"Tiled" print setting.

I just want the page that I designed to print on one page! I can't change the
print setting "tiled" and as it is, it's printing on four pages all broken
up.

It is possible that you have created your document on a paper size that is
not supported by your printer.  Try changing your paper size to 8 1/2 by 11
and see if the print options are more to your liking.

"MissMarple" <MissMarple@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I just want the page that I designed to print on one page! I can't change
>the
> print setting "tiled" and as it is, it's printing on four pages all broken
> up.

0
BK
1/22/2010 9:08:25 PM
What size is your creation? If you have created a custom size publication you
will have to setup your printer for the same size or you will get the tiling if
you are using 2007. Otherwise go to the Advanced page setup, setup your page in
this dialogue.

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"MissMarple" <MissMarple@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I just want the page that I designed to print on one page! I can't change the
> print setting "tiled" and as it is, it's printing on four pages all broken
> up.

0
Mary

tiled printing
I am working on a poster (11x17), and when I go to print, it shows the "print preview" in 4 panels of 8.5x11, rathern than 11x17. I have set the page size to 11x17, and selected that size paper...so I'm stumped. Do a page setup for 11 x 17. Create your publication. File, print, it is in this screen you need to setup. There is a print preview here. It will preview and print correctly from this screen. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Lisa" <Lisa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

tiled worksheets
Can I tile the worksheets in my workbook? I am contstantly "flipping" back and forth using the tabs. All suggestions are appreciated. Hi rekoop Window >Arrange in the Menu Bar -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "rekoop" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2205601c45d3c$e340eb40$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Can I tile the worksheets in my workbook? I am > contstantly "flipping" back and forth using the tabs. > > All suggestions are appreciated. Thanks Ron, but... Does this only arrange open workbooks?...

sizing and printing a tiled file
I want the printed file to fill up the tiled pages like they appear on the screen when the file is saved. In Publisher 2003 you could figure your printed file covered the pages like they appeared on screen and as shown on print preview. In 2007 I tried to fill a poster with a picture, but both the print preview and printed files leave a very large border aroung the picture. Adjusting the margin and overlap settings makes no difference. What can I do. Thanks. I've never created a poster in 2007, but now that I have I can see your problem. My suggestion would be to convert the publi...

Unwanted Tiled pages in Publisher 2007
Every document/flier I create in Publisher 2007 that is above 8.5” x 11” page size is being tiled and I want it to be just the single page in the size I have selected 11" x 17". I have just tried to follow instructions from a previous post "Choose File, print, re-set the page size to 11 x 17 on this screen" but I do not have the option of choosing 11x17 or "tabloid" as it's called in the Blank Page Sizes Window. Would someone please help me with this? I have used the "publish as PDF" add-on as suggested in a previous postings as well, in an a...

Tiled background picture on MDI form
Hi all, I used in some apps a tiled background picture - usually on an form - to display a company logo. That's easy, load the logo into a StdPicture und use PaintPicture in 2 nested loops to paint the logo "tiles" on the form background. In a new app I have to tile the customers logo on the client area of a MDI form. And the MDI form has no PaintPicture, ScaleMode, ScaleX, or ScaleY. I first thought about StdPicture.Render but it seems for the destination ScaleMode must be vbPixels. I came up with two solutions in plain VB6 and used the second: 1) a PictureBox o...

Help! Tiled printing problem
Hi all, This is driving me crazy. I've designed a business card in Publisher. I'm trying to print using the tiled command, so I get 10 on the page (A4). I check the appropriate box in publisher, but when I click print it keeps printing only one in the centre of the paper. Sometimes the checkbox will even change from tiled printing to one in the centre after I've clcked the print button! I just tried it again on some spare paper (before I use photo paper) and it printed correctly, but then the next time it only printed a single card in the centre again. Any ideas? Windows XP,...

Stationery is Outlook 2003 tiled
Created a new stationery in Outlook Express using the wizard. Chose "do not tile" Closed Outlook Express and opened Outlook. Picked the new stationery and it came out tiled vertically and horizontily. Recreated new stationery 4 more times. Made sure that "Do Not Tile" was selected. Preview and edit look perfect. Problem still exists. HELP, as I am losing all remaining signs of sanity. redles Um, stop creating stationery? Actually, what format is your message format? HTML in both? Does it work if you use Word for the message editor? --� Milly Staples [MVP - O...

Outlook 2000 / Tiled Image
I have just tried to send an image as BACKGROUND, PICTURE in HTML format. For some unknown reason to me the picture has appeared "tiled" and not as just a single view of the image. Similarly with a ".gif" image rather that just a moving picture it has filled the screen. I have used this method before and it has worked OK so I am presuming I have inadvertently altered some setting. Could someone please explain how to change the settings to just get the single image. Thanks ...

Print preview shows document tiled--how do turn that off
in publisher i have a document that i would like to print to a 11 x 17 , contains collage of pictures. when i click on print preview, it shows my document printing tiled. can i turn that off? You must setup your printer for 11 x 17 (tabloid, Ledger). "kwedige" wrote: > in publisher i have a document that i would like to print to a 11 x 17 , > contains collage of pictures. when i click on print preview, it shows my > document printing tiled. can i turn that off? ...

In Publisher, what is the tiled print option? How to correct?
I created a doc in Publisher and when I get the print preview, it is lower on the page than I expected. It does not match the doc I created. How do I repair? Are you using the standard letter stock or a custom stock setup? What version Publisher? "bkennedy@soyshield" <bkennedy@soyshield@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FC55A06E-FB8D-4C60-9123-9DA95B6C5831@microsoft.com... >I created a doc in Publisher and when I get the print preview, it is lower >on > the page than I expected. It does not match the doc I created. How do I > repair? ...

how do I get rid of tiled print preview?
In publisher 2007, with some of the page sizes (most of the pages) I get the tiled page preview and it prints out that way. How do I get rid of it?!?!? Try setting up the printer first... I have no solution for you. I can't get the printing to work either. If there is a vendor template that matches what you are trying to print you may have success. What model printer do you have? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "vivian" <vivian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:54F64E2A-9D04-447A...

"Tiled" print setting.

remove tiled mode in outlook 2003
I can't seem to get rid of tiled mode in outlook 2003 when creating a background stationery. I'm trying to create a good looking email that is not too large a file in outlook. you need to put the image in a table to keep it from tiling. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOF...

Arranging "Tiled" Sheets in one Workbook
Can I display several "Sheets" at once? I don't seem to be able to do it. I click on <Windows>,<Arrange>,<Windows of Active Workbook>,<Horizontal> for instance, but I only see one sheet. Tnanks, Mac Berkeley, CA Before you click on, 'Windows Arrange", You must *first* click on, <Windows> <New Window> -- HTH, RD ===================================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ===================================================== "Mac Lingo" <Mac@SV-Calif...

How to open by default in View->Arrange-Cascade or Tiled mode
Hi How can I open any new file (wokbook / sheet) automatically in view->arrange->cascade or tiled mode so that it resizes to the open Excel window and shows its scrollbars Regards Sanjay Jain ...