finish date less holidays

I input holidays/sickenss etc into individual resource calendars for each
resource.
When I extend a resourced task into the holiday period of that resource the
Finish date does not calculate the last day worked, but instead the last
duration day.

Is it possible to get this info?

many thanks
project 1276 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi,

It is in the finish field of the assignment line in Task Usage.

--
Jan De Messemaeker
Microsoft Project Most Valuable Professional
"ellebelle" <ellebelle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I input holidays/sickenss etc into individual resource calendars for each
> resource.
> When I extend a resourced task into the holiday period of that resource
> the
> Finish date does not calculate the last day worked, but instead the last
> duration day.
>
> Is it possible to get this info?
>
> many thanks

0
Jan

How to post finished excel form on line?
I just finished an excel form and I want to post it online for the user to input data. How can I post the excel form online without changing any setting on excel sheet using internet explore browser? Thanks in advance. Luke ...

Task Sort by due date
Hi everyone... I was wondering if anyone can tell me how I can change this. When I do a sort (descending) of all my task items, the items that have no due dates, are placed ahead of all items that have duedates. I would very much like these items to be listed at the bottom after all the items with due dates. I know you can do an ascending sort but that defeats the purpose of seeing what is due first. Can anyone help me with this problem? Thanks You'd have to put a ridiculously distant due date on those items if you want them to appear at the bottom -- maybe 1/1/3000. --...

Excel 2000 worksheet where I want to convert date format
I have a worksheet (in 2000) that was sent to me. The information in the worksheet was culled from an Access database that I have no access to, and saved to Excel. There are several columns of dates that came over as "general" in this format: 20031125. I want to quickly convert this into the proper date format of 11/25/03, but I cannot seem to figure out a quick method to do it in Excel 2000. HELP! Do you ALWAYS have four digits for the year, and two each for month and day? If so, I'd use Data > Text to Columns, with the delimited option to break each yyyymmdd int...

I want to set up quarterly windows based on a date
I have a date in column A. I want to set up quarterly windows using this date. What is the formula for adding 3 months to date? I can get the ending date by subtracting a day from the beginning of the next quarter date. (A1) + 3 month : =DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+3,DAY(A1)) HTH -- AP "emiller" <emiller@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news: 7A938094-801F-42BA-9316-28D636C6FA8A@microsoft.com... >I have a date in column A. I want to set up quarterly windows using this > date. What is the formula for adding 3 months to date? I can get the >...

outlook 2003 doesn't finish after tablet pc sp2 upgrade
Hello, After I upgraded my tablet pc with the windows xp sp2 2005 edition, when I close the outlook 2003 window, the application closes the window but it remains active in the background ( I receive notifications of messages when they arrive; the deleted items aren't deleted as stated finishing the program; when I shut down the tablet pc, it appears the message that outlook has not finished its tasks...). This behavior not always happens (some times, it finishes ok), but I think every time I open the not-wanted (or spam) folder the possibilities of this bad close are much higher. I ...

Representing times in excel without dates
Excel experts I need your help!! I am using Office XP excel and am trying to represent time in the format: AM/PM without seconds. When I put in the time [I have the cell number format set to time/"1:30PM"/Locale is English (United States)], it comes up with the date preceding the time. I have tried varying settings of time but they all come up with the date. So if I try to put in 1:00PM it would represent this as a date and leave the rest of the time as 12am. I am doing a time sheet that subtracts the hours from between two times and then adds the differences up. I want it to ...

HELP! Sales Process Tasks with No Dates
Hi, Have implemented a sales process and it works fine. However for each of the steps it puts in a date when it is created. For instance if our first step is "Discovery" if you create a new opportunity it puts into today's date as the due date. Once that step is completed the next step is created with the current date. We do not have defined times between the steps, so on my sales process all my due dates are set to 0. What we would like is for the due date to be blank when the step is created like what happens when you manually add an activity. How can I do this? We h...

report date range
I have a report that will display data from an inventory transaction history form. There I would enter in the date and several other criteria. After doing so I filter the form to my selection and then print my report. I wanted the date range that is on the form to print on the report. I hvae done this in several other reports and never had a problem until now. I'm getting #NAME. The form is still open upon viewing the report. On the report I have a text box with the logic of: ="Report Date Between: " & [Forms]![frmInvTransactionHistory]![BegtDate] & " and &...

Date #5
Give an alternative option so that i can get the series of dates in this way, 1.1.08, 01.02.2008, 01.03.2008, ..so on , instead of typing Put the first date in A1. In B1, put: =A1+1 and copy across -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200796 The usual format for dates would be 1/1/08 not 1.1.08. If you are using American style dates then enter 1/1/08 in A1 and drag down on the fill handle - left click on the little square at the bottom righ-hand corner the of the cell and drag down to index the date up one day. If you are using British style dates so that you are indexing it in months not...

Workflow: Wait for Subprocess being finished
Hello, in a Sales Process Workflow, I run a subprocess that checks certain conditions. How can I let the Sales Process wait for the subprocess to be finished? All I see is that I can wait for Activities. Regards, Martin ...

due dates #9
this works like a charm although the copy paste doesn't work fo me...does nothing You're a life save -- canma ----------------------------------------------------------------------- canman's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1459 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26223 Pleased to hear that ! A bit strange why the copy > paste routine for the formulas didn't work for you, though .. Thanks for posting back -- Rgds Max xl 97 -- Please respond, in newsgroup xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com --...

how to find date between two date in query
Greeting, I have a form(search form) has two textboxes , one of them for start date and the other for end date. Also, I have a table which has many fields one of them is Expiry date. I create a form (filter by advisor form) has a subform for displaying the all records locating between the range (Start txt box and end txt box). The subform has a query which has all fields and the Expiry date field has criteria as follows: Between [Forms]![filter by advisor form]![ Start txt box] And [Forms]![filter by advisor form]![ end txt box] . Now when I put the two date in start and end text box an...

Date functions
Hi world!This is a two part question. Part One. I am trying to use a start date (say..8/9/05) that then is used to calculate monthly vacation (eg. on 9/8/05 staff have gained 12 hrs vacation) and so every month the amount will increase by that 12hrs so by the end of their start year the total will be in theory 144. But I also of course want to be able to remove hrs when the staff member takes vacation (an obvious manual requirement). Part two, staff have a productivity requirement of 100 hours a month of billable service to clients, so every week they pretty much have to do 25 hrs, but ...

Count blanks by date
I have a table that has meter# , date, and usage in colums A, B and C. I use a formula =sumif($B$11:$B1000,"="[date],$C$11:$C1000) to total up the amount of usage for each day. But what I want to do is count the number of blanks in column C for each date. So "if $B$11:$B1000,"="[date] then countblank($C$11:$C1000)" is kind of what I'm shooting for but I can't wrap my brain around how to do it. I would like to report that on 4/1 we had 1,912 usage and 4 meters did not report (were blank). Thanks! Try =SUMPRODUCT(--($B$11:$B1000=[date]),-...

date in register from epay
When sending an epay on a specified date it does not post in my register on that specified date. It shows a date 6 days prior to the requested date. How can this date be shown on the specified date? I expect epay does this for a reason. Nonetheless, you can always overtype the date with whatever you wish. "John Vanek" <vanekjohn@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:38d701c3e362$9ebd92b0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > When sending an epay on a specified date it does not post > in my register on that specified date. It shows a date 6 > days prior to the requested date. How can...

Crashing when finishing charts
Hello, I'm experiencing a problem with Excel where whenever (almost every single time) I try to finish a chart (click the finish button), Excel freezes and I lose all of my progress. Sometimes this happens when I am still in the process of picking my chart options. Has anyone else had this problem? I've had this problem for a while and have since reformatted my hard drive and reinstalled Excel, but the problem still persists. I am running Microsoft Office Excel 2003 (11.6355.6408) SP1 on a Windows XP machine. Please help, Thank you! wruwtrix :confused: -- wruwtrix -------------...

Date format in Great Plains
We have a client who is looking for an alternative way to change the User Date format in Great Plains. We understand that the date settings from within Great Plains come from the regional settings on the workstation. However, this client has an internal restriction that prevents them from changing the regional setting and they require the Great Plains user date to be different to what the regional settings are setup as. (e.g. Regional setting is MM/DD/YYYY but require Great Plains to be DD/MM/YYYY) ...

Reporting Services Returning Offset Dates
I'm finding that every date being returned by Reporting Services (in VS 2003) from a date field (i.e. Opportunity.CreatedOn) is exactly 8 hours beyond those being returned by reports ran from the CRM interface and from Crystal Reports. I'm using MS SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services against MS CRM1.2 (same user account). The regional setting on all machines (server and development), including the VS 2003 international setting, are set to English(United States) and the system dates/times are all correct within the same time zone. Can anybody explain this? Thanks in advance. GMT RJ...

date formating
hi I am using the date formula for a series of dates, but when it changes the year I get #num! That happens only on that one sheet, so I think is the way those cells are formated. Any suggestions about what may be the problem? Thanks. Formatting has nothing to do with errors. The #NUM! error indicates that one or more of the arguments to the date function is invalid. In article <4E3B4159-EF2E-41BF-941D-F8513D11944A@microsoft.com>, "Neda" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > hi, > I am using the date formula for a series of dates, but when it changes...

A reducing number by given dates
Hi all, basically what im trying to create is a spreadsheet showing ho many payments i have left on an item i purchased. Now i pay $100 o this item on every 2nd friday. So my question is, what is a formul that will look at todays date and reconise that it is the second frida when payment is due and reduce a given figure in a cell by $100. Fo example, Total cost is $1000, payments = $100, payments are due o 07/10/05, 21/10/05, 04/11/05 etc So when the 07/10/05 arrives tota cost will = $900, when 21/10/05 arrives total cost will = 800 etc Obviously when the date is other than specified the tota...

due date again
I was trying to find a correct formula that would give me due dates. eg: if column A contains a date or the word NA and column B contain the formula plus 12 months I would like column B to show either NA o the new date plus 12 months. The formula I used wa =DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+12,DAY(A1)) 1999-08-12 2000-08-12 NA #VALUE! Once that formula completes, it should notify me by the 10 month t send out a notice that it is due on or before the date in column B. Would the if function work here? I would appreciate any help anybod can give me. Thanks again -- Message posted from...

How do I enter dates with one keystroke
I am new to excel. This may be the stupidest question of all time, but I would like to know how to assign, program, or whatever you call it in excel a date to a key so that when I am in a cell and want to enter that date all I have to do is use one keystroke. For example, can I somehow assign a date like 07/26/08 to the F10 key so that every time I press F10 the date 07/26/08 is entered into the cell where the cursor is? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide me. -- barefoot This may not be exactly what you're looking for, but to enter the current date in a cell click ...

Inbox not in date order
New messages are popping up in wrong order. It should be most recent at the end, but it pops up anywhere in between. I have to select the date button each time to get it in date order. To change the order click on the "Sent" title bar on the top of the message window. Click it once and your messages will sort in top/down or down/top. Click it again and they will sort the opposite way they were before. -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "M" <allscript@alltel.net> wrote in message news:027b01c35a14$0e55b6d0$a101280a@phx.gbl... New messages are popping up in wrong o...

BP Dates
Just got few doubts regarding Date in business portal 4.0. 1.Is there any option to set user date in BP 4.0, like GP 10. 2.On which date basis, KPIs get calculated. Thanks in advance. Arun. ...

How can i update the experience date?
Hi, I would like to calculate the experience of service basing on today's date, taken 2 two text boxes one is for entering the joining date of an employee and at the same time other text is for counting his service like .2 years and 5 months, should be automatically updated after i've entered the service joined date.. The service should be automatically updated because i have to issue it for 3 months... thanks in advance.. You would not store the duration of experience in any table. Depending on the accuracy needed, you could use an expression like: DateDiff(...