No workspace displayed after clicking on Next

Hello,

There appears to be an error in the behaviour of the PWA home page when
attempting to view the 'next' set of projects beyond the first page.

Redo steps:
- open the PWA home page
- select to view "All workspaces"
- scroll to the bottom of the page
- after "(items 1 to 100)" select the 'Next >' link
- rather than displaying the next set of workspaces, the page contains a
list of only those workspaces where the user is the owner (some of which were
in the previous 1 to 100 list)

This doesn't occur when using admin account.

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue ?

Thanks,

Asmine

display 3 columns of 50 rows in stead of 1 column per row in Gridview/Repeater/Listview/Datalist
Hi there, I may have 3 columns in a table or list<name>). ID - INTeger Name - String AgeGt18 Checkbox (true false) a normal databindercontorl like Gridview/Repeater/Listview/Datalist displays per row. But I would like to display 3 columns. e.g. ID Name AgeGt18 ID Name AgeGt18 ID Name AgeGt18 1 Michael True 4 Michael3 True 7 Michael9 True 2 Frans l False 5 Michael1 False 8 Michae14l True 3 Frans l False 6 ...

Trouble displaying WordML document
Hi, I am using the following code to try and send a WordML document to the client. The expectation is that MS Word will open and display the data correctly. Instead, I see the source code open up on a Web Form. What am I not doing right? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Meena Dim xmlDoc As New XmlDocument xmlDoc.Load("D:\VisualStudioProjects\TestXML\TestXML\bin\HelloWorld.xml") 'Response.ClearHeaders() Response.ContentType = "application/word" Response.Write(xmlDoc.OuterXml) ...

Loud beep when clicking portfolio
I'm running MS Money 2004 on Vista Home Premium. When I click a stock in the portfolio view, I get a loud computer beep (not a Windows sound). I have Money sounds turned off. This is the only time I hear the loud beep. I'm running on a laptop. Any ideas on what's causing the beep and how to turn it off? In microsoft.public.money, brett wrote: >I'm running MS Money 2004 on Vista Home Premium. When I click a stock >in the portfolio view, I get a loud computer beep (not a Windows >sound). I have Money sounds turned off. This is the only time I hear >the loud...

How to advance date field by one day on mouse click?
I have a date field in a form and I want to be able to advance whatever date is presently in it by one day with a click of the mouse. What do I enter in the On click property of the field? Thanks. "SamJ" <me@nospam.co.uk> wrote in message news:MPG.2224e53f6638ce999896e7@news-text.blueyonder.co.uk... >I have a date field in a form and I want to be able to advance whatever > date is presently in it by one day with a click of the mouse. What do I > enter in the On click property of the field? > Thanks. Better to use the + and - keys, but here's the code you ne...

Displaying a Meaningful Account Name
Trying 2006 Deluxe Trial - I'm wondering if Money can be set up to display the Account Number or Abbreviation in the Account List instead of the Account Name ? I have five "sub-savings" accounts at my bank to allow me to save for different goals (car repairs, tuition, Christmas, etc.). When I did the initial account download from my bank, Money assigned Account Names that don't correspond with the account numbers my bank uses. For example, Money renamed my "S2.3" account to "Savings-#1". As you can imagine, I have enough accounts that it will be ...

how do i enfoce a"auto-tab or jump" to next cell
I have limited data entry in validation to one character. Now i want that the moment the one character is entered the cusrser to jump to the next cell. How ? Also - how to i limit data entry to letters only ? I can see only text in validation - but that allows numbers as well. Hi Mike, > Also - how to i limit data entry to letters only ? If the cell is cell A1, use this custom formula for the validation: =MAX(1*(ISNUMBER(VALUE(MID(A1,ROW(INDIRECT("1:" & LEN(A1))),1)))))=0 Regards, Jan Karel Pieterse Excel MVP http://www.jkp-ads.com right click sheet tab and click vie...

Office v. X program unexpectedly quits after doube-click
Hello, After I double click on an Office v.X program, expect Entourage, the splash page appears, reads font menu, then quits. I already checked out the Mactopia database and its font issues posting. I am running on OSX 10.2.8, G4 1.25 GHz 256 RAM. I have tried the following: 1. Compared duplicate fonts between User fonts and Library fonts (not the System fonts folder) 2. Updated all Office software to v. 10.1.5 3. Reinstalled Office 4. Removed Microsoft Prefernces from User folder, and allowed them to rebuild themselves If ANYONE has ANY info or has experienced this before, please pass on t...

How to display "8" correctly in German Os or Regional Setting with German?
Hi guys, I have encountered another question about Unicode char. See my case1: Case1: LPCSTR lpstr =3D "-=3D<8"; When I change my regional language form English to German, the code is changed to LPCSTR lpstr =3D "-=3D<=A1=DE". The "8" has been changed to wrong characters. The running result of release is also not correct. Case2: CString str(_T("-=3D<8")); When I change my regional language form English to German, the code is changed to CString str(_T("-=3D<8"));. The "8" has been changed to "8". The running res...

sort when click buttons on form header
I have a continuse form and underlined query as record source. I want user to be able to click buttons on the form header to sort. I have Last Name, First Name, Department, Phone etc. How to code these buttons? Thanks. If the source is a straightforward select query you can always use right-click of the mouse (but have you disabled the menu?) "Song Su" wrote: > I have a continuse form and underlined query as record source. > > I want user to be able to click buttons on the form header to sort. I have > Last Name, First Name, Department, Phone etc. How to c...

image does not display
when I insert an image from clip art of file, ona blank publication the image does not display. If I clik on title bar and reshapo the window, then the image(s) display on the screen. If I manipulate the images once more, they disappear again until I resize the window via the title bar once again. In print preview the images show up. I run Publlisher 2003 with SP1 on Windows XP Pro with Svc pak2. Thank you, Mario Morin View, pictures, detailed display... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Mario Morin"...

IE shouldn't open new windows on every link clicked.
Whenever I click a link in Outlook, IE causes a new window to open every single time. This happens even if the link is to the same website. For example, I click a link to an item listed on Ebay. A new window is opened. Then I may click on another link to Ebay for an item, even in the same email, and another window opens. Before when I was using Outlook Express, a new window did not open when I clicked additional links in the same piece of email. It simply used the same window to move me to another item on the same website. Is there a way to prevent all these extra windows from op...

Choices to display dependent on previous choices...
I've been trying to find this answer in the Help and in the forums, but must be using the wrong terminology. My form has a drop down field called "1." and a drop down field called "2.". I want to do something like this: Field 1: A. B. C. If you choose A. then Field 2 populates with specific choices, if you choose b. then those choices are different etc. So: Field 1 Field 2 A. a. b. c. B. d. e. ...

wrong images displayed / auto generated image names
I have been using publisher (2007) for a while now maintaining my son's website consisting of nothing but pictures. So far it has worked great. I am recently running into a problem where when I add new images, it somehow confuses the filenames (I guess) and displays older pictures from elsewhere in the site. I don't know if the problem is b/c of the quantity of images I have or what. I am aware that the images are renamed to imagexxx.jpg when published. Is there a maximum number of images that can be loaded? On a side note, I would also like to know if there is a way to allow vie...

Page Break if next value of field in previous record is not consec
I have a report used to display box numbers by category (record series). I have the report grouped by RSNo, then sorted by BoxNo with a page break forced when a new RSNo occurs. Additionally, however, there should be a new page if the box numbers within the RS are not consecutive. For example, if the box number in RS1 are 1235, 1236, 1237, 1240, 1241, and 1242 I should end up with two pages. The first page should have 1235, 1236 and 1237 and the second page should have 1240, 1241, and 1242. I thought I could do this using VB and an if...then...else statement such that If BoxNo.Curr...

Why I need to display item
Hi I am trying to use redemption. A few issues crop up: 1. Why do I need to display the form? It creates an error if I don't. 2. After send, it goes to drafts folder, how do I get it out immediately? Here's my code: If Not rs.EOF Then rs.MoveFirst Do Until rs.EOF Set myFolder = nspNameSpace.GetDefaultFolder(olFolderDrafts) Set emailitem = myFolder.Items Set FWDItem = emailitem.Item(1).Forward Set mySafeItem = CreateObject("Redemption.SafeMailItem") FWDItem....

Excel should display linear equation of line drawn on graph.
Make a graph (chart), draw a straight line on the graph. So what's the slope and the intercept? An option to display the linear equation would quickly reveal both. Excel cells should be able to directly link to precise values of the coefficients of the equations displayed in a graph. I can't say how many times I've modeled a best fit only to find that a coefficient changed when my original data changed or that a manual entered coefficient wasn't precise enough and yielded a bad fit equation. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft resp...

why don't messages archive when I click on auto-archive?
In Outlook's Options, I set my email to autoarchive. I went to each folder in my mail and set each folder up to be archived. Then I go to File and select archive and click on the option to archive all my folders and nothing happens. At one point I must have done something right because my archive folder now has copies of all my personal folders but they are all empty except for one which has some old emails but not all the ones I would expect based on the properties I set up for this folder. archiving is date based - and uses the modified date of the message in determining what...

Prevent scientific display
I have a lot of entries (personal identification numbers) and all o them are formatted as NUMBER. Now, I must convert it to TEXT format but when I convert them, they change to scientific numbers. I know tha value in the cells is the same, but please, is there any way to kee displaying cells as they are (eleven-digits), even if they are in TEX format. Sorry for my bad english. Iva -- scel ----------------------------------------------------------------------- scele's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3317 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/s...

how to prompt user to click on cell for starting import position
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C3503B.424EF830 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable How would this be changed so that when the macro is run, it prompts the = user to click on the cell to start copying in the data? Selection.TextToColumns Destination:=3DRange("A1"), = DataType:=3DxlFixedWidth, _ FieldInfo:=3DArray(Array(0, 1), Array(41, 1), Array(82, 1), = Array(90, 1), Array(131, 1), _ Array(143, 1), Array(169, 1), Array(191, 1), Array(203, 1), = Array(216...

Display ONLY fraction portion of number
Using Excel 97, SR2 In Lotus, could go =Frac(A1) This would strip off everything to left of decimal in cell A1. Does Excel have an equivalent? I've tried using custom number formats, but can't get that to do what I want. Thanks in advance. -- John F. Scholten Precede the wildcard with a tilde ~* instead of * Regards, Peo Sjoblom "John F" wrote: > Using Excel 97, SR2 > In Lotus, could go =Frac(A1) > This would strip off everything to left of > decimal in cell A1. > > Does Excel have an equivalent? > I've tried using custom number f...

Select Names displays ; or , for address
When I open the select names dialog box and add a name, it simply puts a ; or a , in where the address should be and when I go into the message after I'm done nothing shows either. Thanks, Chon Sounds to me like you imported these Contacts. Provide all the details on how you created them. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Chon Nguyen" <nospam@nothanks.org> wrote in message news:#6QbvJhzDHA.4064@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > When I open the select names dialog box and add a name, it simply puts a ; > or a , in where the address should be and when I go into the message a...

Custom Entity
I have created a custom entity called Projects. The Account entity is a parent to this custom Project entity. 2 questions... 1) If a create a new Project from within an Account Record, that project is related to the Account. However, If I create a new Project from the Project view (click on Projects in Nav Pane, click "New Project) then the project is not associated with any Account and I seem to have no way to create the association. What am I missing? 2) I want the Project entity to display the Parent Account Name, but can't seem to pull this off. I tried mapping the Acc...

Outlook 2002 not recieving new Exchange mail until I click on program.
Hello! Outlook 2002 v10.6515.6626 SP 3 on Windows XP Pro SP1. I can sit with no programs running except for Outlook and watch the screen do nothing. If I click somplace on Outlook, such as a folder or any message EXCEPT the one in the preview pane, Outlook will suddently recieve all the email that I have been sent since the last time I clicked on the program. This could be five minutes or 30 minutes... I do not recieve any mail until I actually click on Outlook. I'm connecting to an Exchange server on our LAN and I'm always connected. Can someone suggest why this may be happening? I...

Display Missing Data Labels as N/A on a Chart
I am displaying values as the data labels in a chart but missing values are displayed as 0's. Is there a way to display them as N/A instead? ...

Display Recent
Excel is not showing any files in the Recent Document window. I followed the help directions Office Button > Excel Options > Advanced > Display and read that I need to set the number of recent documents I want to save AND to add my document using the selection Office Button > PIN. The problem is the Recent Document request for count is grey and un-selectable. Also the pin option does not appear where is said to be. You have got the navigation right... Office Button > Excel Options > Advanced > Display -> Show this number of recent documents.. You get the PI...