60 page file, in magazine format, pages are reversing.

Hey I created a mock up magazine, and there are about 60 pages. When I
converted it to PDF, it turned in 30 pages, and in those 30 pages they
doubled two pages into ONE page and THOSE pages were from complete opposite
ends of the magazine.

I want to read from start to finish like a magazine, 1, 2-3, 4-5, and so on
and so fourth and the last page would be 60.

This is kind of important, so if you could help me in any way I'd appreciate
it.

Sounds like you created your project in booklet form. If you print out the
file it will assemble in the correct order.

--
Don - Publisher 2000�
Vancouver, USA

"Emmy" <Emmy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hey I created a mock up magazine, and there are about 60 pages. When I
> converted it to PDF, it turned in 30 pages, and in those 30 pages they
> doubled two pages into ONE page and THOSE pages were from complete
> opposite
> ends of the magazine.
>
> I want to read from start to finish like a magazine, 1, 2-3, 4-5, and so
> on
> and so fourth and the last page would be 60.
>
> This is kind of important, so if you could help me in any way I'd
> appreciate
> it.

0
Don

Filter and Page Setup
Hi All, I have a question about filters and page headings for printing a filtered document. I basically need advice on the best way to accomplish the below listed task. I have set up a spreadsheet for logging transmittals received from different offices that my company has around the world. In this spreadsheet, I have numerous rows of information that we need to keep track of. I would like to place filters on SOME of the columns (not all of them). When I have the filter on, and I print out the document, I would like it to have a title that is relevant to the filter. For example, ...

Publisher #60
I have created many individual one page Publisher documents. Now I want to print front and back using two of these documents. How do I do that? I have a duplex printer. -- Quincy Copy and paste one into the other. Print that document. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Quincy" <Quincy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9F5191C3-0A1A-4391-A620-93742307234F@microsoft.com... >I have created many individual one page Publisher documents. Now I want to > print front and back...

Different opening = diff page size/settings
Hi, Not so much a problem as an ongoing source of frustration. If I open a new Pub. doc via start menu/new from a design/blank publication, everything is fine - page is A4, measurements are cm (which are my standard settings). If i should right click mouse to open context menu, go to new, Pub. doc, everything thing is letter/inches!? (when not paying proper attention, I have done this a few times now - and "paid the price!".) How do I make right click opening also A4 by default? Region/language is all set to Australia, printers are all set to A4, so I have no other ideas wha...

Cannot find file. Check if libraries not missing
Hello, I'm sure this problem has come up before, but can't find it in archives :-(( How do I amend the situation where an Excel file (in fact, .XLS or .CSV) when double-clicked doesnt open, with a message: "File X...-{full path here} cannot be found. Check if all path and filename are OK and if all libraries are available" ?? The very same file opens OK from a "File -> Open" dialogue. I have this problem for a few days now and it began with an Excel crash. Win98 machine. I tried to look into Win98 file types/properties and it seems to be fine on that front. I ...

creating text files
Hi all I am looking for away to creat a test file from an excel worksheet. I tried "Text Write Program-1c" but it dosn't seem to give me the results I am looking for, the fields don't always drop into place. If anyone can help I would appreciate it. Thanks Erle It would be helpful to know what "the fields don't always drop into place" means to you... You might be able to adapt code found at http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/textfiles.html In article <1105381889.587707.70620@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, "edm" <e-d.marans@ari.co.il&...

Same image/every page
Hi I'm wondering if it is possible to have a png image appear automatically on every page. It needs to sit behind the text, and to further complicate things, needs to shift with the gutter depending on whether it is on a left or right page. This is of course a breeze with a page layout app but the client insists the project be completed in Word. Alternatively, is there something like a Paste in Place command in Word? TIA mw maxxwitt wrote: > Hi > I'm wondering if it is possible to have a png image appear > automatically on every page. It needs to sit behind the text, and ...

Mirror data file in Outlook 2003
hi, I've been having a strange problem in outlook 2003. I only have one data file (PST) but outlook displays it twice. The second one has an icon like an archive but I can't remove it. The two entries are the same if I remove something from the one its removed in both. Does anybody know why this is?? I never had this problem with outlook 2002. Have you gone to email accounts to see how many .psts you have? If you remove one from there, does it fix the problem? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus,...

Restore a pst file
Hello, I've encountered a disk failure this week end and I've just reinstalled all my system including Office XP, but problem is I have on a cd the content of c:\documents and settings\administrator\local settings\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst So I've copied it to the disk, changed the attributes of the file but problem is when I try to start Outlook : cannot open outlook.pst file because it's not a good file for personal folders. So my question is, how can I import this file now? If I try import from the file menu of Outlook, it says it's impossible... Thanks ...

Printing blank pages
Hi All, I am printing my company's newsletter on 11 x 17 paper. I started my publication with 12 pages but had to insert 2 pages today (bringing the publication to 14 pages total). When I inserted the 2 pages and printed, it printed 2 blank pages. PLEASE HELP! The draft is due TODAY!!!! -- Thanks! CRBright wrote: > I am printing my company's newsletter on 11 x 17 paper. I started my > publication with 12 pages but had to insert 2 pages today (bringing the > publication to 14 pages total). When I inserted the 2 pages and printed, it > printed 2 blank pages. PL...

How can I apply a master page layout in pages of a calendar?
I am designing a calendar for printing and want to apply the layout to all the months pages in the calendar. Using the Master page changes some but not all of the layout that I designed. How can I avoid having to do each page individually? View a single Master Page. The artwork will be on all the pages. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "mmbm" <mmbm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DAC6804C-391A-4C7E-9C7A-7FAA57D19453@m...

Downloading page format from net
Hi friends My first ever post.... I have a web page whose template is fixed. Every half hour the page gets updated. There are 10 rows (say 10 Students in a class) and 9 cols ( say there subjects). Every half hour this web page gets updated and i want that data in one excel page. after getting the updated data, it should be transferred to other sheet (will be 10 say for each student) These respective sheets will have another column with date and time data which will be taken from the web page...... A friend of mine told me this could be done in Excel but dont now how to do it...!!!!!:eek:...

Page resize disperses objects
I have an A4 page document and resized the page to A3. Publisher then just moved various objects on the page distributing them across the width of the page. This is is crazy! I need them to stay where they are. Does anyone know how to prevent this happening? You cannot. Publisher like all other DTP programs does not rescale or reposition objects on a different size page. -- The US should free all those illegally held prisoners they are torturing, abusing and denying human rights being held at Guantanamo Bay. "Publisher like all other DTP programs does not rescale or reposition...

How do I print a one page spreadsheet multiple time, each with i.
How do I print a one page spreadsheet multiple time, each with its own page number You might want to try this. I used the preview feature. You can use print. There are may be techniques to setup one print call with new page numbers. Option Explicit Public Sub Printsheet() Dim Counter As Integer For Counter = 1 To 5 Call PrintSetup(Counter) ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintPreview Next Counter End Sub Sub PrintSetup(PageNumber As Integer) With ActiveSheet.PageSetup .PrintTitleRows = "" .PrintTitleColumns = "&...

Reducing File Size???
I have the same file performing the exactly the same thing but one is double the other. It appears to me that the more I work with the worksheet the bigger the size of the file. how can I remove this redundant memory space? Cheers Jio, You probably have formatted or otherwise used some rows below or columns to the right of your data. On the bloated workbook, select the sheets individually and press Ctrl + End. If the last row and column is well below where you think it should be, you'll need to delete the empty rows and columns. Check here for an example of how to do this both manua...

Should be able to view the 2nd page in Journal Viewer
You should be able to view the second page of a receipt in Jounal Viewer. The only way now that you can see the second page is to reprint the receipt. Reprinting is not efficient. RMS Store Operations Manager Version 1.3.1004. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the mess...

Change page orientation to suit selection
I have a macro to quickly print the selection. In order to get the maximum sized print, I would like to change page orientation to maximise it. Is there any way to find the size of the selection so I can get the height / width ratio? You might not have ever noticed, but the row height and column width in Excel are not measured to the same standard. Don't ask me why, because I don't know other than two different people came up with the idea of how to measure them. The standard row height is 12.75 and the standard column width is 8.43, yet when you look at the wo...

Why does Invoices take two pages when only half the first page is
Its annoying that I have to send multiple pages, 2 & sometimes even 3 pages when there is enough space on the first page to fit everything!!! Does anyone know how to remedy this? Or is switching to another accounting software the only answer? =?Utf-8?B?ZGlhbGtpbmc=?= <dialking@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote on 28 Mar 2008 in group microsoft.public.money: > Its annoying that I have to send multiple pages, 2 & sometimes even 3 > pages when there is enough space on the first page to fit > everything!!! > > Does anyone know how to remedy this? Or is swit...

exporting a report in text
I have data in one table for which I have created formatted reports - 1 by program number and 1 by last name. I have the reports the way I want them to look. I need to have them in text-delimited format. The reason for this is that I need to be able to upload them into a DREAMWEAVER table. If they are in the text-delimited format I can upload all the reports fairly easily. Otherwise, I have to export them to WORD as a table, and then laboriously upload them to Dreamweaver column by column as DW will not accept the whole report. (It is doable, but not too convenient. Than...

Multi-Page table pasting as just one page
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I'm working with multi-page documents containing tables - once those documents are done the finished tables on them must be copy/pasted into another master document, containing many multi-page tables. The problem is that sometimes (maybe 25% of the time) a multi-page table that I copy from one document pastes into the master document as just one page. <br><br>The pasted 1pg table is hard to describe - the top of the table reaches far above and below the page (into the margins, right up against the ed...

How to create a graph after loading CSV file
I would like to automatically create a graph of some data after loading a CSV file. Perhaps by writing a function in the text of a cell? Or perhaps by including some VB script? Is this at all possible? Is there another file format that could be used? You could record a macro while you create a chart from some imported data, then rerun the macro after importing each file. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Leeky" <Leeky@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

Excel formulas / formatting
This has come up on an excel spreadsheet. How do I change this into a number? 1.00311E+14. Jazzy1980 wrote: > This has come up on an excel spreadsheet. How do I change this into a number? > 1.00311E+14. That is a number, equal to 1.00311 with the decimal point moved to the right by 14 places. You can format it as a fixed point number if you wish by selecting it's cell and clicking on Format>Cells. Then tell it to use "number" format rather than "scientific". It will probably just show you a bunch of ##### which means that your column isn't wide...

Outlook on 60 day free trial
My hard drive crashed and my son has my Microsoft Office disk at his apartment at his college. I bought a new computor and need to use Office programs now, my son will mail me the disks when he returns to college. I have downloaded the free 60 day trial to use until then but I do not see outlook on it. What do I need to do to get outlook as I have alot of contacts in there that I need to use. Thanks Which trial version did you download? Not all have Outlook. "RB" <RB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AA6FA178-E942-4BD0-B1DD-F79E8980997B@micros...

How print '(continued)' where control spans >1 page
I have some report controls that print memo fields. I'd like to print '(continued)' on subsequent pages. How is this done? Thanks. On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 16:08:00 -0800, mscertified wrote: > I have some report controls that print memo fields. I'd like to print > '(continued)' on subsequent pages. How is this done? > > Thanks. See if this KnowledgeBase article helps you. 141622 "HOWTO: ACC: Explanation of WillContinue Property" I believe there is a newer version, but off hand I haven't found it. This one is for A97 but it should work in a...

how can you change the default page size in Publisher?
I am having problems setting my Publisher 2003 default page size and saw a post that said "Set your paper size in your printer driver before you set your page size." How do I do that? My problem is that when I open Publisher to a "Blank Print Publication" I assume that it is set at 8.5" x 11" as it always was when I used Windows 2000. Now, with my new cpu (XP) after trying repeatedly to get it to print on an 8.5" x 11" page and it overlaps, I finally recheck my settings, change the View In to Inches (rather than the blasted Centimetres it always ...

Outlook 2000 Invalid Page Fault FLDPUB.DLL at 017f:3f9994f4
My Outlook keeps shutting down every 2 minutes with a message stating: "This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down." When I go to details this is what it says: "OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module FLDPUB.DLL at 017f:3f9994f4. Registers: EAX=80004005 CS=017f EIP=3f9994f4 EFLGS=00010206 EBX=00000000 SS=0187 ESP=0353fcf4 EBP=0353fd28 ECX=006a4fa0 DS=0187 ESI=68260003 FS=4357 EDX=00000000 ES=0187 EDI=006a4fc0 GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: a5 a5 a5 a5 33 c0 5f 5e c2 04 00 56 8b f1 e8 6a Stack dump: 0424f174 006a5df0 3f99931f 68260003 006a5df0 3f9...