Copy picture ossice wizard

I have project 2007 standard edition, but the button is not working at all?
Any suggestions
project 1276 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Hi,

The wizard is IMHO useless.
Go to Roport, Copy Picture and do without the Wizard what millions have done
before the Wizard existed.

HTH

--
Jan De Messemaeker
Microsoft Project Most Valuable Professional
"Enrique" <Enrique@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have project 2007 standard edition, but the button is not working at all?
> Any suggestions

0
Jan

prevent the copy and paste function
Can users be prevented from using the copy or paste function in shared workbooks. I have several cells in workbooks that contain data validation. I want to prevent other users from overriding the validation. Can this be done? The workbooks are protected and shared but the worksheets are not. This will disable Copy / Paste, load on Workbook open: '/// Sub DisablePaste() EnableControl 21, False ' cut EnableControl 19, False ' copy EnableControl 22, False ' paste EnableControl 755, False ' pastespecial Application.OnKey "^c", "Message" Ap...

"an item could not be copied. the client operation failed" when i
When i try a copy or move items from mailbox to a new pst, microsoft exchange server show me this words "an item could not be copied. the client operation failed" Could you help us? I will appreciate On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 05:56:12 -0800, "jgasparelli" <jgasparelli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When i try a copy or move items from mailbox to a new pst, microsoft exchange >server show me this words "an item could not be copied. the client operation >failed" >Could you help us? I will appreciate Any client side Anti-virus? ...

Copy a Worksheet problem
Hi. I am trying to copy a worksheet by using CTRL and drag. When I click on the tab I am getting a 'stop' symbol (circle with a diagonal line through it). I have used this procedure many times before. What has changed? What can I do? Thanks, Dave Moore Perhaps you have protected the workbook under Tools>Protection Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 08:31:20 -0700 (PDT), david.moore@uuplc.co.uk wrote: >Hi. >I am trying to copy a worksheet by using CTRL and drag. >When I click on the tab I am getting a 'stop' symbol (circle with a >diagonal line t...

A WIZARD TO EXPORT PUBLISHER TEMPLATE FOR USE BY WORD etc
Publisher would be more useful if the reports and assorted graphics etc could be used by Word to input text, to save, print a email _ has this been done? If it did that, why would you use Publisher at all? Although there are similarities between the two programs, they do have two separate purposes. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Sean Quilty" <Sean Quilty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:83CEA69B-7758-4676-B964-1E688C06BC41@microsoft.com... > Publisher would be more useful if the reports and assorted graphics etc > could > be used b...

Need to cut down on multiple copies of same page
I run a school and we use Publisher to create worksheets. These worksheets are assembled into books. If we need to change something on one of the worksheets, we currently have to go hunting for all occurrences of the worksheet in all the books we have created, making the same change multiple times. It's very time consuming. Is there any way to create a book by just having a "pointer" to a specific page in another location so that there is just one copy of any given page? When you know which page you want, select File, Print and on the print window select i.e., page 7 ...

Copy from Excel and Paste into Outlook #2
Hi all, I am trying to automate the following procedure, but I have no clue as how to do it. Could you please advise? I have a spreadsheet, and I want to copy the contents of a Range, WITH formatting, and paste them into an HTML Email on Outlook. How do I do it with VBA? Thanks Alessandro One method that might help is documented here: = http://www.outlookcode.com/threads.aspx?forumid=3D2&messageid=3D20232 Also, the method shown here -- = http://www.outlookcode.com/codedetail.aspx?id=3D1333 -- is for Word, but = can also be used in Excel. You could, for example, copy and paste the ...

copying data from test databases
Hello: We are getting ready to have our client go-live on GP 10.0. For the last few weeks, we have had to client "play" with their data in GP 10.0 test companies (test databases). We would like to transfer their master data from the test companies to the live companies databases. Before doing so, we will use GP's history removal utilities to get rid of the transactions that we do not want to transfer over. Which is the best and safest way to transfer this master data--by simply restoring a backup of the test databases over to the live databases or by using SQL 2005 Imp...

Two users must get copies of each others emails????
I have a client that has requested that two different mail accounts get duplicates of each others sent/recvd emails. While I would have loved to create a group or added both users to the same outlook profile, they don't want a solution like that. Right now their admin has setup email on account 1 to forward and deliver to account 2, and account 2 to forward and deliver to account 1. This is good only for inbound and not a reply. Any ideas on how you would do it? -- spam999free@rrohio.com remove 999 in order to email me On Tue, 03 May 2005 00:08:31 GMT, Leythos <void@nowhere.lan>...

Tabbing, copying and using autocomplete in GP 10.0
Has anyone had any issues with any of the following scenarios: -Sometimes the tab key does not work, it won't advance you to the next field -cannot use copy (Ctrl + C) to copy text from a field, gives an error "access Error" -when typing in a field and the autocomplete suggestions come up, you press the down arrow to select one of the suggestions and it doesn't work. Another ex. is we are entering a sales order, start typing an item number, part way through we click the Lookup which would normally bring us to the item number list at the alphabetical point that we have t...

How we can insert payment button in to yahoo ,hotmail email message using a Payment wizard application which is developed using VC++(MFC)
hi Actually i developed a payment wizard application using VC++(MFC) which insert payment buttons in to outlook email messages after then we send that mail to customer when customer open his mail he found payment button in his mail when he click on that button he automatically log on to www.paypal.com , but i want to use the same wizard application to insert payment button in to yahoo and hotmail email messages. so can some body help me in finding the solution. if possible provide code also. Rajeev ...

How do I copy a database and store it in a different name
Hello! I use sql server 2008. I have a database with a name and I want to copy this database and store it in a different databasename. How do I do that ? The reason for this is that I want to test this programconfigurationfile that give me a possiblility to change the name for the database in the connection string that exist in the programconfigurationfile. //Tony "Tony Johansson" <johansson.andersson@telia.com> wrote in news:SvVMm.12874$U5.192345@newsb.telia.net: > I use sql server 2008. > I have a database with a name and I want to copy th...

Inserting rows and copying data from above and below
Hi, I have a problem with graphing data logged from a vehicle network bus. On this network identifiers are only flagged when the sensor value has changed. When you plot this in Excel you get an oblique line where it is in reality a horizontal line until the next value. The solution is to insert a new line, copy the next timeflag and the previous value. This will off course double the information but that is not a problem. I currently have sensor files of around 1000+ lines. An example. Lets say I have the following table: Time Value 0 0 2 1 5 3 8 6 I need the followin...

leave copy of email msg on exchange server
When using Outlook 2003 with an Exchange server, where do you make the setting to leave a copy of the email on the server for viewing via web access? Don't use a PST file for delivery or use POP to connect to your Exchange mailbox, and your data will always be in your mailbox on the server, and hence visible in OWA. anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > When using Outlook 2003 with an Exchange server, where do > you make the setting to leave a copy of the email on the > server for viewing via web access? anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com <anonymous@discussions...

Copying fields in backend
Hi Access Group. Can somebody help me with my problem. Scenarium: I have an Access backend, only with tables ;-). These tables are updated with data written from a program which is not developed in Access. I have no forms in the backend in which I can call Modules or Subcodes. What I need is that when the table "tbl_prod" has been updated with new data, then the text value of field "tbl_prod.Article" is to be copied into the emty field "tbl_prod.Barcode" of the updated record. Is it possible to made this copy only in the table field settings, or can it be do...

Access 2007 not showing field names in query wizard/lookup wizard/etc
Hi, This happened to me while at a customer site and caused a few problems. It is no longer occurring, but I wonder if anyone has suggestions. The issue was that on new databases or existing ones, i could not create new queries or use the lookup wizard when creating tables because the list of fields in existing tables or queries would not show up. Today i go into the exact same db's and it works fine. It's not a huge issue because i could just do all the queries by hand and whatnot, but it slowed me down considerably and i just want to try to avoid it in the future (plus i just th...

Copy Excel to new laptop?
When I bought my PC, I had Excel loaded on it. I did not receive the program CDs. Can I copy the Excel files to my new laptop? How do I know what to copy? Hi JP I think you must buy a new version for your laptop. http://www.microsoft.com/office/howtobuy/default.mspx Your old machine have a OEM version I think on it that belong to that machine. -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "JP" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:202e401c4594d$7560ab80$a601280a@phx.gbl... > When I bought my PC, I had Excel loaded on it. I did not > rec...

Exchange 2003 shadow copy implementation
Could some one please refer me to a step-by-step white paper on how to implement the exchange shadow copy feature? Thanks, Nyugati This is Windows Server 2003 feature, not Exchange's... I'd start with this: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;822896 Regards, Boris "nyugati" <nyugati@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:a35af230.0410200829.6a990c3b@posting.google.com... > Could some one please refer me to a step-by-step white paper on how to > implement the exchange shadow copy feature? > > Thanks, > > Nyugati You need to purch...

How can you add a picture as a backround?
I am trying to add a picture to my worksheet and send it back to appear as a backround behind a contact list. Why am I not able to group it? Try: Format > Sheet > Background "sunshine" wrote: > I am trying to add a picture to my worksheet and send it back to appear as a > backround behind a contact list. Why am I not able to group it? sunshine If you want to be able to print the background see Bob Phillips' site for instruction and links. http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0005.html Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 02:41:04 -0800, "...

Function wizard Problem
I used the function wizard to create the following formula in cell K2: =MIN(ABS(J2-(I3:I10))) J2 contains value 25 I3:I10 Contains numbers 5.831, incrementing unevenly to approx 63 Cell I6 contains 25.204. formula result should be .204 (J2-I6) This shows up in the functio wizard. When the wizard is closed the cell contains 19.169 (J2-I3) Anyone seen this discrepancy before Attachment filename: profile check ramp z.xls Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=61000 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com The function wizard uses ...

transfer cell value from 1 sheet to another without copy/paste?
I need to enter a value 1 time and have it appear on additional sheets, without copying and pasting to other sheets. Please help. I'm trying to EXCEL 2007 Try this:- 1. In Sheet1 cell A1 I type (for example):- hello 2. In Sheet2 cell A1 I type:- =Sheet1!A1 This pulls in the word:- hello - from Sheet1 cell A1. There are other ways to do this. If my comments have helped please hit Yes. Thanks. "sbmiller" wrote: > I need to enter a value 1 time and have it appear on additional sheets, > without copying and pasting to other...

Error 8152: String or binary data would be trucated when using upsizing wizard to SQL Server
Hi, While running the upsizing wizard to upsize an access 2003 db to SQL Server 2000 I get the following error: Server Error 8152: String or binary data would be truncated. Server Error 3621: The statement has been terminated. It looks like a field in the resulting table is not large enough to handle the data being inserted but I have no control over this since the wizard is creating the table... How can I find out what is causing the problem? Any idea on how troubleshoot or fix it are welcome. Thank you for your help. Hi, what you can do - try to upsize without transferring data,...

Saving Imbeded Pictures All In One Document
Hi - Is there a way to save pictures imbeded in an e-mail all in one document - like it came in the e-mail? I've seen the link to the tutorial for creating a macro that will save the pictures in an e-mail individually but that's not how I wanted to do it. I've tried saving the e-mail as a html document but the pictures don't show up. I have Outlook 2003. Thanks! ...

Wizard tasks
How can one create a new task for Inventory Wizard with custom-chosen fields? Thanks in advance... You would have to create your own interface. A standalone exe that connects to the database should do it. What specifically are you looking to do? Rob "Chuck Elnekave" wrote: > How can one create a new task for Inventory Wizard with custom-chosen fields? > > Thanks in advance... ...

Copying transactions between files
I have transactions in one 2003 money file that I want to copy into another 2003 money file (ie business transactions with personal money). How do I do this? In microsoft.public.money, BobE wrote: >I have transactions in one 2003 money file that I want to copy into another >2003 money file (ie business transactions with personal money). How do I do >this? QIF File->export as loose QIF. File->import as a new or recovered account. Save an extra copy/backup of the destination file in case you don't like the result. This does not let me pick specific transactions, ...

How to a burn a cd of a picture in email?
Email msg contains pictures. I need to burn a CD so I can take it to Walmart and print the pictures as it takes too much expensive ink to print them on the computer. How do I burn the CD? I have Kodak software which I use to burn cd's when I take them off the camera, but need to know how to get the pictures to the software to burn the cd. Or is there another way to do this. Thanks Tabco If the pictures are in Word documents see http://www.gmayor.com/extract_images_from_word.htm If not, this is not a Word issue. -- <>>< ><<> ><<&...