Formulae for customized field

Dear sir ,

       I want to use the formulae iif (and (
expression1,expression2),truepart,falsepart). But its not working it is sho
wing syntex error with And. how to solve the problem?
--
Amey B. Vidvans,
Planning Engineer

It's almost like EXCEL but not quite.
iif (expression1 AND expression2,truepart,falsepart)
Watch out for quoted literal text, eg "truepart" for text and flag fields.
--
Trevor Rabey
0407213955

"Amey" <Amey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Dear sir ,
>
>       I want to use the formulae iif (and (
> expression1,expression2),truepart,falsepart). But its not working it is
> sho
> wing syntex error with And. how to solve the problem?
> --
> Amey B. Vidvans,
> Planning Engineer
> Vidvans_amey@rediffmail.com

0
Trevor

help with formula please #2

Appending or Up-dating a formula

how to show addresses, not names in to field
i have outlook 2000, Windows XP-Pro. i just want to have the e-mail addresses from my Contacts show in the "TO" field as e-mail addresses, NOT their names. this is help/about/line 2 "Internet Mail Only - Security Update" PLEASE help THANKS! Read the responses to all your other posts. The answer is still no. IMO provides no access to the Display Name field. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "outlook victim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0bbe01c425b5$5fde29c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > i have outlook 2000, Windows XP-Pro. > i...

help with a formula #5

Formula #29

Invoice Customers On Account
When invoice customers on account a "Sales Receipt" is generated and sent to my epson receipt printer, however most of my corporate clients "account departments" do not accept a "Sales Receipt". My question is: 1) How do I printer a receipt to say "Invoice" not "Sales Receipt"? 2) How do I send this "Invoice" to my laser printer and not my Epson Receipt Printer? ~Johnny @ Mr. Inkjet Inc. You can download 'Invoice' receipt files here https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/downloads/reportslibrary/rms/ModifiedRe...

Can offset be used in this formula?

Merging two tables based on a unique data field
I have two text files that I would like to merge into one based on a common data field. One has persons' names and addresses, the other has different information about each person. Both have a unique ID number that can be used to combine the data. What is the best way to bring them together? Using Excel? or Access? What process should I use to get the text data into the program? then to combine the data? I'd appreciate whatever help anyone can give. Thank you, Jeanne Import the data into two separate Access tables. Create a new query using both tables as the data source. Mak...

Calender Control
Hi I have just recently found the calender control, I have a date field on my form, how can I set up the calender so that I have a lil button next to the date which when clicked opens up the calender then when you say double-click a date, puts it into the right field and closes the calender again? Thank You -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Here's a demo: http://www.datastrat.com/Download/XCalendar2K.zip -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "evilcowstare via AccessMonster.com" <u31650@uwe...

Formula to return tomorrow's date.

adding business name of customer to invoice
Can I customize my invoice design to show the business name in addition to the customer name in the address area on the invoices? This is not one of the check box options. (Why not?) Tazz3L wrote: > Can I customize my invoice design to show the business name in > addition to the customer name in the address area on the invoices? > This is not one of the check box options. (Why not?) Are you talking about an invoice created in Microsoft Money (what version and type?) or Microsoft Access the database problem? -- Joseph Meehan Dia duit Joseph Meehan wrote: > Tazz3L wr...

Weekday formula

Formula to return a formula

add field to form from different table
I have a form - record source is t0103Issue.(see below for fields) I would like to add a text box with a field (LevelorAdj) from a different table(see below for LevelorAdj) Textbox is named LJ table t013IssueDesc (add LevelorAdj to form) IssueDescID IssueDesc LevelorAdj table t0103Issue (for form) IssueID RiskID IssueDescID How is this done? -- deb Deb, in the form's current event, add: LJ=dlookup("LevelorAdj","t013IssueDesc","IssueDescID = " & [IssueDescID]) UpRider "deb" <deb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A710...

Count formula within a named range.

string field name
how do i refer to a dynamic field name please. I have fields month1, month2, etc and only want to print the value for the current month Something like =val("[month" & [monthVal] & "]") Thanks One method: Don't bind the control (txtShowCurrent) to anything (set its source to blank). In the section containing the control you should be able to use VBA to assign the value. Me.txtShowCurrent = Me.Controls("Month" & Month(Date()) This solution would require you to have 12 non-visible controls on your report in the relevant ...

Including a formula in a path name.

FORMULA #14

Custom exports?
Is it possible to create a custom export in Entourage of a few select contacts (rather than the entire address book), which can then be exported to Excel? And how do we go about doing this? Thanks! On 6/1/05 1:16 PM, in article 1117656980.816906.160810@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, "ashleymadigan@gmail.com" <ashleymadigan@gmail.com> wrote: > Is it possible to create a custom export in Entourage of a few select > contacts (rather than the entire address book), which can then be > exported to Excel? And how do we go about doing this? You can just drag them out to y...

"From" field in meeting requests
Is is possible to have a From field in meeting requests? I need to send meeting requests on behalf of other people, but can't find where to insert the "From" field. Thanks. you'll need to log into their mailbox to send requests from them. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips ...

formula wording
i dont know if you can do this..... if(c5=10, take the cell 5 right 3 down to it, 0) if you can, i dont know how to write it in excel language thanks if anyone can hel -- cutsygur ----------------------------------------------------------------------- cutsygurl's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1504 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27569 cutsygurl Wrote: > i dont know if you can do this..... > if(c5=10, take the cell 5 right 3 down to it, 0) > if you can, i dont know how to write it in excel language &...

How to add custom composed mail into inbox folder?
Hi, I am creating a addin for outlook in C#. I collect some mails from inbox folder and store the details like Sendername, CC,BCC, receivedtime, subject, body, etc., into MS Access database. Also delete the mail from outlook. Is it possible to regenerate the mail in the inbox folder using the database details? In other words, how to add custom composed mailitem into Inbox folder ? I think, I can use the Send method of the Outlook object model or CDO or something to send a mail. But I assume, that mail will go the the CC and BCC persons also. Thanks in advance, regards, Kumar Outlook ...