Service pack 3 Release date

when service pack 3 will be release for project server 2007  , WSS 3.0 , MOSS
2007 ?

Sam:

I haven't heard anything about this yet, but now that we're past RTM, I'm
sure it's on the near-term agenda.

--
Gary L. Chefetz, MVP, MCT, MCTIP
Business: http://www.msprojectexperts.com

"Sam" <Sam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> when service pack 3 will be release for project server 2007  , WSS 3.0 ,
> MOSS
> 2007 ?

0
Gary

getting reporting services web service to work
The error I am getting is 'The selected report is not ready for viewing. The report is still being rendered or a report snapshot is not available. (rsReportNotReady)'. There are lots of answers on the web and I have tried alot of them including obtaining extract space. The error I am getting is: " The report is still being rendered or a report snapshot is not available. (rsReportNotReady)". I am using using windows-authentication to the datasource, and I am wondering if I am not setting up the pass-through properly on the web-service.? Thus to correc...

Change date
I have a rather large list of dates that are in a column and are written first as year then month then day Ex: 20051116. I want to change all of them in a date format like this 11/16/2005 with out retyping each one. I have tried to change the format but excel will not read it. I have tried to make a macro but excel only changed that one cell not the entire column. Please help. On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 17:29:30 -0700, "Quandary" <Quandary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a rather large list of dates that are in a column and are written >first as year then mont...

sites and services servers
Hi I recently went into our AD site and services and noticed under servers there are about 4 servers that havent been online for months. Is it safe to just remove/delete them here? Also our licensing server is listing a dead server? Wondering why it never showed anything in event log. This is a 2003 sp2 server in a small domain with 2 other DCs Thanks Shem You need to perform a metadata cleanup. http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc736378(WS.10).aspx You can follow this article to change the licensing sever http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc...

CRM services (help!!!!)
I have CRM installed on a W2K3 SP1 box, member server The CRM was installed to have the accompanying services run under the Domain Admin acct. I know that in someway the authentication is tied into to AD, from doing some reading up on CRM. Can I switch the services to run under the 'Local System' acct. without any problems. Reason being is that I have some KDC event ID 11 errors showing on my DC, which state that there are duplicate SPN name associated with the server running the CRM, and with further research found that the SPN names for the server were also attached to the A...

IE settings for MS CRM 3.0
I am unable to acces CRm through IE. I changed my computer. I was earlier set with a short cut to the CRM application. I am trying to access the same using IE. I enter my credentials. I get the blue screen saying ' Attempting to open Microsoft CRM. If the application does not load within a few seconds , click HERE. If you are asked if you want to close the currently open window, click yes. ' and automatically IE is closed before any thing comes up. 1. I have removed my pop blocker. 2. I have added the site as a trusted site. Are there any other IE settings to be made?...

Services don't start when server restarts.
The information store and MTA stacks services do not start when server is restarted. How do I fix this problem? Check your Event Veiwer, any errors? What are the associated event id #'s. -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "Micah Pokorney" <micah@primeadvantage.com> wrote in message news:137f01c3df7d$df537300$a501280a@phx.gbl... > The information store and MTA stacks services do not > start when server is restarted. How do I fix this > problem? ...

Compare Two Worksheets #3
Is there a way to have Excel compare two worksheets and highlight the differences (cell by cell) between the two worksheets? I use a commercial Add-in from Jim Cone called XLCompanion for this. It works super.............saved my bacon on several occasions. Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "Jim" wrote: > Is there a way to have Excel compare two worksheets and highlight the > differences (cell by cell) between the two worksheets? ...

Resolution for the compatibility issue in Microsoft Dynamics Retail Products after Windows XP Service Pack 3 or Windows Vista Service Pack 1 is installed
------=_NextPart_0001_EC57D3FB Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Good afternoon, Microsoft has released a fix for the compatibility issue in Microsoft Dynamics Retail Products after Windows XP Service Pack 3 or Windows Vista Service Pack 1 is installed The Microsoft Dynamics Retail Development team has identified problems when Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) or Windows XP SP3 is installed. Running these service packs, without the below fix installed, may cause data loss in Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System or Microsoft Dynamics - Point of Sale datab...

Userform question #3
Is it possible? instead of having the x disabled on a userform to have it fire up a userform instead? Thanks Greg Look at QUeryCloser in help for a form. -- HTH Bob Phillips "Greg B" <laptopgb@ihug.com.au> wrote in message news:d6242c$31e$1@lust.ihug.co.nz... > Is it possible? > > instead of having the x disabled on a userform to have it fire up a userform > instead? > > Thanks > > Greg > > ...

http virtual server #3
I know you love newbie type material, so here is one. I have exchange server 2003 and am having a problem with exchange virual server (http) In server management/exchange/protocols/http the virtual server has stopped after a planned reboot. I have right clicked and "start", but it sends me an error "The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process--Facility: Win32, ID No: 80070020" What service is this referring to. This has to be something simple and I am not very experienced in exchange----help...........please? Are there any other web...

Graphing Question #3
Greetings! I am trying to graph a set of data in 'XY (Scatter)' and am running into a problem I've never seen before. There are only seven values for 'X' - numbers 0 through 6. 'Y' is a set of percentages ranging from '0.00%' to '13.00%' I have about 7,000 of these pairs. When I graph this, I am not of seeing the six discreet bands of percentages that I would expect. For some reason, instead of graphing the 'X' value, it is graphing the order that the 'Y' value comes in the list. Instead of graphing: RATING INCREASE 4 ...

date Calculation #5
-- Nisha P ...

MTA Service
Hello, we are having exchange 5.5 server, its hard drive fails. i have installed new server and restoed the backup but MTA service is not starting. other Exchange Dirtocory, IS sA is working anybody can suggest. regards "azam" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello, > >we are having exchange 5.5 server, its hard drive fails. i >have installed new server and restoed the backup but MTA >service is not starting. other Exchange Dirtocory, IS sA >is working anybody can suggest. >regards Check the application event log. There will be some ev...

Word as Email Editor #3
In order to use the Auto Signature function in outlook 97, we have had to disable the Word E-Mail Editor. We have found that this can be done through Tools | Options | Email or Tools | Use Word as the E-Mail Editor (in both instances, removing the tick out of the checkbox). However, the problem we are faced with is that everytime you resart a pc, the check boxes are again ticked and the auto signature doesn't work. Any Ideas??? ...

Extracting the month that a date refers to in another cell
In cell A1 I have the date 3/15/2003 (no formatting). In cell B1 I have the formula =year(A1). The year shows correctly as 2003. In cell C1 I have the formula =text(weekday(A1),"ddd"). The text shows as "Sat" which is correct. In cell D1 I have the formula =month(A1) which correctly shows '3'. I attempted to use =text(month(A1),"mmm") in cell D1, but it shows as "Jan". Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? TIA, Alan =TEXT(A1,"mmm") for 3-letter month name and =TEXT(A1,"ddd") for 3-letter day name. where A1 houses a...

Service Scheduling MS CRM
Guys There are some extremely knowledgeable people in here I am hoping some one can help me. Any help you can give me is appreciate. We will not mind paying for your help if you are a freelancer and would spend time getting this to work for us. We have an implementation of Microsoft CRM 3.0 and would like to use the Service Scheduling to help us run our fleet of buses. We have a fleet of 8 buses, 6 drivers and need to schedule them for a variety of jobs. Each bus has a capacity of 20, 30 or 50. The buses can be out of order and drivers can be on holiday or off sick. We want to able ...

AOL #3
my son set up outlook on my laptop. now all my mail goes from my aol account to outlook. this is great when i am home and i have access to the laptop. however when i am in my office or out of town and i want to check my aol email account. it is empty. how do i still keep the mail in the aol account, so i can check my email from other computers thanks docnadler Put a checkmark to Leave a copy of message on the server in Outlook. Presuming it is Outlook 2003 Outlook\Tools\Email Accounts\Change\More Settings\Advanced -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others R...

Working in release but not in debug !
Hi, I have a problem in the debug version of my program. I have the following code: Bitmap* m_bmBackground; m_bmBackground = new Bitmap(600, 300); if I compile in release "mode" everything works fine, if I use the debug version I got this error: error C2660: 'new' : function does not take 3 parameters Any idea ? I got also an error (only in debug version) when I work on CString on a DLL dllCode.GetKey(MyKey); where DLL_EXPORT void GetKey(CString& sKey); dbgheap.c Line 1044 .... Thanks in advance Stefano What version of VS are ;you using? I've had some ...

POP connector
Hi, I'm a total newbee to Exchange! I've just installed SBS 2003 and configured the POP3 Connector in Exchange to retrieve mail messages from the POP mailbox to my Exchange mailbox. Everything works fine besides that all mail messages get the date from synhronization in stead of the actual mail message date. Can this be configured so the date of a mail message in the Exchange mailbox is the same as the actual date of the mail message in the POP mailbox? Thx, Dennieku On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 08:13:50 +0200, "Dennieku" <dennieku@hotmail.com> hired a team of monkey...

Default automatic start Exchange Services
I had to do some work on my Exchange System and disabled some of the sevices. I just want to double check on the default MS Exchange services that get started "Automatic". Thanks. Hi, It would help if you posted which version of Exchange server you are using :-) Leif "AllenM" <ghost@nodomain.com> wrote in message news:e$yvgFfcGHA.1264@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >I had to do some work on my Exchange System and disabled some of the >sevices. I just want to double check on the default MS Exchange services >that get started "Automatic". Thanks...

Removing Personal Folders in Services
Hello I have a problem in removing my other Personal Folder (2003 and 2004 folders) in my Folder list, I already change the Delivery to another Folder (2005 forlder) then I want to delete the other personal folders. I used the Close "Personal Folders" to close the old personal forlders but the folder still exist in my Folder List and when I open the Services then the Delivery tab the old folder still exist. How can i remove that? Can you help me with this, is there something i can do to the registry, something like that pls helppp.... Hi You may want to create a new profile ...

VC++ 2008 Feature Pack -> Outlookbar
Hello, i got s strange problem with an MFC application under VC++ 2008 with the feature pack installed. I had build a SDI application with an outlook bar. The application was build with the wizard. After building and runnning of the generated code, everything worked fine, and the outlook bar on the left pane was visible and functional (folder button and calendar button). After the following lines in the CMainFrame::CreateOutlookBar() funtion had been disabled (via comments): //tree.Create(dwTreeStyle, rectDummy, &bar, 1200); //bNameValid = strTemp.LoadString(IDS_FOLDERS); //ASSERT...

The WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery Service service failed to sta
Several error messages in the System event log as follows: Event Type: Error Event Source: Service Control Manager Event Category: None Event ID: 7000 Date: 5/12/2004 Time: 3:18:56 PM User: N/A Computer: CRM01 Description: The WinHTTP Web Proxy Auto-Discovery Service service failed to start due to the following error: The account specified for this service is different from the account specified for other services running in the same process. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. Hi Brian I have had same hassle at one of ou...

Comments #3
Anyway to take text from sheet 2 in a workbook and put it into comments in a cell on sheet 1? Gordo Gordon Only in code, let us know what you are trying to do more specifically -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "Gordon Serkis" <gordos@cox.net> wrote in message news:MEfMd.11926$mt.1025@fed1read03... > Anyway to take text from sheet 2 in a workbook and put it into comments in > a cell on sheet 1? > > Gordo > Hi Gordo, You might take a look at http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/c...

Add consecutive dates w/ command button & parameter boxes
Hi, I have an unbound form [Frm Volunteer Opportunities] with a sub form [SubFrm Vol Opportunities]. The subform has the fields [Event ID] and [Event Date]. My unbound form has a command button on it. Basically, what I’m trying to do is have Access automatically create 31 new records in [SubFrm Vol Opportunities] whenever I click the button. I want each new record to be dated 5/1/2010, 5/2/2010, 5/3/2010, and so on starting and ending with the dates that I provide in pop-up parameter boxes. Unfortunately, I don't know code although I can probably figure out where to ...