EPM 2007 compatibility with OS7, IE7 and other

Hi,

I need to know if EPM 2007 is compatible with the new OS7, MS Office 7 and
10, IE7 and IE8, Citrix and Virtual PC. Can someone please advise on this?

Thanks

Laguna this is documented on TechNet:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/projectserver/bb267358.aspx#tab=1

--
Christophe Fiessinger
Microsoft

"laguna" <laguna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I need to know if EPM 2007 is compatible with the new OS7, MS Office 7 and
> 10, IE7 and IE8, Citrix and Virtual PC. Can someone please advise on this?
>
> Thanks

0
Christophe

Access form in 2003 vs Access form in 2007
I created an Access form in 2003 that contains 3 command buttons (like a switchboard). It works fine on my system but when I take it to a Vista machine with Access 2007 nothing works. Any suggestions? -- FKB Thanks Beetle, worked like a charm. Not quite the correct instructions but close enough that I could wing it the rest of the way. I'll be careful how I fish the beetle next summer. -- FKB "AR trout fisherman" wrote: > I created an Access form in 2003 that contains 3 command buttons (like a > switchboard). It works fine on my system but when I take it to a Vis...

Money Delux 2007
It was working fine a few days ago. However, when I try to sign in it says "Money detects it wasn't closed before exiting, and it must now verify the acccount information. So when I click YES it then says that the e-mail or password is incorrect. I know that I am putting in the right info. It also does the same thing if I try to sign directly without online services. If I then go to check server status it takes me to the following page http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Common/NetworkStatus.aspx? How do I get Money working again and able to view my financial data? The Error ...

sync issues 2007
11:27:44 Microsoft Exchange offline address book 11:27:44 Not downloading Offline address book files. A server (URL) could not be located. 11:27:44 0X8004010F getting the error every hour in outlook 2003/2007 i've checked and the message store has the right OAB location, any ideas ? cheers mark Check my blog, I cover this.. (entry Apr 21st) http://peterodowd.blogspot.com Cheers -- Peter O'Dowd Exchange Server MVP http://www.blade.net.nz "luna" <luna_s@themoon.com> wrote in message news:nuqdnbZDGqZFQLDbRVnyvg...

Cannot copy table from Excel 2007 to Word 2007 w invisible grid li
How do I copy a table from Excel 2007 to Word 2007 with invisible grid lines? In previous version of Word, it was possible to do so by clicking on "insert special" and choose one of the categories (I have forgotten which). With Word 2007, the grid lines become visible no matter which option I choose under "insert special". Is it possible for you to help me? Thanks! To hide the gridlines, click the View Gridlines button (to deselect the option) on the Table Tools Layout tab. This setting will be preserved between Word sessions. If you are in fact referr...

Disabling Office 2007 startup GUI
Is it possible to disable the first box that appears after I click on the ..exe for e.g Word? I'm referring to the yellow welcome box with the text 'Microsoft Office Word 2007' This is a Word for Mac group. Word 2007 is a program for Windows. Please don't post the same question in multiple newsgroups. It is already answered in microsoft.public.word.docmanagement. Yves "Abi" <Abi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:460E7E7C-1D8D-4723-87DB-5E57671A3E4B@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to disable the first box that appears after...

Outlook 2007 Ribbon
Hi I have just installed Outlook 2007 at home and everything is fine. I have upgraded at work and there is now ribbon. I am looking to roll this out across the organisation and want consistency of interface. Is there a way to turn the ribbon on when upgrading? TJ "TJ" <noreply@nothere.com.de.fr> wrote in message news:eXZNaXUdIHA.4196@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi > > I have just installed Outlook 2007 at home and everything is fine. I have > upgraded at work and there is now ribbon. I am looking to roll this out > across the organisation and want c...

Disabling Word 2007 startup box
Is it possible to disable the Word 2007 startup box. I mean the first yellow box that appears with the text 'Microsoft Office Word 2007'. On Sat, 5 Dec 2009 09:46:02 -0800, Abi <Abi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is it possible to disable the Word 2007 startup box. I mean the first yellow >box that appears with the text 'Microsoft Office Word 2007'. Edit the desktop shortcut to add a space and the characters /q at the end, after the closing quote mark: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\WINWORD.EXE" /q For more things you c...

Publisher 2007 and Outlook 2007
I am having some formatting issues when it comes to sending a 2007 publisher file to Outlook 2007(html). I usually distorts the formatting of my graphics, add spaces etc. Is there a setting i can teak to resolve this? ...

Outlook 2007 not closing
Hi there, I'm working with Outlook 2007 on Vista Business, but when I close it, the process is still active. If I want to start Outlook again, I first have to kill the process through the taskmanager and then start it. Does anybody here know how to fix this? Greetings, Henk Are you retrieving RSS feeds with OL2007? I find that I have to let Outlook wind down a bit before it closes. "HJA" <henk.arends@gmail.com> wrote in message news:29425293-81AA-4953-9A2A-D9475D4809F1@microsoft.com... > Hi there, > > I'm working with Outlook 2007 on Vista Business, ...

Configuring Trend IMSS7.1 with Exchange 2007
Hi All, Its new setup Firewall: Fortigate 80C Server : Exchange 2007 (Mail Box , Hub transport & OWA) Server : Redhat Linux With Trend Micro Inter Scan Messaging Security Suite(7.1). i want to configure. Incoming Mails Flow chart : Firewall --> Trend Micro IMSS --> Exchange --> Users OWA has been Published with ISA2006. Intranet mails Working . Kindly help me to configure External mails sending and Receiving Kindly Help me how to configure the connective in between all the three. ...

Should I upgrade to 2007
I have some concerns about what I was reading on some of these posts. I use Windows XP and will likely not upgrade to Vista. I currently have Pub 2003. I use it extensively and send documents to my colleagues that also have 2003. I had big problems when I went to 2003 and they remained at 2000. I work at non-profit it is doubtful for some time that my colleagues will reaugrade to 2007 along with me. So I will be doing a lot of Save as 2003. How well does the saving as 2003 work for my colleagues to review? It didn't work well with the 2003 to 2000 method. Also, what exactly are t...

GP 10 Metrics widget bug with Office 2007
HI all: We have version 10 of GP installed (SP3 10.00.1328) and we recently upgraded to Office 2007 from Offcie 2003. This has caused the Metrics "widget" on users' home page to throw an error message. (The Metrics widget is not able to use the Office 2007 version of the Microsoft Office chart control.) We can of course get around the error by not showing this widget. However, does anyone know of a way to resolve this? Thanks much. -- Norman Norman, this is from the notes on the client requirements for GP 10.0: The Microsoft Office Web Component...

Office 2007 Pro Plus
Earlier this year my company upgraded all of us to Office 2007. I read about some of the changes and was somewhat excited! Like the ability to have spreadsheets of more than 65K rows and 256 columns. In my job duties I often look at data in Access that is hundreds of thousands of lines long. More than 256 columns seldom comes into play , it's really the rows that initially made me happy. Now I could export these large tables to excel spreadsheets and manipulate the data in excel. Well now the ability of Excel to handle more than 65K rows seems more like a curse than anything else!! Recent...

Project Server 2007 WSS
Hi, Where/ how can I set up MS Project Server 2007 WSS so that the members of the 'Team Members' group can create issues and risks by default in a project workspace when they are part of the project team? Thanks /Spiro Theopoulos Spiro: Assign each member of a project Team a task and publish the project plan. If your synchronization is set to automatic, this should do it. -- Gary L. Chefetz, MVP, MCT, MCTIP Business: http://www.msprojectexperts.com FAQs: http://www.projectserverexperts.com BLOG: http://www.projectserverhelp.com "ST" <ST@dis...

Compatibility of Office/97 with Outlook 2004
I would like to upgrade Outlook 98 to Outlook 2004 in my small business workgroup network. I have no reason to upgrade Office/97 that all my staff are using. Is anyone using Outlook 2004 with Office/97 and are there any known problems in doing this? Well, first of all there is no Outlook 2004 (2003?) and second and most important OL2003 will not integrate with your version of Word (must match). "RTS" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:501801c480b2$b9fdab80$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I would like to upgrade Outlook 98 to Outlook 2004 in my > smal...

Outlook express files-folders convert over to outlook 2007
I installed Windows 7 and Office 2007 on a new hard drive. I had Win XP and used Outlook Express and i connected the hard drive to the computer so that i can access all my files and folders (from the XP hard drive). I tried to import the WAB file but i must be doing something wrong. do i have to export the WAB and the folders in Express before i can import them into Outlook 2007. I can boot up the XP hard drive if necessary. -- Thank you, ...

Does Money 2007 work in Vista RC1?
I load money 2007 in Vista RC1 but cannot sign-in online. I can work off-line OK. It says I must be connetced to the internet to sign in. I went to knowledge base and verified that I could go to MS Money URL and sign-in Is there some setting I must esatblish? -- John L Some people have had no problems at all - others say they can't work. I would imagine that you are using too early a version of Vista - RC1 was an awfully long time ago. It was followed by RC2 and then RTM. MS have said that a patch to M2007 is needed and will be released before the Consumer version of Vista hits...

Cannot save design changes in table/report in Access 2007
Hi, I have done this before, but suddenly I seem to be unable to save changes to the design of forms and reports. Nobody else is accessing the database. I can push save, but when I then click on close form/report I get the messsage asking if I want to save before closing. If I then press yes, the saving message disappears but the form/report is still open. If I want to close it again, the same message pops up. The only way to get out is by pressing don't save changes, but then the changes I made to the design were not changed. I have been able to make design changes be...

Hyperlink from word 2007 to power point 2007 (specific slide)
Hello, I have been at this for hours and hours and i still cant figure this out so any advice would be helpful. I am trying to create a hyperlink in Word 2007 (.docx) to a specific power point (.pptx) slide (slide 8 titled Award, to be exact). So i have the hyperlink created and i can get to the power point but it always opens the first slide. Here are the different hyperlinks i have used and they all open the first slide (assume the Word doc and the PPT are both on the desktop). * You cannot click the Bookmark button in the 'Edit Hyperlink' screen because it gives ...

force user to input text -word 2007???
hi, i'm wondering if it is possible to force a user to choose an option from a drop down list within word 2007 before they save and quit the document. Example - user types some text in a document but forgets to click their name in a pre-defined list, they then try to save the document and then quite the document. is it possible for a prompt to show on screen reminding them to do this. or if not possible a similar type of method prompting them to put their name in a field that i choose. I'm not a programmer so using VB is not really an option unless i have some assi...

2007 Publisher file will not open after latest MS updates
Our office has a 2007 Publisher fille that will not open after the last set of MS updates last week. The file will open in 2003 Publisher on a different PC or if Office is uninstalled and reinstalled without the latest updates. Has anyone else experienced this problem or have a fix? I have the same problem. I can't re-open a new 2007 publication in Publisher 2007 or beta 2010. As you reported, my publication opens without issue in 2003. I will report this. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

Excel 2007 AutoSaves
I have AutoSave set up to save every 10 minutes to c:\data\autosave\, but there is never anything in the folder. I am saving in the .xlsm format, have left the Default File Location blank, and have not checked the box under Exceptions. Is there something else I need to do? Respectfully, Bob Myers __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4716 (20091225) __________ The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus. http://www.eset.com ...

access to excel form analysis access 2007
Hello In access 2003 i coould analyse forms in excel but in 2007 the is no function can this still be done! ...

Links and pictures stopped working in Outlook 2007
I'm running Outlook 2007 under Vista Home Premium. Browser in IE7. Today no pictures will download in my email, and none of the links in the messages work. Pictures that were in messages in my Inbox yesterday have been replaced by red Xs and links that worked no longer work. I've tried turning off firewalls, anti-virus etc. to no avail. Help!! All was fine when I switched off the PC last night, now all has gone pear-shaped! -- Christine cmoon@fojd.org.uk www.fojd.org.uk I should add that "Office Diagnostics" has also stopped working. Outlook seems to have no conn...

Excel 2007 Won't Start
When I try to access Excel 2007, I get the following error message from Windows Installer: "Preparing to Install" But nothing installs and Excel 2007, which ran fine on my machine till recently won't run. Neither will Word 2007. I download the latest Windows installer, and tried to uninstall Office Enterprise 2007 so I could reinstall it. But Office Enterprise won't uninstall or reinstall. -- Audrey Clement ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this s...