Portfolio Server - Can't filter projects down before running optim

I am trying to figure out how I filter down my list of selected projects
before I enter Optimizer.  I have created a filter to select on a specfic
workflow in builder, I apply it and it works correctly in Builder, but when I
then select that portfolio to move forward into optimizer, it does not apply
the same filter of the selected projects...so in essence I always get all of
the project within a portfolio in optimizer.  The documentation says it
should work the way I have described...but it doesn't.

Hello

If you want to filter projects for optimizer you have to create the filter
in Builder -> Settings and then apply it in the New Analysis Page in
Optimizer Module

in NEW ANALYSIS PAGE in the section Step 2: Prioritization using Impact
Assessment Matrix select the new filter in Apply filter listbox . So, when
you have to fill in the impact matrix you´ll see only the projects that new
filter shows

"Darrell" wrote:

> I am trying to figure out how I filter down my list of selected projects
> before I enter Optimizer.  I have created a filter to select on a specfic
> workflow in builder, I apply it and it works correctly in Builder, but when I
> then select that portfolio to move forward into optimizer, it does not apply
> the same filter of the selected projects...so in essence I always get all of
> the project within a portfolio in optimizer.  The documentation says it
> should work the way I have described...but it doesn't.

Userform problem with "Run Time Error 75"
This is follow-up related to my posting here on 12/19/09 regarding "Run Time Error 75" ("Could Not Find The Specified Object". Basically, my Userform1 is "disappearing" from my workbook for some unknown reason, even if my workbook is untouched for any period of time longer than 2 minutes. If I come back to my computer after 2 minutes, I will try to load my form with this code: (which causes RT-Error 75) UserForm1.Show vbModeless I also get an Error 75 message if I try to run the following code: MsgBox "Name of...

Project Portfolio Server
Is it possible to customize the "Status" tab in PPS? We wish to include a number of custom attributes as text boxes that PM's would fill out to update their status. We have successfully updated the "Project Info" tab and the Additional Info Tab, but are not able to update the status tab. project.aspx default settings: <tabitem name="Status"> <WP:MonthlyStatus runat="server" > <Config> <content columns="2"> <sectionbreak name="Attributes" width="910" /...

moving XML data from client to server vice versa
.... The second time I am sending this email ... .... I want a good solution, please. .... Thanks :) What I need is moving xml data from client to server & vice versa, but not using xml file. I did something like this : In server (VBScript) : ----------------------------- dim xml_list dim newnode xml_list = Server.CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM") newnode = xml_list.createElement("mylist") xml_list.documentElement = newnode itemnode = xml_list.createElement("line") newnode = xml_list.createElement("element_id") textnode = "This is a text"...

Outlook 2000 email filters
I need help in setting up porn filters. Please Harvey harvey <hdarnell@selu.edu> wrote: > I need help in setting up porn filters. Please You can edit your "Adult Senders.txt" and "Junk Senders.txt" files with Notepad, adding to them whatever domains you wish to block. Use the Organize wizard to enable Junk and Adult filtering. You cannot modify the built-in body filters Outlook uses to scan incoming mail. For more control, get a program like http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/. -- Brian Tillman ...

run view of products from javaScirpt with url
Hi, we need to give the client ablity to check existing list of products during making a serviceappointment, we want to make a button wich will display it for them, but it is a problem how to run crm list of products from an url - in browser from this point it is always http://...../loader.aspx - how to get the url of the right pane for products. Any ideas, whatever they are, will be much appreciated. Thanks for help Hi, Thanks to Michael. Following URL will help you http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/topic.aspx?id=AdvancedFind1 Another option is to built a custom web form to display products. ...

outlook with exchage server connection
I installed outlook with exchage server connection but didn't mean to how can I change this because when I start it up outlook message says can not connect to exchange server then closes outlook down because \I can not enter a valide exchange accounKevint and name You can change your account configuration via the Mail applet in Control Panel. In your case, it might be best to start with a new mail profile. For details see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/newprofile.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outl...

OWA on separate server ?
Hello, is it posible to deploy exchange 2003 sp2 on two server. That second one will carry OWA (and those web stuff). We gonna buy a separate web server and i thought that it would be nice to get owa on that server. TIA Absolutely. It is called a Front End / Back End Topology. http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/library/febetop.mspx "guzzi" <guzzi@_DOT_yandex.ru> wrote in message news:%23$6x6HWVGHA.124@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > is it posible to deploy exchange 2003 sp2 on two server. That second one > will carry OWA (and ...

Configuring exchange 5.5 behind ISA server
I am trying to implement exchange 5.5 behind a ISA server but could not get any information on how to go about.I don't know if this is actualy possible but if it is, please help me with the necessary information.Thanks for your help. Olumide I don't believe that the version of Exchange matters. In ISA, you have options to securely publish a mail server. All that does is create rulesets that SMTP, IMAP, POP3, etc. traffic get forwarded to a specific IP on the inside. There are plenty of documents on how to publish Exchange behind an ISA server over at http://isaserver.org....

Excel 2002
Hello. I am having problems filtering out phone numbers starting with 230745* in a column. I can filter out text but not numbers. Any ideas? If the entries truly are numbers, and assuming they are 10 digit numbers, then you need to use one criteria of >=2307450000 and another of <=2307459999 "Mike Faulkner" wrote: > Hello. I am having problems filtering out phone numbers starting with 230745* > in a column. I can filter out text but not numbers. Any ideas? I found this solution: Autofilter doesn't work with digits as if they were other characters (e.g. l...

server-requested client action message
This message comes up on a clients computer with Outlook 2002 sp3 every time it's opened. Tried a lot of different things including Outlook profile removal, reinstalled Outlook and creating a rule and deleting it hoping it would reset. Thanks. In news:%23boIuP6GGHA.3532@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl, MCSA-M <kbenator@gmail.com> typed: > This message comes up on a clients computer with Outlook 2002 sp3 > every time it's opened. Tried a lot of different things including > Outlook profile removal, reinstalled Outlook and creating a rule and > deleting it hoping it would...

Removing an old exchange 2003 server from a new 2003 exchange server
Hi, I recently setup a new Windows 2003 server and setup exchange 2003. I didnt uninstall exchange 2003 from an old server and I would like to remove the link to it in exchange admin on the new server. However if I remove it will it trash all the aliases/mailbox associations in Active Directory? All the mailboxes, offline address books etc ive set to point to the new server. Cheers Matt "Matty M" <matty@mattysplace.NOSPAMjpcinet.co.uk> wrote: >Hi, > >I recently setup a new Windows 2003 server and setup exchange 2003. I didnt >uninstall exchange 2003 from an o...

SOAP Server Application Faulted 10-14-04
I am writing a litle C# application that updates and creates accounts, the create works fine but when i try to update some record I get this error. Has anyone some solution to this or some idea what could be causing this error? This is the code // Create BizUser Proxy BizUser bizUser = new BizUser(); bizUser.Credentials = CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials; bizUser.Url = strDir + "BizUser.srf"; // Create the Account Proxy CRMAccount account = new CRMAccount(); account.Credentials = CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials; account.Url = strDir + "CRMAccount.srf"; // Get u...

Filtering #2
Hi, I want to make the results of using Excel filtering feature from one spreadsheet to appear on the next spreadsheet. The filtered results may reflect data from different row number. My intent is to make the results appearing second spreadsheet and in continuous row number. kc Filter the list. Then Edit>Go To>Special>visible cells. Then Copy, and Paste where you like. Andy "kc" <kianchoon.chew@infineum.com> wrote in message news:0e6d01c3577d$73e398d0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > I want to make the results of using Excel filtering > feature from one s...

Project suggestions
Hello all We are small university in Virginia and we are looking for offers to implement GP. the school has the required infrastructure. please e-mail me at behery65@msn.com HB ...

Windows 2003 server can't access its own shares but others can
Hey Guys I have a Windows 2003 server on a domain and its experiencing issues where it can't access its own share ex: \\servername\share however when you go on the different machine you can access it no problem. Its a windows 2003 R2 version any ideas how to fix this???? Regards, Andrew Hi, We are also having this issue but ours is on Windows Server 2003 SBS, however we think it's related to a Windows update, do you have any idea on what caused it? We would also apreciate any help. Regards Jonathan "Andew Waszkiewicz" wrote: > Hey Guys &...

Portfolio tab does not get me to the portfolios
Using Money 2002. It opens fine to my investments page, however it will not respond when I click the "portfolio" tab. Thanks for any suggestions. Welch ...

Portfolio Default Page
When I open my Portfolio I would like for my custom page to open ( be the default page ). How to I make my Custom page my default page. Also, sometimes when I open my Portfolio it may display currency other than $-most often the Euro & Ph. I have the $ as the default currency. How do I get the $ to show each time? Thanks, Jamedare In microsoft.public.money, Jamedare wrote: > When I open my Portfolio I would like for my custom page >to open ( be the default page ). How to I make my Custom >page my default page. Your choices for what you see when you start Money are a...

HLP PLZ: New exchange server, what to do with old data.
Hi. Have been working on a complex project onsite here. We are stuck and looking for imaginative ideas to overcome the problems we have 2 xchange servers in 2 different NT domain and different email sites running 5.5 Install new windows 2003 domain, install 2 new exchange 2003 servers. All in a new domain name. Not really found any good options for moving data, basically we need people to be able to access their old data somehow. Ideas so far 1. Export all to a PST file, modify peoples profiles so they have an empty new mailbox on new exchange 2003 server with a secondary archive PST fi...

HQ Admin Error: To connect to this server you must use SQL Server Management Studio or SQL Server Management Objects(SMO)
I am having a problem with HQ Admin after upgrading to SQL Server Express on my HQ Server computer (running 1.3R). HQ Admin works fine in all respects from this computer. However, when I try to run HQ Admin from any other computer on the network I get this error when I try to connect: To connect to this server you must use SQL Server Management Studio or SQL Server Management Objects(SMO) I can run HQ manager and enter the configuration fine. However, I am restricted from connecting (so I can't run SQL queries). Any ideas? Apparently I am not alone... I found this old post on Goog...

running macro when workbook is openned
I have the following macro it should run when the workbook is opened. I keep getting an error message. Any ideas. Isthere something that is missing Option Explicit Sub Update() With Sheet5 ActiveSheet.Unprotect Application.EnableEvents = False If UserForm4.CheckBox60.Value = True Then Sheet5.ComboBox3.Visible = True Sheet5.Label5.Visible = True Sheet5.TextBox29.Visible = True Sheet6.ComboBox3.Visible = True Else UserForm4.CheckBox60.Value = False Sheet5.ComboBox3.Visible = False Sheet5.Label5.Visible = False Sheet5.TextBox29.Visible = False Sheet6.ComboBox3.Visible = F...

SENDER FILTERING #4
Hello everybody, I want to enable the option “Sender Filtering” in exchange 2003, but when I include some fields I received this message: Connection, Recipient, Sender ID, and Sender Filtering must manually be enable on specific SMTP virtual server IP address assignmets as they are not enabled by default. For more information on how to enable any of the above filtering types, read their associated help. Somebody know how it works? Thanks Mauricio SMTP virtual server properties, click Advanced on the General tab next to the IP address | select IP address | Edit. Check "Apply Sende...

eConnect and Project Series #2
Hi Katie, I have the same question sombdy help you? ...

2 Email Domains On One Physical Server
I have installed Exchange 2k3 Sp2 im running my company domain mail.mycompany domains.com now i want to run one more domain mail.myorganization.com email server on same server which steps i want to do in exchange server please guide me and one more thing i have 2 two servers i want to install 2 exchange servers on one network with 2 diferent domain controller it is possible to run 2 domain controllers one same network with exchange 2k sp2 installation on it please reply me ...

PROBLEM
I have yet to get an answer to this. I am not getting a portfolio performance comparison with any of the indexes - S&P 500 DJIA, NASDAQ. They all appear to have disappeared from the performance analysis page. Not that anyone every answered this but Problem appears to be that the symbols for the index accounts were wiped out in an update. Also would like to know how to get performance relative to the Russell 2000 index into a Performance Analysis report. "Mike" <mikemarsh@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ecbmCBY$DHA.220@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I have yet to g...

CRM not appearing in Server Management
Running CRM 3.0 on Small Business Server 2003. The installation seems fine other than the fact that under "Advanced Management" in the Server Management app, the CRM tab is not appearing. Anyone come across this? ...