"Shrinkage" Problem when saving as PDF

I have a newsletter created in Publisher, which I send to the printer
as a PDF.  When I create the PDF, everything on the pages gets
slightly scaled down, creating a larger margin and my nice crisp text
becomes a tad fuzzy.

I'm using Publisher 2007 and have tried
1) Publish as PDF or XPS,
2) Print, and select the printer as Adobe PDF, and
3) Save As *.pdf,
all with the same results.

I have Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro, if it matters.

Can you advise me on settings that I need to adjust when I create the
PDF?  Or something else?
0
plenty270 (1)

When you go to print, select Preferences and set the margins to 0 (zero).

I use PDF-XChange and this works for me.

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"Sheri Crandall" <plenty270@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I have a newsletter created in Publisher, which I send to the printer
> as a PDF.  When I create the PDF, everything on the pages gets
> slightly scaled down, creating a larger margin and my nice crisp text
> becomes a tad fuzzy.
>
> I'm using Publisher 2007 and have tried
> 1) Publish as PDF or XPS,
> 2) Print, and select the printer as Adobe PDF, and
> 3) Save As *.pdf,
> all with the same results.
>
> I have Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro, if it matters.
>
> Can you advise me on settings that I need to adjust when I create the
> PDF?  Or something else?

0
Engineer5094 (821)

"Shrinkage" Problem when saving as PDF
I have a newsletter created in Publisher, which I send to the printer as a PDF. When I create the PDF, everything on the pages gets slightly scaled down, creating a larger margin and my nice crisp text becomes a tad fuzzy. I'm using Publisher 2007 and have tried 1) Publish as PDF or XPS, 2) Print, and select the printer as Adobe PDF, and 3) Save As *.pdf, all with the same results. I have Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro, if it matters. Can you advise me on settings that I need to adjust when I create the PDF? Or something else? When you go to print, select Preferences and set the margins to 0 (z...

Physical Inventory & Shrinkage
I did physical inventory by barcoding all items I have. But the report does not show items that has 0 physical count but 1 system count. More than likely these items are shrinkage (stolen). I need to adjust these numbers so I can get the correct inventory valuation. I could not do this on reports either. How do i do this? When you create the physical inventory worksheet you have the option to define it such as all clothing or all items. If you do that anything on that worksheet will be zeroed if you don't enter a count. If you don't define the worksheet the program thinks you ...

Shrinkage
Hi, How does inventory shrinkage get reflected in RMS after performing a physical inventory? How does it post it as a loss? Does it just credit the COGS account (doesn't make much sense). Anybody have had to deal with this before? Thanks When I studied accounting I was told you need to do a manual adjustment in Goods Lost or Stolen. I would imagine it would be the same here...I have been mucking around with the demo database, and I have no idea what it has done beside adjusting the QOH for the item. I'll keep reading. "Tom Bombadill" wrote: > Hi, > >...

Text wrap-- picture shrinkage?
I have a picture that I have text next to. I want the text to stay about 24 points away from the outside of the picture. When I choose what I think is the correct option, my picture shrinks 24 points away from the INSIDE of the picture box - thus distorting the picture. How do I create that space on the OUTSIDE of the picture box? Thanks. (using vers. 2000) Change the text box properties rather than the picture. Right-click the text box, click change frame, click text frame properties. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.c...

Shrinkage #2
I was wondering how any of you handle items that are stolen, broken etc. Do you charge them to a particular account? transfer out or just edit quantities in stock? Thanks Bud -- If we can''''t pet it, you don''''t want it. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0164_01C86A62.4F19A880 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Bud, Transfer Out using Shrinkage as the Ship to. Gotta have a record of it! --=20 Jeff=20 Check Point Software Search this newsgroup -- http://tiny...

Font shrinkage in a Shared workbook
We have about 10 people sharing a workbook which involves a column for notes everyone can track / edit. Periodically, when you open the workbook, some of the text within a subset of rows has shrunk to fit in the cell - at least that is what it seems like. The font gets too small to read. Some users sharing this workbook are running Excel 2003 & some run 2007. How can I prevent this from happening? -- Propeller Head ...

row shrinkage
On two workbooks in a worksheet I use I am having a problem with some rows shrinking to where i can't see them. They are different rows in each workbook. (4,5) and (6,12,13,17). I don't have anything set to hide. Everytime i manually set the row height and save the file as soon as I open it the rows have shrunk again. Is there a setting I am missing. I've seen a few posts that complain about columnwidth changing (usually in some version of xl97), but never a post about the rowheight changing. Any chance you have a macro running that changes the rowheights? Try opening excel ...