PS 2007 outline tasks greyed out in timesheets

Hi

I have come across a situation where users cannot add time to summary tasks
in timesheets.

This requires the following to be true to reproduce.
1. Resource is assigned to a summary task
2. The finish date of the summary task is in the past

As the task is in the past the user has to use 'Add lines' to add the task
to their timesheets.  When the user adds a summary task to their timesheets
they are unable record any time for this task, when the task is not a summary
task (but still having finish date in the past) the user can add time to this
task on their timesheets.

Can anyone tell me if this behaviour is a result of a recent service
pack/update as I haven't noticed this before and can anyone tell me how
(without altering the task or assignments) I can change the behaviour of an
outline task to be the same as a task.

Thanks in advance
Andy

This doesn't quite answer your question, but I point out that it's generally
considered bad practice to assign resources to summary tasks.  I would recommend
to stop doing so and have them update the subtasks.

- Andrew Lavinsky
Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm

> Hi
>
> I have come across a situation where users cannot add time to summary
> tasks in timesheets.
>
> This requires the following to be true to reproduce.
> 1. Resource is assigned to a summary task
> 2. The finish date of the summary task is in the past
> As the task is in the past the user has to use 'Add lines' to add the
> task to their timesheets.  When the user adds a summary task to their
> timesheets they are unable record any time for this task, when the
> task is not a summary task (but still having finish date in the past)
> the user can add time to this task on their timesheets.
>
> Can anyone tell me if this behaviour is a result of a recent service
> pack/update as I haven't noticed this before and can anyone tell me
> how (without altering the task or assignments) I can change the
> behaviour of an outline task to be the same as a task.
>
> Thanks in advance Andy

0
Andrew
1/25/2010 6:12:58 PM
Hi Andrew

Thanks for your reply,

I agree with you about it being bad practice to add resources to summary
tasks.  The resources in question have been added to summary tasks at 0% to
allow them to record in timesheets unplanned work on projects in unforeseen
circumstances (help resolving technical issues as they arise etc.).  As this
particular work on these tasks it is not planned, it is a convenience to add
the resources to a level of granularity required for accounting rather than
at the more detailed level required for resource planning.

What I don’t understand is the logic behind this distinction between being
able to record time spent on tasks and summary tasks, why should Project
Server allow one but not the other.  I’m sure there is a logical reason for
it but I can’t think what it could be.

Regards

Andy

"Andrew Lavinsky" wrote:

> This doesn't quite answer your question, but I point out that it's generally
> considered bad practice to assign resources to summary tasks.  I would recommend
> to stop doing so and have them update the subtasks.
>
> - Andrew Lavinsky
> Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm
>
> > Hi
> >
> > I have come across a situation where users cannot add time to summary
> > tasks in timesheets.
> >
> > This requires the following to be true to reproduce.
> > 1. Resource is assigned to a summary task
> > 2. The finish date of the summary task is in the past
> > As the task is in the past the user has to use 'Add lines' to add the
> > task to their timesheets.  When the user adds a summary task to their
> > timesheets they are unable record any time for this task, when the
> > task is not a summary task (but still having finish date in the past)
> > the user can add time to this task on their timesheets.
> >
> > Can anyone tell me if this behaviour is a result of a recent service
> > pack/update as I haven't noticed this before and can anyone tell me
> > how (without altering the task or assignments) I can change the
> > behaviour of an outline task to be the same as a task.
> >
> > Thanks in advance Andy
> >

> .

I think you'll have to find a process that works for you, either by allowing
users to create tasks within a project, and then report their time on that
task (rather than a summary task), or have your user track their timesheet at
the project (rather than task) level.

IMHO MS should not allow resources to be assigned to tasks, for lots of
reasons, but also because of the inconsitencies you are finding.
--
Regards,  Ben.

"AndyS" wrote:

> Hi Andrew
>
> Thanks for your reply,
>
> I agree with you about it being bad practice to add resources to summary
> tasks.  The resources in question have been added to summary tasks at 0% to
> allow them to record in timesheets unplanned work on projects in unforeseen
> circumstances (help resolving technical issues as they arise etc.).  As this
> particular work on these tasks it is not planned, it is a convenience to add
> the resources to a level of granularity required for accounting rather than
> at the more detailed level required for resource planning.
>
> What I don’t understand is the logic behind this distinction between being
> able to record time spent on tasks and summary tasks, why should Project
> Server allow one but not the other.  I’m sure there is a logical reason for
> it but I can’t think what it could be.
>
> Regards
>
> Andy
>
> "Andrew Lavinsky" wrote:
>
> > This doesn't quite answer your question, but I point out that it's generally
> > considered bad practice to assign resources to summary tasks.  I would recommend
> > to stop doing so and have them update the subtasks.
> >
> > - Andrew Lavinsky
> > Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm
> >
> > > Hi
> > >
> > > I have come across a situation where users cannot add time to summary
> > > tasks in timesheets.
> > >
> > > This requires the following to be true to reproduce.
> > > 1. Resource is assigned to a summary task
> > > 2. The finish date of the summary task is in the past
> > > As the task is in the past the user has to use 'Add lines' to add the
> > > task to their timesheets.  When the user adds a summary task to their
> > > timesheets they are unable record any time for this task, when the
> > > task is not a summary task (but still having finish date in the past)
> > > the user can add time to this task on their timesheets.
> > >
> > > Can anyone tell me if this behaviour is a result of a recent service
> > > pack/update as I haven't noticed this before and can anyone tell me
> > > how (without altering the task or assignments) I can change the
> > > behaviour of an outline task to be the same as a task.
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance Andy
> > >

> > .

Hi Ben

Unfortunately allowing resources to book time to the project level doesn't
give us sufficient accounting detail, we require that resources book to level
at which the project has been financially costed - the work package - so we
have prevented resources from booking time to the top level.

We user SQL Server Reporting Services to produce automated reports of
timesheet bookings showing aggregate values for each work package (summing
data where the task name begins with the same chars (e.g. WP1.1.2 ).
Allowing resources to add their own tasks will run the risk of these
timesheet entries not being captured in aggregate reports at a work package
level if the new task names aren't constructed in a way that allows the
aggregate queries to function.  I know that there would be other ways to
create an aggregate report (task level custom field etc.) however once the
project has been deleted reporting using these other methods stop working.

I haven't come across this inability to book to summary tasks before, I
suspect that it is a result of a recent update/service pack, possibly SP2
which has brought other changes in the behaviour of timesheets.

To be honest this isn't a great problem, I was more curious as to whether
this was a recent change or I just hadn't noticed this before.

Thanks for your help,

Regards

Andy

"Ben" wrote:

> I think you'll have to find a process that works for you, either by allowing
> users to create tasks within a project, and then report their time on that
> task (rather than a summary task), or have your user track their timesheet at
> the project (rather than task) level.
>
> IMHO MS should not allow resources to be assigned to tasks, for lots of
> reasons, but also because of the inconsitencies you are finding.
> --
> Regards,  Ben.
>

> "AndyS" wrote:
>
> > Hi Andrew
> >
> > Thanks for your reply,
> >
> > I agree with you about it being bad practice to add resources to summary
> > tasks.  The resources in question have been added to summary tasks at 0% to
> > allow them to record in timesheets unplanned work on projects in unforeseen
> > circumstances (help resolving technical issues as they arise etc.).  As this
> > particular work on these tasks it is not planned, it is a convenience to add
> > the resources to a level of granularity required for accounting rather than
> > at the more detailed level required for resource planning.
> >
> > What I don’t understand is the logic behind this distinction between being
> > able to record time spent on tasks and summary tasks, why should Project
> > Server allow one but not the other.  I’m sure there is a logical reason for
> > it but I can’t think what it could be.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Andy
> >
> > "Andrew Lavinsky" wrote:
> >
> > > This doesn't quite answer your question, but I point out that it's generally
> > > considered bad practice to assign resources to summary tasks.  I would recommend
> > > to stop doing so and have them update the subtasks.
> > >
> > > - Andrew Lavinsky
> > > Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm

> > > .

Andrew

I'm also not entirely sure whether this is an SP2 change or whether it's
always been around and I just haven't noticed.  It's no show stopper for me
really there are many ways to work around this feature/issue.

Thanks to both you and Ben for your input.

Regards

Andy

"Andrew Lavinsky" wrote:

> It very well could be an SP2 issue.  The challenge is that since not many
> people book resources to summary tasks, it's hard to find anyone on this
> newsgroup who may have noticed if the functionality went away.  Sorry I can't
> be more helpful.
>

> - Andrew Lavinsky
> Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm
>
> > Hi Ben
> >
> > Unfortunately allowing resources to book time to the project level
> > doesn't give us sufficient accounting detail, we require that
> > resources book to level at which the project has been financially
> > costed - the work package - so we have prevented resources from
> > booking time to the top level.
> >
> > We user SQL Server Reporting Services to produce automated reports of
> > timesheet bookings showing aggregate values for each work package
> > (summing data where the task name begins with the same chars (e.g.
> > WP1.1.2 ).  Allowing resources to add their own tasks will run the
> > risk of these timesheet entries not being captured in aggregate
> > reports at a work package level if the new task names aren't
> > constructed in a way that allows the aggregate queries to function.  I
> > know that there would be other ways to create an aggregate report
> > (task level custom field etc.) however once the project has been
> > deleted reporting using these other methods stop working.
> >
> > I haven't come across this inability to book to summary tasks before,
> > I suspect that it is a result of a recent update/service pack,
> > possibly SP2 which has brought other changes in the behaviour of
> > timesheets.
> >
> > To be honest this isn't a great problem, I was more curious as to
> > whether this was a recent change or I just hadn't noticed this before.
> >
> > Thanks for your help,
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Andy
> >
> > "Ben" wrote:
> >
> >> I think you'll have to find a process that works for you, either by
> >> allowing users to create tasks within a project, and then report
> >> their time on that task (rather than a summary task), or have your
> >> user track their timesheet at the project (rather than task) level.
> >>
> >> IMHO MS should not allow resources to be assigned to tasks, for lots
> >> of
> >> reasons, but also because of the inconsitencies you are finding.
> >> --
> >> Regards,  Ben.

> .

Andy:

It's like the guy who finds an injured snake, nurses it back to health and
the thing turns around and bites him after all that kindness. The moral of
the story is that assigning resources to summary tasks is like saving a
snake, eventually it's going to want to bite you.

--
Gary L Chefetz, MVP, MCT, MCITP
msProjectExperts http://www.msprojectexperts.com

"AndyS" <AndyS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Andrew
>
> I'm also not entirely sure whether this is an SP2 change or whether it's
> always been around and I just haven't noticed.  It's no show stopper for
> me
> really there are many ways to work around this feature/issue.
>
> Thanks to both you and Ben for your input.
>
> Regards
>
> Andy
>
> "Andrew Lavinsky" wrote:
>
>> It very well could be an SP2 issue.  The challenge is that since not many
>> people book resources to summary tasks, it's hard to find anyone on this
>> newsgroup who may have noticed if the functionality went away.  Sorry I
>> can't
>> be more helpful.
>>

>> - Andrew Lavinsky
>> Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm
>>
>> > Hi Ben
>> >
>> > Unfortunately allowing resources to book time to the project level
>> > doesn't give us sufficient accounting detail, we require that
>> > resources book to level at which the project has been financially
>> > costed - the work package - so we have prevented resources from
>> > booking time to the top level.
>> >
>> > We user SQL Server Reporting Services to produce automated reports of
>> > timesheet bookings showing aggregate values for each work package
>> > (summing data where the task name begins with the same chars (e.g.
>> > WP1.1.2 ).  Allowing resources to add their own tasks will run the
>> > risk of these timesheet entries not being captured in aggregate
>> > reports at a work package level if the new task names aren't
>> > constructed in a way that allows the aggregate queries to function.  I
>> > know that there would be other ways to create an aggregate report
>> > (task level custom field etc.) however once the project has been
>> > deleted reporting using these other methods stop working.
>> >
>> > I haven't come across this inability to book to summary tasks before,
>> > I suspect that it is a result of a recent update/service pack,
>> > possibly SP2 which has brought other changes in the behaviour of
>> > timesheets.
>> >
>> > To be honest this isn't a great problem, I was more curious as to
>> > whether this was a recent change or I just hadn't noticed this before.
>> >
>> > Thanks for your help,
>> >
>> > Regards
>> >
>> > Andy

>> .

0
Gary

Access 2007
I'm developing an Access 2007 mdb application. It started out as an accdb, but I need to use user level security, which MS helpfully excluded from Access 2007 accdb. I made some nice looking forms with the AutoFormat feature, where an image is embedded in the form Picture and displayed in the form header, but now when I use AutoFormat i only get a solid color, with no image. It is the same in design view and layout view. Does the AutoFormat only embed an image in the ACCDB? Where are these images - can I manually embed it? Thanks -- bill ...

2007 default year instead of 2006
In past versions of MS Money, typing 11/10 as the date became 11/10/2006 when I navigated to the next entry, as it should, using the default current year of 2006. Since I installed Money 2006, the date instead becomes 11/10/2007, even though my system year is 2006 and all other programs recognize the current year as 2006. It's a pain to have to type 11/10/6 to get the right date. I've checked every Money option and searched online, but I've not found the right option or anybody else reporting this problem. Any ideas as to what I need to do to fix this in Money? Double check...

Print Titles: "Rows to repeat at top:" option is greyed out.
The "Rows to repeat at top:" and "Columns to repeat at left:" options are both greyed out in the sheet tab in the print settings menu. Any idea why or how to fix? (using Excel 2000 SP3) Hi do you have grouped sheets (e.g. do you see [grouped] in the caption ) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "pgrams" <pgrams@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:838607DB-BB55-4A17-8783-048FE87FC328@microsoft.com... > The "Rows to repeat at top:" and "Columns to repeat at left:" options are > both greyed out in the sheet...

with outlook 2007
with outlook 2007, when I open an email, I get: this operation has-been canseled due to Restrictions in effect on this cumputer. Please your system administrator contacts nestor nino wrote: > with outlook 2007, when I open an email, I get: this operation has-been > canseled due to Restrictions in effect on this cumputer. Please your system > administrator contacts You are claiming that you have no knowledge of how to perform online searches? Google still works: http://www.google.com/search?q=%2B%22operation+has+been%22+cancelled+canceled+%2B%22due+to+restrictions+in...

can't delete text box word 2007
I am using Word 2007 and Windows Vista. I inserted several text boxes, and now want to delete them. I have selected the box and hit delete, but it is not working. I am sure the cursor is outside of the box, not in the text portion. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Are they floating? This may be a bit of a bug. Try right-clicking and making them In Line. Then select and Delete them. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "TL" <TL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:559DF2DC-1387-4E34-B4C9-CAAE8302090B@microsoft.com... > I am using Word 20...

Problem installing office 2007 Ultimate
I have Widows Vista, I'm trying to install Office 2007 Ultimate and it give me error " Error 1712. One or more of the files required to restore your computer to its previous state could not be found. Restoration will not be possible." Is any other version of Office installed, or a trial version? "Yuri" <Yuri@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BB44BFA5-AFA1-4FED-A184-C90DAE4954BA@microsoft.com... >I have Widows Vista, I'm trying to install Office 2007 Ultimate and it give > me error > " Error 1712. One or more of the...

Will 'Tasks' Run if Outtlook is Closed ???
Recently...my company decided they wanted to catch a time bandit by requiring everybody to punch in & out...even salaried employees such as myself. Trouble is...after several years on the job...NONE of our employees can ever remember to do so (myself included...big time.) So I set myself a reminder 'Task' in Outlook (2003); & it gongs at me now 5 minutes before I have to punch in the morning; & in & out for lunch. I'm happy But I'm wondering...I don't really want Outlook to run in the background all day long...& was hoping the Task would still gong a...

Setting an executables privilege level in PS
Hi I need to set the option "Run this program as an administrator" on Server 2008 R2 for a number of executables. The option is required for UAC to step in when an user starts the executable and can be set on the compatibily tab of a files properties' dialog. Any ideas someone on how to do it with PS ? Thanks in advance, Markus ...

Uninstalling Outlook Express 2007.
I need to install a 2000, 2002 or 2003 version of Outlook Express so that my old organiser will synchronise. The computer originally had Microsoft Office Home and Student Edition installed.This installs Outlook Express along with the other Office programs and it cannot be uninstalled by itself. When I uninstalled Office it left Outlook behind and I cannot find any way to uninstall it. The old version of Outlook will not install because it sees the newer version still installed. I disabled Outlook using "Add or Remove Windows Components" but the old version still would not...

usabiltiy of Word 2007
Hi all, - is there a way to dock the Search mask somewhere? It keeps moving around the screen at every search. This makes repetitive searches more time consuming. - is there a way to horizontally lock the view of a document? If I am looking at a document that needs to be zoomed in to make it readable, when I am looking at zoomed in tables the showed portion of the text keeps moving left and right and I need to reposition it to the wanted horizontal section every time that the cursor focus changes. Time consuming too. :-( To do repeated searches, you can use the dialog ...

Outlook 2007 Copy and Paste Contacts Functionality
Hello All, I am using Office 2007 Professional with SP2 installed. In Outlook 2007, I have users that are looking for the copy and paste functionality on contacts in their contacts or Business Contact Manager contacts folders. It is missing. I verified this myself. Any reason as to why this is missing? Thank you in advance for any assistance regarding this. Copy and paste? What, specifically, are they trying to copy and paste? The entire Contact record? Copy from where and paste to where? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.off...

quickbooks 2007
Just wanted to let everyone know that I upgraded to Quickbooks Pro 2007 today and everything still works fine. I did have to reconnect to the company file as the upgrade process moves it to a shared folder, but that was the only glitch. We are integrated with the Quickbooks 2003 option. Craig ...

weekly timesheets
I need to create a weekly timesheet that will be filled out by the supervisor of about 15 employees. How could I format a timesheet that will be used within our construction department Check out Chip Pearson's TimeSheets. http://www.cpearson.com/excel/overtime.htm Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 16:49:02 -0700, "Girl Friday" <Girl Friday@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I need to create a weekly timesheet that will be filled out by the supervisor >of about 15 employees. How could I format a timesheet that will be used >within our construction ...

Defect in Creating Appointments in Outlook 2007
I thought this used to work in Outlook 2003, so it seems to be broken in Outlook 2007. If I want to create an appointment that spans some length of time, I thought I could click/drag to select that time in a day, then right click and make the appointment. In OL2007 when I do this, the selection resets and I have to reenter the timespan in the appointment dialog. Anybody else seen this - is it by design, or is this a bug? Is there an official mechanism for filing bug reports? Thanks, -Chris you remember correctly and it's broken. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yoursel...

per Outlook 2007 NewsGroups lesen
hallo, ich musste leider feststellen das outlook 2007 die NGs (wie microsoft.public.outlook) nicht wieder geben kann, auch in foren wird behauptet, das das nicht m�glich sei. aber wenn windows mail das kann muss doch das gro�e outlook das auch k�nnen oder? kennt einer von euch einen trick? danke :) gru� Tob Tobbsn <tobbsn@gmx.de> wrote: > ich musste leider feststellen das outlook 2007 die NGs (wie > microsoft.public.outlook) nicht wieder geben kann, auch in foren wird > behauptet, das das nicht m�glich sei. > > aber wenn windows mail das kann muss doch das gr...

Publisher 2007 Features
Why are the features that are available in Word, Excel Powerpoint and Access 2007 for the formatting and right clicking on selected text not available in Publisher 2007? Thanks. videoman <videoman@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > Why are the features that are available in Word, Excel Powerpoint and > Access 2007 for the formatting and right clicking on selected text > not available in Publisher 2007? Because (in case you hadn't noticed), Publisher hasn't been updated to use the new-style UI adopted by the other 2007 Office applications...

Schedule Exchange PS scripts
Can anyone point me at a reference on how to schedule powershell scripts for Exchange? I have tried a reference I found, but it doesn't work with Exchange powershell: powershell -nologo -noninteractive -command " {C:\PSScripts\script.ps1}" I tried this instead, but it states that & isn't allowed. Removing it didn't work either. C:\WINDOWS\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\PowerShell.exe -PSConsoleFile "C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\bin\exshell.psc1" -noexit -command ". 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\bin\Exchange.ps...

XP corrupted by trial version of 2007
Some time ago I downloaded a trial version of 2007. After the trial period expired I removed the trial version from my computer. I subsequently had to reinstall my version of XP and in Excel the grid lines print in a zigzag pattern switching about every third line. I sent a message a few days ago, but have not been able to find it in the postings and the link on the email did not work. If possible please send response to sherry@sherry-boatman.com. Hope someone can help, Thank you, Sherry (unnydazy) You can see your previous posts listed here: http://groups.google.com/groups/search?enc_...

Emailing Publisher 2007 flyer
We are having difficulty maintaining formatting with a Publisher 2007 flyer when emailing. Both computers have Publisher 2007 but for some reason the information at the bottom of the page is running off the page when the attachment is opened by the email recipient. Any thoughts? Can you email it to me? It may have something to do with printer settings. Or even page setup. mary-sauer at columbus.rr.com -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Packett" <RCC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message new...

PowerPoint 2007 can't open PPT file from app installation folder
I have an application that launches PowerPoint 2007 and opens a PPT file in slideshow mode. If the file is in the installation folder (C:\Program Files\MyApp Folder\Presentations\), I get this error: The presentation cannot be opened. Your antivirus program may prevent you from opening the presentation. To fix this problem, make sure your antivirus program is current and working correctly. If the problem persists and the presentation is from someone that you trust, turn off your antivirus program, and then try to open the presentation again. If you do this, make sure you turn ...

Outlook 2007 #20
Whenever I start Outlook 2007, I get the following message box: "Identity Switch Cancelled The current identity could not be changed because one of the applications was unable to switch. Close anyone dialog boxes in other applications before trying again. Does anyone know how to correct the problem and prevent the message from appearing? ...

excel 2007 date problem when saving as 2003
OS windows 7 ultimate 64bit and Office 2007 uptodate i have a 2007 workbook which has a date column with this values 12/1/2009 11/1/2009 10/1/2009 9/1/2009 but i want to save it as a 2003 workbook and when i do it i get this error "Significan loss of functionality" and the values that are displayed in the date column appears like this 40148 40118 40087 40057 this is driving my crazy i already look at my computers date format run the office diagnostic tool but no luck Dates showing a serial numbers result from two things: Cell have wrong format - you have checke...

setup Outlook 2007
I am trying to for e-mail accounts. And I cannot get it to work I have three e-mail accounts one with America Online another with Yahoo and another with MSN I can not get any one of them to connect can somebody help walk me through so setup Use your mail provider's web instructions to set up your email. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Jason asked: | I am trying to for e-mail accounts. And I cannot get...

2007 Reports
When I open a report in 2007 I would it to open maximized. Currently, it opens in the corner with the banner and navigation pane present. How do I get a full screen on open and still allow me to show my toolbars. thank you. Arturo, You didn't mention how you were opening the report, so I assumed it is a button. You can use this command... DoCmd.Maximize ....with the button that you are using to open the report. -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access) "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://www.regin...

Importing .ps files
I have received two files from Microsoft that have the MCP logo. MCP-CYMK.PS and MCP-PMS.PS. I am told that these should be used for printing of business cards and other documents. I have a business card I am designing with Publisher. The instruction from the MCP site says that these files can be imported into Publisher but I can't seem to do it. It will accept .eps files but not .ps files. Can anyone tell me how to get this logo onto my business card so I can get it out to a printer? Thanks, G I am willing to see what I can do with those files. You may, if you'd like, ...