Custom field for analyze timescaled

Is it possible to add a custom field (e.g., Text1) to the analyze timescaled
Excel export file? When I run the analyze timescaled report only the task
name field is exported.

Thanks.
project 1276 articles. 0 followers. Follow

'Native code' showing in field that javascript fills out
I have added some javascript to write a value, when the onSave event is fired on a form, to a new field I have added . The result I get is a bit weird. The script I run is as follows. Please excuse me if this is not great syntax. I am new to javascript but this script does produce the result I am looking for in javascript editor. (crmForm.all.nf_nflowid.DataValue===null) { var dt = new Date() var d = dt.getDay() var m = dt.getMonth +1 var y = dt.getYear var h = dt.getHours var n = dt.getMinutes var s = dt.getSeconds var str1 = "nfq-" var str2 = "-...

Custom Number Format #7
Hi I have a column in Excel that needs to be converted as follows, I think I can do this using "Format" - "Cells" - "Custom Number" but am not sure what to type in so it keeps the first character as text followed by 5 digits (adding a zero to the end) Account number:- A4578 B6789 C6892 E8900 The account numbers need to become 6 digit (zero at the end) but retain the starting letter HELP! Ta Julia If you just want to display the value with an added zero, use Format/Cells/Number/Custom @"0" You can convert the numbers using a helper co...

Auto Formatting Custom Number
I'm creating a form where you can enter a credit card number. I set a custom number for the cell and described it as ####-####-####-####. You can enter a 16 digit number just fine, but when you tab away from the cell and the custom number takes place, it changes the last digit to a "0". Has anyone else encountered this? How do I fix it? -- CSBUG ------------------------------------------------------------------------ CSBUG's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28846 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid...

Customizing UI
Hi there, I have searched thru the SDK documentation on the microsoft web, and found this: "Note Beyond adding custom buttons and menus, developers do not have the ability to change the functionality of the Microsoft CRM application." Does this mean that if I want to hide some of the navigation tabs, such as the Competitors tab from the Opportunity form, it is not possible? Has anyone done this before? And if so, how? Is it supported? TIA, Rich Phan Found the answer: you can do so with the Security Roles. "Rich Phan" <rphanNOSPAM@4hae.com> wrote in message n...

Customize Outlook Today does not work in Outlook 2000
For some reason when I click on Outlook Today and try to Customize the settings in Outlook 2000 the button simply blinks and nothing happens??? Is there a way around this? Has anyone experienced this in O2K? Is there any way to customize the Outlook Today screen easily if this is not possible? Thanks very much I have the same problem and have not been able to find a solution. If anyone has any help it would be appreciated. Thanks >-----Original Message----- >For some reason when I click on Outlook Today and try to >Customize the settings in Outlook 2000 the button simply &g...

no "recurring pattern" field for tasks in field chooser
I am trying to customize the current view of tasks in Outlook 2000. The field "recurring pattern" is not in the list of fields for tasks in the field chooser. This is a valid field for tasks, and I want a custom report that shows the freqency of recurrance. Can anyone help? RecurrencePattern is a complex field that is a binary. All the recurrence information is kept in this binary blob with various bits having different meanings depending on whether a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly recurrence pattern is set in the blob. There's no possible way that could be displayed in ...

Office license in Business Continuity (Commerical customer)
Hi Office Expert, I would like to ask some questions regarding Office. My company has around 500 users and working on a BCP enviroment (Business Continuity). Questions: 1) Given that Office via volumn license has secondary right, do I need to buy another 500 Office licenses for Business Continuity purpose? 2) Does it only apply when the user has a portable notebook; the portal notebook doesn't need another Office license? Thanks! http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/about-licensing/how-volume-licensing-works.aspx -- db·´¯`·...¸><))...

Custom function returning VALUE error
Hi, I am trying to construct a simple function to calculate distance between 2 points on Carthesian plane. The function I wrote: Function FieldsXY(startx, starty, endx, endy) FieldsXY = Application.SQRT((endx - startx) ^ 2 + (endy - starty) ^ 2) End Function The only result I'm getting is #VALUE! error. I tried to declare all arguments as integer, didn't help. Help would be greatly appreciated, as I'm no expert in this :). regards, Alex -- alex.k ------------------------------------------------------------------------ alex.k's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.p...

Automatically age customer balances
Hi, Every month/week/day we can run age customer balances. How can I do it automatically? I know that by default system settings it's not possible, I am interesting in other solution, run script after any user logged in, any other issues... All information are very welcome. Vitali Vitali, I know there is a system process monitor that appears to run things (like the "do you want to change the date" at midnight). If you could somehow use this to run macros, this would be the ticket. (i think you can in GP)? But ...I asked one dex guy if we could in sbf and he didn't thin...

Advanced Find for Customer Address does not show Parent id
I need to get a list of Customer Addresses with some criteria in Advanced find and I would like to see the Contact they are related to. I have selected the column parentid to be shown in the grid, but it is blank for all the rows. It seems to be a problem of rights but I am logged in as Administrator. Can anyone help me? Thanks, Anna ...

Show custom messes up my FREEZE PANE
When I use VIEW->Custom and any views I created, sometimes when I do a SHOW ALL, my FREEZE PANE is really messed up! Some times it will be off the screen and I can not get to the data at all until I UNFREEZE, and then I can reset the FREEZE PANE. I always only lock my HEADER row. Any ideas how to resolve this? What causes it? Thanks Bruce ...

Modify Address Book/GAL Fields/Tabs
I have an Exchange 2003 environment (SP2 is applied). We use Cisco VoIP for voice communications, and have added everyone's extensions to the ipPhone field in ADUC. By default, the address book does not show the ipPhone field. Is there a way to map the ipPhone attribute to a field which does show in the address book (perhaps Business 2) or to add a tab to the address book with ipPhone information? Thanks in advance, David J. Baranski Network Administrator Electrical Equipment Company ...

Save Import Mapping Fields
Is there a way to save import mapping information? Once we move to production and migrate all of our data from ACT to CRM 3.0, we will have weekly lea information that needs to be imported. Is there a way that I can save my lead import mappings so I don't have to create it new every week? Unfortunately not through the Bulk Import wizard. Couple of options ... 1) create your own import routine in .Net against the CRM web service (this works great, gives you complete flexibility, but requires a little .Net coding), and what I'd personally recommend. 2) Use the DMF (Data Migrati...

Access, how to base a query field criteria in a macro
I have a form based on a query 'maindata' . I have based the criteria in the query as one field from form [switchboard]![hawk] or the same field from a different form [switchboard_dept]![hawk]. If the first criteria is false (i used the switchboard_dept form) it asks for the first criteria, is it possible to step through this without the user seeing this? or is it possible to put the criteria in macro's? ...

Customizing home page
Is it possible to customize data display for snippets (such as "Spending by category") that can be placed on the home page? I am talking about customizing what time period and what kind of data is displayed. Zooming in and changing the settings seems to work for some snippets (cash flow forecast, for example), but not for others - it doesnt work for "Spending by category". No matter what I set in details, the snippet on the home page always displays data for the last 30 days. If you know the way to customize it, or know that it is a known problem, please tell me the...

Custom Draw and CListCtrl
Hi, I would like to write a custom draw CListCtrl and the first method I would like to implement is SetBkImage() (because it doesn't exist on PocketPC). My question is in which custom-draw method should I draw background ? What are the steps to follow ? Have you tried doing it with OnEraseBkgnd instead? Examples of CustomDraw in ListControl are available at codeproject/codeguru. -- Ajay "Mosfet" <mosfet@anonymous.org> wrote in message news:490c672c$0$26941$426a74cc@news.free.fr... > Hi, > > I would like to write a custom draw CListCtrl and the first metho...

how can I display a custom error prompt?
I have a form that has required fields... How can I display a message that says something like, "You must enter a city, state and zip code"? I'm not much of a coder, but if someone can give me an example, I can usually figure it out.... Thanks in advance! Kelvin Hi The basics are that you can display a message box on many events (on even non-events) on a form, like this MsgBox "Some message here", vbOKOnly, "Message title" So if you ant to display the message after controlABC on a form has lost the focus you can use something like Private Sub co...

CRM hosting for multiple customers
Company A would like to host a CRM 1.2 solution for two separate customer companies, B and C. There are 2 users each from company B and company C. Company A would like to just install one common IIS and one common SQL Server for B and C. The customer environment should of course not be mixed up and both the companies (B+C) should have their own database and CRM configuration. So, is this possible? Person BB from company B logs on via Internet and get access to company B's database and CRM system when person CC from company C does the same, accessing his database at the same time? Coul...

Importing Customer Balances
Hello, When using a tool like eConnect or IM to create customers in GP, is there a way to import a balance? In consolidating from other systems, customers have balances, but do not need the history of the transactions that make up that balance. Thanks, Greg Greg, The way I have done this is to import one transaction per customer (either an invoice or credit memo) with the balance. Name them all something like BALANCE or IMPORTBALANCE so that it's clear what this is. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Want to use Crystal Reports with GP? http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.ht...

Offline Terminal DataBase + Custom Table #2
Hello, I use the terminal database offline withe my POS (rms 1.3R). I create my database with Pos administrator, specifie the server for offline database. When I generate Z report , the database synchronize items and customers. But my problem is : I have a custom Table with Price connected to the Item's table, and this table doesn't synchronize with the offline database. Is it a solution to my problem ? or a tips ? Thanks Sorry for my english. Math HI Math, Off course MS not take care what you have added or deleted your own as this custom table is your own creation so ther...

Best Way to Add Custom Control to Dialog
I've written a custom control. Note that this is simple a CWnd-derived class that has it's own interface, etc. It has absolutely nothing to do with COM or ActiveX. I'm not sure what the best way is to put an instance of this control on a dialog box. I can create it in the dialog's OnInitDialog handler but it seems like the dialog would like to know about it before this (for example, the control doesn't appear to get its font set from the dialog box when I create it this way). I just tried adding a custom control to the dialog resource and then adding a control variable of...

Separate Text from Record Field
I have a text field that has multiple pieces of data that I need to separate. For example 1,2,3 is inside one field. Does anyone know of a way to separate this field into three separate records by using the comma or some other method???? Thanks for your help in advance, Rob On Thu, 2 Aug 2007 09:48:04 -0700, RobSol wrote: > I have a text field that has multiple pieces of data that I need to separate. > For example 1,2,3 is inside one field. Does anyone know of a way to separate > this field into three separate records by using the comma or some other > method???? > >...

Need to change date in field to whatever I want
I have a database for my research. I need to change the date, so that I do not have any restraints on my admissions. I have checked the data field for date of admission and it looks exactly the same in the data field, but for some reason, the date will not allow me to move forward with 2010. I am not sure what to do. Can you please help. This seems to be the only field that does not change to what I need it to change to. I currently am able to use the date for 2010. in other date fields except for one field. Please any suggestions. I am very new in setting or using access. ...

How to create a Fill-In field code with a selection of information
How to create a Fill-In field code where user enters one of three choices, associated with three different copyrights and addresses? Thank you. Either a DropDown type FormField if you are using Word 2003 or earlier or a ComboBox Content control if you are using Word 2007. The former however requires that the document be protected for forms which cause problems and in that case, you may want to make use of a user form. See the article "How to create a Userform" at: http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Userforms/CreateAUserForm.htm and the following pages of fellow MVP Greg...

How do I identify a blank field?
Hi I am trying to stop a user adding data into a subform before it's parent record has been created, so I am testing the key field of the parent to see if there is one: If Forms![Order Form]![Order Details].Form!PK_Order = "" Then MsgBox "You need to start by clicking the New Order / Enquiry button or the Quotation button." Else MsgBox "Order number '" & (Forms![Order Form]![Order Details].Form! PK_Order) & "'" Now the display following quite clearly shows me, the value of PK_Order is '' (that's the quotes on ei...