print out problem "Fit to 1 pades wide by 3 tall"

I can't force print out to "Fit to 1 pades wide by 3 tall" I still have 6
pages Size: 3 rows by 2 columns.

Is anyone can help?

Tom

0
ZielonySBS
2/2/2010 2:52:30 PM
project 1276 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Tom,

It's an activity where you have to fiddle with it. Make changes to what
columns you print, font sizes, scaling, etc.

See http://project.mvps.org/faqs.htm#Printing%20Problems for some ideas.

--rms

www.rmschneider.com

On 02/02/10 14:52, ZielonySBS wrote:
> I can't force print out to "Fit to 1 pades wide by 3 tall" I still have 6
> pages Size: 3 rows by 2 columns.
>
> Is anyone can help?
>
> Tom

0
Rob
2/2/2010 3:05:58 PM
My solution is to use View, More Views to create a new View called Gant
Chart - Print

'I use this view only to print so it keeps all tweaks and adjustments for
printing and I work with the normal Gantt View. That way I don't have to
change the view to look good on paper, then restore so it looks how I like
it on screen etc etc.

This saves a lot of time. In fact I usually have about 5 or more copies of
the Gantt View on my PCs since swapping Views is so much faster than
formatting and re-formatting. Use the Organizer to copy the new View to the
Global.mpt file and the view is visible in all my projects.

--

Rod Gill
Microsoft MVP for Project - http://www.project-systems.co.nz

Author of the only book on Project VBA, see: http://www.projectvbabook.com

"Rob Schneider" <rmschne@yahoo_but_not_often_checked.com> wrote in message
> Tom,
>
> It's an activity where you have to fiddle with it. Make changes to what
> columns you print, font sizes, scaling, etc.
>
> See http://project.mvps.org/faqs.htm#Printing%20Problems for some ideas.
>

> --rms
>
> www.rmschneider.com
>

> On 02/02/10 14:52, ZielonySBS wrote:
>> I can't force print out to "Fit to 1 pades wide by 3 tall" I still have 6
>> pages Size: 3 rows by 2 columns.
>>
>> Is anyone can help?
>>
>> Tom

> signature database 4829 (20100202) __________

> http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4829 (20100202) __________

http://www.eset.com

0
Rod
2/2/2010 7:41:44 PM
Rod,

Yes. I do same and forgot to say so!  Fiddle then save!

--rms

www.rmschneider.com

On 02/02/10 19:41, Rod Gill wrote:
> My solution is to use View, More Views to create a new View called Gant
> Chart - Print
>
> 'I use this view only to print so it keeps all tweaks and adjustments
> for printing and I work with the normal Gantt View. That way I don't
> have to change the view to look good on paper, then restore so it looks
> how I like it on screen etc etc.
>
> This saves a lot of time. In fact I usually have about 5 or more copies
> of the Gantt View on my PCs since swapping Views is so much faster than
> formatting and re-formatting. Use the Organizer to copy the new View to
> the Global.mpt file and the view is visible in all my projects.

0
Rob

print out problem "Fit to 1 pades wide by 3 tall"
I can't force print out to "Fit to 1 pades wide by 3 tall" I still have 6 pages Size: 3 rows by 2 columns. Is anyone can help? Tom Tom, It's an activity where you have to fiddle with it. Make changes to what columns you print, font sizes, scaling, etc. See http://project.mvps.org/faqs.htm#Printing%20Problems for some ideas. --rms www.rmschneider.com On 02/02/10 14:52, ZielonySBS wrote: > I can't force print out to "Fit to 1 pades wide by 3 tall" I still have 6 > pages Size: 3 rows by 2 columns. > > Is anyone...