Windows Desktop Search

Bom dia !

Como posso remover o Windows Desktop Search, uma vez que n�o surge no
"adicionar ou remover programas" ? Estou a usar um Windows XP Professional.

0
Alvega
10/29/2009 2:04:54 PM
pt.windowsxp 32 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Boas,

Na janela "Adicionar/Remover Programas" encontras do lado esquerdo uma opção
que te permite remover actualizações do sistema operativo. Clica aí, localiza
a entrada referente ao Windows Desktop Search e remove-a.

---

Jorge Moura [MVP]

http://ojmoura.spaces.live.com
http://360.yahoo.com/jorge_moura

"Alvega" wrote:

> Bom dia !
>
> Como posso remover o Windows Desktop Search, uma vez que no surge no
> "adicionar ou remover programas" ? Estou a usar um Windows XP Professional.

reinstalling windows

Windows live mail

Search and filter mutiple vaules
Hello I've got a spreadsheet that I need to search on a part number and get it's price, however there may be multiple part numbers, and the determining factor would be the revision of that part. such as ... Part number Rev Price 1234 A 13.00 1787 G 16.50 1234 B 15.00 using the .find method, is there a way to do a search for a part number, and if multiples are found, get the one that has the latest rev? Thanks If you're partnumbers/revision data is sorted nicely, you could use ....

Windows Vista

open windows

Searching free email account provider with POP3 AND SMTP (!!!!) access
I am searching an internet service which offers free email accounts with POP3 and SMTP access. A limit of emails/day (to prevent spammers) would be ok. I have seen some lists of such services but most of them do NOT provide SMTP access (!) although claimed! Thomas Thomas Hansen <thans2000@gmx.net> wrote: > I am searching an internet service which offers free email accounts > with POP3 and SMTP access. A limit of emails/day (to prevent > spammers) would be ok. Google is your friend. http://www.google.com/search?q=%2Bfree+%2Bpop+%2Bsmtp -- Brian Tillman POP3 is how in...

[Beta] Zero Search Results Message
I just conducted a search - it happens a lot these days, because I can't readily find anything at all with this crazy sortiment - and this was the result: http://cid-275b34cd4fcbe487.office.live.com/self.aspx/Screenshots/WLMail^_Beta^_No^_Search^_Results.PNG (if that works). Anyway, the message told me that no items matched my search and advised me thus: "On the 'View' menu, point to 'Current View', and then click 'Show all messages'." I'm lost in the jungle again. -- Noel "Ildhund" wrote in message news:#iRSdBDNLHA.1172@TK2MSFTN...

Windows pdate Status: Failed

Outlook Mail not working with Windows 7

Windows Explorer doesn't show keywords

Windows recovery console

windows messenger/Outlook 2002

Windows update error

How Do I Remove Page # From Cover Sheet w/ Windows 2007?
I am writing a paper in Windows 2007 and cannot have a page number on the cover sheet. Help! Thanks : ) Presumably you mean Word 2007 since (a) there is no Windows 2007 and (b) Windows is not a word processor. Click in the header/footer to open it. In the Options group of the contextual Header & Footer Tools | Design tab, check the box for "Different First Page." Leave the First Page Header/Footer empty. If you need to start the numbering with 1 on the the second page, click on Page Number, choose Format Page Numbers, and change the "Page numbering" set...

Search for records with no matching foreign key
I have two tables that are linked by primary and foreign keys which are tblClubs (Primary) and tblmembers (Foreign) and a One to Many relationship. I also have a form with the master table being tblClubs and a sub form for the tblmembers. How can I create a query that only show the records of the tblClubs that don't have a matching foreign key in the tblmembers. Is this possible Thanks Little Penny Sure. Access comes with an Unmatched Query wizard. Where to find the wizard depends on the version of Access. -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Stron...

Microsoft Word disappeared from desktop and programs
Hi there, Although we can access Word documents from our files, we can no longer open the Word program through "programs" or an icon (disappeared from desktop). When we open "programs" we can see 'Microsoft Office 2003', can drop down all the included programs, but Word is no longer listed. Thank you for any help you can offer, Vicky This question has nothing to do with MS Access Databases. Try ask your question in a news group such as one involving new users in your version of Windows. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "vkytkytovy" wrote: ...

Recurring folder on desktop
I am using XP SP3 with Word 2003 and have a somewhat strange issue I would appreciate some feedback on. I created a folder on my desktop that I stored items in before transferring them named ‘Compilation.’ After I stopped using this computer for transferring stuff, I deleted the folder, emptied the recycling bin, ran CCleaner, and disk clean up. For some reason that’s beyond me, thereafter everytime I have started my machine the folder re-appears! I have tried changing the name, but a new ‘Compilation’ folder still shows up. Any ideas as to how I can make it go away? I wou...

Windows Workflow Foundation
Any one know of a good VB example on the above subject.. any links would be greatful Simon After much searching and trawling through C# examples that as its friday i didn't want to convert.. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=2e575633-e357-4ee7-aaff-34138f00e830&displaylang=en Simon "Simon Whale" <simon@nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23zfF5ScwKHA.1692@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Any one know of a good VB example on the above subject.. any links would > be greatful > > > Simon > ...

We can't sign you in to Windows Live Messenger
For several days I've been unable to sign in to Windows Live Messenger. I keep getting the same error: "Signing in to Windows Live Messenger failed because the service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later" Error code 80048820 I've clicked troubleshoot to try to fix this problem, but troubleshoot couldn't find anything wrong. I've tried to reset my password, but this doesn't seem to work, because on the change password page I have to enter those security numbers and letters but they don't appear. When I listened to the audio and...