Timesheet on Published DB, but not in Reporting DB

Any ideas about cause and how to fix?

For a given user & period, I can see the timesheet on Published DB, but not
on Reporting DB. So far, see this with one user.

Learner:

Reporting DB updates can fail from time to time. Things can get out of sync
when you cancel queue jobs. You can refresh the reporting database by
forcing it to rebuild by using the administrative backup feature to backup
you Enterprise custom fields, and then restore them. The restore action
forces the rebuild. See if that helps.

--
Gary L Chefetz, MVP, MCT, MCITP
msProjectExperts http://www.msprojectexperts.com

"MSPLearner" <MSPLearner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Any ideas about cause and how to fix?
>
> For a given user & period, I can see the timesheet on Published DB, but
> not
> on Reporting DB. So far, see this with one user.

0
Gary

desktop publisher program
I'm not sure if this is the forum for my question. If not, perhaps someone could direct me to a more appropriate one. Which desktop publishing program would be best for book self-publishing? I don't have a lot of money, so keep that in mind. Thanks, Cindy This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_004B_01C3ACDC.F3C4CF10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Serif PagePlus 9.0 is far more suitable to book publishing. Publisher is more suitable to small documents and small business. --=20 The ...

How do I copy a Publisher calendar into PowerPoint?
I created a calendar in Publisher and want to copy it into PowerPoint for a presentation. Any ideas how to do this? ...

How do I setup a book cover using Publisher
I am publishing a book of poetry in Publisher 2003. There are 68 pages including front and back cover (using 8-1/2" x 11" paper). I would like to print the title and author on the spine. However, I am having trouble because of the ruler. I have discovered the "binding margin" option but the ruler still does not allow the wording to print exactly on the spine. Any suggestions? Have you turned on "snap." Have you selected center in the format text box dialog? Look at this article, it has help near the bottom. Structure your publication design using lay...

# of Systems on which Publisher can be installed
I'm thinking of getting Publisher and noticed that the trial evaluation pkg says it can be installed on up to four systems. Is that true for the full pkg (not the trial version)? I'm asking as the pkg is for a non-profit (I'm a volunteer) and was wondering: 1. how many systems can the full pkg be installed on? 2. is there a corporate/non-profit version that allows for multilple installs? Or price discount? Sorry if this is a "stupid question" but the trial verbiage has me confused. Appreciate any feedback. karen "klam" <klam@discussions.microsoft.c...

Publisher #30
Is there a simple way to allow two people to work on the same Publisher file at the same time? If a copy-paste or merge isthe preferred method, how should this be done? Mike wrote: > Is there a simple way to allow two people to work on the same > Publisher file at the same time? If a copy-paste or merge isthe > preferred method, how should this be done? No you cannot work on them at the same time. You can only work on them one at a time. You could use the briefcase feature of Windows to update/sync changes however. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publisherm...

Printing A3 document on 2 pieces of A4 in Publisher 2007 ?
Hi All, I have a document originally created in Pub2003 that is A3 in size. Which I printed on 2 sheets of A4, then just taped the sheets together. However since moving to Pub 2007 I cannot for the life of me figure out how to print in the same way. Im choosing A3 as the page size, then selecting A4 as the print paper size. Yet in the Print Preview it shows it will print onto FOUR pieces of A4 with the document smack in the middle. Changing the orientation of the Print paper would appear to be the correct thing to do, but it then shows it spread across THREE pieces of A4. This is drivin...

DB Closing Unexpectedly
I have been working in an Access DB with ODBC's. It was working fine, and then suddenly when I attempt to open (run) or edit only two specific queries of the many established, the entire DB closes unexpectedly. Also, I can create sub-queries off the two mentioned above, and they generate results. I have executed 'repairs', etc but nothing has worked. Any ideas? Thank you! RW ...

publishing a form
can anyone lay down the steps on how to publish a form. the problem here is that when i try that it says you do not have the appropriate permissions. when i am the owner of the folder (i am also the administrator) ...

CRM 3.0 Reporting
I need to convert my custom Crystal reports to srs. Are there step by step instructions for creating reports in srs? Do you have to have Studio installed? What is the best and quickest methods for report generation? You need visual studio to write SRS reports. You can get information on creating crm reports by looking at the SDK http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=9c178b68-3a06-4898-bc83-bd14b74308c5&DisplayLang=en Note that thre are also companies on the web offering to convert crystal reports to srs for about 25 dollars a report. They do not guarantee to gi...

Excel publish html to outlook error
I try to write a vbscript to extract data sheet from Excel and attach the data to outlook. It works fine in Excel Macro. but does not work in .vbs script. I received a runtime error while running the ActiveWorkbook.PublishObjects.Add... Does anyone how to resolve this problem? Did I setup the PublishObjects correctly? This is the script I created. Dim appOutlook ' As Object Dim MailItem 'As Object Dim FSObject 'As Object Dim myTo 'As String Dim myCC 'As String Dim mySub 'As String Dim FileName, WorksheetName, xRange, tmpFile FileN...

Publisher updates #2
I have purchased three copies of Microsoft Office 2003 Professional, 2 with new computers, and 1 at a retail store over the last year for my personal computer and two computers at the church I pastor. The only computer that I don't have 2003 Pro on is my laptop that I use in my office. On that , I have Office 2000 Small Business and an old copy of Publisher 97. I use Publisher more than any other program and I can't transport Publisher files from any other computer to my laptop because it has an older version on it. Is there any way to update my Pub 97 without buying another...

Launch Existing Reports Through VBA
Gentlemen I am having a problem in Launching Reports through VBA. Add a button with MODIFIER, but i cant find a way (method) to launch an existing report. Is it possible and how? Launching reports from VBA is technically possible, but uses an unsupported technique of calling Dexterity Sanscript from VBA. I can provide you an example of calling a report, please email me with at the address below (remove the online. first). This technique can be used for launching built-in reports and for launching custom reports. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant Escalation Engineer...

Compatibility of Publisher Programs
I have created a document on Publisher and would like to open the document in my office computer which has Publisher 2000. It is not compatible. How do I change my office computer to accept the Publisher document? Save As Pub 2000 -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "JuliaFriends" <JuliaFriends@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C97BD8F8-17B0-48C8-BC79-F36417678716@microsoft.com... >I have created a document on Publisher and would like to open the document >in > my office computer which has Publisher 2000. It is not compatible. How &...

timesheet with OT
I am trying to make a simple timesheet, if I figure it out a little better I will expand it, that will add over time. I just want to add up the 7 days, cells A1-A7 and put that total in cell A9 {=SUM(A1:A7)} in cell A10 I would like it to not do anything until columns A1-A7 go over 40, I would then like the number 40 to stay at 40 in cell A9 then put anything over that in cell A10{=SUMIF(A9,">40")-40} sort of like this. Is their a way to keep the "-40" in cell A10 "invisable" until it goes over 0? And to stop the 40 in cell A9 from going over 40? Thanks. ...

how do I find calender wizard in publisher 2007 to change month
in publisher 2003 i could use the calender wizard to change the month. in publisher 2007 i can't seem to find this wizard It is on the right when you are in the template menu, you might have to scroll down a little. The Design Gallery calendar menu is on the right also. The wizard for this function is broken. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "chris" <chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:30925743-317A-4E46-B75B-0171EFF792E0@microsoft.com... > in publisher 2003 i could use the ...

Publisher 07 can't open older publisher documents
I've just installed Publisher 2007 but can't open years of work created on older publixher versions. An error message says that publisher no longer supports files created in older versions of itself. Is there a way I can open those documents? I don't know why this is happening. I suspect a security update. I've had several folks email me personally with this situation. One poster sent me two 2000 files that I opened in Publisher 2000, saved and then I could open them in 2007. I could not open the files in 2007 before hand. Might try the instructions in this article:...

Cannot Print Z/X/ZZ reports
A client of ours is running Microsoft RMS without any service packs on Windows XP with Star TSP100 printers. A few days ago, they went to print a Z report and got the following message: "Runtime error: '9' Subscript out of range." And then the program shuts down. The batch goes through all the steps of closing, except no receipt is ever printed. When trying to reprint the Z report from the journal, this error pops up: "An error occurred while trying to print to the specified printer. Please make sure that you have a printer installed and that it is properly configured...

Re: is MS Publisher compatible with Word?
<<Can you use Word to edit Publisher files?>> No. Mac Townsend Adcom Graphics, Fairfield, C A www.adcomgraphics.com Powered by the E-mail PIM - Info Select - www.miclog.com ...

Nullable Parameter in a Report issue
The error message is: The property ‘nullable’ of report parameter ‘CRM_Locale’ is set to false. I have had this error before during our initial installation, but do not remember how it was fixed. we just performed a reinstall of the whole CRM system in order to correct some performance issues between CRM and Reporting Services. I know others have encountered this same issue. Anybody remember the solution? Browse to your SRS website (http://servername/reports) and navigate to the report in question. View the report's properties and click Parameters on the left. Place a checkmark i...

format a cell for a timesheet
What format should I use if I want the time sheet to show totals in quarter hours such as 8:25 instead of 8:15. The current format is [H]:mm and it's returning the 8:15 but I want it to return 8:25 Thank you Louis Louis, In an adjacent column, use = A1*24 and format to dec places. You will get 8.25, not 8:25, but is that okay? -- HTH Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Louis" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3e9a01c3fe02$2f54c460$a101280a@phx....

Keeping Accounts Seperate in Reports
I have Money 2001. I want to set-up an account for my mother's checking account which I now manage, but not have her income/expenses mixed in with mine when I look at various reports such as budget, spending etc. I had set-up my parent's joint account before my father died and it always mixed their information in with mine. Can I do this with Money 2001? How about newer versions? How? Easiest thing would be to create a new file (not just a new account) to hold her data. If you don't want to do that, you can customize reports to include/exclude certain accounts. -- Mi...

Publisher 2007 #36
I have created hyperlinks to different document types on my original Publisher file and transferred all these documents to the remote site using FTP The links work fine when i check them on the local site but not hwne i preview or check my site on the web. I am not sure which file i should tranfer all these linked docs to on my remote site. Can you help? ...

MS Publisher #8
I am doing a mail merge onto card stock where I will print 4 postcards on each 8 1/2 X 11 sheet. How can I get the merge to print 4 different addresses, etc. instead of printing the same information on all 4 cards? Did you actually print it and get one address or just look at Print Preview? PP only shows one address - very confusing. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Kay Morgan" <Kay Morgan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C9915B5F-F771-4628-BE2B-6FD5A831D7F0@microsoft.com... >I am doing a mail merge onto card stock where I will print 4 ...

how to avoid import timesheet in timesheet approval process
when the team member submitted timesheet to the timesheet manager and timesheet manager approved this timesheet and then team member go to My Tasks page and import timesheet and then submitted to the Project Manager. Is it possible that team member dont need to import timesheet . if timesheet manager approved timesheet then timesheet will go to project manager directly. how it is possible ? and what is the reason behind this to import timesheet and then send to the project manager. Sam -- No, this is not possible. The best you can do for your organization is to elimina...

Trial Balance Summary Report #2
My Trial Balance report is not balancing. At the end of the report's Ending Balance' totals; it has an amount which needed to be zero. How do I find accounts that are out of balance? Check out the automated solutions. There are two that will help you. https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/automatedsolutions8minus.htm "NJ" wrote: > My Trial Balance report is not balancing. At the end of the report's Ending > Balance' totals; it has an amount which needed to be zero. > How do I find accounts that are out of balance? Steve, I have already ru...