Non working time display in the timesheet view

Hi,

Are there any way to display the non-working time under the timesheet view
in the task page for a member? Currently it shows all the days & it becomes
hard to identify the non-working days from the list of days.Are there any way
we can configure MSP so that it reflects the planned as well as the unplanned
non-working time for any resource on his/her task page?

I am using MS project server 2003 & project professional 2003 .

Thanks,Ratnadeep

Ratnadeep --

Unfortunately in Project Server 2003, there is no way for team members to
see that days are marked as nonworking time on their View My Tasks page.
Hope this helps.

--
Dale A. Howard [MVP]
VP of Educational Services

"Ratnadeep" <Ratnadeep@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Are there any way to display the non-working time under the timesheet view
> in the task page for a member? Currently it shows all the days & it
> becomes
> hard to identify the non-working days from the list of days.Are there any
> way
> we can configure MSP so that it reflects the planned as well as the
> unplanned
> non-working time for any resource on his/her task page?
>
> I am using MS project server 2003 & project professional 2003 .
>
> Thanks,Ratnadeep

0
Dale

Search not working
I would like to search the SharePoint Discussion Group, but it won't search for anything. I'm definitely signed in, is anyone else experiencing the same problem? That is a standard problem with these groups if you are using something like Windows Live Mail. I hear that if you use a newsreader, it might actually work, but I've never bothered trying. -- Daniel A. Galant Imagine what we could be... if we could just imagine. "JDubs" <JDubs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:90761671-3986-4322-946C-01D2F8E4B9A0@microsoft.com... &...

HTML Printing problems...it's blank!! Works in Plain Text
OL2000, all of a sudden the girl can't print HTML E- mails. She gets some output like her header name...the from, sent, to, and subject print but the actual from, to...data does not. (If I change to Plain text the body data shows but the header data doesnt..)The body does NOT show on print. The Original Message from, to...data DOEWS show but the body of the original does not show. I have: Run Norton WinDoc 2003, throughly uninstalled Office and reinstalled Office. Still the problem persists. She can print HTML from the web no problem. Any help is greatly appreciated. Scott ...

SUMIF Statements aren't working for me
I'm trying to figure out why these two statements don't always work. =SUMIF(D3:D5000,TODAY(),C3:C5000) =SUMIF(D3:D5000,(TODAY()-1),C3:C5000) I'm copying date data into a spreadsheet with the date in column D. I then use the following statement in a macro to format the date as a date (just to be sure it's useable as a date) Selection.NumberFormat = "mm/dd/yy" My goal is to add the teansaction amounts in column C that were done today... and yesterday and post them into cells. (If I physically type over the pasted date it seems to add correctly...so I'm t...

Assistant Field Not working
We receiently migrated our domain from 2000 to 2k3. Before we migrated all the user accounts that had users added into their mailboxes with full mailbox access, the assistant field used to show these users. Since the migration the assistant field stays locked onto the assistant that was listed at the time of the migration, even though they no longer have access to the mailbox and someone else does. How can we fix this so that it will show the correct assistant? The only way we have found that works so far is using the ADSI Edit tool and changing the msExchAssistantName property manually. But...

non

Creating a field to search and enter non duplicate data
Hello all. I have a team of 15 pople that all work with reference numbers, on occasion a number has to be sent to a different work group. I've created a spreadsheet for them to enter the numbers into, but we have been duplicating numbers. I want to create a field to enter th number into, have the field cross reference the exsting numbers, and if it does not find a match, enter the number and sort the list. I know how to create a custom macro that will accomplish what I want to do, but I'd prefer a static formula if it's possible. A formula can not do waht y...

Word 2007 automatic spell checker not working
I've tried turning on the automatic spelling and grammar checker via the proofing options. For some reason it can only show grammar errors (green squigly line) yet it cannot show spelling errors (red squigly line). If I then select the check spelling and grammar option it only checks the grammar. I've fiddled around with how checking every box I can try in the proofing options but nothing seems to work!!!! It's really doing my head in, having word but it won't correct any spelling mistakes. Any help would be gratefully received. S In the Proofing cat...

Money 2003 - It is opens and disappear
When I open money 2003 it's opening and immediately disappearing. So cannot access and working on it? Please help me to solve this - Thanks. Does it happen with any other programs? Is it possible you have a virus? -- Patty MacDuffie MS MVP for Windows XP "Shun" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:216b01c3a91f$44fd5800$a601280a@phx.gbl... > When I open money 2003 it's opening and immediately > disappearing. So cannot access and working on it? > Please help me to solve this - Thanks. > Try double-clicking on your MNY file to op...

Viewing Publisher files #2
Hi hope one of you kind people can help? Someone has sent me some files with the publisher extention of .pub on them. I have Office 97 but cannot open them in anything, is there a Microsoft viewer or some way I can download Microsoft Publisher so I can view them? Many thanks in advance On Wed, 7 Dec 2005 18:32:02 +0000, thewormman wrote (in article <33E74321-9DAA-4E97-8750-91ABAFBC143F@microsoft.com>): > Hi hope one of you kind people can help? > > Someone has sent me some files with the publisher extention of .pub on them. > I have Office 97 but cannot open them in a...

Outlook 2007 spell check not working
The spell check for a co-worker isn't working in outlook, it does in Word and it isn't due to the signature. Had heard/read about RegEdit, but not sure what to edit. Any guidance would be helpful. Define 'doesn't work' - does F7 bring up spell check? See http://www.slipstick.com/emo/2009/up090611.htm#3 for the registry key to remove. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.ne...

Does Validation works for date ??
Hi Does data validation works for date ?? For example : A1 contains today's date in it & if some one tries to put yesterday's date in B1 it will not allow(we can put tomorrow's date).How it would be possible ?? -- Little Master ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Little Master's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28227 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=480089 I just used data validation yesterday for a date. What exactly do you want to check? "Little Ma...

Query a non-MS/non-Active Directory LDAP Server
Hi All, Does anyone know how to query an LDAP server from Access VBA that is not a Microsoft / Active Directory (AD) server? I have found a lot of stuff about how to query AD and have succeeded in doing so. But that does not seem to transfer to the non-MS LDAP server. It gives the error "Automation error" "There is no such object on the server." Thanks, Clifford Bass -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-modules/201004/1 Clifford Is there a chance that there...

CDFMigrationTool No Longer Working for Me?
We just completed our testing efforts of MS CRM and as a result, decided to restore the 4 CRM databases (_MSCRM, _METABASE, _CRMCRYSTAL, _MSCRMDISTRIBUTION) back to a 'clean' state. Apparently, the restoration files captured the databases in a state prior to running the migration tool to import our contacts from the CDF database into the CRM database(s). I've tried to run the migration tool several times now after the databases were restored, but it appears that nothing is being migrated. The time it takes for the tool to finish running now is extremely shorter than wha...

Display Combo Box Text Instead of Key in Table
I have a form with basic member information. One item is Status. I created a table title Status listing the various types of status available and inserted a combo box in my form that references this table. However, I store the result in another table called claim information which contains information related to that specific member (related by ID). If I view the record in the claim information table, it shows the primary key from the Status table (column 0) and not the value displayed on the form (column 1). While I realize this is technically correct, I would prefer if the table...

Folder displaying incorrect item number
I've got a number of users who have a shortcut to a public folder on their outlook bar. This shortcut incorrectly displays the number of items in the folder. For example, there is one item in the folder but the shortcut shows 52. If there's 2 items then it shows 53. If I log onto the PC then it displays the item number correctly. I logged one of the users onto another PC but the problem was still there. I recreated her network profile and her outlook profile but no joy. Were using outlook XP and XP desktop. Any help is appreciated Thanks Jeff Have you seen if there is any filter ...

Non Delivery Strangeness
I rebooted Exchange 2003 SP2 and received the following NonDelivery email on 1/3/2006 for an email sent on12/15/2005. I and other users received a few of these and the server seems to perform normally for the 100's of other emails that are sent and received daily. Thanks, Dan Foxley ---------------------- Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Purchasing From Your Site Sent: 12/19/2005 2:05 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: smartservice@smartwool.com on 1/3/2006 10:17 AM The e-mail system was unable to deliver the message, but d...

NON TAXABLE Item Setup, What TAX CODE to assign
What is the proper way to set up a non taxable item like a coupon or labor? I was assigning the <not assigned> (RMS dbase Tax ID 0) (But I just read said to delete the <not assigned> tax code. to prevent a runtime error (we have not had yet)) Do I need to setup a Non tax tax code? and add all non tax items to it? PS I have a < > (blank)(RMS Dbase tax id 3) tax code that seems to need to be deleted, RMS assigned it tax code 3. There are currently no items assigned to the < > blank tax id I can not find any guidance in the RMS Help. It seems MS ex...

Run-Time Error on Cell Range Select
I get a run-time error 1004 on the .Select line. Can someone suggest a fix? Sub FindDate() Dim rn As Long, offset As Long Dim stdate As Date, actdate As Date actdate = Range("Z2").Value rn = IsoWeekNumber(actdate) If rn / 2 <> Int(rn / 2) Then rn = rn – 1 stdate = Range("A" & rn + 6).Value offset = actdate – stdate Range(Cells(rn + 6, 3 + offset), Cells(rn + 7, 3 + offset)).Select End Sub Phil- My best guess is your use of the offset statement, but here goes a longer response just in case that isn't it. What are your variable values...

NDR from non-existent email address
Any user that sends a meeting request to the user in question gets the following responce. Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. I changed the info to the innocent. Subject: test Sent: 8/16/2005 9:01 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Gay, Esse M. on 8/16/2005 9:02 AM The recipient name is not recognized The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=XXX;l=XXXXXXX-XXXXXXX MSEXCH:MSExchangeMTA:EXCHANGE:XXXXXX This only happens with meeting invites, regular email goes through just fine. It is jus...

Edit-Find doesn' work, don't know the problem.
I'm using an excel document and I want to use the Edit-Find feature to locate names within the document. I know the names are there because I've put them in and when I use the Edit-Find it doesn't work. I don't the problem and would really appreciate some help. Make sure that when you pull-down Edit > Find that you open Advanced.. and look in values rather than formulas -- Gary''s Student "micasidulce" wrote: > I'm using an excel document and I want to use the Edit-Find feature to locate > names within the document. I know the names ...

Entering a Time into EXCEL #2
When I enter a time in that is PM it enters it in in military time. How can i just get regular time or am i just going to have to adjust to this. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Format, cells, time, and pick the format you like -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Using Excel 2000 & 97 Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it ** remove news from my email address to reply by email ** "h...

Sender's name and address is not displayed in Outlook 2003
Hi. We have a problem in our office, when I send an email to everyone, they can see it's from me, so the From section is not empty which is normal. What is not normal is when I send emails to 3 people, they say the "FROM" part of the email they received from me is empty! Please let me know what should I do to solve this problem. honia2002@hotmail.com Thanks In news:1140802769.946953.120860@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com, tezarin <honia.azizi@****> typed: > Hi. We have a problem in our office, when I send an email to > everyone, they can see it's from me, so...

IE8 doesn not display pictures with some sites in https
Whenever I open an email in my Gmail account there are options to display pictures. but all a get is a small box in the upper left-hand corner with some some colors. I also had the same experience with a page in Sirius.com. When I signed into my account and then clicked the "listen on-line" tab the pictures were not displayed. Again, there are the small boxes with colors in the upper left-hand corner. I've had the same results on ALL computers I've tried this and received the same result. I have used compatibiltiy mode, and even reset IE8 back to defaults. Still...

Non-cash, Non-regular Transactions
Money 2003 SE V11 I have a need to set up transactions, such as Mileage, to keep track of non-cash activities. I currently handle it by setting up Bills & Deposits split into two transactions totalling $0.00. The first is the Category/Subcategory I want to track and the second is a Category/(Non-Cash Offset Subcategory) that I filter out of all reports. This works ok for me. Example: (meaning 23 miles traveled) Mileage:Medical/Dental 23.00 Mileage:Offset Non-cash Transaction -23.00 However, the transaction is not regularly occurring. Yet we are required to ...