"Publisher Cannot open the file!!"

hello,
lasty year i created a 52page catolouge for work in pub, i need to update
this but unfortunatly it has told me that "Publisher Cannot open the file" i
have tried all the help options i could find online and i have had no luck,
there is about 2 weeks work re doing the file so i would be really happy if
somone could help!!

thanks

russ keegan

What version Publisher?

Description of the Publisher 2007 hotfix package (Publisher-x-none.msp):
October 27, 2009
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/976177/en-us

If you have other versions of Publisher:
How to troubleshoot a damaged publication in Publisher
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;198256
or
Error message when you try to open a publication in Publisher: "Publisher cannot
open the file" or "Publisher has detected a problem"
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928890/en-us

--
Mary Sauer MVP
http://msauer.mvps.org/

"russ keegan" <russ keegan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hello,
> lasty year i created a 52page catolouge for work in pub, i need to update
> this but unfortunatly it has told me that "Publisher Cannot open the file" i
> have tried all the help options i could find online and i have had no luck,
> there is about 2 weeks work re doing the file so i would be really happy if
> somone could help!!
>

> thanks
>
> russ keegan

0