MY Tasks page not in sync with project server database

Hi,

We are using Project server 2007 with Sp2

Project web access started behaving abnormally.. all the tasks which are
closed some time in 2009 and early 2010 are suddenly marked as not done in
project web access,  "My Tasks" Page of  many users. We verified status of
these tasks in the Project plan and database, but they are reflecting actual
values.  It looks like there is some issue with the sycronization part.

Could anyone help us with some information on this issue.

--
Ramesh

Calendar and Tasks
Morning All, Is it possible to have the tasks show up on the calendar? Scott V No. Only beside it. you can drag a task to the calendar if you need to assign a time to it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/ "Scott Viney" <scott@kar...

MS Project 2003 File Size Growing
I have multiple projects with individual project files all linked to a common resource pool that has 750 different resources. I have used this setup for the past 2 years and haven't had any problems. However, last week I noticed that the files were taking longer and longer to open. I checked the properties and noticed that the file sizes ranged between 65,000KB - 89,000KB. I delinked the individual schedules from the resource pool and recreated it. The original file size for this resource pool was 2,500KB. As soon as I linked it to project schedule the file size grew to...

Remove page breaks
Hi, How can i remove page breaks Thanks Hi Mohamed click on where the page break is and choose insert / remove page break or switch to page break preview and drag the page breaks to where you want them Cheers JulieD "Mohamed" <Mohamed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4DCC63E-8688-4068-A2EB-0CF8557E4ECF@microsoft.com... > Hi, > How can i remove page breaks > > Thanks ...

Outlook Task Failure
Hi Whenever I try to assign a task in Outlook 2002 I get an error message: "Could not complete the operation. One or more parameters are not valid" Does anyone know how to get around this? Thanks ...... Craig *** Problem Description *** Action (A): When trying to save a task item there is an error. Result (R): Could not complete the operation, one or more parameters are not valid Cause (C): Corruption to the tasks folder. <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><...

Concatenate Tasks With Summary Tasks in Reports
I think I have found in other posts but I want to ask directly just in case someone else has other info... Can MSP concatenate each task in a report with its summary tasks? Without this, I don't know what part of the project each task pertains to. (Example, does "Buy space" pertain to the April or May set of tasks?) If I add a breadcrumb to each task in the entry view, not only is this time consuming but I also can't read the entry view as well as before. This limitation severly cuts down on the usefulness of the reports for me. In article <FFB3AE7E-881E...

"Fit to page" printing with Visio Viewer?
We use Visio Pro 2003 to draw prints for our cable harnesses, and I have installed the free viewer on all the shop floor machines. However, if they ever try printing anything, the drawing never fills the page like the original does; short of wasting 200 dollars on all the users that never need to edit a drawing, how can this be fixed? Even Acrobat Reader has "fit to page" available... it's not that hard. Thanks in advance. Same problem here. Not only it can't fit to print, but the fonts are unreadable, looks like print by dot matrix, anyone help? "saltydogmn@gmail.c...

Moving more than one page in Publisher.
How do I move more than a single book page in Publisher? I can move one page but I can't seem to figure out how to move more than one page. ...

HOWTO CPU intensive task without make GUI not responding?
How to make a CPU intensive task without make GUI not responding? For example, i want to show the user a progress animation during the intensive task, but this animation is blocked until the task has finished... Thanks On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 16:28:59 GMT, "michele" <mandelbort@oggiweb.com> wrote: >How to make a CPU intensive task without make GUI not responding? >For example, i want to show the user a progress animation during the >intensive task, >but this animation is blocked until the task has finished... >Thanks > Run the task in a low priority thread. ...

CRM Task question
Hi, I have a question regarding CRM task and Outlook Task on CRM v1.2, here is the scenario: "User A uses "CRM Task" on Outlook Sales Client to create a task and assign to User B User B updates the task on Outlook only and reply (or assign) back to User A Will the updated task (from the Outlook side) be the same updated task on the CRM if we don't use Online or Offline feature?" Because what happen is my user (user A) showed me an error message stating that there is an error synchronized task (from Outlook) to CRM task. She didn't use synch...

Syncing contacts with BlackBerry

MS Project Calendar in Excel?
When I'm entering dates in Project, there is a drop down menu that brings up a Calendar box. Is there anyway that I can have the same thing in Project? Is there some kind of plug-in available? Thanks, -Kevin. Hi Kevin Microsoft has one here: http://www.microsoft.com/exceldev/articles/CalExcel.htm and Orlando has one here. http://cpap.com.br/orlando/#Calendar Try also a Google search for "excel calendar control": http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=excel+calendar+control -- HTH. Best wishes Harald Excel MVP Followup to newsgroup only pleas...

Sharing Tasks in the 2007 versions of Project and Outlook
Hi, I would like to export and work on my Project 07 tasks in Outlook 07. I am aware of how I can export them but this does not keep the link with Project. Could anyone tell me if there is a way of doing this in Microsoft or if there is an add-in I could purchase. Thanks Caz This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00D7_01CAB3DB.7FC83F40 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Caz, Welcome to this Microsoft Project newsgroup :-) You might like to see Companion Products an...

Graylisted mails is lost on SBS 2003 server
Hi We have serveral mails on our SBS 2003 server which never reaches ther recipient. I have turned on maximum logging on the MSExchangeTransport. This has revealed that almost all the mails which is never sent is to host with graylisting. Normally thr first respnse is this: This is an SMTP protocol warning log for virtual server ID 1, connection #33. The remote host "xxxxxxxxxx2", responded to the SMTP command "rcpt" with "450 4.7.1 xxx@xxxx: Recipient address rejected: Greylisted for 300 seconds ". The full command sent was "RCPT TO:xx@xxxxx.xxx NOT...

printing asp pages
i have an asp page. a record is made from a stored procedure on SQL 2005. I can print out 1 record then, with an rs navigation button, click to get the next record. Each record fits on a4 (or legal) sheet. I can then print that. But, how do I print all records insead of manually doing them, is there a way? Thanks in advance Asked/Answered in IE forum: http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/InternetExplorer/thread/242f62a4-1c84-40fe-bda4-260d1063c140 p45542004 wrote: > i have an asp page. a record is made from a stored procedure on SQL 2005. > I ca...

My Project Templates Not Showing
Hi, This was posted this in m.p.vstudio.general but didn't get a response. It needs to work or a lot of effort might be wasted. I created a project template. When I go to File/New/Project or File/Add/New Project the template doesn't show. An added item template shows and works correctly. For backup purposes, the my template directories are in the same directory as the project directory, not the default. In both casesVS placed the template ..zip files both in my directory and the ...\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\My Exported Templates directory. My similarly confi...

Task Scheduler error
A long time ago I scheduled a task to load up a certain utility at 7 am. However, I've just realized it never gets loaded. I went into Task Scheduler to see what's going on, and as it opened I get this error: "An error has occured for task Reminders - owner. Error message: the specified account name is not valid" I'm looking at my task and I see that "When running a task, use the following user account" is set to "RICK \owner". I'm not sure how to check if that's a valid account name. I don't log on to my computer wi...

In publisher when I send 1 page by email do only some hyperlinks #3
I have created a one page document, with about 30 hyperlinks to web pages, when I send it by email why do only some of the hyperlinks work, even though they all work when previewed as a web page. -- dave ...

Printer Friendly Email: Page Breaks
How do I insert a page break into the text of an email in Outlook Express 5? Any other tips on where to go to learn how to format email text using html? Thanks. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000 & 2002 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpre...

iphone Outlike sync
I am thinking of purchasing a new i phone . But it is big deal for me for my calender and in outlook to sync with my PDA phone. I currently have a palm 750 in which it is windows based. I have recieved different answers for this question. Some say it will do it and others say it will not. So do youy know? Thank You Ask in an Apple iPhone or iTunes forum on the Apple site - it is a = function of the phone, not Outlook. --=20 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After furious head scratching, Virgil asked: | I am thinking of purchasi...

Updating tasks with VBA script
I've built a scheduling tool which uses Access to create the tasks. Once the tasks are generated, they're sent to Outlook. My problem is the tasks are grouped in categories and if a due date is changed it needs to move all the following tasks by x number of days. (My keyfield ie- 57-41, then 57-42, etc. is stored in the contacts field) I had planned to first pull the data back to Access to see what dates changed. Off of that data, I'd delete the following tasks and reinsert them with the modified dates. I would prefer to do this in Outlook but do not know the Outlook object mod...

task pane correction
To make the task pane go away I went under Help - Microsoft Excel Help- See Also - then clicked on - Online Content Settings and unchecked- Show Template help automatically when available. -- Diane @ SPSCA ...

Not all accounts show up in MSN after sync from Money 2005
All, I'm evaluating Money 2005 and like some of the new features. I've set it up so that I can access my accounts on MSN Money, however, not all accounts are showing up online. Specifically my cash accounts cannot be seen. Has anybody else seen this? Is that a limitation of the evaluation version? Thanks for all your help, Heiko. ...

put calendar on two pages in publisher- calendar is 2 pages wide
When using publisher, I want to make a calendar that spreads across both pages. the templates only seem to allow me to put a calendar on one page. Is there a way to do this? thanks, Nancy J Are you creating a booklet? How are your pages setup? What size is your stock? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "nancyj" <nancyj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8F025D58-D86E-4CAA-BEAD-BB878FE6A40A@microsoft.com... > When using publisher, I want to make a calendar that spreads across both >...

Trapping the close message when sent from the task bar button
Hi, I am using a application that uses a Tray Icon. I need to make it behave like MSN Messenger. I am almost there and one of my remaining problem is that I can't see how to trap the "close application" message that is sent when the user right clicks on the task bar and chooses "Close", I need to hide my window in the case and I only want to be able to close my application by right clicking on the tray icon and choose "Exit" Thanks a lot! Simon ...

Workflow generated task and changed owner
We are using a workflow to inform administration staff about a new generated order. That works fine and the task will be generated for the right CRM user. But, if we change the owner of that related order also the task previously generated by the workflow will be re-assigned to that nre owner. With CRM 3.0 it was working fine (left the task unchanged). With CRM 4.0 the task owner will be changed unexpected. The first thougt which comes to me is that it might have something to do with "Type of behaviour". Open the task entity and double click on N:1 relationship name Acco...