Custom Fields/Formulas Receiving an error "NA" in Project Center

Hello All,

Was wondering if I could get some help, we are running project server 2007
latest edition with all patches. And are running a custom formula.
"IIf([Milestone]=Yes,"Milestone",IIf([PPC_Result]>=1,"100.00%",IIf([Baseline
Start]=ProjDateValue("NA") Or [Baseline Finish]=ProjDateValue("NA") Or
[Baseline Duration]=ProjDateValue("NA"),"No Baseline",IIf([Baseline
Start]>Now(),"Baseline start in future",Format(([PPC_NUM]/[Baseline
Duration]),"percent")))))"

The formula runs off a few other custom formulas.

They all work great! no problem when in project pro 2007. The only problem
comes into play when a Project Manager or owner uses the "Edit Project
Properties" button and changes a lookup table custom field and re-publishes
the data from inside PWA. The above code supplied in the column on project
center returns an "NA". Now if we open the project in PROFESSIONAL and simply
do a re-publish the formula displays correctly again.

Is this just a bug that we have to deal with or is there a way around it
when doing a simple change to a custom field via Edit Enterprise Properties
and publishing from inside PWA?
project 1276 articles. 0 followers. Follow

error regarding enabling macros
When I go into Outlook 2000, I get a message that says "Some files added to Outlook contrain macros. Be sure to check Enable Macros when prompted to ensure that the customer manager functions correctly". When I click "ok" and "enable macros", I get a message that says "Unknown Error 0X9494010F The requested object does not exist". I have looked everywhere. It seems to have something to do with the Small Business Customer Manager, but I don't know what. Any advice is greatly appreciated. ...

INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
these are my codes for image processing...im not sure why im getting this " INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR". pls help me...and pls do tell me whether if i continue with this codes, will i be able to perform thinning and edge detection..i have problems in developing the codes..pls do help me and i sincerely appreciate all the helps..thank you... #include "stdafx.h" #include "fvas.h" #include "fvasDlg.h" #include <math.h> #ifdef _DEBUG #define new DEBUG_NEW #undef THIS_FILE static char THIS_FILE[] = __FILE__; #endif //////////////////////////////////...

Using sheetname variable in a formula
Hello. Suppose a cell (say A1) contains the name of a valid worksheet (sa Sheet1, Sheet2, and Sheet3). I would like to use the *contents* of cell A1 in my formula to get a data on that sheet. Something like: =*SheetNameStoredInCellA1*!A23 I know *=Sheet2!A23* is valid but when I try =A1!A23, that does not work Hope someone can help -- mm ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mms's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1653 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=31386 ...

'error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Performing registration" Project Name
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C80055.07F02D20 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="gb2312" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, all I wrote a COM project with VS2003, when I compile this project = ,finally I get the error like 'error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error = code from "Performing registration" Project Name. Any helpful ideas would be highly appreciated! -ja ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C80055.07F02D20 Content-Type: text/html; charset="gb2312" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable...

Additional Fields as needed
I would like to creat a DB for jobs that asks a user if they need to add more tasks to a change order. The change order could involve just one task or an indefinite number of tasks (not really indefinite, but the functionality should be there for as many as is practical to allow for). If the user says yes, a new set of fields is made available: Task and Time. I need the same thing for a material lst on each change order. Is this doable? I think the best way to go about this would be to just create a separate table that allows for an indefinite number of tasks associated with a change ...

Analytical Accounting field sequence
When entering an analytical accounting distribution, after selecting a Trx dimension code, the focus keeps returning to the first Trx dimension instead of changing focus to the next line. We use about 7 different Trx dimensions on some of our accounts, so this gets old after a while. I would think that the proper function would be to move to the next line after completing the current line (similar to the way the general journal entries work, or the sales transaction line items work). Currently, no matter which line you are working on, once you select a trx dimension code, it returns fo...

Conditional Formulas
I am working on a workbook where I would like to use a different formula depending on the result of a cell. This without using an if/then statement. That is, if the result of sheet2.C1 > 0, then the formula in A1 would be "=K5" If the result of sheet2.C1 = 0, then the formula in A1 would be "=S5" I can't use a simple if/then statement such as if('sheet2'!C1 > 0, K5, S5) because sheet2 may be deleted. Once sheet2 is deleted, the formula would cause #REF error. I thought of using Scenarios but not sur how that works. Is than any way to accomplish t...

conditional formula needed
it might be possible to do this as a conditional formula (=if) otherwise a macro might be needed. the thing i'm unsure about is this formula looks at the cells beneath it and keeps looking until a result is returned, i'm not sure if that can be done as a conditional formula. if you really want to know what this is for send me a pm and i'll tell you. if m3 = 0 then "" if l3 = i then "" if m3 = 1 and if l3 = "c" and if i3 > 0 and if e4 – d3 < -.0066 then result = 1 write result in n3 else go to row 5 if e5 – d3 < -.006...

conditional customer
I need to be able to require a customer when a specific item is being sold. I have successfully created a DLL with vb6 and set the registry to call the DLL on the add item hook. So far, I can get a messagebox when the customer is blank. So I think I'm pretty close but can't get across the finish line. Here's what I think I need. How can I determine the transactionentry.item? Can I see other info like the itemlookupcode or department? How can I call the setcustomer function? Any help appreciated. Here is my project code Public Function Process(Session As Object) As Boolean D...

print customer signature on the reciept from sig cap device
I have added this as a sugestion to MS for an improvement to RMS, please let me know your thoughts. I know of the add-ons but dont want to use them.... ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbro...

Outlook 2003 adjusting custom stationary margins
Is this possible? I've downloaded different stationary's from different sites on the internet that I would like to use. My problem is that when I use them to send someone an email message, it looks great because the first thing I do is set the margins. When the receiver replies, however, they don't know to set the margins. I get the reply and can't see the left-most 3rd of their reply because it's hidden under my stationary. How can I set a custom stationary to use a different margin, both for sending and receiving? Is it possible? If not, what good is custom ...

Why #NA when using VLOOKUP?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C7C7AD.F7E2E420 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I'm trying to use VLOOKUP to find lowest value in a small group. The = exact sample is below: A B 1 3.0001 A=20 2 2.9442 B=20 3 2.9610 C=20 4 2.9055 D=20 5 2.9630 E=20 The formula I'm using is =3DVLOOKUP(MIN(A1:A5),A1:B5,1) . I'm trying to = get it to return the lowest cost, from column A. If I take out Row 4, = it wo...

Error on changing Display Name of Attribute
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_005E_01C6531A.07FD8C70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I was trying to change the Display Name of the "CreatedOn" attribute of = the "Task" Entity. However, when I try to save it, I get an error: An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system = administrator. What am I doing wrong? Thanks ------=_NextPart_000_005E_01C6531A.07FD8C70 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encodin...

Conditional Fields
I have a pivot table wherein two of my row fields used are "Date" and "Description." I would like to limit the pivot table information displayed to a certain range of dates (which i do now by selecting/deselecting the date check-boxes in the date field dropdown), and then if possible...and here is my question, further limit my data using the "Description" field...is there a way to have the "description" field drop-down only display discriptions that fall within the date range I have already selected? As it is now, all of the descriptions are dis...

Unable to customize Outlook Today #4
I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm trying to customize the Outlook Today page in Outlook 2000 and I am unable to do it. I click on the "Customize Outlook Today..." at the top right hand corner but it won't bring up a screen to make the adjustments. I've just re-installed everything and I mean everything, I had a system crash :( I hope someone out there can give me a hand. Thanks. Frank This must be about the 80 thousandish request - do some research!!! OL2000: You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical Update 813489 for Internet Exp...

Number of query values and destination fields are not the same.
[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Number of query values and destination fields are not the same. I am getting this error when i insert the data through JDBC You are probably appending records to a certain table. In this case you might have selected 10 fields to append when there are only 9 fields in the receiving tabel or something like that. Go at it field by field. The field that i want to append does it exist in the receiving table etc... do this one by one and you'll see the one that's missing. -- Maurice Ausum "thej" wrote: > [Mic...

A Named cell to be in a formula for a code
Hi! I have a named cell -> combo_chk (cell J3) This combo_chk changes because of FOR..NEXT from code but the style i always like this : 4,5,12,40,45 I have 5 columns with values in the rows A B C D E 1 12 40 41 45 5 6 10 11 40 I want to find if the 1 on column A is including in the combo_chk then if the 12 on column B is including in the combo_chk e.t.c. If it is found return '1' otherwise return '0'. So for the above example i would get for the first row -> 0 1 1 0 1 for the second row -> 1 0 0 0 1 because the values from the column B,C and E are incl...

Project Accounting Name field change
I am in GP 10 on the Contract Maintenance Screen. I want to change the prompt 'Name' to Contract Number. When I go into Modifier->Resources->Strings there is no field called Name. How can I change this prompt without having to use Forms Modifier to change the prompt? I was able to change several fields with no problem. First of all, you need to make sure you are in the proper dictionary -- Field Service. By the way, there is no need to add the form to Modifier to modify the string. If you want to change the prompt programmatically, you will need to use VBA. Ad...

unable to send/receive mails after pst size 1.9GB
Dear All, I am using Microsoft Office 2003. Earlier I was using office 97. Whenever PST size of my mailbox increased upto 1.9GB. I am unable to send and receive the mails. As per my knowledge Outlook 2003 supports upto 20GB. After creating the new PST, I am able to send / receive the mails. Please help me. Thanks in Advance. Deepak Sharma "Deepak Sharma" <DeepakSharma@discussions.microsoft.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:39B6AEC4-2C66-4CFF-B497-72418CDF29E0@microsoft.com... > I am using Microsoft Office 2003. Earlier I was using office 97. Whenever > PST size o...

Print Footer with Last Print Date field name
How do you create a Footer to print the Last Printed Date and Last Revised Date? Its not as obvious in Excel as it is in Word. Hi this is only possible with VBA inserting this information within an event procedure -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Ted wrote: > How do you create a Footer to print the Last Printed Date and Last > Revised Date? Its not as obvious in Excel as it is in Word. ...

Any methods to locate field names and table locations?
Greetings, Our firm requires a lot of custom reporting on the Great Plains database and I often have a very difficult time finding the table location and field name of fields that I am trying to report against. The Tools-Resource Descriptions is not helping at all. Say I want to find the table location of the "Date" field in the Project Accounting "Billing Entry" screen. What means do I have to find out the field name and table location of that field? Thank you for your help, -Dave Here is my summary on how to get info about tables and fields. 1) Open the window,...

Integration with other customized Financial Application.
Is there any option available in RMS to integrate our own financial application? And any API available for customization point of view? also I want to setup a customer card in RMS, Is there any option available..? and last but not least if any body have RMS Customization guide..please share it with me. Thank You.. Contact me over mail, I will send You the Customization Guide, somebody from the group have send it to me... antonijo_todorovik@hotmail.com Regards, Antonijo -- ADTodorovik "Ajaz" wrote: > Is there any option available in RMS to integrate our own financial &g...

Analytical Accounting Error
Has anyone seen this error before? Running on GP 9.0 with SP2. Unhandled script exception: Illegal address for field 'aaDataType' in script "SrollMain SCROLL_FILL'. Script terminated This happens sometimes when we open the Transaction Dimension Code Maintenance window and then open the Transaction Dimension window to choose a code. I am not seeing a techknowledge addressing it. Is AA a mature product? How reliable is it? ...

Navigation Pane customizations applicable to user class or role
The customizations made in the Navigation Pane area, such as shorcuts, specific windows combinations to follow a workflow, links, other programs access links, etc. should be available or applicable trough user classes or roles in the user setup. This could make deployment easier, given the fact that some user groups have the same shared sets of shorcuts and workflow (used windows and functionalities in the program) definitions. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the &...

Formula Explanation
Hello I wanted to create a list with weekdays only and I have found this formula which works perfectly but I wondered if someone could explain it to me so that I can write one myself if I need to in the future. =IF(WEEKDAY(A2+1)=7,A2+3,IF(WEEKDAY(A2+1)=1,A2+4,A2+1)) Thank you The formula is not correct if you want the next Monday if the date in A2 is either Fri, Sat or Sunday, it works for Fridays and Sundays but not for Saturdays, if you put today's date in A2 it will return Wednesday the 15th Change it to =IF(WEEKDAY(A2+1)=7,A2+3,IF(WEEKDAY(A2+1)=1,A2+2,A2+1)) Weekday returns 1...