Time-off Report for Resource Managers

Hi there!  I'm hoping that someone can answer this one.

Anyone know if there is a report or view that resource managers can access
to see a list of the dates he/she approved for time-off?  For example, you
see the requests in the Approvals > Administrative Time, but then you cannot
pull a history of what you had approved.

The capacity graph in resource center is not useful in providing discrete
list of dates of time approved.

I think if you the Data Analysis View with a Timesheet Cube, you should be
able to drill down into Administrative time and then into the Vacation Time
requests that have been approved.
--
Prasanna Adavi, PMP, MCTS

"Bonnie" wrote:

> Hi there!  I'm hoping that someone can answer this one.
>
> Anyone know if there is a report or view that resource managers can access
> to see a list of the dates he/she approved for time-off?  For example, you
> see the requests in the Approvals > Administrative Time, but then you cannot
> pull a history of what you had approved.
>
> The capacity graph in resource center is not useful in providing discrete
> list of dates of time approved.

Business Portal
I am having an issue in creating a purchase order request to a purchase order for Great Plains. I am getting the error Purchse Order Failure One or more business logic errors have occured. Under Message I get vendor item is a required field, I have check the line item for the requistion and all is correct. Plus I also get this error too. "Unable to find ClassNode for property: 'PurchaseOrderDocument.Lines'." I cannot edit an item - it has been final approved but shouldn't I be able to edit once more before I create the po? Thanks, Scott We've gotten this o...

Time zone
When I noticed the clock on my pc was wrong, I changed the time zone from Pacific to Eastern which is my correct U.S. time zone. After doing this, all of the items inserted as "all day" appointments in my monthly calendar are displayed with an image of a clock on either side of the appointment. The option to display clocks is turned off in the settings. Why is this happening and how can I prevent it from happening. Right now, I've had to put back the Pacific time zone and adjust to the pc not telling the right time. Is there any other solution? Thanks! ddlaz No ...

Multiple Field Entries in Report
Hey, Hopefully this isn't too stupid a query, but I'm trying to make a database to study for anatomy. Now one of the things this involves is muscle attachments and actions. Obviously I have the fields of Muscle and Action for example, but many muscles have more than one action. However, if I enter more than one action in the cell, only the first will be displayed on the report, leaving me with incomplete data. The only way around this that I have found is to enter the muscle numerous times, but this will become VERY arduous. I'm sorry for rambling about muscles, and if what I...

Send/Receive continues 1000s of times
When Outlook does its regular send/receive it ends up sending and receiving thousands of times. The task pane shows an ever increasing number of tasks that it says have been completed successfully. When all it actually is doing is rechecking the mail accounts I have, over and over again. Literally thousands of times. This interferes with anything that I want to do in Outlook while this is going on. It seems to have started after I downloaded either the latest version of itunes or the latest version of Adobe (or some other application like that). Help! And thanks. Per Roady - MVP, th...

Cannot schedule resources in Exchange.
Hello. Recently, when I try to schedule resources through the calendar they are not able to do it. They have a "No Information" bar graph through all time slots. How do I get rid of this? I can't seem to find anything on this and I need to be able to schedule these resources whenever I need to. Thanks for the help in advance. Mike ...

One time code
In either an SDI or MDI application, if I want to include some functionality ( such as serial port configuration and control thread) that can only be run once per application instance, where should that code go? I looked at the App class but it doesn't handle user messages ( at least by default ). Should the main code and worker thread go in the MainFrm class in the OnCreate function? Help? Ron H. ----------------- www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com - *Completion*Retention*Speed* Access your favorite newsgroups from home or on the road ----------------- If it has to do with the "wi...

Linked Table Manager
How to use VBA to open up the "Linked Table Manager"? DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdLinkedTableManager Rob "Paul" <paul_mak@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:ut$CAVvsHHA.1216@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > How to use VBA to open up the "Linked Table Manager"? > ...

Graphic Reports for RMS
Hello, I need to know if there is a Graphic Reporting Tool for RMS. Thanks, Irene Yes There is Crystal Report which works easily with RMS and you can develop all your require reports with them. "Irene Prieto" wrote: > Hello, I need to know if there is a Graphic Reporting Tool for RMS. > > Thanks, > Irene > > > We have Retail Realm Special Report that includes the MS reports with graphics as well as other custom reports. Contact me for more detail. Afshin Alikhani - afshin@retailrealm.co.uk CEO - Retail Realm www.retailrealm.co.uk = = = = = = = =...

cpu time
Hi, Can you tell me about good tool for vs-6 that can tell me what functions in my application take the most cpu time? Thanks! In article <u$YZa3o9EHA.2680@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>, dbg@012.net.il says... > Hi, > Can you tell me about good tool for vs-6 that can tell me what functions in > my application take the most cpu time? VS 6 includes a perfectly good profiler, which does exactly this. If you're working inside the environment, go to the link tab in the project settings, and click the "enable profiling" check box, then do a 'rebuild all' to gene...

Time Out a MsgBox
I have a file that runs a macro when it is open. This file may be opened manually or automatically by a macro from another file. If the file is opened manually I would like a MsgBox to prompt the user to end the macro before it gets into the body of the code. If the file is opened automatically I would like the MsgBox to automatically respond after a time delay to allow the macro to continue running the bulk of the code. Is there anyway to force a response to a MsgBox after a preset amount of time with no response from the user? Hi, How about this instead which closes...

Money 2007 Reports.
In Performance by investment type reports, the last two columns are "% Rate of Return" and "Annual % Return". Do you know how are these indicators calculated? ...

Calculating time and pay in excel
Hi, i'm trying to make a spreadsheet that can calculate pay per minute depending on an average length of time worked. Its driving me crazy and any help would be greatly appreciated! Coloumn A is length of time, at the bottom is a total time, next to that is an average length of time worked and this is then multiplied by the amount appropriate for that average. What would be the best way to work all of this out accurately? Many thanks for any help you can give Mark -- wobbleman ------------------------------------------------------------------------ wobbleman's Profile: http://www.e...

Am I behind the times?
I have just installed Exchange sp2 on my SBS 2008 boxes and all went well. One weird thing at the end of one of the installs it said Web Apps (I think) couldn't restore default configuration, but everything seems to be working just fine. So then I went to look for updates and I see a few that I must have missed. I use WSUS on the network. One is Exchange SP2 update rollup 3. Go for it or no? Second, Windows Server 2008 SP2. Yikes, when did that come out for SBS? I wonder why it never popped up before since it looks like it's been out for quite some time. Nonetheless, s...

How do I use same date parameters for different queries and report
I'm having the same problem as Gavelle described below. That is: I've followed the advice and set up a form to have my queries and reports pick the dates from the form. But the queries/reports are still asking me to enter the beginning and ending date parameters for each query/report. Also, when i set up the form it runs the query correctly. But when i try to run the query (or report based off the query) I only get a general parameter box stating Enter Parameter Value "forms!FORMNAME!StartDate and another for the end date. Everything in my query criteria is typed correc...

run time error
When I attempt to import a text file (.txt) in to Access, an error occurs. Run-time error �3163�: The field is too small to accept the amount of data you attempted to add. Try inserting or pasting less data When I click the Debug button this pops up: .Fields("TranType").Value = rs("MoveType").Value A different error occurs when save it to my desktop, and this is what happens.Run-time error �2185�: You can�t reference a property or method for a control unless the control has the focus. When I click the Debug button this pops up: MsgBox "Import File Not Found:&quo...

Start Time & End Time
I have a table of data for my Scheduled cutting list that is exported from another program into an Excel Spreadsheet and from this table I would like to be able to find the start and end time of the production runs automatically in a separate table. The table is set up like this Planned order Time Product Description Volume 12345 08:00:00 Product 1 3500 23435 11:32:00 Product 2 5680 14567 13:24:00 Product 3 10000 and so on. I can find the start time by us...

Transferring freight more than one time on a sales order
We frequently have partial shipments of sales orders and we leave the sales order open until everything has shipped instead of creating backorders. The system will allow you to have several tracking numbers for each order but you can only transfer the freight once. I would like to make the suggestion to be able to transfer freight more than one time. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, ...

Order Management Shipping Methods
Is there any way to limit the selection in the shipping method drop- down list in Order Management to a single shipping method? I'm running GP9 SP3 and Business Portal 3. Thanks in advance for any information. -Joe ...

Reports problem 07-11-07
I am having a problem with the Opportunity Pipeline report. When Open Opportunities are showing in the view, it does not matter which of the 3 options I select for the Pipeline report - I get a message that says 'No Data'. Anyone know what could be causing this? Thanks, -Rick M. Look in the Report Manager (http://yourcrmserver/Reports) and make sure that your data source is your CRM database. "Rick M" wrote: > I am having a problem with the Opportunity Pipeline report. When Open > Opportunities are showing in the view, it does not matter which of the 3 >...

Incorrect Time Stamps
Exchange seems to be stamping the wrong time on emails and events sporadically. All the times on servers are correct. Any thoughts? -- Craig Tuttle - Level I Exchange Tech UCNSB.org The time stamp can also be handled by the client. Which exact time field is being stamped wrong? Have you verified that the client has the correct time (i.e. Daylight savings time set correctly)? -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne "Craig Tuttle" <CraigTuttle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02D51926-77DC-43EB-A5B5-7A00F4530323@microsoft.com... > Exchange seems to b...

How chart time scale x-axis with another date serie
Hello all. I have this problem, I will need to create this chart that I don't know how to. Serie 1 is below which needs to be time scaled Date Count 1/1/2006 12 1/2/2006 3 1/3/2006 5 2/1/2006 18 2/3/2006 4 2/18/2006 9 4/1/2006 18 7/4/2006 38 Serie 2 - needs to plot the three dates in serie 1's time scaled X-Axis with symbols. 1/31/2006 2/18/2006 4/2/2006 I will look something like you have a line of count on a time-scaled chart, with 3 dates point in the x-axis. Please ...

Activity default due time
I need to stop the default coming up as 12:00am and set it to something like 9am so people get reminders at reasonable times. How can this be done? thanks Adrian Adrian, If you don't mind writing a few lines of code, look at "Setting a default time in a date field" in Client Side Scripting - More JavaScript Code - Part 3 (http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/topic.aspx?id=JS12). -- Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2 Feed: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/atom.aspx Custom Lookup Dialog: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/?area=customLookup The ...

Time / Negative Time
Hi, If, for instance, in Excel you write 17:00 - 16:30, it will produc 0:30. However, 16:30 - 17:00 will produce #####, understandibly because you cannot have - ? o'clock. By formatting this to a number can produce -0.5. What if I still want to represent the decimal, but out of 60, so that can still get -0.30. I have tried messing about with fractions and still can't get it. Any ideas? Thanks, -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com On Thu, 13 May 2004 17:33:58 -0500, Kiaat <<Kiaat.167uek@excelforum-nospam.com>> wrote: >Hi, > >If, for insta...

calculate time and date
I want to find out how many houer iy is between one date/time and another date/time. date and time one cell A1= 04.03.2005 08:30 date/time two cell A2= 05.03.2005 23:59 =A2-A1 custom format [hh:mm] or for Norway [tt:mm] -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "make" <lage@tiscali.no> wrote in message news:2c61523.0503070721.2dacdd07@posting.google.com... > I want to find out how many houer iy is between one date/time and > another date/time. date and time one cell A1= 04.03.2005 08:30 > date/time two cell A2= 05.03.2005 23...

Time segments in OWA
I need to change the time segments in OWA when creating new appointments. The default is 30 minutes but I need 20 minutes. I can't seem to find the right code in the exchsrvr exchweb controls. I'm close but can't find the time array expression tha generates the 30 minute increments. Can anybody help me with this? Thanks, Brian Techhead <jorgenson.b@gmail.com> wrote: > I need to change the time segments in OWA when creating new > appointments. The default is 30 minutes but I need 20 minutes. I can't > seem to find the right code in the exchsrvr exchweb c...