MS SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services Add-n for MS Sharepoint CUub

 I am trying to get SQL Reporting Services installed in the MOSS 2007 test
environment (SP2).   After my servers and Farm are set up and running, I
install MS SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services Add-in for MS Sharepoint
Technologies.  When I try to build a cube (which worked before I installed
the add-in), my cube build services breaks with an ActiveX Component Can't
Create error

I've searched the internet high and low for a workaround, but the only one I
find that works is removing the Add-in.   Not a good choice as we want this
running to mirror our production.  I seem to be taking all the right steps,
but this one has got me stuck.  Any ideas?

DOTS

How can i disable BCC from the server level
I need to disable the ability to send BCC mail. Is there a way to do this at the server level. If not is how do i disable it on the client side. Your help is greatly apprciated. Thanks On Fri, 3 Feb 2006 03:44:09 -0800, "Andy Exchange admin" <Andy Exchange admin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I need to disable the ability to send BCC mail. Is there a way to do this at >the server level. If not is how do i disable it on the client side. Your >help is greatly apprciated. Thanks Not really possible. ...

Query SQL Syntax
I have 2 queries that I am building another query off of. I have on query with the name of project contacts in it. I have another query with all the associated contact info in it. I made a cutom colum in the query and used this syntax. DPM Phone:(Select [Business Phone] FROM [Contacts Extended] Where [Contacts Extended]![Contact Name]=[Target_Stores_MRRS_Extended]![DPM]) This is not working. Can anyone help or point me to a good resource for how to use the syntax correctly. Thanks, On Thu, 27 May 2010 16:15:01 -0700, Rob Hamlin <RobHamlin@discussions.microsoft.com>...

HQ Reports should allow multiply coloms by store or date
Reports should allow for a data sheet view. I would like to see a report with all items down the left side of my report. Colom headings for total item instock and a quantity in stock at each location. Would be nice to see this for all kinds of reports, Sales by dollar amount, Sales by item, ect. Basicly a spread sheet report that the detail can be seen side beside. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not...

MS Outlook 2007

Item usage report
Hello, I think it's very easy question; If we go to any item and click History we will sales for this item for monthes. Can I print this information? And may be there is a report for all items for sales by month? Thank you Vitali Go to Reports >Sales>analysis>SOP Inventory Sales Reports >-----Original Message----- >Hello, > >I think it's very easy question; > >If we go to any item and click History we will sales for this item for >monthes. >Can I print this information? >And may be there is a report for all items for sales by month? > &g...

MS Office 97 to MS Office 2007

name of all reports
I am using access 97 and how do I get all the names of report by macro or vb code? Thanks. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/200802/1 Here you go: SELECT MSysObjects.Name FROM MSysObjects WHERE MSysObjects.Type = -32764 ORDER BY MSysObjects.Name; As you found, you can't use the AllReports collection in Access 97. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot org. "hakeem777 vi...

How do I do word count in MS Publisher?

Problem- add-in Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection & Publis
I have a problem with Outlook 2007 and the add-in Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection and Publishing. This add-in worked when I first installed Outlook 2007 when installing Office 2007 Enterprise. The add-in created a sub-folder in my Inbox named Data Collection Replies and worked well until about 6 weeks ago. Now I can’t get the add-in to work at all even though it appears in the list of COM.adds in Outlook 2007. More perplexing is the error message I now receive EVERY time I click on any email message to read it. The message is titled ‘Custom UI Runtime Error in...

how to join dynamic SQL results with another query
Hi Everybody, I'm using dynamic SQL to execute a pivot query for a sales report since the column names will change by month. The very last statement is "EXECUTE sp_executesql @query", where @query is my pivot query string. How do I join these results with another query so as to get one resulting dataset? For example, here's my "other query" results: SELECT 1 AS [CustId], 'ABC Corp.' AS [CustName] UNION ALL SELECT 2 AS [CustId], 'Microsoft' And here's my pivot query results: SELECT 1 AS [CustNum], 35.99 AS [Jan_Sales], 104.5...

Client/server service pack upgrades
We are looking to install a number of CRM upgrades and hotfixes this weekend. For several of them (for example, the Sales for Outlook Feature Pack), there is a server installation, and a client installation. We have many remote users, and it could be two-three weeks before we get the client installation out to these users. Will we have any issues if we go ahead and install the Server installations without the Client installations? Thank you, Paul McBride I dont think so. the server patches are for windows xp sp2 etc. the outlook features are client only -- John O'Donnell Microsoft ...

MS Exange connection

Worker's Comp Report Doesn't need a page header between wc codes
V9 has added a page header between Worker's Comp Codes. We have 3 page headers on page 4 for example...another increase in report length. I just noticed the Days Worked column is the one that always has zero's. I wrote in a previous "suggestion" that it was Hours Worked. We could lose the Days Worked columnand have room on one line again for a person instead of ID and name on one line and data on the line below it. This make it very difficult to work with. Thank you very much. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the ...

MS Money 2005 Basics

MS CRM Certification question

VS 2K5 Pro Lockup on Add Event
Hi, I am having some problems under Visual Studio 2005 (Pro) when adding an event, mainly the IDE is freezing to a rock and jumping to 100% processor for upto 3 or 4 minutes as the add box pops up. Very irritating indeed, but I can find no other mentions of it on Google. Could anyone with other experiences like this lend some advise? -- - Mark Randall http://www.temporal-solutions.co.uk "We're Systems and Networks..." "It's our job to know..." ...

RPC over HTTPS
I was told by MS before getting Exchange2k3 that I would be able to run Outlook 2003 remotely over https via RPC. After installation it looks like I need both a front end and back end server to make this happen. Is this the case? Am I stuck with OWA? I can find no system reqs for RPC over Http besides what is in the installation notes. Thanks, Rob You dont need two servers, here is a link that explains how to do it with a single server: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;833401 -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org &...

MS Access

Starting MS Outlook on startup
How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? >-----Original Message----- >How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? > > >. > All you need to do is move the Outlook program icon to the startup group in XP. >-----Original Message----- >How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? > > >. >Double click My Computer, go into the C:\Documents and Settings\User\Start Menu\Programs\Startup Place an Outlook shortcut into this folder and it will automatically startup when...

Access 2003 Report won't attach to an email message.
I have placed the following code behind a command button. DoCmd.SendObject acReport, "rptPO_EmailViewOnly", "HTML(*.html)", Forms!frmMain!sfrmPOMultiTAB!frmPOHeaderViewer!SupplierEmailAddress, "", "", "Purchase Order", "", True, "" The problem is once the email message is generated the report attachment is not added to the message. To try and fix the problem, I installed Office 2003 SP3. After that, the attachment worked but is not able to be opened, I get an error message "The operation failed due to network or ...

Restarting MS Money with a "correction" switch
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C3DDDC.D92AA4A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I currently use version 10 - 2002 Deluxe, and I need to startup MS Money = with a correction switch that I hope will correct some problems that I = have been having, but I can't seem to locate the post that talks about doing = this. Is it "msmoney.exe /s"? --=20 Russell (if replying, replace nospam with rpottharst) ------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C3DDDC.D92AA4A0 Content-Type: text/html; c...