Modify default MS Project Server 2007 Status Report

I would like to modify the default Status Report sections (Major
Accomplishments, Objectives for the Next Period, Hot Issues) in Project
Server 2007 to match those of my organization and to be applied to ALL
published projects.  This would eliminate the need to incorporate these
changes for every new project.  Is this possible?  Are instructions available
for doing this?

Captain Kirk --

No, there is no default way to edit the default Status Report template.
Sorry.

--
Dale A. Howard [MVP]
VP of Educational Services

"Captain Kirk" <Captain Kirk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I would like to modify the default Status Report sections (Major
> Accomplishments, Objectives for the Next Period, Hot Issues) in Project
> Server 2007 to match those of my organization and to be applied to ALL
> published projects.  This would eliminate the need to incorporate these
> changes for every new project.  Is this possible?  Are instructions
> available
> for doing this?

0
Dale

Problem to modify the size of PlotArea
Hello, I am trying to modify a chart so that it prints in a 20cm x 17,5cm frame. I do understand that this is governed by the plotarea.insideheight and plotarea.insidewidth properties. I also do understant that these properties are read-only. So far my code is the following: With ActiveChart .SizeWithWindow = False .PageSetup.ChartSize = xlScreenSize .PlotArea.Width = 567 .PlotArea.Height = 496 Do While .PlotArea.InsideWidth < 567 .PlotArea.Width = .Pl...

Install on exchange server
Hello, Does anyone know if there are any known issues about installing MS CRM 4.0 on the exchange server? Till now I haven't found anything about this. Thanks in advance! Hi There is no problem to install MSCRM 4.0 on a SBS 2003 which is domain controler, exchange server and sql server. Then on a exchange server only, it should have any problem. "Hans Santens" <HansSantens@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de news:17CE4F8C-4490-429B-86BC-733932F4B966@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > Does anyone know if there are any known issues about ins...

EXE change in data modified
Hi Guys Have a question regarding GP. What can cause a change in the "modified date" to the dynamics.exe file? In theory, something would need to change the file. My best guess would be a service pack would change the date. -- www.fmtconsultants.com "cruesta@gmail.com" wrote: > Hi Guys > > Have a question regarding GP. What can cause a change in the "modified > date" to the dynamics.exe file? > > For GP 9.0 SP 1 the Dynamics.exe modified date is 5/16/2006 which looks to be the date the Service Pack was created (as opposed to the da...

Exchange 5.5 server shutdown
We shut down the last Exchange 5.5 server in our organization. Now in our exchange 2003 server we are getting the below event viewer errors. I have verified that we have no ADC entries that are running, and I have deleted the Connector that was referencing the *0105 server mentioned. This error is occuring between 12am and 6am. I have looked at Q288828 and Q821828 for information but I have not found what I need. Any thoughts, I suspect Im missing something that is referencing back to the old 0105 server but Im not seeing what is doing it. Source: MSADC Category: LDAP Operations Event...

Master Slide defaults
Is it possible to create a master slide without having a text or bullet placeholder and have that master be the default when inserting a new slide? I've created a new slide template with only a title placeholder on the slide master; however, every time I try to insert a new slide, the slide comes in with a text box that is not present on the master slide. Though there are multiple masters slides in the template, the default master desired when inserting new slides is the layout that contains only the title placeholder. Shyam Pillai has a "default layout" ad...

Modifier Error
Whenever we try to go to modifier it gets the following error. The Modifier is currently unavailable because another user is editing resources in the Forms Dictionary. The Server has already been rebooted but we are still coming up with the same error. Thanks, Hi make sure that you are not sharing the Forms Dictionary with another users. Thanks BS "Jess M." <JessM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C56C6878-9410-4CF5-95DE-DCA0AC50EA55@microsoft.com... > Whenever we try to go to modifier it gets the following error. > > The Modifier is current...

modified timeline graph
I have a table of dates and events (and "phase"), and I want to make a timeline graph: 1-d horizontal line, no (visible) y-axis. I want the distance between the events to be spaced based on the date, and the event names to be shown at each point. The dates should be shown too, either for each event or just based on auto-scaling of the x-axis (e.g. major unit = 3 months). Here's the hard part. The events happen in different "phases", and I want to show the phases graphically somehow. I was thinking this component of the graph would be a bar chart, and I could someho...

VSTO and MS CRM
Does anyone have any good tutorials for getting started with Word and CRM integration? In particular, I haven't been able to find anything on how to pass information between the two - there's a lot of information on customization of both VSTO and CRM independently, but not a lot in the way of customizing the two to play nice with each other. I'm mainly looking for web references where possible. I have not seen anything specifically talking about integration between word and and crm using vsto. what scenario are you think about building? ============================== John O&...

Exchange 2007 DST
Do i need to install any patches on my Exchange server if i am running Exchange 2007? the OS is windows 2003 sp1 standard. Also if my clients are running Outlook 2003 what patch do i need to install on the clients machine? thanks The OS will need the Feb. 2007 Cumulative Time Zone Update (931836). Exchange Server 2007 does not need a CDO patch like previous versions of Exchange do. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "skip" <skip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in me...

Server between Admin Groups
Can you move servers between Exchange 2003 Administrative Groups? Thanks If it is on mixed mode you cannot move mailboxes between servers on different administratives groups. You will need to raise to native mode >-----Original Message----- >Can you move servers between Exchange 2003 Administrative Groups? > >Thanks > > >. > If it is on mixed mode you cannot move mailboxes between servers on different administratives groups. You will need to raise to native mode >-----Original Message----- >Can you move servers between Exchange 2003 Administrative Group...

Modify name displayed in GAL
Hi all! Is there any way to change the manner in wich user are displayed in GAL? I've been aked to set DislayName to "First Last", but leave "Last First" in GAL - is there any way to do this? Thanx -- R.V. ...

CWnd Caret status
Is there a way to determine if the caret is hidden or showing in a window? Thanks, Neil You can use ShowCursor() to show or hide the cursor. If you get a handle to the cursor you can also use: CURSORINFO To get some information about the cursor. You fill in the structure using: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/winui/winui/windowsuserinterface/resources/cursors/cursorreference/cursorfunctions/getcursorinfo.asp One of the flags in the CURSORINFO structure has whether or not it is hidden. http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/...

Changing default Drafts folder
My default email account is IMAP and it has a Drafts folder. Is there a way to get Outlook 2007 to autosave to the drafts folder in my IMAP account rather than the drafts folder in the pst file? Thanks ...

modify online services
My bank recently upgraded their online services to include Direct Statements. Previously I had set up to receive Web statements. Money 2004 Omline services Manager does not give me the option to "modify services" only to "change financial institutions." Any ideas on how I can modify online banking services so I can use background banking to get Direct statements? This is how it works in M03: From account list -> Click manage online services -> click Setup online services, then select the financial institution from the list (assuming the list is updated wi...

Running Average Excel 2007
I have a worksheet tracking data over time. I input new information each week. I need to calculate the average each week for the information in several columns. After 13 weeks I will have 13 rows of data, with the average for each column. I do this by quarter to eventually have the average over 52 weeks. I need to have the average recalculated each week. What I have been doing is entering my sum as B4:B16/X, where X changes each week as I input the data. Is there a formula I can use that will update the average each week when I input new data? Could it be: =AVERAGE(B:B) ?...

Using SQL Server on Windows 2003 for CRM repository produces NTBackup Error
When I got started with CRM I had already completely converted to Windows 2003, Outlook 2003, and Office 2003. In an effort to still try to get a limited benefit from CRM I built another junk application server from spare parts, and I was able to find an old Windows Server 2000 180 day trial. Since the Application server had limited memory, disk, and was only a 300Mhz P III, I decided it would be best to direct the data to SQL server on one of my Windows 2003 servers. Now when the NT Backup runs on the Windows 2003 server with the CRM data I get an error message that the backup shadow copy ca...

GP7.5SP6
We're in the process of upgrading from GP7.5 SP4 to SP6. We are on MSSQL Server 7.0. My supervisor has already implemented the hot fix as describe in MBS (that's a script to update some indexes on the server if someone is using GP7.5 manufacturing on MSSQL7). When I try to import modified forms and reports I've received some errors. For instances some references on the VBA to the GUI forms (i.e. text boxes, buttons) become missing. And on the reports I've been told it couldn't find the table MOP_MO_Variance_DC_Detail_Report_Temp and MOP-Sched_Interface_Report_Before....

MS Outlook 97
Since I recently reinstalled MS Office, I can't load MS Outlook. Each time I try, I get the message 'The program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down'. The details are 'OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module <unknown> Some generic advice: - have you installed all the Office 97 service packs? - have you created a fresh profile here: Control Panel > Mail applet Do you have any more detail on the error message? "Jeff Stirling" <jstirlin@bigpond.com> wrote in message news:0bf301c366ea$e2af8540$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Si...

Should Exchange server installed in the same domain controller server
Currently exchange server was installed the same File/printer server. But user access e-mail through Web Outlook Access is very slow when open/send e-mail message. Will this help improving the connection speed of openning/send message through out OWA if we installed the exchanger server in new server? Please help.... Thanks. It may. It depends on where the "slowness" is coming from. Generally, it's a good idea to put Exchange on a separate server if you can afford the hardware and licenses. It helps greatly if you separate Domain Controller function from Exchange function. R...

Search / Modify / Delete . . .
In �sheet1� I have a database with theses headers �Name, Phone, Address and below are the records rows 2-150. In �sheet2� I have the data entr� form (not VBA) its on the sheet, that has a macro that writes t �Sheet1� (for storage). How can implement a search for a record and return the result t �sheet2�, with the ability to modify or delete from the databas (�sheet1�). Thanking you in advance -- Fabl ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Fable's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=218 View this thread: http://www.ex...

Why i keep on getting same message from mail server?
I'm using Microsoft Outlook, and have been getting message from server. However, i have been keep on getting same message whenever i re-start the p.c... is there any solulation on this matter? Hi Hide, your Outlook version is? Have a look on this sites: "Duplicate e-mail messages are downloaded from a POP3 e-mail server account in Outlook 2003" http://support.microsoft.com/kb/885870/en-us "Why does my Outlook keep receiving duplicate messages?" http://www.comentum.com/outlook-issues.html Maybe it helps. -- Oliver Vukovics Share your Outlook PST files without Ex...

MS Office 2007 trial
I downloaded a MS Office 2007 trial, but it says that it expired in 2002. I may need to buy MS Excel for one spreadsheet, so the trial was an ideal way to test that theory. However, it refuses to run because it thinks that it expired on 31st Dec 2002 (five years earlier than the 2007 date of the software!) I've put the screenshots at http://steve-parker.org/urandom/comment.php?title=Microsoft+Office+2007+trial+-+expires+2002&art=844 "steveparker" <steveparker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4C9E4C54-4DDB-410B-8B19-58333575EB9D@micr...

Redirect https to http Exchange 2007
Hello I am following http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555053 I can redirect the /OWA vdir but the redirect to SSL isnt working, any ideas. I got this working on Exchnage 2003 but cant get it working for 2007. Thanks "skip" <skip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B235CCE5-28A5-45EF-B419-62D1A632E701@microsoft.com... > Hello > > I am following http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555053 I can redirect the > /OWA vdir but the redirect to SSL isnt working, any ideas. I got this > working > on Exchnage 2003 but cant get it working for 2007. > &...

Controlling word shape default settings in Word 2007
Each time I insert a text box or a word shape or similar object, I end up manually resetting its properties to "1/4' border" or "no border" and its fill from "white" to "light yellow" or something. I have probably done this a thousand times. Where, oh where, are the settings for these things so I can fix them ONCE in my normal.dotx template and hopefully be done with all that repetitive fiddling? I go thru this same thing with default table/paragraph border settings, too. Format the AutoShape as desired, then right-click and choose Set...

Monthly Reports Don't Load
When I try to get a monthly report or a report of spending by category, the screen just says "loading" but never produces the report even after a very long time. I'm using MoneyPlus Deluxe, but I had the very same problem with Money 2007. In microsoft.public.money, Davered wrote: >When I try to get a monthly report or a report of spending by category, the >screen just says "loading" but never produces the report even after a very >long time. I'm using MoneyPlus Deluxe, but I had the very same problem with >Money 2007. You might consider File-&...