how to download office 2003 web components

when I will try to access data analysis page and there is message to download
office 2003 web components . but it is downloading to late in network from
project server 2007.

I want it separately then copy at the team member computer and install there
directly .
i dont want to download from project server 2007 server .

Kindly tell me the location of these components .

Sam:

A simple Google search would answer this question. See:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=7287252C-402E-4F72-97A5-E0FD290D4B76&displaylang=en

--
Gary L. Chefetz, MVP, MCT, MCTIP
Business: http://www.msprojectexperts.com

"Sam" <Sam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> when I will try to access data analysis page and there is message to
> download
> office 2003 web components . but it is downloading to late in network from
> project server 2007.
>
> I want it separately then copy at the team member computer and install
> there
> directly .
> i dont want to download from project server 2007 server .
>
> Kindly tell me the location of these components .

0
Gary

Outlook locks up and downloads 2mb on dial up.
Every time on dialup to exchange 5.5 server with outlook 2000 it locks up and downloads 2mb before unlocking. This is not downloading a message it happens on multiple machines. please help ...

Critical NTBackup question re Exchange 2003
If one uses NTBACKUP to backup an Exchange 2003 Storage group to a file and then looks at the file in the Restore tab afterwards, the GUI displays some disturbing info after you catalog the file, namely that the Size is 0 KB. I can see subfolders under the Storage Group such as Log Files, Mailbox Store and Public Folders Store and *both* the backup log reports and the Event Log indicate that the backup has been successfull. A .bkf file exists of the right size. I went to try to do a restore of the Log Files to an alternate location to test it, but unfortunately the only option appear...

Outlook 2003 multiple launch!
Installed Office 2K3 Pro on XP Pro SP1. Both are clean installs. When I start Outlook 2003, it starts up two instances. How can this be fixed? Sort of reminds me of Visio XP that would restart itself when I shut it down.... TIA Perry ...

Office 2010 hase corrupted Office 2007
Didn't like Office 2010 so uninstalled them but now getting error that MSO2007 hasn't been installed. I have a Windows Vista Ultimate, but I wasn't able to find installation for office from my dvd. How do I install them from my vista ultimate dvd? You require an Office cd in order to install it, Office is not on the Vista dvd "Michal" <Michal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D7E5FF59-1E89-4B8A-93C2-BFFCC0BA1DBA@microsoft.com... > Didn't like Office 2010 so uninstalled them but now getting error that > MSO2007 hasn't ...

Office test drive to 'expire' when I've already bought the software
Hi, I just bought Mac Office (student ed.) And I've had it for at least a week. I just got a notification saying my 'test drive' will expire soon, and do I wish to buy? I have bought this software and can't understand why it is telling me this? When it supposedly 'expires' will it affect my use of this software? I put the 'test drive' (which it seemed to load onto my computer on it's own?) in my trash bin when I installed like the program told me to. I never installed the test drive to begin with..so I am confused. I have already written assi...

Downloading More Than 1000 Headers
Using OE6 is there a way to download more than 1000 headers at one time? Thanks, John This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress for OE 5.5x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outl...

Outlook 2003 #95
Outlook 2003 form required cannot be displayed ...

How do I get MS Converter (download) to convert a Quatro V9 file?
I have downloaded the MS converter and installed it in MS Office folder. I am trying to convert a Quatro V. 9 (Word Perfect 2000) file. I am using Excel 2003 and have tried to open the file. It does not recognize the file format and does not appear to even look for the file conversion utility? Any help out there? ...

Files to download!
I want to place files on my web-unit created in the program "Publisher", that them could download the visitors. How it can be made? Publishing Web sites http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH063577001033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Charley" <Charley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:461B7DD5-5958-499A-9579-877F4B407ECB@microsoft.com... >I want to place files on my web-unit created in the program "Publisher", that > them could download the visi...

Preventing users from opening onther users mailbox in outlook 2003
Hello I have just noticed that users in the office, can open other users mailboxes in outlook 2003. How do i not allow that? The only way i have figured it out , is to go into active directory, and go into a users acct under Exchange advanced, mailbox rights, and add individual users then deny them acces to that users mailbox. There has to be an easier way. And why would they be able to open them in the first place? Thanks in advance On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 07:10:29 -0800, Exchange 2003 <Exchange2003@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello > >I have just noticed that users ...

web pages with publisher 97
I uploaded some web pages to the wrong folder. I'm trying to find out how to delete them. I use windows 98. Do a FIND in Windows Explorer and then DELETE them. They are probably residing in a folder under Programs/Publisher/Publish. I actually need to delete them from the internet. Sorry I wasn't clear on this. >-----Original Message----- >Do a FIND in Windows Explorer and then DELETE them. >They are probably residing in a folder under Programs/Publisher/Publish. > > >. > That's a different kettle of fish... Simply undo what you did before :) (kno...

Need keywords and index in Office help file. Online help no good
Online help can be annoying unless you know the exact words and phrase to type. If your searching for help and unsure what to type you end up with lots of useless suggestions. It was alot easier to determine what help may be usefull when a person could view and index and keywords based on what you were currently typing in the index box. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this lin...

Excel file downloaded via web
Hi, I downloaded an excel file from an .asp web page internet site. Once in local mode, this strange thing appens: all the cells, that contains data and numbers at video, seem to be empty when I try to edit a formula (e.s. Sum, Sort ...). Office version is the same on all machines (Office 2K sr1 9.0.3821 with no service packs), installed on Win2k Pro SP4.The most strange thing is that on some desktops with WinXP Pro in the same network environment, the file seems to work perfectly. Any suggestions, please? Thanks ...

When I download template where should it be downloaded to and sav.
I just found the MS Office Online site and want to download some Word and Excel templates. But I don't know where to download the templates to or where to save them to after they are downloaded. Can anyone tell me? Thanks. Normaly your templates should be in a directiry that you find in documents andsettings/yourname/apllication data/microsoft/templates When you load then you can copy them to this directory and all is done. Greetings from Brussels Belgium Dejola wrote: > I just found the MS Office Online site and want to download some Word and > Excel templates. But I don&#...

MS Mail on office 2003
is there any way to configure outlook 2003 to support microsoft mail. anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > is there any way to configure outlook 2003 to support > microsoft mail. *blink* ...

Transaction download problems
When I download from my bank there are several payees that always match to another payee but it is not the right one. For example JewelOsco grocery store always downloads as National Life. Both of these are active accounts. I also have a problem where a payee has completely disappeared and all of the data associated with it. I am the only user so it was not deleted by me. I continue to have problems with this particular payee - it is Marshall Fields but it has evaporated - any help appreciated. In microsoft.public.money, Bob wrote: >When I download from my bank there are seve...

Outlook 2000 to 2003: Using old pst file
I recently bought a new computer and have installed Office 2003. I think I must have started Outlook and created a personal data file before copying the pst file from my old version of Outlook (I think 2000) into the Outlook 2003 folder. In any event, I have two Personal Folders in Outlook 2003. Following instructions regarding using old pst files ("Reconnect your old Outlook data file" located at http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx? AssetID=HA010771141033&CTT=98), I have tried renaming the old pst file by right-clicking its Personal Folder icon, going t...

after installation none office Prgrm will startup
I bought an Office 2004 student & teacher edition for Mac. Did all the installation thing how I was supposed to. After that I wanted to try and laungh Word, and after that the others to 1 by 1, and after 4 secs I get an error. " An applicotion error has occurred and Word will quit " When I opened the log-file, the first thing it says is: Microsoft Error Reporting log version: 1.0 Error Signature: Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS Date/Time: 2006-05-23 08:45:00 +0200 Application Name: Microsoft Word Application Version: 11.2.0.050714 Module Name: ATS Module Version: unknown Module Off...

How to install Office 2008 for mac if there's "No default application to open the office installer"

Download OE 6
I am running Win 98 and O E 5. There is a problem with O E 5 which I cannot fix so I am trying to download 0 E 6. Once the download is compltete I get a message Q174360 so I am unable to open the file. I also get a message saying that another version is pending so I need to reboot but after reboot I still do not have O E 6. What can I do. Les wrote: > I am running Win 98 and O E 5. > There is a problem with O E 5 which I cannot fix so I am > trying to download 0 E 6. > > Once the download is compltete I get a message Q174360 so > I am unable to open the file. > >...

Unread count on "Deleted items" (2003)
Is there any way to prevent the display of unread item count next to the "Deleted Items" folder? I'm forever deleting stuff without reading it, only to have to go into "Deleted Items" in order to turn off the "unread" state. -- Steve Swift http://www.swiftys.org.uk/swifty.html http://www.ringers.org.uk Not that I know of. Have you tried Right clicking the Deleted Items folder and using the Mark all as Read button? It's fast. -- Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook Trainer and Consultant www.pragmatix.com.au My suggested settings for Outlook 2003 ...

OutLook 2003 #38
Anyone out there using outlook 2003. I seem to have a problem and not sure why. In the Junkmail Options if you select Safe Lists Only it should only allow items in your lists or in contacts. Well, it lets all mail through even the just mail... Anyone else having this problem? -Mark ...

Word 2003: Will it work on Windows 7 Pro

Money 2005
I have used Money since version 2002 and upgraded to 2003, 2004 but I am having problems with 2005. I have two American Express accounts - one for me and for my wife. When I ask Money to update the transactions with the update function it states that it is updating the account with transacitons. After the update I see no transactions downloaded. Now if I go to the American Express site directly and then open an oxf.ofx file (Open Financial Exchange File) it seems to work fine. I get the pop-up box "import complete". The transactions are downloaded fine. How do I get this...

Access 2003 to Excel 2003 Q's
Hello! I have a form which uses the .copyfromrecordset method to populate a set of rows in an Excel template from a query. Then the Excel template is saved as a new .xls file. Two issues: 1) After the Excel template is populated and saved as a new file, when you subsequently open the new file the workbook is hidden. How do I make the workbook visible after the data is inserted into the Excel file? 2) Within the rows I'm populating with the .copyfromrecordset method I need one of the cells in each row to contain a simple formula. I tried faking Excel and sending the string "=...