Reporting DB- difference between views with _OlapView and _UserVie

In the reporting db there are views that end with _UserView and _OlapView.
the columns look the same.  for example we have MSP_EpmAssignment_UserView
and MSP_EpmAssignment_OlapView  -  with virtually identical columns.  Can
anyone tell me the reason for 2 views that are virtually identical?  Thanks.

The OLAP view is for use by the Cube Build Service.  The USER view is more
user friendly for reporting off of custom fields.  For each custom field you
created, the User view creates a column by that custom field name for easy
reporting.

Hope that helps,

Jonathan Sofer

"BoggyBoy" <BoggyBoy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In the reporting db there are views that end with _UserView and _OlapView.
> the columns look the same.  for example we have MSP_EpmAssignment_UserView
> and MSP_EpmAssignment_OlapView  -  with virtually identical columns.  Can
> anyone tell me the reason for 2 views that are virtually identical?
> Thanks.

0
Jonathan

Printing reprot from a form for the record viewed
I would like to print a report (sort of an invoice) from a form where i am entering the final data for the invoice. but the report is generated for the entire table. for time being i am printing the form. but the actual report must have a different format and some more additional informations. So i want help to print the report only for the record viewed in the form and that i should be able to give the print commond from the form itself through the command button.thanks Try this link on "How To Print A Single Record from a Microsoft Access Form into a Report"http://www.databasedev.c...

Need more Reports

Sales Report #3

W-2 Tax Reporting Figures Not Accurate

Excel 2007 error "some chart types cannot be combined with other chart types. Select a different chart types"
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C75210.F27A6390 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, I have installed Excel 2007, and I can't create any chart, the message=20 "Some chart types cannot be combined with other chart types. Select a = different chart types" keeps poping up, are there any settings that i have miss out? thank you regards kh ------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C75210.F27A6390 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quo...

Blank networth reports

eXtender SOP Reports

Reports are not being shown MM07

How to get different windows for Excel spreadsheets
This is hard to explain ... when I first got this computer (Windows 2000, Office/Excel 2000) it came with this setting: If I had two spreadsheet files open at one time, there were two different Excel logos in the Taskbar. For a couple of reasons I didn't like it. It took me a long time how to figure how to get rid of it, and I finally did. Now I want it back. The reason is, I have two monitors and want to be able to make each spreadsheet full size in each monitor. It works fine in Word, but I can't remember how I switched it back on there. Thanks. -- Steve M - unspam@houston.r...

Saving Reports

small business reports ...

Reporting Error ==> very urgent

Report writer
Hello, I am trying to add the transaction distribution details onto a copy of the PM Blank Document in Report Writer in GP 9. Would you pls advise as I can add the fields containing the data but the data is not appearing on the report. Thanks your comments are appreciated. -- chj@jup Once you were done modifying the report, did you give access to the mdoified report under Security? -- Lyle U chj wrote: > Hello, > > I am trying to add the transaction distribution details onto a copy > of the PM Blank Document in Report Writer in GP 9. Would you pls > advise as I c...

Loan Accounts in Reports
Bugs are in reports, the loan that I pay to my car is divided in 2, principal and interest, but in reports I can't show the two at same time, the reports show only the interest that I'm paying. The budget have the same problem with loans, it shows values that don't exists, I start a new budget, put all the values correctly and finalize it, when I go to budget home there are values that I not put there. There is some fix to those bugs? ...

Copy range C5:Lastrow and paste to two different worksheets
Good morning I cannot seem to find a solution to this, and hope someone might be able to help me. I have three worksheets: Ratios, Trades, Trades2 I am trying to find a vba method to select the Range C5:(the last row used in columnC) on the Ratios sheet, and copy and paste this range to Cells F11->down on the Trades and Trades2 Sheets. Please could someone provide a suggestion for this. I really do appreciate the help Regards, Paul Darn it, always pleasing when I manage to solve my own problem - but always concerned I may have wasted someones time by posti...

Monthly reports in Money 2004 Standard
Is there a way to customize the categories used to compose the Monthly Reports? I would like to omit my business travel and living expenses from these reports, as they are fully reimbursed, and have nothing to do with my household finances. Can this be done in 2004? If not, has this feature been rolled into newer versions? Monthly reports are not customizable in any version of Money that is in the wild. "bob2246" <bob2246@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3493CA51-596F-4D59-9540-F2D79EA5A618@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to customize the categor...

Reprinting/Reporting Past Z Reports
Hi all ~ Just wondering how to pull up a past Z report? Which database table(s) are used? Is there a sql for this so that I can pull up a week or months Z reports in a sql query? Thanks Jerry Jerry, In POS, F4, Batch button, find and double click on the batch you want, page down to the z-out, print. In Manager, Journal, View, find and double click on the batch you want, page down to the zout, print. -- * "Jerry Penna" <jerrypenna@msn.com> wrote in message news:3ac97809.0410011320.1b034dd9@posting.google.com... Hi all ~ Just wondering how to pull up a past Z rep...

How to view Address Book names as Last, First?
In OL 2002, how do we set theAddress Book to display names in Last, First order? To clarify: When addressing email by clicking "To," I want the names in the address book to display in the order of Last, First. How do I change it from its default setting of First, Last? This problem comes up every time I have to reinstall OL. I've tried typing in every conceivable, intuitive combination of words in the HELP, but can't find anything about the question. So, in addition to knowing the answer, I'd also like to know where someone can find the answer to the quest...

Reporting Services has no reports
I cannot see any reports in CRM. We're running SBS 2003 Premium R2 with CRM 3.0 running on this server. The SQL databases and reporting services are installed on a separate 2005 SQL cluster. I've checked that reporting services is running on the cluster. http://<sqlcluster>/reports brings up the SQL Reporting Services and a folder entitled "CompanyName MSCRM" which is empty. How do I determine the physical location of this folder? I've checked in deployment manager on the SBS and CRM Reporting Services is pointing to "http://sqlcluster/reportserver". Is...