Administrative Time in PS 2007

I need to create a report displaying status of the Administrative Time for
the managers to keep track of admin time already approved or pending.
Administrative Time approved separately from the Timesheet where Timesheet is
in the future and waiting for approval. What field in the database gets
updated when manager approves Admin time request?
project 1276 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Best to re-post this in the newsgroup dedicated to Project Server:
microsoft.public.project.server.

--rms

www.rmschneider.com

On 04/03/10 14:59, laguna wrote:
> I need to create a report displaying status of the Administrative Time for
> the managers to keep track of admin time already approved or pending.
> Administrative Time approved separately from the Timesheet where Timesheet is
> in the future and waiting for approval. What field in the database gets
> updated when manager approves Admin time request?
0
Rob

Office 2007
My girlfriend wants me to add German to my English installation of Office 2007 on Win XP SP3 Do I have to buy a Language Pack to make this work? (It seems as though for the 2010 version, you can just download Language packs, but for 2007, you need to buy the separate languages; do I have this right? Can we use it separately, in different languages, seamlessly? Thanks -- TrickTrash "TrickTrash" <tricktrashnoemail.com> wrote in message news:Ogmg0RFSLHA.796@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > My girlfriend wants me to add German to my English installation o...

Office 2007 Recovery
Is it possible to recover office 2007 that was installed on an extended partion? Neighbor has windows vista 32 bit on a 320Gb hard Drive partioned as primary and 2 extended partitions. Vista crashed and she reinstalled it but office 2007 and all apps were installed on the extended partion and is there from backup but I cannot get it to start any ideas how to get this working? You need to have the original disks/CDs. There is no other way to get Office back. What people don't know is that it is the registry entries that make office run. Without registry entries, you are...

How do you open PDF files with Word 2007?
I must figure out how to open PDF files in Word 2007. I am taking on line classes and work is shared in PDF format. I have a new Dell Inspiron laptop that came loaded with Windows 7. I have had it a week and need help. I tried to download the Microsoft PDF add on, but it did not work. I can only read code when I open incoming PDF files. The default program is listed as Word. What am I doing wrong? You don't. You need a PDF reader, the most common being Adobe Acrobat Reader which you can download for free. It is huge and has some clever tools, but if you only want to read th...

can't open VB editor in Excel 2007 under Vista
I have a spreadsheet with VB code in it. On my XP PC I can edit it without any problem. On my Vista PC, I can run the code, but if I try to edit it I get "error in loading dll". The VB window opens up, but the modules won't. Also, it used to work - I don't know why it stopped. Can anyone help? Thanks! On Nov 11, 3:42=A0am, "Sandy Rosenberg" <srosenb...@bloomfieldct.deleteme.org> wrote: > I have a spreadsheet with VB code in it. =A0On my XP PC I can edit it wit= hout > any problem. =A0On my Vista PC, I can run the code, but if I try to edit = it...

windows 2007 power point
I have to send my power point presentation to a school and I want to be able to have the link for the file to be able to open and start playing immediately with the presentation without them having to go to power point and hit slide show etc. How do I do that? "Susanne" <Susanne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A19FA37A-4199-4E8F-BE7D-993F61647352@microsoft.com... > I have to send my power point presentation to a school and I want to be > able > to have the link for the file to be able to open and start playing > immediately wit...

Multiplying time by $ per hour
Hi, How can you multiply 58:41:00 times $200 per hour? I guess you have to change the 58:41 into an integer and decimal format but I don't know how to do that? Also, if you have a long list of times, what is the best way to check the addition of those times? Is there a quick way to add the minutes and the hours separately or turn it all to minutes and then divide by 60? An hour is 1/24th of a day. Try =R6*24*200 -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Alan" <alancalan@excite.com> wrote in message news:u5i8n2lb0hl01aui0js99pc0bftsgjmn56@4ax.com.....

Migrating Autotext from 2003-2007 in Outlook
Hi, I'm trying to get the 400 or so Autotext entries my boss uses from the Normal11.dot into NormalEmail.dotm (At least I think that's what I'm trying to do!) - The problem is that although the auto-text works OK in Word 2007 - it does not work in the cut-down version of word that Outlook 2007 now uses. The only way I've found to do this is going through and INDIVIDUALLY clicking each entry in Building Block Organizer and changing the Save- In location to NormalEmail.dotm - this would take hours and hours and hours since there are about 400 autotext entries. Any deirections ...

Publisher 2007 toolbar icons
How can I change the icon for one of the commands I've added to (customized on) the toolbar? I did it in Pub2003 but don't know & can't find how! let alone know if it's available in 07. Thanks. bj Right-click the icon while the customize menu is open, there are options. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "bjm" <bjones44@verizon.net> wrote in message news:uLQcewbyJHA.1380@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > How can I change the icon for one of the commands I've added to (customized > on) the toolbar? > > I did it in Pub2003 but don't k...

Processing Date in Money 2007 Broken?
I recently upgraded to 2007, and noticed that all of my on-line bill payments are showing the date as the "Processing Date". I verified in the global settings for "Online service settings" that the option "Enter electronic payments in the register with the processing date" is unchecked. Is anyone else experiencing this behavior? Sounds like a bug. same thing here. is there a fix? "Greg" wrote: > I recently upgraded to 2007, and noticed that all of my on-line bill payments > are showing the date as the "Processing Date". I veri...

MS Access 2007 User permissions
How can I restrict some users accessing specific forms/tables? Since 2007 removed user level security; how can 2007 handle this? It cannot be done for tables. For forms you can roll your own security by integrating with Windows login username. But since the users can get to the table that would store this information, it isn't 100% foolproof. The alternative is to code each form with specific permissions for each user. To get the Windows login credentials, see: http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0008.htm -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.acces...

Scheduling Assistant showing wrong time zone for client
I have a user on Outlook 2007 XPSP3, that when she tries to use the sceduling assistant, it shows a different time zone. She is in CST and the assistant shows her to be in a Euro time zone. any ideas? most of the time, outlook uses the system(computer) time so i would have her check time zone of the date and time properties. "mfischer78219" wrote: > I have a user on Outlook 2007 XPSP3, that when she tries to use the sceduling > assistant, it shows a different time zone. She is in CST and the assistant > shows her to be in a Euro time zone. > > a...

Report level time conversion
Reporting services server is based in London. When reports are accessed in New York, it shows report run time in London time zone. We would like to show the time in New York time zone. Can anyone please help me here. Tarun Do you query Report Server database tables? "Tarun" <Tarun@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F2534B9C-9CB8-4E4F-A190-8A888656C6BB@microsoft.com... > Reporting services server is based in London. When reports are accessed in > New York, it shows report run time in London time zone. We would like to > show > the tim...

Error 0x80040604: A folder by this name already exists
Hi All, About 3 weeks ago, I started getting this error message (Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers. 'reported error (0x80040604) : 'A folder by this name already exists.') in Outlook 2007 when trying to sync up a couple of hotmail accounts I have. Figuring it may have just been a random error message, I restarted both Outlook and my machine, but to no avail, the error did not go away. Anyone seen this message before and know how to resolve it? Thanks, Drew forgot to add that I do have SP1 installed for Office 2007. "Drew W" <Blah@Blah.com> wrote in messa...

time listed on month calendar events
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) In the month layout of the calendar - the times listed for each event is 1 h after the start time. It used to be the start time not 1 h after... How can I change this? <br><br>Melanie On Nov 27, 4:13=A0pm, mrpcoo...@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) In the month layo= ut of the calendar - the times listed for each event is 1 h after the start= time. It used to be the start time not 1 h after... How can I change this? > Melanie A couple of questions: 1. I...

run time error -2147352567
Help! I keep getting run time error -2147352567 "The data has been changed" on my form. The error is generated when I click on a button the opens up a report for me. Here is the VBA. (Submitting just tells if strRQD is "NotMet") Private Sub Command53_Click() 'Print Preview Call Submitting If strRQD = "NotMet" Then strMessage = strMessage + Chr(13) + strDetails + Chr(13) + "Would you like to print these issues on the report?" Select Case MsgBox(strMessage, vbYesNoCancel) Case 6 'Yes Me.IssuesComments = strDetail...

Excell 2007 Dates and combining 2 cells
I have created a date in Excel with the format of 03/01/01 in the form of mm/dd/yy Sometimes it will display the date in the cell and sometimes it will display a 5 digit number. Also, even if it displays correctly in a cell when combining 2 cells (1 cell being the word date- and the other cell being the date as 03/01/01in the form of mm/dd/yy The combination will be the date and a six digit number. Example Date-16425. What do I need to do in these situations to that it will display the date correctly in one cell( 03/03/01) and display the date correctly in combined cells (Date- 03/...

Outook 2003 Email Sent Time Indicated 1 hour behind PC time
I am using Windows XP Pro with MS Office 2003. When I send email the sent time logged on the mail is 1 hour behind the actual time I sent the email?? Any ideas??? You computer time, time zone or daylight savings time settings are not correct. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list...

"System Administrator"
I am new to exchange server 2003. We are running outlook 2003 on the client side. Just recently I noticed that when I send e-mails I am getting "System Administrator" showing up in the "From" field in all e-mails I send via Outlook. Whe I view the message it looks like it's routing properly...Not sure why this is happening. Would appreciate any feedback. Sounds like your display name is "System Administrator". In ADUC, right-click your mailbox-enabled user object, click rename and change display name as desired. <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com...

Wrong Note Time
Hi, I have a problem in CRM 3 where the date and time for every note in a particular case is exactly the same, despite being added into the case over a number of days. Does anyone have any idea what may cause this? Thanks. ...

Corporate Upgrade to Office 2007 SP2
Currently: Office 2003 SP3 applications on XP 2002 SP2 Upgrade to Office 2007 SP2 suite We are planning a corporate upgrade from 2003 apps to 2007 suite for 100,000+ users globally. My question is what are the known issues with this upgrade, whether they are server issues, application issues, functionality issues, etc. I have cross-posted this to the usual applications as well as windows.upgrade and office.misc so I can capture all users of these applications as well as the network people. I am aware of the usual new 2007 user interface issues but are there any problems we can head off at...

All attachments received are corrupt in Outlook 2007
I just installed Office2007 and all attachments that are coming in(PDF, XLS, ZIP) will not open without warnings of corruptions. Media files will not open at all. I am on XP Home with all updates. I must be missing something somewhere. I cannot even get embedded pictures to show. Any ideas how to fix this problem?? thanks "The Ticket" <The Ticket@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C58FC764-9FA6-4A36-9074-F93CE1718EBF@microsoft.com... >I just installed Office2007 and all attachments that are coming in(PDF, >XLS, > ZIP) will not open without warning...

Time formats
I am creating a template which requires the user enter a time (not present time, flight times), for example the user will be listing a number of flight arrivals and departures and what I want to do is have the user simply enter something like 804p and have the cell display it as 8:04 pm. I have looked at some custom formats and nothing seems to be able to do this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Tracey ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ See http:...

How to join date/time field when "days" are same but "time" differ
Good evening everyone, I have one TRANSACTION table that contains: 1."date/time" field (YYMMDD hh:mm:ss) 2."quantity field" And another PRICE table that contans: 1."date/time" field (YYMMDD hh:mm:ss) 2."price field" Now, I want to join the "date/time" fields so I can perform a simple "quantity * price" calculation on each transaction-row. But the time differes (hh:mm:ss) and I just can't find a way to make Access accept a relation between the days (it outputs nothing). How can I make it ignore difference in the "ti...

2007 Money Issue
I hope someone can help me here. I previously used Money 2003 on XP. Just received a new PC with Vista. I ordered Money 2007 from the Miscrosoft website. It loads correctly and works fine after install. Once I import my 2003 data or copy the 2003 Money File over the 2007 Money file I begin to have an issue. Money 2007 takes anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes to open the file. I can click bills and calendar but once I click Home it takes another 5 minutes to get there. Any ideas on what could be happening. What is the correct way to upgrade from 2003 to 2007? The file is 7mb? First...

Decimal numbers to time format.
Hi there, I'm sure this is a simple one for you guys but I'm not having fun trying to get to the bottom of it. I have two cells: A1 - contains 47 (formatted as 'number to two decimal places') B1 - contains 12 (formatted as 'number to two decimal places') I have other cells formatted for time as [hh]:mm:ss How can I fill C1 with 00:47:12 (formatted as [hh]:mm:ss) - with the 47 and 12 being pulled from A1 & B1 Cheers Lee On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 12:21:54 -0000, "Lee Grant" <lee@inspirationcomputers.com> wrote: >Hi there, > >I'm sur...