??send a picture to a cell phone

How can i send a picture from windows publisher to a cell phone? I have
windows xp. The friend i want to send pic to is on my buddy list on yahoo and
I can send a sms message but not sure if or how to include a picture. I also
have cell phone .  PLEASE HELP!!!!
0
beeotch1 (2)

You may not be able to. And even if you could send a picture, there's no
guarantee that your friend's phone can receive them.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"beeotch1" <beeotch1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How can i send a picture from windows publisher to a cell phone? I have
> windows xp. The friend i want to send pic to is on my buddy list on yahoo
> and
> I can send a sms message but not sure if or how to include a picture. I
> also
> have cell phone .  PLEASE HELP!!!!

0
jl_paules (2767)
1/21/2007 4:50:43 AM
Thank You, JoAnn. I appreciate you taking the time to answer me!!
Judy Ingram

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

> You may not be able to. And even if you could send a picture, there's no
> guarantee that your friend's phone can receive them.
>
> --
>
> JoAnn Paules
> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>
> ~~~~~
> How to ask a question
> http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375
>

> "beeotch1" <beeotch1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > How can i send a picture from windows publisher to a cell phone? I have
> > windows xp. The friend i want to send pic to is on my buddy list on yahoo
> > and
> > I can send a sms message but not sure if or how to include a picture. I
> > also
> > have cell phone .  PLEASE HELP!!!!

0
beeotch1 (2)

No message in outbox

Can I get a picture to flow with the text?
I want a picture box to flow with my text instead of the text flowing around my picture. Please help! Position the image in the text box, right-click the image, click format picture, layout tab, select inline on the drop down. The image has to be fully or partially in the text box for the inline to be active. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "lnewhall" <lnewhall@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9389F6E0-BB5D-4ADA-8334-39B108192240@microsoft.com... >I want a picture box to flow with my text instead of the text flowing around > my picture. Ple...

Limit Cell Content
I would like to know how to limit a cell to only allow entry of the following number values of 1 decimal point. My limits are any value >=15.0 to <=100.0 as long the is only 1 decimal point. I'd appreciate any input. Bob Z Data Validation http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/data-validation.htm -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "Bob Zimmerman" <BobZimmerman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BB18835A-8125-4DFB-99B9-06AAA65A3DBB@microsoft.com... >I would like to know how to limit a cell to only allow entry of the >following ...

Automatically convert a Phone Call into Opportunity ?
I have a Phone Call Campaign Activity distributed to a Contact, I have added a customized field (Accept/Unaccept) in the Phone Call. The normal crm operation flow is that the users choose "accepted" in the picklist and then save the Phone Call, after that they need to convert the phone call into Opportunity. However, the user want to bypass the 'step' to click the "Convert to Opportunity" button. What the users required is that when they SAVE the phone call whenever the picklist value is ACCEPT. The system will automatically convert the phone call into op...

Sending a macro to another PC-how?

Sending mail from remote location

Send and Recieve Fix

anchor picture to text box
(Publisher 2003) I have a newsletter with a Kudos box. In the corners of the box I have a happy face. I'd like the happy faces to be anchored to their corners so when I enlarge or shorten the box, the faces move along with the text box. Why not create a rectangle, insert the happy faces, group. The problem as I see it would be if you resize, the happy faces could be distorted if you widen or shrink the group. You would always have to re-size proportionally. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Helen" <Helen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:193...

Publisher insert picture help
Hi, I'm sure this is a very basic question, but when I insert a jpeg, it appears black and I can't get the image to appear. There must be something basic I am forgetting. Please help! Thanks. Lori H wrote: > Hi, I'm sure this is a very basic question, but when I insert a jpeg, > it appears black and I can't get the image to appear. There must be > something basic I am forgetting. Please help! Thanks. ================================= Maybe you need to update your video driver. Q: Why can I not see images/shapes/ lines when editing my publication? http://ed.mvps.o...

Unable to send?

Blank cells in named range- how to ignore them when making my graph? Help plz!

Text in Cell as Formula #3
Peo + Julie Many thanks for your answer with the last query. I have another similar question; I would like to use values form a different spreadsheet, and this method [INDIRECT()] fails. i.e. I type the link (as text) from a different spreadsheet in a cell in the current spreadsheet and use this method to call a value in a cell. Appreciate your help. ...

Sending messages in Outlook

No Permission to Send/Receive Email???

Send Do Not Send

What was Outlook sending?

Picture Manager random captures?
Why does MS Picture Manager capture, apparently randomly, images from the internet? How can one avoid this unwanted feature? ...

Sending on behalf... Exchange 2003

Display a dialog box if cell is empty
Hi all, I have a function that checks if a specific cell has a value. If it has a value, a copy of the workbook is saved and then emailed to a recipient. Is it possible to check more then one cell before the email is sent? I want to make sure several cells has a value. Below is the code I use: Sub checkEmpty() Sheets("Sheet1").Activate Sheets("Sheet1").Range("V11").Select If IsEmpty(ActiveCell) Then MsgBox "bla bla bla..." Else ChDir "C:\Reports" ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:=Range("Y3...

Outlook Can't Send Messages

'SEND' just sends it to the OUTBOX

how can we enter at the same time maintain a formula in a cell?
Is it possible that when we enter a number in a cell, the same cell should display the entered number after deducting certain percentage. This macro should run automatically when the excel file is open -- Life isa journey not a destination Put this event macro in the worksheet code area: Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Dim r As Range Set r = Range("B9") If Intersect(r, Target) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub Application.EnableEvents = False r.Value = 0.75 * r.Value Application.EnableEvents = True End Sub If you enter a value in cell B9, it will auto...

Rules Wizard and Send/Receive error
A couple of days ago, I received an alert from Norton Antivirus software that the file "belt.cab" was corrupted but could not be deleted. Fearing the worst, I manually deleted the file. Since then, Outlook appears to be completely disabled, with the symptoms being that several commands have disappeared from the Tools menu including Send/Receive (both), Rules Wizard, Out of Office Assistant. I can compose an email, but it will not send. I have checked my email accounts and all appears to be in order. Even after a complete reinstall, I cannot send/receive email. The on...