customer with duplicate receipts Victor Out of the box, no. The easiest way is to train cashiers to use the Reprint function when they need a second copy. The other option is to configure the receipts to print 2 copies every time, but that's probably a waste of paper. I'm pretty sure this could be accomplished as a customization using the HTML status bar and QSBridge, but you would need a ...

How do I have Column Headers Repeat Autmoatically on Every Page?
I just want to know how to have header automatically repeat on every page, without having to insert row, copy and paste.... Hi file - Pagesetup - Sheets and define the repeating rows "kristiatscaor" wrote: > I just want to know how to have header automatically repeat on every page, > without having to insert row, copy and paste.... ...

2007 Schema Prep #2
I extended my AD last night for 2007 and have a few questions to verify it was successful: I have a root domain (domain.local) that houses my schema master and a child domain (domain.net) that has Exchange 2003. I ran setup /prepareAD then ran setup /preparedomain: domain.net and both said they completed successfully. However, I was expecting to see the new OU (Microsoft Exchange Security Groups) in my child domain. It is present in my root domain. Is that all correct? In my child domain I now have a new global security group call Exchange Install Domain Servers. Last thing, the D...

Formula query #2
I am trying to identify a formula which will add and then display th number of times a number appears in a range. For example, the range looks like this .......A...........B............C 1...1110......1110.......1114 2...1110..... 1111.......1111 3...1111......1112.......1110 4...1111......1113.......1111 The numbers which appear in the applicable range e.g. 1110, could b any number between 1110 and 9999 and as such I cannot simply predefin which number to look for. I am hoping the output could like as follows: .......A........B 1....1110....4 2....1111....5 3....1112....1 4.....

if formula #2
i have this formula in a cell D3 =IF(A1="F",B1&B2) how can i make it multiple for example i want to add this IF(a2="G",B1&B3) in D3 also. thanks Either - =IF(AND(A1="F",A2="G"),B1&B3,) =IF(OR(A1="F",A2="G"),B1&B3,) Regards. Bill Ridgeway Computer Solutions "jaypee" <jaypee2cool@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:O3NhGKIhGHA.1272@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... >i have this formula in a cell D3 =IF(A1="F",B1&B2) > how can i make it multiple for example i want to add this IF(a2="G&q...

excel margin issues on landscape
When I print a spreadsheet I cant get it to print to the full page - it prints smaller unlike older excel program. Also when i set the margins for a spreadsheet the left hand margin wont move over to the edge of page like right hand side? In Page Setup: If you are using the Scaling option to print to a certain number of pages wide by pages tall and/or you are using the columns to repeat at left, try: - clearing the number of pages tall value (so that it is blank), and/or - if you are printing to one page wide, remove the columns to repeat at left Simon "Peter MB" wrote: >...

Publisher 2003 Calendar
How do you change the year on the calendar without changing the info under the dates? I have information saved and would just like to change the year but keep the same information under the new dates for that year. Any help would be greatly appreciated! -- Thanks What you are asking I think is not possible. Publisher creates calendars in a TABLE. Your dates and information are text in a cell of that table. If you change the year, you will change the day of the week that date falls on... which will require a complete restructuring of the table. If there is a way to "magicall...

Workflow which start it self stops after 10 iterations.
I've created a workflow which checks the Estimated Close Date, closer than 2 days from today, on an Opportunity and sends an email to the user and adds another 2 days to Estimated Close Date. Then it calls it self. After 10 times of doing this I get an error saying that that the workflow has stopped with an error telling that the workflow is calling it self too many times. Any way to turn of this ? Or any workaround ? Kay ...

Reminder is not work in default folder #2
I used as follow coding to send email to outlook client(outlook 2000): ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''=AD'''''''''''''''' Dim ll As New CDO.Message Dim bb As New CDO.Configuration bb.Fields(cdoSMTPServer) =3D "nc80012" bb.Fields(cdoSendUsingMethod) =3D cdoSendUsingPort bb.Fields.Update Set ll.Configuration =3D bb ll.Fields.Append "urn:schemas:mailheader:x-mess=ADage-flag", adBSTR _ ...

POP3 & IMAP4 services #2
Hi there, I got problems on starting POP3 & IMAP4 services. Recently they cannot be start after my exchange server restarts. At the beginning, POP3 cannot be start automatically, later it's IMAP4. After I can start them manually after the server has been completely started, I check event viewer, I found the server did try to start IMAP4, but got error "An error occurred while starting the Microsoft Exchange IMAP4 Service: server instance number 1 failed to start with error 0x80040a01." At the same time, an event also there, "Microsoft Exchange IMAP4 Service (Build...

2 accounts being sent under one address
I currently have two accounts in my Outlook 2000. xxx@provider.net & PPP@provider.net. The PPP@provider.net is the primary account. When sending an email from the xxx@provider.net, it still shows as the PPP@provider.net address, so in turn I get any replies to the xxx@provider.net back to the PPP@provider.net. Is there any way to make the reply address or the address of sender shown to the xxx@provider.net account? You said you had 2 accounts. You then listed 2 email addresses. Those are not the same thing. Clarify your post. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "jeepstr9" ...

Compare 2 Worksheets Create a 3rd depending on results
I have a unique problem that none of the other posts or shareware seems to solve. I have 2 worksheets (orig.xls and new.xls) that are 15 columns wide (to the "O"). The data is just numbers but the second column either has the words: "new" or "cancel" which is important as you will see. I need to compare the two worksheets and create a third worksheet (update.xls) depending on the three possible results: 1) If a row is removed in the new.xls file = copy the row from the orig.xls file and make the 2nd column "Cancel" 2) If a row is added to the new.xls...

Printing Externally #2
That works great...except it word brings up a message box stating tha Word is currently printing, if you exit, you will cancel you print.....and if i click no, so i dont close word, it still doesnt wan to print...any suggestions???Thank -- tess45 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- tess457's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1393 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26662 There's a setting in MSWord that allows you to do background printing. I've turned this off--so Word do...

money 03 same funds in 2 accounts
I have 1 tax defered account and 1 non-tax defered account. They both have the same mutual fund in them. Money won't let me use the same symbol twice for 2 accounts. Any thoughts ? See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=59. "Fruehauf2000" <fruehauf2000@aol.com> wrote in message news:20041201213351.11419.00001421@mb-m29.aol.com... >I have 1 tax defered account and 1 non-tax defered account. They both have >the > same mutual fund in them. Money won't let me use the same symbol twice for > 2 > accounts. Any thoughts ? ...

OT: Trend Micro WFBS SP2 beta starting 2/15/10
Anyone interested in helping to improve the WFBS product should join the beta...and all future ones. https://www.trendbeta.com/index.php?get=356&content=554 Gregg Hill -- Gregg's pet peeves: First of all, what does a peeve look like, and why would anyone want one as a pet? Peeve #1: Apostrophes: when in doubt, leave them out! You will be correct more often than not. Its = Belonging to it. For example, "Look at the sky. Its color is blue." It's = It is. For example, "It's hot today." It's = It has. For example, "It's b...

How do I keep a picture background from tiling on the page?
How do I keep a picture from tiling when using it as a page background? Instead of using the "background" feature, insert it as a watermark or (which amounts to the same thing) anchor it to the header and set the wrapping to Behind Text (see http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/AnchorToHeader.htm). -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Lori" <Lori@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E66539CA-E51A-400F-BF62-CF777A014C66@microsoft.com... > How do I keep a picture from ...

How to paste animation in publisher for an email message
In a MS Publisher document, I have pasted animated bmp & gif files. When I send the doc by MS Outlook email, the animation doesn't work when the message is pulled up. Is there a special way to paste & activate animation in Publisher? This is not an option in Publisher. Publisher automatically changes the animated images to normal images. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Flyboy" <Flyboy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

Front end server with mail boxes??? can it be done #2
sorry for the late post... i have 50 users "joel" <joelbueno@verizon.net> wrote in news:ehG8e.8669$c93.2155@trnddc08: > sorry for the late post... i have 50 users Why? Are you going to have back-end servers? Regards, -- Arlo Clizer Exchange MVP FAQ: http://www.exchangefaq.org Archives: http://groups.google.com "joel" <joelbueno@verizon.net> wrote: >sorry for the late post... i have 50 users No. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm ...

Fix for dead Money 2002
Ok, my Money 2002 died on Sat night as well so I called Microsoft and here's the deal: Microsoft put out an update to Money 2004 that unfortunately was sucked into 2002 also and corrupts it somehow so that it won't open anymore. The fix for me was very easy. We just un-installed and re-installed (I know some of you have tried this already, bear with me...), but on the reinstall we had to choose "Custom Installation" and then change the name of the folder where the program is installed. We changed it so the program installs in a subfolder called "2002"...