Last login date by a work resource

Hi,
Can some please help me to get to know the latest date when a work resource
logged in project server 2007?

GP --

In PWA, click Server Settings - Manage Users.  Look in the Last Connect
column to see the date each user logged into the Project Server 2007 system.
Beyond this, you can also export this data to Excel for further analysis by
clicking Actions - Export to Excel.  Hope this helps.

--
Dale A. Howard [MVP]
VP of Educational Services

"GP" <GP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> Can some please help me to get to know the latest date when a work
> resource
> logged in project server 2007?

0
Dale

Find the last, 2nd last and 3rd last data in a column
I have data listed in several colums and need to create a formula to detail the last (most recent) 2nd last and 3rd last piece of data in the column. I have used the following formula to display the last but cant edit this or create another formula to get the 2nd and 3rd last pieces of data. =LOOKUP(2,1/(A:A<>0),A:A) Thanks in advance Jamie If there are no empty cells in the range: last cell: =INDEX(A:A,COUNTA(A:A)) penultimate: =INDEX(A:A,COUNTA(A:A)-1) semi-penultimate: =INDEX(A:A,COUNTA(A:A)-2) best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme r...

how to work with food products that have best befor dates
How to controll end of validity time for produt? How to handle parties of received produkts an validity date for party? I don't found parties in RMS If by "parties" you are referring to lots, I don't think RMS supports this, where you can assign item to a lot, then the expiration date to that lot....I don't think you have much of an option, unless you want to consider manually setting on and off the "block sales of this item" flag (not very practical).... "Martins" wrote: > How to controll end of validity time for produt? > How to handle...

save by & date, time
sir, can or not we get this info (history) using excel/VBA if can, how? tq Try this small macro: Sub dural() s = ThisWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties("last save time") MsgBox s End Sub -- Gary''s Student - gsnu201001 "nordiyu" wrote: > sir, > can or not we get this info (history) using excel/VBA > if can, how? > > tq ...

How can I display worksheet summary page ie title/size/last updat.
I'm running MSExcel 2003. I am often working with large workbooks with mutiple worksheets. It would be v helpful if I could see/sort and print off a summary that shows worksheet properties similar to Explorer eg: workbook :xxxx ---------------- worksheet last update size names 1/2/04 64k companies: 5/2/03 893k etc... any ideas? Jon I wrote this sometime ago and it works as a workbook_open event (Needs to be placed in the ThisWorkbook code module). It could be adapted to work otherwise though. It adds a sheet and lists all the built-in and c...

Multi-select listbox question
I have a multi-select listbox and wish to obtain data from the last clicked record in the listbox (you'll notice that if you make multiple selections then only the last-clicked record has a dotted line around it). What, if any, listbox property identifies this record as last-clicked? Thanks Dave -- Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com ...

Customize link not working in Reports
Money 2002: Version 10.0 When I open a report (any report) and then choose the Customize... link on the left side, I do not get the Customize Dialog box that I used to see. Money is basically unusable until I hit the ESC (Escape) key. Any ideas? If you are using Money 2005, go into Tools/Reports and see whether you are using Essential or Advanced Reports. My guess is that you need to switch from Essential to Advanced. This is new in Money 2005. "LongTime User" wrote: > Money 2002: Version 10.0 > > When I open a report (any report) and then choose the Customize....

Question about transaction dates.
Hello, i dont know if this happen just here in Mexico; our credit cards use a cut date and a limit date (to pay); so altough we have the original transaction date, we don't pay that date (we pay some days later based in the cut and the limit date) I can not see in money in the credit accounts, any parameter about cut and limt date. I know that i can set the correct date, but is better to have the original transaction dates. Also here is very comun to buy any article and to pay it in 6 or 12 months without interest; in this case i use the recurring option, and i can delay the transaction...

How long will my capital last
Hi If I had a capital sum of say �100,000 and I was taking an annua income of 5% and I was getting 3.5% interest annually - Can you help m demonstrate how long my capital last? Thank you Dust -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Dusty, =3DNPER(3.5%,-5000,100000,0) If, by 5%, you mean 5% of the original investment (=A35.000 each year), = your money will last for approximately 35 years at 3.5% interest. See Excel Help for more info on NPER(). Regards, Anders Silven "Durhamr" <Durhamr.yajun@excelforum-nospam.com> skrev i meddelandet = news:Durhamr.yajun@excelf...

Rule working but gone

why is my last digit converted to zero?
I'm using Excel 2003 and when I enter a 16-digit number or cut and paste a 16-digit number, the last digit is converted to zero. This does not happen with 15 digits or fewer. Excel's numeric precision is 15 decimal digits. If you need to calculate with the number, you probably won't miss anything. If the number is a key, such as a creditcard number, add an apostroph (single quote, " `") before it; it will not show, but it will cause the number to be treated as text. Another way is to format the cell as text before entering the number -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten ...

Need help in searching last occurrence of string in text file
Hi , I am not good in file handling in excel macro..i need some help from u. I have one huge text file and i want to search last occurrence of string in that file and then cut the data after that searched line till end of file and paste it into a new text file. Any help appreciated. thanks in advance. How huge is "huge" (in Megs)? -- Rick (MVP - Excel) <sameer2211@gmail.com> wrote in message news:8cb08938-cf0e-4925-95bb-725f72df9f8d@25g2000prz.googlegroups.com... > Hi , > > I am not good in file handling in excel macro..i need some help from > u. > I hav...

2 Que's regarding dates (matching and subtracting) #2
Thanks for the help! Okay, I got que. #1 all figured out! #2 however, is still a little sticky. This is exactly what I'm trying to accomplish: The end-user enters a date in cell a2, validated to format DD/MM/YYYY. I want to look up that date and match it to a corresponding "table" on sheet3. On Sheet3, currently, I have the date, in M (September) format, in column B, and a value (%) in column C. Essentially, I want to input date ranges in this "table", so for column B2, it would be September 16th, 2004, to October 15th 2004 (instead of just September), but I do...

Export removes dates?
This is something that's been bugging me for a while. When exporting messages from Outlook to a csv or xls message dates are not included. Is there any way around this? B LOL, after browsing past posts regarding this issue I'm not expecting a response. It would appear exporting message date fields is impossible. B "Battleax" <unavailable@thistime.net> wrote in message news:ddSdnTIvH_7M2Z3d4p2dnA@magma.ca... > This is something that's been bugging me for a while. When exporting > messages from Outlook to a csv or xls message dates are not included. > I...

Command Buttons Dont Work In Dialog Box If Placed Infront Of A Picture Or Drawing Box
Now This Ones Got Me Quite Stumped! I have quite a large spreadsheet with approximately 100 sheets, al performing diferent actions. As a result, to make navigation easier I have created a simple men system using a dialog box. However the dialog box (with its defaul greyish colour) does not look very good. So I thought of placing som blocks of colour behind the control buttons. This way I was able t categorise groups of the control buttons into nice looking coloure blocks. The problem I have is that even though the dialog box looks ver pleasing and proffesional, having the cloured blocks be...

Last logged on by
Hello! Using exchange 2003. When I look under Adminstrative groups -> Server -> "name" -> First storage group -> mailbox store -> mailboxes you can se all the mailboxes that you have and last logged on by. Under last logged on by I can se that one person (me) have logged on on to diffrent acconts, even if I havent don it. WHAT is this? Best regards Micke Micke: Did you use your account as the service account for anti-virus or spam? Also, IIRC, even if you view someone's Outlook Calendar, it would mark the mailbox as being logged on by you. Regards...

First and Last Problem
For some reason First and Last are giving the wrong data in a Totals query. I assume that somehow the data is not ordered correctly in the main table, but it does show correctly in the datasheet view. For example if I group the sample database below by Name and Year, First of Location should be B, unfortunately it shows up in the query as A. Name Year Stint Location Ed 1999 1 B Ed 1999 2 A Ed 2000 1 A Desired Result Name Year Stint Location Ed 1999 1 B (But shows up as A) Ed 2000 1 A Any ideas from someone who has seen thi...

WPF Resource Dictionary
Hi, In VS 2008 Right Clicking the project name in Solution Explorer/Add shows "Resource Dictionary...", in VS 2010 RC I can't find anywhere to add a Resource Dictionary. I am trying to add a custom font resource to my WPF project in a way that would allow me to use the font in future projects. What is the best way to do that in VS 2010? Thanks, invegat <invegat@ns.com> wrote in message news:kql4r5t0a6km9h4vpedevs3cli3dlt3dj6@4ax.com... > Hi, In VS 2008 Right Clicking the project name in Solution > Explorer/Add shows "Resource Dict...

change date formatting
I'm using mail merge in publisher and accessing data in access. However the data in access in showing one date format (english NZ) my regional settings are showing as (english NZ) but when the data is mailmerged into publisher it changes to a US format 10/22/05 instead of 22/10/05. I can't figure out why. If I do the same mailmerge in Office it keeps the correct format which leads me to believe its a setting in publisher but I can't seem to figure it out. HELP PLEASE!!! If you have the dates already in place in Access, changing the field to text might be the solution. Don...

illustrate how antivirus software works
I need to answer this queasion for a class and have no idea what they are taling about Draw a story board to illustrate how antivirus software works. Well, it has nothing to do with Microsoft Office, the subject of this newsgroup. And, you'll find that people are NOT going to do your homework for you. Time to learn how to research using a search engine, such as Google. "Jeff Gudgeon" <Jeff Gudgeon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7B01AF3D-188C-4373-95B0-2513AA91AAC4@microsoft.com... :I need to answer this queasion for a class and have no i...

Extract last name from Last, First
I know this has to be a common question, but I can't find the answer... Using VBA, I need to extract the last name from the format: Last, First For example: the cell contents extract to a variable the value of JONES, AMY JONES ADAMS, HARRY ADAMS Your help would really be appreciated! I don't know how you are using it, but this shows how to get it in a variable. Sub dk() Dim lName As String lName = Left(ActiveCell, InStr(ActiveCell, ",") - 1) MsgBox lName End Sub ...

Automatic Follow Up at a Later Date?
Is it possible to have Outlook send an automatic follow up at a later date? example: I currently have rules set up to send an auto-reply when sales leads are received. I need to find a way to automatically send a follow up survey 10 days after 1) the lead is received, OR 2) the auto-reply is sent. I can make the survey an .ost file. Any help would be greatly appreciated! ...

Money 2006
I have had Money2006 for over a month and during that time I have been unable to have it download my account information successfully. I have accounts with 2 different institutions, one for savings and checking and the other for investments. Only once did money properly download info from the bank. It correctly downloaded the 2 account numbers and the checking transactions. It did not download any info for the savings account other than its number. As for my investment accounts, I tried to download my accounts from an investment institution. I have 4 accounts there. After the attempted downlo...

Date and Time
How do i do this? Problems with date and time... On Duty Relived a1 b1 c1 d1 e1 "answer" 01/11 13:00 01/12 02:30 13:30 I would like to keep the date's and time's in different cells for other information. Also needs to work if the date is the same. thanks for any help... See your other post. It's best to stay with one, original thread. -- Regards, RD -------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit ! -----------...

Not Remember Last Login Account
Is there something to tell Dynamics GP 10 to not remember the last logged in account? Everytime I log into their system as SA to do some update they call and ask me what to put in the username field. If they have to type it each time surely they will remember.... ARRRRGGGGHHHH! ------=_NextPart_0001_3E1A8ED5 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Allen Have a look at my post http://blogs.msdn.com/developingfordynamicsgp/archive/2008/07/29/hybrid-clearing-the-last-user-on-a-terminal-server.aspx Otherwise wait for the next release of the Support Debugging Tool which ...

Convert Date-as-Text
Using Excel 2000 I have an Excel worksheet (.xls) that was produced by an accountant exporting data from a particular accounting package. There is a colum of dates of the m/d/yyyy format that don't sort as dates. They sort alphabetically, which is of no use. I'm looking for the VBA function that will convert text in the m/d/yyyy format to an Excel date number. Cells(n, m).formula = DateConverter(Cells(n, m).value) or some such And I will then write a loop macro to process each cell in the column/range to convert the cell contents to an Excel date of the usu...