Service pack 3 Release date

when service pack 3 will be release for project server 2007  , WSS 3.0 , MOSS
2007 ?

Sam:

I haven't heard anything about this yet, but now that we're past RTM, I'm
sure it's on the near-term agenda.

--
Gary L. Chefetz, MVP, MCT, MCTIP
Business: http://www.msprojectexperts.com

"Sam" <Sam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> when service pack 3 will be release for project server 2007  , WSS 3.0 ,
> MOSS
> 2007 ?

0
Gary

Copy Page Breaks #3
Dave, That was the very first thing I tried, but when the sheets are groupe you can't drag or insert page breaks. I don't know why it wouldn' work, it seems if your page breaks were in the same place on eac worksheet (mine were when I tested it) then it wouldn't cause an problems. I guess I am still looking for an answer from someone about my VBA ide from above! Thanks Again -- jwleonar ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jwleonard's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=948 View this thread: http:...

DSum and date as criteria
Hello all, I am calculating a running sum within a query using the DSum function. DSum("[sngAmount]";"[tblAccountMovements]";"STR(CDBL([datDate]))<=" & Str(CDBL([datDate]))) sngAmount contains positve or negative numbers from the table "tblAccountMovements". "datDate" is a date field from the same table. I would like to calculate a running total within a query that is sorted by "datDate". Basically, the above formula works fine. However, there arise problems if datDate contains a date several times. If this is...

Problems removing reoccuring appointments in calendar #3
I have one user that cannot delete reoccuring appointments. He tries to delete one instance and it will not remove. He is running Outlook 2003 on Exchange Win 2000 server. Any ideas???? ...

Great Plains Spanish (LAATM)
We have Microsoft Great Plains 8.0 spanish (latam) edition and CRM 3.0 We need integrated these two systems. Why only U.S. English editions of Microsoft Great Plains are supported in the CRM Connector for Microsoft Dynamics GP? Is necesary install all clients of MGP in US English or just one Client in US English is required for the integration? I've the same scenario "erika_filo" wrote: > We have Microsoft Great Plains 8.0 spanish (latam) edition and CRM 3.0 We > need integrated these two systems. > > Why only U.S. English editions of Microsoft Great P...

Date formatting Help #2
This did not seem to work...it returned errors..I'm missing a step Application.Run Range("F54:H54").Select Selection.Sum Cell.Value +7 End Sub Fred Smith Wrote: > To get next Sunday's date, just add 7 to this Sunday. So somethin > like: > cell.value + 7 > > -- > Regards, > Fred > Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail > > > "Db1712" <Db1712.1f88gn@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message > news:Db1712.1f88gn@excelforum-nospam.com... > > > > Macro - Help > > How can you select a cell with a Sunday'...

Include 1-x columns in @Sum depending on date
I have 12 columns, one per month The formula for the Total Column should include only the columns to represent a year-to-date total. How would I do this? Jan Feb Mar Apr May 1 1 1 1 1 In March the total would be 3, in April the total would be 4. ...

NT service help.
I had a NTservice in c++ that running but it missing the description on service manager. Can any one give me a hint on this one? The description comes the the Registry entry that names the service. You have to set the DisplayName property of the service when you install it. joe On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 16:46:02 -0700, ttan <ttan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I had a NTservice in c++ that running but it missing the description on >service manager. >Can any one give me a hint on this one? Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP] email: newcomer@flounder.com Web: http://www.flounder.com...

How do I count number of days from a range of dates & some repite.
I am using excel 2007 and I need to get the count of days from a range of dates where some dates are repited; one diferent date is equal to one day. I will aprreciate any input Hi Juan If you mean to get the distinct count of dates then try the below with dates in the range A2:A10...Change the range to suit.. =SUMPRODUCT((A2:A10<>"")/COUNTIF(A2:A10,A2:A10&"")) -- Jacob "Juan Roubaud" wrote: > I am using excel 2007 and I need to get the count of days from a range of > dates where some dates are repited; one diferent d...

MS SPLA Dynamics CRM Service Provider Edition 4.0 (QHH-00002)
OK, The Microsoft site indicates there are only three editions for CRM 4.0 with 90-day trial keys; however, our SPLA software provider has the media for the edition mentioned in the subject line. We've been told that the SPLA VLK edition of CRM 4.0 wouldn't ship till Feb. 1. We've also been told that the VLK is built into these particular binaries. Can someone clarify which edition a Service Provider needs to run in order to host CRM as a MS partner? I'm assuming this is the correct edition, however my only concern are the license keys. Thanks. -matt On Jan 23, 8:28 am,...

MBS eConnect EAI Incoming Service 7.0
I want to find out more about this service. I did some search on the internet, did not get any good source returned. Would someone point me to some good source? manual? What is this service good for? any issues? I have a store front (VB.NET) taking orders from the internet. I am in the middle of implementing a integration piece to send order and payment data to GreatPlains. Orders are pushed to a MSMQ. I want to know if I can use this service to take the order out of MSMQ and drop them to GreatPlains. Thanks. ...

Cell Referencing #3
I'm having a slight problem with referencing to a cell. One cell is a simple SUM formula, which returns a number. Is there any way that I can somehow make the returned number from this cell to the row number in a cell reference in a formula for another cell? For instance, say for F10, I have =SUM(some range). In H10, I want to put in a formula that says =G(F10) + 5, where F10 would correspond to the value returned by the sum, making that the row number in the G column. Thank you for any help Hi Yes you can!! Try something like this: =INDIRECT("G"&F10+5) You were pret...

Is Back-Dating possible?
Last Friday I made many calls, but did not have time to enter those activities into CRM for an existing account. Is it possible to close those activities with Fridayt's date as opposed to today's? Thanks Unfortunately you cannot do that. Only modifications to the database do allow you to make these changes, which ofcourse aren't supported by Microsoft. -- Ronald Lemmen - MSCRM MVP Avanade Netherlands http://ronaldlemmen.blogspot.com/ "circulent" wrote: > Last Friday I made many calls, but did not have time to enter those > activities into CRM for an exist...

wrong dates on sent items
Hello, for some reason my sent items starting changing the date, and now I have some that were sent December 10th 2009, December 11 2009, etc. I have Outlook 2007. I checked the clock and went to control panel and checked Date/Time. Everything has todays date - December 9th 2009 and the time Zone is correct. Also checked Internet Zone and seems to be fine... Any ideas? is there any part in Outlook that I should be checking? thank you in advance for you help No need to repeat your post of only 2 hours ago "lula" <lula@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

embedding web browser control in C++ winodows application #3
It seems that there is a problem with MS web browser controls embedded in windows application (developed with VC++ 6.0). The problem is like this. When navigating to a secure web site from the web control in my app, if a popup web page is to be displayed, the new IE instance which hosts the popup web page will not the session object passed from the web control, thus will not display the correct web page. As a comparison, if running IE stand alone and navigates to the same web site, the popup will display the right web page. Any information or help will be appreciated. ...

Urgent help- Custom date doesn't save
This is driving me nuts... Ok I have a .xls sheet I need custo formatted dates in there. I need dd/mm/yy sooo I go to the columns need this highlight the cells I want, format right click format cells custom and type dd/mm/yy save it. So far it is fine. Then I need this sheet in .csv (we load i to DB and we need the coma delimited windows format) So I go save a .csv. I know it doesn't save some of the formatting but it always save the custom formatted dates, for the last 2 years!!!!! Now, it doesn' want to save.....I you use the same excel program I have windows 2000 and a 2000 ex...

Online backup service which restores mail items?
(Originally posted to wrong group) We have been using the LiveVault backup-over-internet service for a remote site and it works very well. However they can not restore individual mail items like we can do at HQ using Brightstor (Arcserve). they can only restore the PRIV and PUB. Does anyone know of another such internet backup service which can restore exchange mail items? Thanks! In case anyone is interested in how the LiveVault service works for exchange here is the info. http://www.mylivevault.com/webhelp/TSK/rs_exchange_2K.asp FYI, Exchange is not there strong point but restori...

Compatability Pack causes Office 2003 to expire?
I installed the Ofice Compatibility pack two days ago on a legitimate copy of Office 2003. Now I getting notifications that my "trial" version has expired. I'm not sure how a Offfice 2003 Trial can last seven years. Can someone please explain why installing the Compatibility Pack has caused this to happen? I can no longer save files in PowerPoint, Word, etc and I really don't think it's fair that I have to pay Microsoft again for a product I already owned. I would suggest you read the notifications carefully. I doubt they are saying that your 2003 versi...

Time-date chart plotting
How can I create a time-date graph such that the values are plotted at the correct time positions within the date range rather than all on the date vertical axis? N N N N N N N N THIS N N N N Jan 1 Jan 2 Rather than N N N N N N NOT THIS N N N ...

Urgent #3
Dear My Outlook 2003, is configured with two e-mail accounts, how can I configure Outlook to send messege using alternative e-mail account automatically if it failed to send using the default e-mail account? This feature was available in Outllok 2002 Mahmoud, you wrote on Mon, 13 Feb 2006 15:36:02 +0200: > My Outlook 2003, is configured with two e-mail accounts, how can I configure > Outlook to send messege using alternative e-mail account automatically if it > failed to send using the default e-mail account? > This feature was available in Outllok 2002 That was no feature, ...

Query to Pull Most Recent Call with a Callback Date Scheduled
Hello, I'm trying to create a query that only pulls in patients that have a scheduled callback date, but only if the callback date was scheduled on there most recent call. So far I've been unsuccessful. Below is the SQL that I'm attempting to use- SELECT [Patients Table].[Patient ID], [Patients Table].[First Name], [Patients Table].[Last Name], [Patients Table].[Home Phone], [Patients Table].[Day Phone], Max([Call]) AS Expr1, [Calls Table].[Call Outcome], [Calls Table].[Callback Date] FROM [Patients Table] INNER JOIN [Calls Table] ON [Patients Table].[Patient ...

adding months to an inputted date
I need a function that will take a date that a user has typed in a different cell and will then add two months to the date. For instance, if I type "2/12/05" in B1, then I want C2 to be: "4/12/05". Thank you for any help that you may be able to give. Logan =DATE(YEAR(B1),MONTH(B1)+2,DAY(B1)) however what do you want the date to be in C2 if B1 is 01/30/05? Regards, Peo Sjoblom "BLW" wrote: > I need a function that will take a date that a user has typed in a different > cell and will then add two months to the date. For instance, if I type >...

More than 3 columns in the Order scheme
Hi, Is it possible to have more than 3 columns in the order scheme, and if so - is it possible to decide each column's width? I need to have 3 date fields displayed after each other, horizontally, with a tick box after each of the 3 date fields. I hope someone can help me with this problem. Thanks You can only have 3 columns in any given CRM Form. This needs to be set up when you create a new tab on a CRM Form. You would not be able to display 3 date fields and three checkbox fields in one line, though, as this would be 6 columns. You could place the checkboxes below each date fi...

Vista, Outlook 2007 client synchronization error with crm 3.0
Hi, I am getting the error " An unknown error occurred while synchronizing daha to Outlook ". Any idea to resolve this issue? Kind Regards, G�rkan I am having this same issue, have you managed to resolve it? I have tried repairing outlook and crm and reinstalling crm but with no luck. Thanks K "Gurkan Erol" wrote: > Hi, > > I am getting the error > " > An unknown error occurred while synchronizing daha to Outlook > ". > > Any idea to resolve this issue? > > Kind Regards, > > Gürkan > > ...

inventory import item type services
does item type of services have to have current cost? Or would the normal procedure be to not have a current cost column on a IM import? They do not have to have a current cost. In fact, I'd be pretty impressed if more than a small percentage of businesses have done analysis to the point where they could generate an accurate cost on their services. -Mike -- Micheal LoPatriello Coordinator, Luna Development mlopat@lunadevelopment.com http://www.lunadevelopment.com "good day" wrote: > does item type of services have to have current cost? Or would the normal > proce...

ANN: Microsoft CRM 3.0 Early Access Program for Partners
Dear Colleages, There is a FAQ for the upcoming Early Access Program for Partners: www.mscrmearlyaccess.com Microsoft CRM 3.0 Press Release Microsoft CRM 3.0 Fact Sheet Microsoft CRM 3.0 Flash Demo Microsoft CRM 3.0 Upgrade Video Worldwide Partner Conference 2005 Presentation https://partner.microsoft.com/global/productssolutions/business/businesscrm/40023291 (for partners) Cheers Arne Janning Is the ms crm 3.0 sdk available now? I am a partner, when and how do I get the beta and sdk? "Arne Janning" wrote: > Dear Colleages, > > There is a FAQ for the upcoming Ea...