how to undo animation when "no animation

i can't get rid of an animation, regadless of what i click on, it is the same
exact animation and "no animation" animates in theexact same way HELP!!
project 1276 articles. 0 followers. Follow

------=_NextPart_000_002D_01CAFC30.771476A0

Hi Liz,

This newsgroup is specifically for matters dealing with Microsoft =
Project.  I suggest you try to find a more appropriate newsgroup that =
deals with your software problems.

Mike Glen
Project MVP

  "liz" <liz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
  i can't get rid of an animation, regadless of what i click on, it is =
the same=20
  exact animation and "no animation" animates in theexact same way HELP!!
------=_NextPart_000_002D_01CAFC30.771476A0

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3DWindows-1252 =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.7600.16535"></HEAD>
15px"=20
CanvasTabStop=3D"true"=20
name=3D"Compose message area">
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS">Hi Liz,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS">This newsgroup is specifically for =
matters=20
dealing with Microsoft Project.&nbsp; I suggest you try to find a more=20
appropriate newsgroup that deals with your software =
problems.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS">Mike Glen</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS">Project MVP</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS"></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>"liz" &lt;<A=20
  =
href=3D"mailto:liz@discussions.microsoft.com">liz@discussions.microsoft.c=
om</A>&gt;=20
  wrote in message <A=20
  =
href=3D"news:D991D4B7-06DE-4F60-B14D-16B5616FC4FE@microsoft.com">news:D99=
1D4B7-06DE-4F60-B14D-16B5616FC4FE@microsoft.com</A>...</DIV>i=20
  can't get rid of an animation, regadless of what i click on, it is the =
same=20
  <BR>exact animation and "no animation" animates in theexact same way=20
HELP!!</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_002D_01CAFC30.771476A0--

0
Mike
5/25/2010 4:34:01 PM
Liz,
I think you may have meant to post to the PowerPoint newsgroup.
You've landed in the Project newsgroup.

Try reposting to the PowerPoint forums:
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/officeppt

Make sure when you repost, you give a bit more information --
what release of PowerPoint will help for starters.

Julie
Project MVP

Visit http://project.mvps.org/ for the FAQs and additional
information about Microsoft Project

On 5/25/2010 11:20 AM, liz wrote:
> i can't get rid of an animation, regadless of what i click on, it is the same
> exact animation and "no animation" animates in theexact same way HELP!!
0
JulieS

Undo save?
Hello people! I have a user who inadvertently saved his workbook after deleting a worksheet. I was wondering if there was a way to restore his file to the previous version when he last saved his file. I know there exists the backup copy function, but I am still curious to know if there is a way to backup in the file modification history after a save. (and a bad modification). Thanks! Louisp -- louisp ------------------------------------------------------------------------ louisp's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25880 View this thread: htt...

Undo Posting to AP
Is there a procedure to undo a posting to AP. If not how can I revers the charge? About the only thing you can do is pull up the AP transaction and void it. It'll reverse out the GL entry it creates for you. "Vic Abrahamian" <VicAbrahamian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:68D153CA-C8A9-4827-BDA2-EF43BE417ED8@microsoft.com... > Is there a procedure to undo a posting to AP. If not how can I revers the > charge? > ...

Video or Animation in Form
Greetings, Is there anyway to get video (AVI) file or Animation file to play in user form? Appreciate any help -- Fabl ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Fable's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=218 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26251 I believe you'll need an extra control able to handle it on the form, like VB's animation control. But if this is to be used on several computers by multiple people, forget about good looking stuff and stay away from extra contro...

Undo a catlogue merge?
I am making a booklet and was playing with the catalogue merge thing. I've decided not to do what i need to do that way but now whenever I open that file it keeps asking me about merging that file. How do i make it stop doing that? It took me a long time to get the master pages set up the way I want them and get some of the stuff placed right. Can somebody help this noobie? Annie Open your document, tell it to open without the data source. Tools - Mail and Catalog Merge - Cancel Merge. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Annie" <Annie@discussions.microsof...

how can undo my preset first line indent on just the first paragra
how can undo my preset first line indent on just the first paragraph. i need to have all subsequent paras indented. in my previous version of word when i set this in 'special' indent, i could easily undo that on any paragraph by using backspace. i am using word 2007. Open your normal.dotx template from within Word (using the Open command in the Office button), select the paragraph mark in the otherwise blank typing area (Show Non-Printing Characters: Ctrl- Shift-8), and apply the style Normal. Save the template. The next time you make a new document, the cursor will be at...

undo a macro
Hello. I am trying to figure out if the condition of a worksheet or workbook can be captured prior to running a macro so that the results of the macro can be undone by using the the undo button. -- Thanks, Mike Hi Mike, Look here: http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/tips/tip23.htm -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Mike Archer" <MikeArcher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EC161A31-95C1-4DC8-9FC2-2AC3F68FF3BB@microsoft.com... > Hello. I am trying to figure out if the condition of a worksheet or > workbook > can ...

VBA- Undo?
v2007 Is there no Application.Undo in PPT? If not, has anyone had success using another strategy in VBA for reversing the last action a user did in a slide edit? Thanks, Melina You can call on the Undo button using the following code: Application.CommandBars.ExecuteMso "Undo" - Chirag PowerShow - View multiple PowerPoint slide shows simultaneously http://officeone.mvps.org/powershow/powershow.html "Mel" <mel.turco@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:89f5064e-0901-428a-bdce-9d61f1d2cce0@15g2000yqa.googlegroups.com... > v2007 > > I...

Why undo command does not undo deleted worksheet?
Why MS Excel2007 undo command does not undo deleted worksheet? No Excel version will do that. -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Sults" <eesnimi.perenimi@mail.ee> wrote in message news:0975315C-F21E-4B7D-96B6-6AB74A3EC281@microsoft.com... > Why MS Excel2007 undo command does not undo deleted worksheet? AFAIK no version of Excel will undo a deleted sheet. The warning message is quite explicit when deleting a sheet. "Data will be lost" If you have deleted a sheet, close the workbook without saving. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 10:40:01 -07...

undoing conditional formatting
Hello and great day today. I use conditional formatting to find an error(s) in many rows and columns when my grand totals aren't matching both down and across. I might have 15 columns and 45 rows with data and currency listed. I must make sure each row across matches to a grand total and same down with the columns. The conditional formatting is great for high-liting discrepancies But it also highlites rows that are not really errors when put together with another row. So I fix the row with an actual error but how do I get rid of the highlite on the rows which are not really errors. I can...

Undo "undo"?
Hi all Is there a VBA instruction to reverse the effect of Application.Undo? I wish to achieve the following effect: If I change any values in Worksheet("Codes").Range("Short_name_range") then those changes must be reflected by identical changes in Worksheet("Analysis").Range("Account_1_Range") and in Worksheet("Analysis").Range("Account_2_Range") wherever there is a match between the original values. For various reasons I cannot link these cells by formulae and I therefore have to make the changes by an event handler. Code follows...

How can I increas undo level in Microsoft EXCEL ?
Dear Sir/Madam, By default there are only sixteen undo level in Microsoft Excel.But i want to increas undo level more than sixteen. Please guide me how can i solve this problem? I will be very graetful to you. Thank you. ...

How to undo customizations
Hi all. We have a couple of customized forms in our own CRM 4.0 setup which are, to put it nicely, really bad <g>. Is there a way to undo customizations per form/entity level? Also, is there a way to undo all customizations in one installation (just checking, instead we turn this even worse before it gets better)? TIA, Antti Kurenniemi Datium Oy If you have done the backup of customization then you can do it per entity level. (web client ..setting ..export customization and choosing entity ). ------ Aamir Blog = http://mscrmsupport.wordpress.com/ Ok thanks. Naturally we h...

If I accidentally saved, can I undo it somehow?
I accidentally saved a sort that I did on a single column, can I undo it somehow? Is there a way to trick Excel into giving me back what I had before? Thank you, Katherine Do you have a backup version? Any chance you shared a copy with someone else (email)??? Katherine wrote: > > I accidentally saved a sort that I did on a single column, can I undo it > somehow? Is there a way to trick Excel into giving me back what I had before? > > Thank you, > Katherine -- Dave Peterson ...

Animated buttons
Is there a way to make a nimated button on excel activate a macro -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Animated S #2
How can I add an animated signature in my outgoing mail ? Arun wrote: > How can I add an animated signature in my outgoing mail ? Why do you care? You have no control over what e-mail clients are used by your recipients or how they configure those e-mail clients. It is likely that your recipients won't see the animation and possibly not even its first image (i.e., they won't see it). Stop trying to turn e-mail messages into web pages. If you want everything afforded by HTML then create a web page and include a URL to it in your e-mail. ...

Undo command
I am running Microsoft Office X for Macintosh. Under the Edit menu, the Undo command has dissapeared (although I can still undo something using CMD-Z). The rest of the Edit pulldown menu is OK. When I blew away Microsoft Office from my computer and reinstalled it, it didn't fix the problem. What can I do to fix it? If you go to Tools | Customize, select the Menu Bar, and click Reset, it should set all your main menus and built-in toolbars back to the default. If you have customized your menus or toolbars, you may want to explore the Tools | Customize, Commands dialog, and drag the comm...

Undo in a webbrowser
I'm currently using a webbrowser to provide WYSIWYG style editing for an internal knowledge base application written using C# (2008 express edition if that has any relevance). Most of the formatting of the text is not a problem, however it would be nice to be able to allow the user to undo/redo changes made to the text. However I'm unsure of the best way of accomplishing this. If anybody has any tips or links that would explain how to achieve this then they would be greatly appreciated. I've found a way of handling undo and redo using ExecCommand(), although intere...

Undo a stock split
Somehow a stock in my portfolio is showing a stock split...while I don't remember doing it...so it was by error probably, now I would like to undo the error, any suggestions. I figured out how to get the correct number of shares in the portfolio, but the transaction still shows 's' after the price. Any sugestions? In microsoft.public.money, Darl444 wrote: >Somehow a stock in my portfolio is showing a stock split...while I don't >remember doing it...so it was by error probably, now I would like to undo the >error, any suggestions. I figured out how to get the...

Question re. use of animation rebuild VBA
Hello, I am preparing a interactive ppt for use at a kiosk and would like to utilize the following VBA code into a macro in order to rebuild animation on previously viewed slides: Sub ResetSlide() ' The number after GotoSlide is the slide number. SlideShowWindows(1).View.GotoSlide 1, msoTrue End Sub (Dumb) Q#1: Does the part of the code that says " ' The number after GotoSlide is the slide number." stay in the code or is that just an instruction to the code user? Either way, does the (number) need to be changed for each situation? Q...

MultiSelection, Undo and more
Hi, I wanna write a GUI editor. Object may be: Frames, Buttons, Labels, Combo Boxes, Images etc. I need to implement, multiple selection and Undo command. I need some help on designing, also as many as sample project exists. Thanks, Janiv Ratson. Janiv, Haven't I answered this? Progressive Alzheimer :-) You'll find all of that in: http://www.codeproject.com/miscctrl/diagrameditor.asp which is a free source code project that you might either steal, derive from or use as a warning example. The project has both multiple selection and (unlimited) undo, as well as much, much more, f...

multilevel undo redo
Dear all, i am very much confused that what is the best way to implement multilevel undo redo?? i have mdi application in which my view contains rich edit control. the rich edit control is my class that is directly derived from CRichEditCtrl. class CMyRichEdit : public CRichEditCtrl { }; class AppView : public CView { CMyRichEdit m_rich; } in this class firstly i implemented the undo with rich edit API's like CanUndo() but then i got sucess to implement single level undo. and now i want to implement multilevel undo / redo. please give me some advice if anyone have done it in t...

undo program removal
I removed a program (windows live). it appeared as though I had both windows live and window live hotmail. I wanted to keep windows live hotmail and get rid of windows live.com. It appears as though I remoed both. how do i get it back? Yukon2007 wrote: > I removed a program (windows live). it appeared as though I had > both windows live and window live hotmail. I wanted to keep > windows live hotmail and get rid of windows live.com. It appears as > though I remoed both. how do i get it back? Install them. -- Shenan Stanley MS-MVP -- How To Ask Questio...

Undo
Dear All Is there any way the "Undo & Redo" can be turned off to save on memory. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Guy, See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;211922&Product=xlw . -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Guy Wates" <Guy.Wates.ymxgb@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Guy.Wates.ymxgb@excelforum-nospam.com... > Dear All > > Is there any way the "Undo & Redo" can be turned off to save on memory. > > &g...

How can I insert an undo button in the Web version of the Pivot Ta

Flash animation not showing
I have remade my website and the animations in the index page are showing ok in the browser preview but when I upload they don't show up; what should I do? thanks in advance for your help; Claudine "Claudine" <Claudine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4959BC96-0A28-47A8-A8BE-E69FDC1E83CA@microsoft.com... >I have remade my website and the animations in the index page are showing >ok > in the browser preview but when I upload they don't show up; what should I > do? thanks in advance for your help; Claudine Hi, You would be ...