(Publisher 2003) How do I get the two pages to print on to one pag

I need 2 pages to print on one page.  I did see on a document that someone
else made on my computer that the page indicators (at the bottom left; to
switch between the two pages) that the folded part of the 2nd page was turned
a different way, and I know that's exactly what I need to do, but I'm not
sure how to.  Help please?  Thanks!
Vampressjaden

In Publisher 2000 (may be the same for other versions)

File
Page Setup
    Special fold
    Horizontal

It will ask you if you want 4 pages - yes

--
Don
Vancouver, USA

"Vampressjaden" <Vampressjaden@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I need 2 pages to print on one page.  I did see on a document that someone
> else made on my computer that the page indicators (at the bottom left; to
> switch between the two pages) that the folded part of the 2nd page was
turned
> a different way, and I know that's exactly what I need to do, but I'm not
> sure how to.  Help please?  Thanks!
> Vampressjaden

Outlook 2003 and Groupwise
Anybody have any idea on how to get Outlook 2003 to quit hanging/ not responding when using a Novell Groupwise Transport Provider ie groupwise 6.5. It pretty much hangs everytime. I have set up the Novell Default Profile etc reinstalled outlook and Groupwise multiple times. Please Help... Thanks I see you have not had any replies, I am having the same problem. Both GroupWise 6.5 and Outlook 2003 are screwed up. I'm waiting for a patch from Novell or Microsoft because it seems like a conflict in the messaging subsystem that I am not able to resolve. In the mean time I'm usin...

OWA and two exchange 2003 server
I have two 2003 exchange servers that both contain mailboxes. When users log into OWA that is hosted on my mx2 server, if their mailboxes are on the mx1 server they can not access from the outside because I only allow access to the mx2 server for now. I am in the process of moving mailboxes from mx2 to mx1 which will be my final hardware platform, but in the meantime users are compalining about the OWA. I can't make the mx2 server a FE because I still have mailboxes on that server. Any suggestions? 2 ways to do this: 1. allow access to MX1 (A record in external DNS, make neces...

Can Money 2003 Deluxe Import directly from Quicken files?
I had Quicken (2002, I think) installed on my old desktop and I added my old hard drive to a new system. However, I'm unable to find the install disk for Quicken, so I'm stuck with all my data in a set of Quicken files. There is a good deal now for Money 2003 Deluxe but it only works for me if it can directly accept or import these Quicken files, not some more generically formatted export file Does anyone know if this will work TIA In microsoft.public.money, jer042000 wrote: >I had Quicken (2002, I think) installed on my old desktop and I added my old hard drive to a new syste...

Publishing to the web through Publisher

publisher #74

Installing Publisher 2003 gives an error

Copy information from one cell to several different cells
I received an Excel document that has 2000 plus names and addresses, however they put the name and address together in one cell and I need them in seperate cells so I can sort on the address. Is there a way I can take the information in one cell and move it to several different cells, without having to cut and paste every one of the 2000 cells. If they are separated by a common delimiter, you can use the Data->'Text to Columns...' feature. -- Regards, Dave "BRyan" wrote: > I received an Excel document that has 2000 plus names and addresses, however > th...

Outlook 2003 does not "remember' previous email addresses when you type in their first name
Gurus, Using Outlook 2003. I thought Outlook 2003 "remembered" previous email addresses you typed? With people I've emailed before, I'll type their first name and Outlook pops up their address. However, my supervisor also running Outlook 2003 has to manually bring up the address book or type the last name for which Outlook will pop up the correct suggestion(s). He has enabled the following: Tools - Options - Email Options - Advanced Email Options - Suggest names while completing To, Cc, and Bcc fields My supervisor tested this. When he unchecks that box, the automa...

How to get a UI in a DLL to show tooltips?
I basically need to have an application in a DLL. An application, that we don't have access to the source for, uses a DLL to expand its functionality. Currently we have been displaying only Dialog boxes from the DLL which works fine. We are now adding a new graphics interface that uses the entire CWinApp and Doc/View architecture. When this is created as a DLL some functionality is lost, mainly the buttons on the toolbar don't enable and the tooltips don't work. Then menus work fine though. From what I have gleaned from MSDN and the tech docs the DLL doesn't get...

Conditional Formatting Excel 2003
Need for conditional formatting to be TRUE if a cell is equal to any of several cells. Trying to use conditional formatting formula in cell A20: =IF(G20=J$8:J $12,TRUE,FALSE) so as to have the condition (color condition for A20) to be true. G20 contains the letter "E," and J8 through J12 contain C-, D+, D, D- and E. This does not work The condition works fine for single cell comparatives as follows: =IF (G20=J$12,TRUE,FALSE), where J12 contains an "E" and G20 likewise contains an E. I tried naming the range of cells containing the letters (LowRatings) and used the foll...

Cash Flow Forecast stopped working on Money 2003
I've been using Money since the first version and am now on 2003. Yesterday, the cash flow forecast won't work anymore. Every time I click on the "Forecast Cash Flow" button on the Scheduled Bills and Deposits page I get the following message: "Please create at least on checking, savings, or cash account before you go to the cash flow forecast". I've checked my accounts and they're all functioning properly. And my archived files (I do an archive after every year) work properly - IE the cash flow forecast works. So it must be some problem with my mo...

Sending Publisher Files

Main form with two sub forms
Hi, I have a main form with a linked sub form which displays related records when a record is selected on the main form. Rather than use the record selectors at the bottom of the screen on the main form to navigate records, I would like to create another sub form (#2) which is unlinked, to the main form but contains a summary of all records on the main form. When a record is selected in Sub form # 2, I would like the main form to jump to that record as well. If I link sub form #2, then only the current record is displayed, not a complete list. In essence what I am tryi...

OL 2003 and Block Senders List
In OL XP, I could select several emails from my InBox and put them in my Junk Email senders list. OL 2003 doesn't seem to have that feature. While OL2003 seems to do a better job of handling Junk (on the high setting), I still get lots of junk that I need to block. Any solutions? ...

Publisher 2000 #23

Deleting multiple attachments in a 2003 message
In Outlook 2000, when you received an email with 20 attachments, you could select them all and click the delete button to remove them from the message at one time. In Outlook 2003, the only way seems to be by clicking each attachment individually, right clicking it and the clicking remove off of the menu one at a time. Is there an easier way? Jeffrey L ...

Moving data from one sheet to another 12-17-09
Hi, I have a workbook with two sheets. Both use columns A to I. What I would like to do is: 1) When a vaue is entered into column I (i.e. it is no longer empty) the row A to I is copied to the next available row on the second sheet. 2) the original data is removed from sheet 1. The project is a list of work awaiting allocation to a particular worker on an "Awaiting Allocation" list. When the work is allocated to someone I want the information deleted from the "Awaiting Allocation" sheet and added to the second sheet "Awaiting outcome". Any ideas ...

Global Address List disappear in Outlook 2003 #2
Dear all, We had just upgraded our clients' PC to Outlook 2003, in conjunction with Exchange 5.5. From time to time, when the user click on the Address Book icon inside Outlook, the Global Address list that reside on the right pulldown menu disappear. Restarting Outlook can solve the problem. What causes this behaviour? Regards, Michael ...

Publisher 2003

upgrade publisher

Customize Investment Summary on 'My Money' Home Page?
Okay, so I've got a lot of stocks, mutual funds, etc., that I don't own anymore. Can anyone shed any light on how I would clear that clutter out of the Investment Summary on 'My Money' home page? Denise ...

pop3 email in exchange 2003
Our email server is at an ISP with a few different pop3 accounts. I have setup pop3 accounts in exchange2003 on SBS2003, to receive email in to individual mailboxes. The outgoing mail server is an smtp server at a different ISP. How do I make the exchange server leave a copy of all the emails received for a few days, in the email server? (In outlook express, there is an option to do so.) Right now, without setting such an option, no one receives any email when they try to access it directly from the webserver (through outlook express or webmail.emailservername from home)! Please ...