how to avoid import timesheet in timesheet approval process

when the team member submitted timesheet to the timesheet manager and
timesheet manager approved this timesheet and then team member go to My Tasks
page and import timesheet and then submitted to the Project Manager.

Is it possible that team member dont need to import timesheet . if timesheet
manager approved timesheet then timesheet will go to project manager directly.

how it is possible ?

and what is the reason behind this to import timesheet and then send to the
project manager.

Sam --

No, this is not possible.  The best you can do for your organization is to
eliminate the import step by downloading and installing the Timesheet
AutoStatus Plus tool from Codeplex:

http://autostatusplus.codeplex.com/

With this functionality enabled, team members will not need to import their
Timesheet hours into the My Tasks page, but they WILL still need to submit
their task progress to their project managers.  Hope this helps.

--
Dale A. Howard [MVP]
VP of Educational Services

"Sam" <Sam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> when the team member submitted timesheet to the timesheet manager and
> timesheet manager approved this timesheet and then team member go to My
> Tasks
> page and import timesheet and then submitted to the Project Manager.
>
> Is it possible that team member dont need to import timesheet . if
> timesheet
> manager approved timesheet then timesheet will go to project manager
> directly.
>
> how it is possible ?
>
> and what is the reason behind this to import timesheet and then send to
> the
> project manager.

0
Dale

Balances on Customer Import
We are in the final stages of changing over to RMS HQ and I have successfully imported our customers into the customer table and the balances match our previous accounts. However, when I try and generate a statement to see that the balances are being read, I am getting the error A10: has a balance discrepancy. Accounts Receivable indicates a balance of €0.00. The last closing balance indicates a balance of €1,457.45 as of 15/09/2007 I have looked at the accountreceivable table and see that there is a balance field in it. Can someone please advise me as to how I complete the impor...

How to import folder, inbox, etc...
How to import from Outlook, Mozilla, etc. Import to what? "Craig Lee" <Craig Lee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:352B0DBF-9A4B-480E-99A1-18940FA2A35F@microsoft.com... > How to import from Outlook, Mozilla, etc. ...

Outlook import and export
I recently moved sites so i backed up all my outlook info into a .pst file, took them to the new site and tried to import them back into outlook, but it came up with access denied you do not have permission for this. anyone any ideas? "Blind_boy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1828201c44a32$960114d0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > > I recently moved sites so i backed up all my outlook info > into a .pst file, > took them to the new site and tried to import them back > into outlook, > but it came up with access denied you do not have &...

important email GONE!
I am using Outlook Express. I just spent many hours writing a very important email. While writing it I saved it periodically to the "drafts" folder. When I was finally done with it, I clicked on "send." However, just as I clicked on send I realized that I hadn't specified any recipients and that I would be asked to do so. However, I wasn't asked to do so. Instead the email just VANISHED. It no longer exists in my "drafts" folder, nor in "inbox" "outbox" "sent items" or "deleted items." This is a very...

Pausing and Resuming a Process
Hi all, Is there a possible way of doing it. I know its possible for the threads but didnt find anything for processes. I am trying to build a task migration application. So when the user presses pause, the process started by it (the application) should pause and then when he presses transfer, the process gets transfer to other PC in the same state(paused state) and then it resumes from the same paused state on remote machine Is there a way of doing it????.......please suggest me the steps to be taken on local machine and remote machine to achieve this thanks kunal SuspendProcess/R...

Importing a large pdf file into Publisher
I often need to add .pdf files as an appendix to the end of my Publisher document, I would like to import an entire .pdf file into Publisher. Does anyone know of a conversion program I could use. I would really like it if the pages were added automatically since some of the documents are 200+ pages and doing manually would be tedious. Thanks Wouldn't it be simpler to convert the Publisher files to PDF? all you can do with PDFs is save them as EPS files and then open them in Publisher as you would a picture. However there is a catch! Even if you save the PDF files as EPS files w...

Initial Capitals
Word 2002 - I am entering lists of words that have no initial capital, but Word insists on capitalising the initial letter - how do I stop this, please? Check your autocorrect settings. There should be an option activated which capitalize the first letter. Deselect it. Yves "haywain" <haywain@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FB9E9550-5A9C-4813-96EC-7095654D22A0@microsoft.com... > Word 2002 - I am entering lists of words that have no initial capital, but > Word insists on capitalising the initial letter - how do I stop this, > please? ...

OWA
We currently use forms based authentication on our Exchange Server, but for people who are logged in on the internal network (but not at a computer with Outlook) we would like them to be able to acccess OWA and not have to log in again. (i.e. https:\\mail\exchange\username). Is there a way to do this and prevent the login prompt? Thanks Create another HTTP virtual server using different port w/same IP or default port but different IP? -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT -------------------------------- "Jan" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ud3Bd%239rFHA.2072...

Importing from Outlook to Access
I am trying to set up an import between MS Access and Outlook. The basic purpose is to keep track of where a contract is in out multiple step review process. I want to set up a task to import the informational contents: i.e. name of contract from subject and date received to an Access table which will also contain fields with the time the primary review occurred, the time data entry entered info into our contracts database, and the time the secondary review occurred. I tried to import the first time and was successful However, for whatever reason I can not save the import to ...

Import menu option privileges
Hi, In CRM 3.0 what privileges do need to have the Import option in the tools menu? Some of my users don't have this option. I know about the 'Bulk Import' privilege, but this doesn't seem to be doing the tick. One of my users has a role with all Bulk Import set to Business Unit (apart from Delete that is disabled) and the Import menu doesn't show up. Regards, Marcin Konopka Hi Marcin, I had a similar issue and I spent 2 hours to get the solution (Whew!). You should provide "User" privilege in "Bulk Import", "Import Configuration" for...

import contacts and emails
how do i import all my emails and contacts from incredimail to windows mail to make this my default client also incredimail has this feature that when you create new mail and put in a leter in the to bar it automaticly put up surgestions of who to send this email too, dose windows mail have this feature. thanks in advance. This may help.... http://email.about.com/od/incredimailtips/qt/How_to_Export_Mail_from_IncrediMail_to_Another_Email_Program.htm http://help.incredimail.com/incredimail/help_center/help_article.aspx?article_id=99&lang_id=9 http://www.howtogeek.com/forum/t...

ATTN: Need to import data from access database, hosted on web.
This should be fun. I can use the import data feature to get data into excel from a loca access database, But i need a central access dbase on the web, and when someone open the excel workbook, it auto updates from the access dbase hosted on th web server. Im assuming this has something to to with the connection strings et that i need to write, could anyone point me in the right direction o post a solution, many many thanks in advance. Pau -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Importing/Exporting in Outlook
I have just purchased a new computer and need to transfer all my Outlook info(add. book, Inbox, folders, deleted items, etc...)to my new computer. the only thing I have been able to get is the address book, and it didnt transfer my email addresses. Any input will be appreciated. OL mail and contacts contained in a *.pst file, this is a hidden file. Copy *.pst to cd, then copy to hd, ensure read only flag is off, then open pst in OL David "Boyd" <bmonk@clcrs.com> wrote in message news:08b201c3601d$63465e60$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I have just purchased a new computer an...

Import txt file with multiple rows for each record
I have a royalty report from SAP that I need to bring into Excel. It includes check number, payment date, amount, and check recipient. The problem is the "check recipient" information comes in on either 1,2,3, or 4 lines in the report. But the rest of the record information is all on line 1. This is random and will not be the EXACT same structure each month. Ex. 2539893 3/14/2002 55.09 Jane Doe Anytown USA 2539894 3/14/2002 79.99 Bob Evans 2539895 3/14/2002 5.00 John Smith 111 Mai...

avoid duplicates!
Hi Guys, I have below query, in which i am trying to get the machine anme, user name, IP Subnet fro three different tables. The third table V_RA_SYSTEM_IPSUBNETS is having multiple IP subnet info against a single machine. Hence when i ran this query i get lot of duplicates (if there are 5 subnets against a single machine, this machine is listed 5 times)... Is it possible to get only the last assgined IP subnet from the third table (This table has only a resourceid and the IPsubnet column, there is no date column)... SELECT DISTINCT SYS.NAME0 AS 'MACHINENAME', IP.IP_...

CDF Import of Invoice Detail
I have successfully migrated, Products, Price Lists, Subjects, UOM and UOM Schedule and Invoice. The Invoice Details will just not Migrate, I have checked out all the mappings and they apprear correct. Is there anyone out there who has had a similar problem and found the answer. I am thinking that this is something small that I have not seen. but is a show stopper. So Close but yet so Far... Hi, Try to import at least some value in ALL fields of Invoice Details. Perhaps the migration tool is skipping the invoice detail record because a particular field is omitted. I ran into this iss...

rename csv file by removing date/time stamp before importing
I have several files that I import every day but I have to manually rename them by removing the date/time stamp from the name i.e. ICM_AMS_MS_Call_Stats_01011901000000.csv has to become ICM_AMS_MS_Call_Stats.csv due to my import script. These are saved to the same filepath every day so I need some function that will rename the files to trim the datestamp before I call the import. Any help would be appreciated Try: Dim lngLastUnderscore As Long Dim strNewName As String lngLastUnderscore = InStrRev(strName, "_") If lngLastUnderscore > 0 Then strNe...

Importing stock quotes
Hi, I am running Excel 2007 and would like to import stock quotes to my worksheet. I have my stocks listed in columns: (1) Company names and tickers (2) Prices i bought the stocks at In the next columns I would like: (3) Current price (or last available price) (4) Last days' closing price (5) Today's movement in percent (6) Calculation of total return/loss in percent (7) Calculation of total return/loss There must be some simple formulas for pulling and calculating this data? I might have searched on the wrong terms, but googling and looking in the Excel 2007 help did not help ...

Import Entourage files
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3150814950_5551126 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit Hello I currently use a Microsoft product called Entourage (version 10) on my Apple Mac which is like Outlook. I wish to transfer all my addresses and emails etc onto my new PC and use Outlook (part of Office Small Business edition 2003) there for my mail instead. The Mac does not have a pst file or such like (I know where the data files are...

Avoid "Overwrite" Message
I've seen a number of other posting on this but not a full solution. I'm trying to avoid getting the message telling me another user may have made changes, do I want to save a copy or overwrite, blah, blah, blah. I still can't figure out how to turn this off completely. Please help. Hi don't share your workbook. These messages should only appear if your workbook is shared -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Jeff M. wrote: > I've seen a number of other posting on this but not a full solution. > I'm trying to avoid getting the message telling me another...

Imported Messages AFTER Clean OS ReInstall...whahappun...???
hello... I imported my message folders after performing a clean reinstall of Win XP Pro...(& then downloading & installing Live Mail...& then importing my old Accounts)...but instead of arranging the messages into the appropriate accounts at the top left...it imported them into my 'Storage Folders', under a folder entitled 'Imported Folders'...!!! now what...??? how on earth do I move them (folders & *.eml's) to the appropriate locations...??? thanks very much, mark4man What you see is normal. You can't move folders, but y...

import address to excel
Processor: Intel I want to import my yahoo mail contacts to an excel spread sheet so that I can print address labels. How do I do this? When I tried, I could only do csv file and this would not translate properly to excel. If it is a correct CSV file, Excel will open it straight up. Save it as an Excel workbook before you try to use it. To help you more, you need to tell us -- in great detail, what you are using and what you mean by "properly". We need the three digits of your software version for both Apple OS X and Excel, otherwise we can't help you. You get ...

avoiding full mailboxes
Using exchange 2003 and limited mailbox capability of 50 MB we still have problems with oversized mailbox. Does anyone knows how to forward to personal folder automaticly incase of full mailbox? There is no way for this to occur automatically. Users need to manage their mailboxes or else you need to use Mailbox Management to start removing stuff from their mailboxes - cleaning the Deleted Items folder of anything over a few days old is a good first step. The following article just shows Exchange 2000 on it, but it also applies to 2003: 319188 HOW TO: Use Recipient Policies to Control...

Large Picklist Import Issue
Hi, I'm developing a custom procedure for account importing using the new import entity in CRM 4.0 and the SDK. The program forks flawlessly except with a custom picklist I'm importing. It's a very large picklist (190 values). When I map every single value in it, the import final status reason is "Failed", with no error rows. The strange thing is that if I reduce the mapped values under 100 (e.g. 90), the import goes well with no errors. The generated data map seems perfect in both cases: if I open it from the web client I can see mappings for all 190 values. Anyo...

Timesheet Integration
Hello, I am trying to build a PA Timesheet integration on GP 8.0 Sp5 and IM PA adapter. So far my main issue is that this type of integration is a "direct ot table". I was able to get the next timesheet number by scripting the field but the issue is that it is not automatically incrementing the timesheet number to the next number. Is there an easy way to do it? A script? If so, anyone wants to share knowledge on how to increment an alphanumeric field in a vbscript? I was thinking of executing the SQL Stored Procedure that do the incrementation but cannot find which one ...