Linking tasks in MS Project 2007

roI have copied 5 tasks from a project and linked them in a consolidated
project using the 'Paste Special' command. This almost works well
because any changes I make to the tasks in the original project are
reflected in the consolidated project except the % complete shown in the
indicators column. For some reason, when I make any changes to the %
complete in the original project, the changes arent reflected in the
consolidated project (and vice versa). I'm presuming that % complete
should be updated like any other field therefore any help would be
appreciated.

--
shoppingboy
shoppingboy's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/117441.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

0
shoppingboy
11/30/2009 11:20:56 AM
project 1276 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Converting website type project tot ASP.NET Web application
Hi, in VS2008 a new project type is born called ASP.NET Web application. From my VS2005 development I had a website type project. This is still supported in vs2008, but I would like to convert it to the new type. Is that possible. How? thanx ton On Feb 3, 10:27=A0pm, "ton" <t...@nospam.nl> wrote: > Hi, > > in VS2008 a new project type is born called ASP.NET Web application. From= my > VS2005 development I had a website type project. This is still supported = in > vs2008, but I would like to convert it to the new type. > > Is th...

MS Outlook 2003 for small business Tech Refresh 2
I loaded the initial Beta as an upgrade to Office XP Pro version with SP 2 (i think - whatever was the most current upgrage as of the middle of july.) I loaded Office then the other apps then loaded Small Business from CD. Then Upgraded to Tech Refresh when I tried to run Outlook I recieved an error message that Buttons failed to load. Reinstall Outlook Small Business. So I did now it doesn't show up in Outlook, No Small Business Tools Menu shows up. I have tried the following in the order described... Uninstalled Small Business Version and reloaded... Uninstalled Small Bus...

Excel hart has OLE onject errors in Access 2007
I am trying to build a chart on a form in Access 2007. I have already created it in Excel and want it to look the same but it seems that the formatting options are greatly reduced, fewer chart options, and formatting variations in Access. I tried to copy and paste the chart from Excel 2007 onto my Access form, and gave it the query as the data source but got messages "The operation on the OLE object failed. The OLE server may not be registered. To register the OLE server, reinstall it." If I remove the name of the query I get an identical chart to the one in Excel, ...

Change link between form and subform

linking #4

Linked Forms

Is the file lph.dll a legit file by Ms for Office 2007?
I bought several MS Office Prof 2007 via ebay from different vendors - they came boxed with all the expected labels, security flags, holograms and imprints. When trying to install one, my Hips popped up alerting me to a file. Uploading this file lph.dll to virustotal shows that 7 out 41 AV consider the file a trojan/malware. I contacted MS support re the first file I received and was told that the license number was legit but did not get any answer re the lph.dll issue. Does anyone know what this file does, why some AV consider it malware (could be a FP) and in particular i...

Links not linking

Linked Table Manager in ACCESS

links

Colour cells in Task pane.
Much like one can do in Ms Excel, I would like to colour the cells, as in the Task Panes. Is this possible? If so how? Highlight the cells you want to ad color to in your table then click on the little bucket at the top "Volcanic" wrote: > Much like one can do in Ms Excel, I would like to colour the cells, as in the > Task Panes. Is this possible? If so how? > ...

OFFICE 2007 ENTERPRISE english version
I have an original CD with OFFICE 2007 ENTERPRISE hebrew version. In order to install the english version (menu/toolbars in english but all the documents features available in both languages) i asked from the vendor for and I get a supplementary CD (MS-OFFICE-ENG-SLP). How can I install the software, the hebrew OFFICE first and after that the english kit or invers? Thank's - Niki Here you will find the Phone numbers and email addresses as to where and whom to contact about Office Enterprise and your issue. Scroll down to the bottom of page to North America or to the nearest s...

Link To A Cell From Chart

Build fails for setup project
Hi I added a setup project to a winform vb.net app which otherwise builds fine. Once the setup project is added to the solution, however, the build fails with the following error; Unrecoverable build error As there does not seem to be much information I can't figure what the problem is. What can I do from here to fix this to get deployment package? Thanks Regards Did you already try the other advice I gave you. You sit behind your screen, giving us the information "Unable to build" tells nothing, it is a VB.Net application. You won't believe ...

Linked Tables Over A LAN

Links

email links in Publisher pdf

oulook.exe/winword.exe linger in task manager
Hi there Please can you help with this problem ... I'm using Word as my email editor. When I close Outlook (as just before I shut down my machine), I notice that both Word and Outlook linger in the Task Manager. I can't open either Outlook or Word again without ending both processes in the Task Manager, and my machine takes a bit of time to shut down (at least an extra minute before each process must be manually ended). When I use Active Ports or similar utility, I notice that Outlook continues to communicate with the Exchange Server for some time (hours) after I have closed i...

=Count([Category] if it is equal to 'Task ID'"), how do I fix thi
Hello, I have a report with the fields "Date","Catgory","Amount" and I have grouped it by "Date" by day. For each day I need to Count the indivudual categories. There are approximately 22 categories that the records are categorized by. So I figured that I would need to create 22 text box's each with their own variation of their category such as somthing along the lines of the below but I need your help. Please. How do I fix these? I will be placing these text boxes in the "Date Footer". Thanks. =Count([Category] if it i...

Chart template and links

Excel 2007
I am trying to do a mail merge, and the information I need is contained in two separate excel workbooks. The first workbook contains the names and addresses of individuals who receive a specific item number. The second workbok lists the various item numbers along with the price for each item. Is there a function in Excel that I can use to add the pricing information contained in the second workbooks to the first workbook, so that I can successfully compplete my mail merge using one data source document? You can use VLOOKUP. Assuming Col C in sheet 1 contains item# and ...

Linking to ODBC Linked Tables

Opening MS Access application via Perl TK
Hi, We have a perl TK application and a couple of buttons on the form that when clicked open up MS Access applications. Even though the Access applications have "maximize" property set to true, they always open up minimized when they are invoked through TK. Could anyone give any pointers on why this may be happening and how this can be resolved? Thanks. Access applications will maximize to the Access window, but not to the desktop. To maximize Access itself, you'll need code within Perl to maximize the window, or use VBA to maximize the window with a Windows API. See: htt...

2007 does not like 2003 chart macros
I have a lot of time invested over the years in macros to analyze data from my work. I read and graph various files of data that I assemble into an Excel sheet. Everything works perfectly in 2003. But in 2007, I can not reliably generate graphs that include all my data. I have observed at least 2 repeatable problems as follows: 1. I can generate a "base" graph with up to 4 data series. If I then run a macro to change each series line color and weight, I will loose the 4th series. The data is there and the series shows up on on the graph key, but there is no visible line...

Linked Graphs from Excel
I have linked graphs from excel into my publisher document using Paste Special. The problem is that when they paste in they reshape (I have pie charts and they come in publisher looking like tall skinny ovals). I can fix the shape of the charts manually after pasting them in, but when I update the links the reshaping reverts to its original, incorrect size. Any suggestions on how I can use the linking to excel and not have to resize every time I update? "Paste Special" as what format? Have you tried an image format? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http...