Is anyone answering questions posted in 2010?

Hi,

Yesterday I entered two questions and have not seen them posted here or a
reply.  Also noticed that 2010 entries are not showing up...

Can someone let me know if they see this posting?

thanks

I see your two posts yesterday, but neither appeared to be 2010 questions,
and it looks like both were replied to.

Sometimes the web interface has issues displaying posts from newsgroup aggregators.
 Try this interface: http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.project/topics

- Andrew Lavinsky
Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm

> Hi,
>
> Yesterday I entered two questions and have not seen them posted here
> or a reply.  Also noticed that 2010 entries are not showing up...
>
> Can someone let me know if they see this posting?
>
> thanks

0
Andrew
1/7/2010 3:25:51 PM
[Posted via the Web interface]

"MK" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Yesterday I entered two questions and have not seen them posted here or a
> reply.  Also noticed that 2010 entries are not showing up...
>
> Can someone let me know if they see this posting?
>
> thanks
For Project 2010 and Project Server 2010 questions please leverage the
Forums:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/projectserver2010,projectprofessional2010

--
Christophe Fiessinger
Microsoft

"Andrew Lavinsky" <(Catapult Systems)> wrote in message
> I see your two posts yesterday, but neither appeared to be 2010 questions,
> and it looks like both were replied to.
>
> Sometimes the web interface has issues displaying posts from newsgroup
> aggregators. Try this interface:
> http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.project/topics
>

> - Andrew Lavinsky
> Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Yesterday I entered two questions and have not seen them posted here
>> or a reply.  Also noticed that 2010 entries are not showing up...
>>
>> Can someone let me know if they see this posting?
>>
>> thanks

0
Christophe
1/7/2010 4:39:25 PM
I just had this issue too. The "search" engine on this site is not displaying
any new updates or entries from the 2010 new year. If you go to this site and
don't enter a search, you can see all the newest entries for this new year.

Example-I entered a new post today regarding archive. If it enter "archive"
in the search I don't see it. If I go to the site and don't enter a search
word I do.

"MK" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Yesterday I entered two questions and have not seen them posted here or a
> reply.  Also noticed that 2010 entries are not showing up...
>
> Can someone let me know if they see this posting?
>
> thanks
I had the same exact thing happen to me too!! Also, the "notify me of
replies" on your posts doesn't work either.

"m2mteck" wrote:

> I just had this issue too. The "search" engine on this site is not displaying
> any new updates or entries from the 2010 new year. If you go to this site and
> don't enter a search, you can see all the newest entries for this new year.
>
> Example-I entered a new post today regarding archive. If it enter "archive"
> in the search I don't see it. If I go to the site and don't enter a search
> word I do.
>
> "MK" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Yesterday I entered two questions and have not seen them posted here or a
> > reply.  Also noticed that 2010 entries are not showing up...
> >
> > Can someone let me know if they see this posting?
> >
> > thanks

A few basic questions about Outlook (2002)
I'm unclear on a few basic points about my Outlook 2002. It came with my iPAQ 2210 Pocket Computer many years ago, long since replaced by an HTC Touch Pro 2 running under Windows Mobile 6.1 and supplemented by ActiveSync 4.5.0. 1. Must Outlook always be running for AS to work? 2. I assume it must always be running for Tasks and Appointment reminders to be displayed (because occasionally, when deliberately starting it, I get several out-of-date messages). Is there any way around that? 3. Assuming not, is the CPU and memory resource significant? Any advice would be much appreciated pleas...

SQL Server 2005 CAL question
If I have 1 HQ Server with with 2 HQ Clients, how many CALS do I need at the HQ server. Thanks in advance. Phil get a min of 5 cals Its not only the clients to think about its also any office PC that connects to SQL. "Phil V" <PhilV@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3E2F3590-032F-4B4C-9CEC-5A6A6BC7F46D@microsoft.com... > If I have 1 HQ Server with with 2 HQ Clients, how many CALS do I need at > the > HQ server. Thanks in advance. > > Phil ...

What is the key code for Microsoft Office 2010
It needs the key code. On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 14:33:02 -0700, What is the key code for Microsoft Offi <What is the key code for Microsoft Offi @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >It needs the key code. Then buy the program. It's not free. If you've bought it, the code should be on the DVD container. -- John W. Vinson [MVP] I thought Office 2010 was not going to be available for purchase for another month or so, John. A late public beta is, I think, still available for download and it IS free, but expires in October, if I recall correctly. ...

Re previous post
Im sorry, the bottom of the first page is also cut off in print preview. ...

Question about SumIF
Hello, I know this is really confusing, but...anyway.... Say for example I have 4 columns of data, the first contains, say, the name of the sales man, second column contains the name of a client and and the third column contains different projects and are mixed together, the forth contains the number of hours of the sales man spend on this particular client and in this particular project, a sales man could spend time on multiple projects and of course, a client with multiple project may be given to different salesman. Now I want to know how many hours altogether does a parituclar salesman spen...

No amounts posted to General Ledger
We just installed GP 8.0 and have been entering Invoices through Sales Order Processing. After the invoices are printed they are posted, but when I run a trial balance on an any of the accounts (A/R, Sales, Inventroy) it comes up zero. In the reports window I selected to print all accounts (unit, posting, etc.) Any suggestions? Did you post the General Ledger batch that resulted form the postings in the Sales subledger? Go to Tools | Routines | Master Posting - you will see all the unposted batches. If you change the Series to Financial, you will only see the GL batches. Yours will m...

Validation Question #2
If I make a selection from the drop down box on sheet 1. Can that information appear in a cell on sheet 2, within the same workbook. Hi you could use a cell reference such as ='sheet1'!A1 on your second sheet -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Jim" <Jim@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:ADB336B2-8BE7-4BA1-AA73-0E1F95A04024@microsoft.com... > If I make a selection from the drop down box on sheet 1. Can that > information appear in a cell on sheet 2, within the same workbook. ...

anyone knows
presently I am using Excel 2000. For file open I use ^O or open fro file menu, a box appeared from where I can select file for open. Lef side of this box some shortcuts are there to reach a specific locatio such as "History", "Mydocument", "Desktop", "Favorities" etc. I want to add my locations (directory) so that I can reach there fast. How I can do? thanks in advance. S Kara -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You can use the Places COM add-in from Microsoft: INFO: Office Developer Samples and Tools Available for Download http:...

A question about NamedPipe
hi, all I just tested the Multithreaded Pipe Server in MSDN and this is what I understood, not sure if it is right. One pipe handle returned by CreateNamedPipe() only can serve one client, but we can create multiple pipes with the same pipe name. So, in order to serve multiple clients, we need to create multiple pipes to wait for connect, or at least there should be one pipe is waiting for connect. Is this right? Thanks Yes, that's right. There are two approaches you can take: one is to create multiple pipes, and wait for connects; the other is to create a small number of pipes (as f...

Exchange 2010 System Attendant
Exchange 2010, System Attendant don't start when restarting server. SA service configured to Automatic startup, runs when started manually. Migrated from Exchange 2003, server removed. No legacy mailboxes left. Don't have any SA mailbox. How to recreate mailbox for SA? Is there anything in the event log regarding why it doesn't start? You could add a delay to the start. Or if you're using something like SCOM you could create a rule that restarts it when it's down. I believe the SA will create the mailbox when it needs one. -- Ed Crowley MVP "There ...

Row Deletion Question
I have a file with over 3 thousand line items. What I am trying to do is delete an entire row based off an entry in column L. Example Location Customer number CA 23432 OR 13245 TX 45321 FL 43215 I want to search for 13245 & 45321 and delete those rows. Or better yet would be to identify those I want to keep, 23432 and 43215, and delete all other rows. In this example the location column,as well as other entries in the file, means nothing it was listed here because I felt two rows would show my ex...

question on backing up access db (97)
Hi, I have an old access db running on the server. I would like to be able to back it up every evening. However, some of the users might leave the db often when they finish their and this render the backup program not able to backup the open db. My question is that if I create a batch job that copy the db to another location every time before the schedule backup and have the backup job backup the file in the new location. Would this be a problem even though the users forget to close the application at the end of the day? Thanks Try doing a search on-line for "MS Access Log off...

Old Canadian Payroll Posting Journal
It appears an employee deleted some Canadian Payroll financial batches. Now the GL is missing those entries. Is there a way I can recover old Canadian Payroll Posting Journals if I have the batch numbers? Adam, Have a look at CPY30230. If you can figure out the batch names for the missing batches, this table should give you the summary posting amounts for each G/L account in each batch. -- Lyle U Adam wrote: > It appears an employee deleted some Canadian Payroll financial > batches. Now the GL is missing those entries. Is there a way I can > recover old Canadian Payroll P...

A graphing question...
I'm looking at a graph and I have been told to replicate it. My problem is that I need to add a treadline on a '100% Stacked Column' chart. I see where you can do this on the 'Line - Column on 2 Axes', but I need to get the line across the 100% stacked columns. The option to add a treadline is grayed out when using the chart type of 100% Stacked Column. I'm using Office XP. All help would be greatly appreciated. ...

Problem backing up SharePoint 2007 with DPM 2010 RC
I am trying to back up our Sharepoint 2007 with DPM 2010 RC. But when I click DB under shareporint server, I got the follwing error. All the prerequites has been installed on the SharePoint 2007 server and backend SQL cluster servers. Anyone has any idea how to resolve this? Thanks, One or more prerequisites for protecting this data source is missing. Ensure that the following prerequisite software is installed on SERVERNAME, the front-end web servers and all of the back-end computers running SQL Server (including all cluster nodes and mirror partner nodes): All servers:...

Anyone?
Anyone? In news:1121087669.975314.186420@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, Zack Schneeberger <schneebie1@**** > typed: > Anyone? Yes? ...

dash delivery question
We are currently working on migrating from qmail to exchange for internal office deliveries. with qmail(and sendmail only the dash is a plus) a user can use an email address of the form user-foo@domain.com where the user can use anything after the dash without having to get an alias setup by the admin. i can't find any options for this in exchange. is this type of setup possible? Would have to write a transport event sink... perhaps modify the one in kba 324021. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Ch...

Text form field loses formatting in Word 2010
I am trying to create a very simple form in Word 2010 (RTM, on Win7) which has three fields: Qty, Unit Price, Ext. Price. Am using the legacy Text Form field for each. The details on how I set up properties is below. I restrict editing and then save it (as a DOTX, DOCX or even DOC-tried all), and then open it to type values in my fields. Here's the problem: the fields do not format the data as instructed. For example, I type in a unit price of $1.50 and it saves the value of "1". That's it, just the number 1, and does not format it as instructed (as currency)...

Anyone know what a
stick graph is? Is it similar to a candlestick graph? Kids have to do one for homework and nobody seems to know what it is! Rob Graham Hi Rob, Is it possibly a xy scatter where the points are not connected to each other but with the x axis. Looks sort of like a column chart with very thin bars. Where the x axis is a value axis and not the usual category type. If so plot your x and y values as a normal scatter chart , points only. The add negative Y error bars to the series. Use custom values and select the y values. This should then drop vertical lines to the x axis. Rob Graham wrote...

outlook 2010 not syncing with windows mobile
hi i did a easy transfer from a computer that had an office 2007 account and then it put it on the outlook 2010 that had the same account info and and the old info took over the 2010 info and move the current info in 2010 to not be the default but unable to get rid of it dew to a lack of knowledge with the product and second do to that happening it will not sync properly with my windows phone ...

Basic questions
Hello, I have never seen or used Windows Server and I have a few basic questions before switching Windows XP Pro into WS 2008 R2. Will I be able to install and use other softwares normally as if I was using Windows XP? I have other servers I would like to use with it and I need to know in advance if they will be 100% compatible: Oracle XE 10g MySQL (latest version) Apache 2.2 FileZilla server Windows Media Player 12 sharing Ultra VNC So, please let me know if the above software would be OK and besides that, I would have to test some programs I develop by myself, so I ne...

Anyone?
I am making a list of names that I will be ranking and need to be able to move them up and down the list frenquently in a timely mannor. How do I create a list that I can click on a name then drag and drop it into another spot on the list, as aposed to cutting and inserting? ...

A though one but the answer is probably NO !
Howdy all, My question is this for those who know Excel very well. I would like to know if it possible to stop a person inserting or deleting rows or columns on a spreadsheet just like the protection but not using the protection as data would be entered every day and in order to enter data you can't have it protected. Regards -- Niall On Feb 7, 4:51 pm, Richie <Ric...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Howdy all, > > My question is this for those who know Excel very well. I would like to > know if it possible to stop a person inserting or deleting rows or colum...

Has anyone been able to write an if/then formula in excell?
Has anyone been able to write an If/Then formula in Excell? (e.g. If A5=21, then B35=10/21/04) Hi in cell B35 enter =IF(A5=21,DATE(2004,10,21),"") -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "KirkF" <KirkF@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:8E5F75BB-F4F3-4853-97A5-7FEB7AC4C8CB@microsoft.com... > Has anyone been able to write an If/Then formula in Excell? (e.g. If A5=21, > then B35=10/21/04) No. You can't write a formula that will affect another cell. You' need to use VBA code for that -- firefyt ----------------------------...

OpenRecordset notation question
hi I''ve borrowed some code that works fine, but I have a question. What does the '(0)' at the end of the following line mean? I can't find the answer in 'help'. Div = CurrentDb.OpenRecordset(strSQL)(0) Thankyou -- cinnie "cinnie" <cinnie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EDF4F782-5827-4CA2-8763-990ACF0430BC@microsoft.com... > hi > > I''ve borrowed some code that works fine, but I have a question. What > does > the '(0)' at the end of the following line mean? I can...