Template for a Business Continuity planning

Does anyone have an example of a MS Projects template, for a Business
Continuity planning?
project 1276 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Print template on a 42 cm * 28 cm paper
I would like to print a template on a big size paper 42 cm * 28 cm with my printer (manual tray), so that the template fits the size of that paper. It appears much to small now when I print it, I would like the size of the template to adjust to the size of the page. Thank you. ...

Is there a template to create a template?
Just wondering! Mike Mike Koewler wrote: > Just wondering! > > Mike Oh Mike, hahaha there is a macro to make a cake, I think Ed had it... You don't use a macro to make a cake. First you need a box of scratch............. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Steve in NC" <dtp2webSPAM@netscape.net> wrote in message news:HA1Rg.1220$o71.814@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net... > Mike Koewler wrote: >> Just wondering! >> >> Mike > > Oh Mike, hahaha > > there is a macro to make a cake, I think Ed had it... > I ...

calendar templates
I imported a calendar which I want to change every month but keep the same text for each day of the week. When I changed the margins to make the calendar wider I cannot get back into the calendar portion to make the changes for the month and move the dates over accordingly. Can I change the margins or create a new template on my own and make it work. If so, how do I go about doing this. Publisher 2007 is what I am now using Thank you What template? From the Office site? Changing the margins shouldn't affect the way you input your data. Have you applied a border...

How to modify templates and keep them templates
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC Is there an easy way to edit a template and resave it as a template without having to rename it or remember the exact name it had. I keep getting multiple versions of the same template each time I change it. You can open the template file using the File>Open menu. That way, Word will open the file as a template (as opposed to a new document based on that template), and when you save any modifications you have made, they will be saved to the template file itself. By the way, Word 2008 stores templates in ~/Library...

Create new entities on Business Portal
I would like to test on my demo company how to create new entities in Business Portal. However, it seems that I need an add on product (from IBM?) to install SDK. Does anyone know how to get a test version of that IBM product? ...

XML Generator
Hello all, I'd like to probe the community for some insight, if I may. I am in the planning stages of developing an XML generator for my workplace. Our site has an internal news system which stores news items as database entries. Our head organization has requested that all branches make an rss or xml file available for syndication on their central news site. I'm curious as to what plan of attack would be best suited for this application. I'm working in VS.NET 2003, Windows 2000, SQL Server 2000. Web service, ASPNET page? How about caching? Any thoughts or insights would be hel...

I m looking for design templates for the oil field
I need templates for valves pipe turns andohter related hardware try http://www.flair-infomatics.co.uk/downloads.htm John... Visio MVP Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm Need VBA examples? http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm "jc" <jc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:24A9F42D-391C-445A-BB45-5A9790597706@microsoft.com... >I need templates for valves pipe turns andohter related hardware ...

I need a DVD case template
I am after templates for DVD cases not CD/DVD cases - any suggestions? Might modify one of these http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/results.aspx?qu=dvd&sc=4&av=ZPB Try Neato or Avery for templates. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Helpee" <Helpee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D09FCCDF-4C85-4CFA-AA5B-D87184C54A87@microsoft.com... >I am after templates for DVD cases not CD/DVD cases - any suggestions? ...

What are they short for? ( In the IS plan of an establishing company )
Dear all, I have got a lot of good advice from this ACCESS Newsgroup, thank you very much. The company I am now working is now opening a new company, they are doing the IT development now. When I read their IT plan, I can't understand some short word: " Est , Front ** , SAP, Infra " -- here, I can't understand what is "Est" short for ? " IS GL " -- here, IS stands for Information System. But I don't know what "GL" stands for? " Design, Development, UAT, Int.Test" -- I don't know what is "UAT" short for, and...

template for deleting columns.....
I'm trying automate the process of deleting about 70 columns from a spreadsheet...I need to find out how this can be done (I'm assuming I need to run some program to do this).....the columns I need to delete will always be the same and to do this manually is killing me...any ideas? Thanks, Jeff Try recording a macro when you select some columns and delete them. You'll see the code that works for you. If you're anything like me, you may want to hide the columns instead of deleting them (just another option). If you're new to macros, you may want to read David McRitc...

Installing Project Time and Expense on Business Portal
When I try to install this component, it tells me that Project Time and expense is not installed/registered in the backoffice. Now, I do have Project Accounting installed, up and running. How do I get Project Time and expense to register in the backoffice Hi We had the same problem but now solved this. First you need to make sure Project is registered in GP. Then you need to setup Project in GP (system level), once done you should be able to install BP 2.5 with Project time and Expense. If you have not setup Project in GP (after the Project installation etc..) you will still get t...

xcell template
i am trying to create a speadsheet that adds up all the xl or m or small in the t shirt collum then give me the total number for that coolum. i.e t/shirt sweat shirt coat xl m xl m xl xl m s m s s s total tshirt xl=1 sweat shirt xl=1 coat xl=2 m=2 m=1 m=1 s=1 s=2 ...

Quote template
Does anyone have a form I can use to get a quote from a contractor for a job? In Excess 2000 there used to be numerous templates. They are no longer easily accessible in XP. Please send answer to kitylove2@aol.com Thank you http://office.microsoft.com/templates you should be able to find a template to meet your needs here. -- Paul Ballou MVP Office http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/default.aspx http://office.microsoft.com/templates http://office.microsoft.com/home Control the things you can and Don't Worry about the things you can't control. "Kitylove2" <Kit...

Small Book Template
I am looking for a Publisher template for a paperback size book (any size will do though). I'm looking for a template that has all the necessary formatting to send to a printer as well as the necessary pages in the front and back. Thanks in advance. Dianne Siebold Dianne, Check with your printer first. You may find they don't use Publisher. I love the program myself but I've learned that the publishing world isn't as enamored as I am. -- JoAnn Two things are aesthetically perfect in the world - the clock and the cat. --Emile-August Chartier "...

adding subject line to e-mail template
I have depts in my company who weekly send me a spreadsheet of companys to receive a standard e-mail sent using Outlook 98. I created a DOT file in Word for the e- mail body. I set the mail format to Word and the template to the DOT file. Since the subject is the same for each e- mail, is there a way to add the subject line to the template? ...

Template help Window
OK this sounds odd but how do I keep the template help window from appearing when I open my template? Thanks in advance, Barry ...

template?
I have several word doc. pages that I would like to convert into email templates that I can send to various contacts as needed. The docs. have graphics etc. already. Is there a way to drop them into an email message and keep them as a template? -- Trying to get ahead Outlook and Word versions?=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =20 "G...

delete template
when I open word an old text comes up everytime like a template, I have tried to delete, I have tried to find normal.dot file to delete when I am in word it won't let me delete because file is open this is driving me crazy please help See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/BlankDocNotBlank.htm. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit. On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 13:34:01 -0700, maw <maw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >when I open wor...

Custom Template not listed with Standard Templates
My boss has custom templates for memos, faxes, etc... and they are saved in the following path C:\Documents and Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates. He would like to be able to go to File, New, Templates on My Computer to access these, but for some reason they're not showing up. We're using Office 2003. ...

Business Contact Manager
Can you guide me to the Forum for Business Contact Manager? I upgraded from Office Suite 2007 incl BCM07 to Office Suite 2010. The only BCM 2010 is beta. I'm having difficulties installing the Beta version with the release versions of Office Suite 2007 (visio, project, publisher, and basic Office Pro) Thanks, Rick Pelham -- "RSVP" <RSVP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F62D8488-EA90-417F-A90F-FA4A34F1DCFA@microsoft.com... > Can you guide me to the Forum for Business Contact Manager? > > I upgraded from Office Suite ...

Using Publisher Templates
I need to create different templates that will be used interchangeably. i.e., I may need page one of my document to be Template 1, page two of the document to be Template 2. How can I import both templates into the same document? Copy and paste the items you want from one into the other. Save the resulting file as a template. -- JoAnn Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer. --Bruce Graham "CR" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:d85201c3ef46$33bb2dc0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I need to create di...

CRM Template in Access 2002
I downloaded the template for CRM to use in Access 2002 from the Microsoft website. I am unable to get my data to populate the template. If I build my own form, I can populate it, however the form template that I downloaded is much nicer to view it seems. Has anyone used this template? Is there anyway to get a decent template for a form in Access for this purpose, or do I have to buy a CRM software package separately. Thank you. ...

Templates? How?
I have a file that I have made with the product info from a database, with pictures and everything. Now, how do I add a cover with a pre-made template design. (or publication design)? How do I merge a template design with the pages I have? Open the template, select all, copy and paste to your publication. You can have many instances of Publisher open at any one time. You may lose the color scheme, but it can be restored in the format menu, color schemes. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Unktehi" <Unkteh...

Publisher advertisement templates
Where can I find Publisher advertisement templates beyond the 6 samples it comes with? http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/results.aspx?qu=advertisement&av=TPL000 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "ziporder" <ziporder@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0177D4F7-A2A6-4CA8-8C75-81C12B1B341B@microsoft.com... > Where can I find Publisher advertisement templates beyond the 6 samples it > comes with? ...

error in Financial Planning section
getting error that reads: HRESULT 0x8004621a Any suggestions? Thank you. Bill ...