"Page #" footer doesn't display the # on Page 1. It only displays "Page"?

"Page #" footer doesn't display the # on Page 1. It only displays "Page"?

It works on fine on the following pages, just not the first. Driving me nuts.

Does anyone know what I'm dong wrong?

Thanks in advance, John.

SQL Performance Tuning
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/8cc771eb-44bc-4808-8ad2-ea33508a48f1/sql-performance-tuning.aspx
0
John

Is the text box wide enough?

--
Don - Publisher 2000�
Vancouver, USA

<John Gilmore> wrote in message news:2009117113243iam10001@yahoo.com...

> "Page #" footer doesn't display the # on Page 1. It only displays "Page"?
>
> It works on fine on the following pages, just not the first. Driving me
> nuts.
>
> Does anyone know what I'm dong wrong?
>
> Thanks in advance, John.

> SQL Performance Tuning
> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/8cc771eb-44bc-4808-8ad2-ea33508a48f1/sql-performance-tuning.aspx

0
Engineer5094 (821)

Page numbering in footer (Page # of #)
I have a monthly productivity report that I print for a list of staff members and the report content is fine. However, some employees have multiple pages and I have to indicate page numberings at the footer (i.e., Page 1 of 7, etc...). The problem is that Access will indicate the total number of pages for all employees, so instead of John Doe's report showing 'Page 1 of 7' it shows 'Page 1 of 357'. Does anyone know a way so to have this report display the 'Page 1 of 7' format? Thanks in advance! On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 14:12:01 -0800, EA wrote: > I have a ...

click page # and goes to that page ??
I am creating a book in word with example 50 pages. In the table of contents page can I set it up so I click on say page 37 and it will go directly to page 37 ???? -- Microsoft Office 2003 Version Students and Teachers Edition Windows Vista Home Premium Thank-you Carl R See my reply to your previous duplicate question. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Carl R" <ritcey@clearwire.net> wrote in message news:D907507A-9AC1-4BA6-B51B-D2AB05C3D0D1@microsoft.com... >I am creating...

Page numbering in footers (Page # of #)
I have a monthly productivity report that I print for a list of staff members and the report content is fine. However, some employees have multiple pages and I have to indicate page numberings at the footer (i.e., Page 1 of 7, etc...). The problem is that Access will indicate the total number of pages for all employees, so instead of John Doe's report showing 'Page 1 of 7' it shows 'Page 1 of 357'. Does anyone know a way so to have this report display the 'Page 1 of 7' format? Thanks in advance! Check http://www.mvps.org/access/reports/rpt0013.htm at "...

"Page #" footer doesn't display the # on Page 1. It only displays "Page"?
"Page #" footer doesn't display the # on Page 1. It only displays "Page"? It works on fine on the following pages, just not the first. Driving me nuts. Does anyone know what I'm dong wrong? Thanks in advance, John. EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice SQL Performance Tuning http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/8cc771eb-44bc-4808-8ad2-ea33508a48f1/sql-performance-tuning.aspx Is the text box wide enough? -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA <John Gilmore> wrote in message news:2009117113243iam10001@yahoo.com... > > "...

Property page #2
This is a Windows CE.net question but I find that posting here gives greater exposure and feedback - Windows CE.net does not support the dialog wizard functions. Therefore, I would like to create one myself. Is there a way to keep property pages from displaying their tabs? Thanks, ...

creating a stats page #2
ok thx but canu any give me the formel (the code for on click add +1 i the feild -- sweep ----------------------------------------------------------------------- sweepy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1526 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26885 ...

Page # of ##
Hi, Would you teach me how to insert a "Page # of ##" in the footer in Publisher 2003 please? (e.g.) "Page 1 of 3" thanks! Insert your page numbers, go to the Master page, in the text box type "of how many pages you have" after the # symbol. Type "page" in front of the #. Page # of many pages. (If you are viewing a two page spread, you will have to type the above on both of the master pages) -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Tom" <nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in...

rotate page #2
How do you rotate a single page in a multi-page document in Publisher? "Rotate page" brings back no help in MS Help... You cannot rotate the "page", you can rotate all the objects on the page. Select all the objects, group, you can either rotate manually or the arrange menu has options. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "jim e." <jim e. @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B55F8BA3-14EC-4F86-A57D-1EAE3C95F20E@microsoft.com... > How do you rotate a single page in a ...

Changing the second # in Page # of #
In MS Word 2007, I am trying to add a Page # of # to a portion of a report and cannot find how to change the count to just count the section and not the entire document. For example: document is 10 pages long including cover page and table of contents so when I add the page # of # it says 1 of 10... I want it to say 1 of 8, exempting the cover page and table of contents. Thanks! Press ALT+F9 Change the{Numpages} field to a {SectionPages} field then press F9 to update and ALT+F9 to display the result. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>><...

How can you have page #'s w/o starting on first several pages?
I am creating a manual with several pages and want: no number on the cover page, small roman numerals for the next seven pages (introduction), and the start english numbering on page 10. I have watched the videos, followed the steps to the tee and still can not get this... can someone please help? See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/NumberingFrontMatter.htm (Word 2003 and earlier) or http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/front_matter_2007.htm, as appropriate. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org ...

Home page #3
I recently upgraded to MS Money Plus Deluxe. When the program starts or whenever I select 'Home' the program lags for at least 2-3 minutes. It looks like it might be downloading something. This never happened with MS Money 2005 or 2007. This is getting to be very annoying. Any suggestions? In microsoft.public.money, saustin7 wrote: >I recently upgraded to MS Money Plus Deluxe. When the program starts or >whenever I select 'Home' the program lags for at least 2-3 minutes. It looks >like it might be downloading something. This never happened with MS Money ...

Pub. page navigator? (page #s at bottom) ARE GONE! I rebooted.
Pro. Office Pub. 2003 - When ever I have inserted pages they show up at the bottom and I can click on the page I need to look at next. The numbers just aren't there. Under File I can see I still have all the pages some where. I went to any publication that had multiple pages and the numbers are not there. I rebooted, but no healing occured. Anybody got any ideas? Thanks Sully View menu, Status bar. David Bartosik - [MSFT MVP] http://www.publishermvps.com http://www.davidbartosik.com "Sully" <Sully@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A5F151C7-39DB-4D3E-...

In older version of Publisher to start page #1 on second page?
Insert >selection not an option on my version. Thanks What version? Create a text box on page two. With your cursor in the text box, insert, page number. You can type the word "page" first. Copy the text box, paste on each page. This will not start your page numbers at "page one", you have no option but to start the numbering on whatever page you begin. Otherwise it is a manual operation. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "...

How do I hide the page # on the first pg of a multiple pg workshee
I have looked at the help tips and other information on how to change or insert the page number, but I have not found any information on how to hide the page number or delete it. I want the page numbers on the other pages, just not the first one. You can hide the first page number in Microsoft Word, so I assumed you could do the same thing in Microsoft Excel. Hi not so easy. Try the following site for macro solutions: http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#Header -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Norsky" <Norsky@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag ne...

Web Page #2
I'm considering using Publisher to make web pages...once made in Publisher, can I view the HTML source code and edit? -- Thank you! - Jennifer You can open and edit html files with Notepad. Consider using the much better Notepad+ which is free and can be obtained at: http://www.mypeecee.org/rogsoft/ -- Don Vancouver, USA "Jennifer Cali" <JenniferCali@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B9E2F997-CD56-4E08-B4FC-81BDEA717274@microsoft.com... > I'm considering using Publisher to make web pages...once made in > Publisher, > can I view the H...

Printing multiple worksheets on one page #3
Is this possible. I need to print 4 worksheets on one large page and print from the plotter. If not possible, any suggestions? Help . . . > Is this possible. I need to print 4 worksheets on one large page and > print from the plotter. If not possible, any suggestions? Help . . . One way is to use MS-Word. Insert a 2x2 table in a Word document. In each cell of the table, use either Insert >> Object >> Create from file or Insert >> Object >> Create new >> Microsoft Excel Worksheet If the ranges are smallish.... You could insert a new worksheet...

You are not authorized to view this page #2
We are experiencing problems with our CRM system. When we try to access Workflow Manager we receive the following error: "The specified Microsoft CRM server is not responding. This might happen if it is currently unavailable or it is not a Microsoft CRM server. For more information, contact your administrator." We receive the following error when trying to access User Manager: "The server localhost is not responding. This might happen if it is currently unavailable, if it is not a Microsoft CRM server, or you do not have sufficient privileges to run User Manager. For more ...

Master Page #2
I would like to know how the Master Page is supposed to work. I changed the design from a template calendar and applied the master page to all 12 months. Nothing changed. I had changed the 'fill', line coloring, placement of month, etc. I have tried it several times with several different templates. Is that not what Master Page is supposed to do? Thanks for any help. You can have any number of different Master pages within a document. This article will help you understand how master pages work. About using master pages http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/HP010036031033.a...

Want to stop the page # 1 & 2 from showing in Publisher.
I'm working on a booklet and want to suppress page #'s 1 & 2 from printing in the footer but I want all the pages from 3 on to display. There's no problem suppressing page 1's number but it won' allow me to suppress page 2's number. I've tried going into the footer on page 2 and deleting the number but that deletes the number on all even numbered pages. Can anyone help me on this issue? I would really appreciate it. Put a white box over it with no line. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.c...

Save As Web Page #2
Is there a way to automatically save my workbook as a web page with the same name in a different folder each time I save it as a workbook? ...

Investment Summary on Home Page #3
I have a "watch list" of stocks that correctly get displayed in my "Portfolio Manager". However, on my Home Page, in the "Investment Summary" ALL my stocks are listed - the ones in my real stock accounts and the ones in my Watch List. Is it possible to NOT display in my "Investment Summary" stocks that are in my "Watch List"? Thanks, Tom ...

Delete Page #2
I'm preparing an 18 page document. I display page 8. Click edit, click delete page. Page 18 is deleted, not page 8. I thought it worked yesterday, but it doesn't work today. I'm running Publisher 2000 on Win 2000. I bought both when they first came out. The OS has been upgraded, but not Publisher. Thank you, Charlie Well I would suggest you download and install the updates for Publisher 2000 for a start. As to your issue, it has never been raised previously. -- Are you certain page 8 is not gone. Publisher will re-number pages. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://off...

publish as web page #2
When I try to publish a spreadsheet page to my web page, the program always says the file is in use and cannot be replaced. wondering what might be hapening???? everything works as advertised till that point. ...

Home page #2
I'm running MNY 06 SB on an XP machine. I've set my home page to show revenues for the month, money 06 sb always shows $0.00 but when i click on it, it will take me to the profit and loss statement which has the current revenues. I'm wondering why it will not show on the home page. thanks in advance ...

Home Page #2
I have just finished an upgrade to GP 10. I have a few users that are not able to view the homepage. I set the homepage feature visible=1 globally and these 4 users still cannot see the homepage. Is there some sort security setting that I am missing? thanks -- Paula Are the client machines synced? "Paula" wrote: > I have just finished an upgrade to GP 10. I have a few users that are not > able to view the homepage. I set the homepage feature visible=1 globally and > these 4 users still cannot see the homepage. Is there some sort security > setting that I...