3 leaflets in landscape on an A4 page. Any suggestions?

Microsoft has wonderful templates.  Love them.
Can't find a leaflet  back and front which is on an A4 page which requires
only 2 slices to make it in to 3 leflets.  Max usage of paper, minimum cost
and minimum environmental cost.
0
Rosemarie (2)

Start with something close and modify it. Or remember that not everything
needs to be started with a template. Creativity goes a long way.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Rosemarie" <Rosemarie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Microsoft has wonderful templates.  Love them.
> Can't find a leaflet  back and front which is on an A4 page which requires
> only 2 slices to make it in to 3 leflets.  Max usage of paper, minimum
> cost
> and minimum environmental cost.

0
jl_paules (2767)
8/15/2006 11:08:28 PM
Setup your page landscape, change the width to 9.89cm. Publisher should say
prints 3 copies per page.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/

"Rosemarie" <Rosemarie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Microsoft has wonderful templates.  Love them.
> Can't find a leaflet  back and front which is on an A4 page which requires
> only 2 slices to make it in to 3 leflets.  Max usage of paper, minimum cost
> and minimum environmental cost.

0
mary-sauer (6480)
8/16/2006 9:25:32 AM
Go to Publications for Print in the New from a design menu and click on
brochure.  You can have three or four page folds.

John Bland

"Rosemarie" <Rosemarie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Microsoft has wonderful templates.  Love them.
> Can't find a leaflet  back and front which is on an A4 page which requires
> only 2 slices to make it in to 3 leflets.  Max usage of paper, minimum
> cost
> and minimum environmental cost.

0
johnbland (5)

Custom format #3
To format a custom format for credit cards I tried 0000-0000-0000-0000 and it looks good like it should work. Somehow the last digit changes to 0 no matter what number I put in. Yes have tried it several times, on sheet the church sent me and again trying it on Excel 2003. Weird problem always ends in 0 ?? On Mon, 25 May 2009 12:56:59 -0400, "John McCabe" <jlmccabes@cfl.rr.com> wrote: >To format a custom format for credit cards I tried > 0000-0000-0000-0000 and it looks good like it should work. >Somehow the last digit changes to 0 no...

New Publisher Project from existing WEB PAGE
I am about to take over a number of web sites that have been created in various HTML editors and I want to do this in Publisher. Can I point Publisher at these sites and get publisher to generate a new project based on the site? Not really. Though you might be able to import one page at a time in some versions of Publisher, it is not a html code editor, and uses its own proprietary code. You would end up rebuilding the entire site. Better to use Web Expression or some other code editor program. DavidF "Nobby" <Nobby@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B...

A4 not displayed on screen.
I have Word2003 & XP SP3 The appearance of a blank page on the screen does not correspond to the A4 size even though I have set it to this on the PageSetup/Defaut. Please help, Frank At a guess, see http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Frank Martin" <fm@general.com.au> wrote in message news:uMqVM88aKHA.2160@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I have Word2003 & XP SP3 > > > The appearance of a blank page on the screen ...

3 leaflets in landscape on an A4 page. Any suggestions?
Microsoft has wonderful templates. Love them. Can't find a leaflet back and front which is on an A4 page which requires only 2 slices to make it in to 3 leflets. Max usage of paper, minimum cost and minimum environmental cost. Start with something close and modify it. Or remember that not everything needs to be started with a template. Creativity goes a long way. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Rosemarie" <Rosemarie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:777EFC05-28DA-45A1-A6FA-687400391573@microsoft.com... > Microsoft has wonderful...

Income/Expense report on Home page 2004
This report version shown on the Home page of Money 2004 is wrong and does not match the 'full' version of the report accessed through the Reports tab. The bar graph for the Income section shows less than actual income because it registered a negative 'income' as the result of selling some stock 'at a loss' - ie. I got for example $1000 in real income from the sale but took a loss on the stock value of $90. The bar for Income thus only showed $910. Is there a way to get around this strange accounting feature - after all I had $1000 credited to my cash accoun...

WU hangs on 3 of 3
Fresh SBS 2008 install, installed SP2 afterwards, reboot all ok, then executed windows update with all criticals, it downloads and installs succesfully. After reboot it starts windows with "configuring updates x of 3, don't turn off your computer" and the server hangs there on the "3 out of 3" on 0%, there's no lan or disk activity at all and the progress circle just keeps running. This already happened yesterday with a canceled WU(before installing SP2) and we had to format and reinstall thanks to this problem because safe mode worked but after th...

mail delivery #3
i just install new echange 2003 ent. to existing 2000 ad where is exchange 2000 standard. In my test enviroment all mail delivery succees in new server, but when i do exactly same in production, those one's which are in exchange 2003 they can't get any mails from "old server" or outside our corporate. They can send mail to users which mailboxes are inside our corporate, and they received mails from new servers. ...

Windows Sharepoint Services 3.0 Migration.
Hello, I am in a bit of trouble here and need some help. We have a Windows 2003 Standard server (X86) running SQL 2005 and SharePoint Services 3.0. We need to migrate the SharePoint Services 3.0 to a Windows 2008 R2 server running SQL 2005 X64. The server name will be different than the original server. Since we have the server name, the operating system version and the processor architecture changing I am looking for clear instructions on how to migrate the SharePoint Application. I read a lot websites including this one here http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc5...

Duplicate look_up values in VLOOKUP #3
Hi all, I've got a VLOOKUP formula functioning in the usual way. However, sometimes the look_up value is duplicated. When this occurs VLOOKUP always returns the first instance of the entry. Is there a means to get Excel to ignore entries it has already returned an entry for? The VLOOKUP is part of a bigger formula, being: =IF(AND('Dependency Log'!$A2=Matrix!$B3, 'Dependency Log'!$E2=Matrix!D$2),(VLOOKUP($B3,look_up,2,FALSE) ),"") Any ideas? TIA, SamuelT -- SamuelT ------------------------------------------------------------------------ SamuelT's Prof...

math #3
How do I get the average of a group of years. Like 1999, 1998, 2000, etc. I think you need to provide much more detail to get a useful reply. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Bill" <Bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:044868EC-8884-4E40-9F93-EE9C5EFABCFA@microsoft.com... > How do I get the average of a group of years. Like 1999, 1998, > 2000, etc. maybe something like =AVERAGE(ROW(INDIRECT("1998:2005"))) as an array formula, so commit with Ctrl-Shift-Enter -- ...

Upgrade #3
Hi Folks; If I am running MS Office 2000 on my XP Home Edition box can I upgrade just the Outlook portion of Office to Outlook 2003 or Outlook XP ????????????????? TIA Later, Malcolm On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 07:38:57 GMT, Malcolm <malcolm34465@yahoo.com> wrote: > >If I am running MS Office 2000 on my XP Home Edition box can I upgrade >just the Outlook portion of Office to Outlook 2003 or Outlook XP >????????????????? > Sure. Just know that you will not be able to use Word as your message editor in Outlook and you will not be able to use Word in a mail merge. -- <<&...

CCheckListBox #3
Dear Charles As you suggested to my question posted in ADO.Net news group I added the implimentation of the Create() function of CCheckListBox class. but it is still giving following error: error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual struct CRuntimeClass * __thiscall CMyCheckListBox::GetRuntimeClass(void)const " (?GetRuntimeClass@CMyCheckListBox@@UBEPAUCRuntimeClass@@XZ) Thanks Manjree "Manjree Garg" <garg@newsgroup.nospam> ha scritto nel messaggio news:F59BE84D-88CA-4994-8F1F-D6888AD8D45E@microsoft.com... > As you suggested to my qu...

OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module SHDOCVW.DLL
Issue: I receive the following error message when opening HTML formatted e-mail in Outlook: OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module SHDOCVW.DLL I do not seem to get this error whenever I open plain text e-mails. How do I resolve this issue? Software Versions: Outlook 2000 Windows 98 SE Internet Explorer 6 Service Pack 1 ...

more than 3 conditional formating in excel
Hi I am new to conditional formating in Excel. In row 2 I need to enter nos. between 1-5. I want each color to have a particular color. I have managed to do 4 (3 with conditional formating and the 4th retaining the default color). Is there a way i can do all 5 colors? Thanks You need to use VBA. Try this:- Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate() 'Code must be placed in the codemodule of the actual sheet you are working with. Dim oCell As Range For Each oCell In Range("A1:A20") Select Case oCell.Value Case Is < 1 oCell.Interior.Colo...

OWA #3
Hi , we have the following setup and would like advice as to what others are doing. Internet-->Router->Cisco Pix-->(Internal Network->Exchange Srv) We would like to publish our Outlook Web Access the most secure way possible. We do not want to put a Windows 2k box in the DMZ or outside or Network to use as a front end server. Could we do the following: Internet-->Router->Cisco Pix with port 443 mapped to FrontEndSrv->(Internal Network->FrontEndSrv Exchange with tight security providing OWA for Internal Exchange server)...and of course ssl cert on the Exch box....

Event id 1000 #3
Hello, I have office xp installed on pc with profing tools and sometimes when using outlook reply message, crash and open word with recouvering document. the error on event viewer is event id 1000 source microsoft office 10 . Please can help me! Thanks in advance. ...

Macro Help #3
I turn to you guru's for help with a macro question. I have to worksheets in my workbook. Both have a coulmn that has a 6 digit number in each cell (an invoice number) What I need to do is have a macro that starts with the first invoice # in sheet 1, searches for it in sheet 2. If it finds it, delete that row from Sheet 2. Then it will look at the 2nd invoice number on sheet 1, Search from it in Sheet 2 If it finds it, delete that row from Sheet 2. etc, etc, etc so, my question to you is..... How? Modify this to suit. Sub Deletematches() On Error Resume Next For Each cel In [c14:...

Sorting pages in Unfiled Notes causes error
Using the Sort Pages powertoy, on the pages in the Unfiled Notes notebook, I get the following error: "Could not UpdateHierarchy from OneNote. Error code: Exception from HRESULT: 0x8004200B" The message comes up twice. Sorting pages works in other notebooks, just not in Unfiled Notes. What IS it about that notebook? Can't import text messages there except by a workaround.... Can't sort the pages, unless I take them out and put them elsewhere, sort them and put them back.... Maybe I have a jinxed Unfiled Notes notebook...! :) //Steve// Steve Silverwo...

Auto-complete address: edit suggestion list?
Hi, I'm using Outlook 2002 SP-2. When typing an e-mail address into the "To:" field, it attempts to automatically complete the address for me. That is great except that I have an address that I entered incorrectly (and sent) at one time and now whenever I go to send an e-mail to that address, it suggests both the correct address and the incorrect one. Is there a way to edit the suggestion list to delete the incorrect one from it's memory? These addresses seem to be stored somewhere special; they aren't in my address book and I don't have any messages to ...

Space Before a Paragraph at the Start of a page
Is there any way to set up word such that it will not add space before a paragraph at the top of a page? I would like a heading to have space above to separate it from the text. However, this space is unnecessary when the heading occurs at the start of a page and looks funny not starting at the top of the page. On Nov 28, 1:34=A0am, "faceman28...@yahoo.com" <faceman28...@yahoo.com> wrote: > Is there any way to set up word such that it will not add space before > a paragraph at the top of a page? > > I would like a heading to have space above to separ...

Disclaimer #3
Hi We run Win2003, Exchange2003 and I would like to add a disclaimer on all outgoing emails. Is there an other way then buying a Add-on tool? If not what is good tool? Thanks Roman Sure. You can take a look at this: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;317680 or this http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;317327 -- Martin Blackstone MVP - Exchange http://www.swinc.com/resource/exchange.htm http://www.swinc.com/resource/e2kfaq_appxc.htm "Roman" <roman@schwabbrothers.com> wrote in message news:OUj1pkBoEHA.4008@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl....

print cel in column to one page
How can I setup an Excel spreadsheet column (of many rows) to print out each row of this column on a separate page? For instance: Column1 Column2 Column3 aa 001 print1 ab 002 print2 ac 003 print3 I would want "print1" to print on a page, by itself; "print2" to prin on a page by itself, etc... I only want the cels from Column3 to print; only those cels. How can I do that -- Steven Young You can click on "View/Page Break Preview" and, by dragging the page breaks, set each cell u...

how to select multiple pages?
who knows how to select multiple pages of a publication in MS Publisher (or ALL pages) in order to adjust margins or make other changes in many pages instead of doing that one by one? Thanks in advance! Hi rpiotr (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || who knows how to select multiple pages of a publication in MS || Publisher (or ALL pages) in order to adjust margins or make other || changes in many pages instead of doing that one by one? Thanks in || advance! Are you looking to change the margins in the text boxes on each page, or are you looking ...

how do i make 1/3 look like a fraction
i can get 1/4 and 1/2 to look like a fraction but the rest (1/3 1/8 1/16) don't happen There are a couple of possibilities - see: http://www.gmayor.com/createfraction.htm or http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/CreateFraction.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<...

Resource booking #3
Hi everyone, I can't book an resorce , it always says that it is recurring and I can't change recurrence. Thanx in advance. And is the meeting you are organizing a recurring meeting? A bit more details would be nice here, such as how you have set up the resource mailboxes, what version of Exchange, and so forth. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne Read my blog! http://winzenz.blogspot.com http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed) "Peter" <Peter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03C60C8B-8E7E-4A6A-9E68-1EC160315027@microsoft.com... > H...