Duplicate My Tasks Web Part - Missing Tasks - 109499

Good Morning

On Friday while doing maintenance and usability updates the My Tasks web
part was accidentally deleted from the admin shared view.  It was then added
back in.  However, some users are now seeing My Tasks and My Tasks 2.  In My
Tasks, not all assignments are showing up even if show current tasks is not
selected.

Has anyone seen this?  How can this be corrected?

Thanks for your help.

Ryan

Duplicates

Hyperlink parts
I have a spreadsheet with lots of hyperlinks, links to web sites. I would like to separate the link address from the display address. I would like to insert two columns after the hyperlink columns and put the address in one column and the display name in the other. The display name will come over simply by typing = and clicking on the hyperlink column. How can I do a similar thing with the hyperlink address? Thanks Saved from a previous post: One way to extract those URL's from a hyperlink created via Insert|Hyperlink is with a userdefinedfunction. Here's one that may help: Option...

Error sync. tasks ?
CRM 3.0 I have a customer who gets the following error: An unknown error occurred while synchronizing to Outlook. Checking for changes Completed Synchronizing 0 Contacts to Outlook Completed Synchronizing 6 tasks to Outlook Canceled Any ideas on this one ? Jack -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Jeg beskyttes af den gratis SPAMfighter til privatbrugere. Den har indtil videre sparet mig for at f� 16945 spam-mails Betalende brugere f�r ikke denne besked i deres e-mails. Hent en gratis SPAMfighter her. ...

Receiving duplicate emails

Duplicate, Duplicate, dupli ...

tasks to calendar
How do I get my tasks to appear in the calandar correctly? When I drag a task to my calander, it puts it in today and changes my due date to today. I create task A with a due date of 8/4/04 and then drag it to the calendar. (you would expect it to put it into the 8/4/04 square but it puts it into today and changes the due date to today. Thanks. rml, what you're describing ("it puts it into today") is what the developers intended (AFAIK). When you drag a task onto your calendar, you're creating an appointment out of that task. In other words, you're setting time as...

Calling a stateful web service
Hi, I need to call a stateful JAVA web service in .NET. Anyone know how it's done? Thanks __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4627 (20091121) __________ The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus. http://www.eset.com for WS-Address support see: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc540766.aspx or you use the WCF 4.0 beta. it has a discovery service that supports WS-Address. -- bruce (sqlwork.com) Pavel Yosifovich wrote: > Hi, > > I need to call a stateful JAVA web servic...

allow users to edit Excel over the web
Hello, I'd like to post an Excel spreadsheet on our company intranet and allo users to access the file from the intranet through a simple <a href tag, and then edit the file. I know allowing the user to view the file is easy, but is there a wa to get the user to edit the file as well? Thanks, :) Pete -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I found out there are a couple of ways to do this. 1. create a shortcut to the excel spreadsheet you want to open and lin to this shortcut. 2. paste the following VBScript into your file: <SCRIPT LANGUAGE=VBScript> Dim objExc...

Business Portal tasks
I have a web part set up that allows me to assign taksks to various Business Portal users. I would like to know if there is a way for those tasks to end up in theri Outlook as a Task. Right now they have alerts set up, but that only sends them an e-mail whene a new task is added. I would like to see that task actually end up in Outlook as a task. Rory Testa - IT Manager PRO Sports Club ...

How do I duplicate numbering on a raffle?
I am creating an event ticket but would like to number the tickets on both the left and right sides of the ticket. Create a data base with your numbers. Use mail merge for the tickets. You can insert a mail merge field on both sides of your ticket. When you merge have one ticket on your screen. What version Publisher are you using. Some early versions of Publisher shows all the merge items the same in print preview. This is a Publisher bug. Mail, e-mail, and catalog merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH100502901033.aspx -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Candi...

Security Tasks
Hi there, I have a customer that wants to allow one of their accounting staff access to the Comments area while entering an SOP Invoice. Right now when they click on this field it says they do not have security access. I've been searching through the list of Security Tasks & have tried adding the following windows under Sales: "Invoice Comment Entry" and "Sales Comment Entry". However, it still says they don't have security privledges to access this field. Any other suggestions of windows I can add to the task to enable them to edit the comments? Thank...

All I want is a view of all tasks across all folders!
Greetings Everyone, Using Outlook 2007... I have a fairly simple, and common, scenario; I have my main Tasks list and some connections to SharePoint 2007 Task lists. In Outlook terms, these are different Folders. All I want is a single holistic view of all tasks, across all of these folders. I am actually quite comfortable with Outlook and know how to create a view for "All task folders". However, it is not working; all I get is a blank resulting list. From the various tests and results I am getting, it looks as though the data may be corrupt. Are there any tool availab...

IE 7 The web page you are viewing is trying to close yes or no
windows xp sp3 with IE 7 Getting a blank page with the following vb popup The web page you are viewing is trying to close how can i disable this from comming up. What webpage(s) are you viewing when this happens? Is this a sudden, new problem? Is Automatic Updates enabled and is the computer fully patched at Windows Update? What anti-virus application or security suite is installed and is your subscription current? What anti-spyware applications (other than Defender)? What third-party firewall (if any)? Has a(another) Norton or McAfee application ever been installed on...

How to delete "non-identical" duplicate records in an Access table
How to delete "non-identical" duplicate records in an Access Table? Where "non-identical" duplicate record means a record in the table that has slightly different datum in one of the fields, but an identical duplicate datum in the field that I am concerned with. For example: SSN MRN CLIENT NAME 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane T 001-00-2222 11170419 Smith, Jane Thompson The data of these two records in the fields SSN and MRN are identical; but "non-identical" in the CLIENT NAME field (notice...

Duplicate ItemLookupcode
Any clues on how I could get duplicate itemlookupcodes?? I found a few of them recently. No SQL queries have been run to generate them and if I try to create a duplicate itemLookupCodes I am stopped with a message telling me to use a unique name. How could they have gotten in the database? Any clues, boos or comments appreciated. Thanks for all the help! Jamie W This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C755DB.F64982C0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable As you mentioned, RMS Manager doesn't ...

Auto-Delete Task Items
I would like to delete a task when it's complete. I don't want go into each task to delete it. I want it click once and it's gone. I do not want to keep complete items taking up un-necessary space. How do I get Outlook to delete, completely delete ALL finished tasks automatically? I know there's no setting for this, but I was wondering if there were steps to create a rule to accomplish this. I use Outlook 2007 and when I click on Tools, Rules ..., I get a wizard and no way to start with a totally blank rule set so I can select tasks and not messages. Any help for ...

Sales for Outlook
Hello I have MS CRM up and running with no issues EXCEPT on one PC where: In Outlook when the user clicks on the Microsoft CRM folder nothing happens (just get the hourglass). I did some investigation - the folder tries to call up the web page http://localhost:2525/stage.aspx?page=Home&area=nav_home which when I try open it in a browser I get nothing (eventually times out). if I try telnet 2525 - the cassini web server is running. at this stage I'm confused - it appears to be an issue with a particular pc. I've defaulted all permissions in IE and even added localhost ...

BCM and Tasks
You should be able to identify parent(customer) from the task window. The fields are there but not populated. Anybody have the same problem? Gary ...

Find duplicates in a column
Hi, I have 6000 emails addresses in a col and wish to know if there are any duplicates. How can I do this please. I have Excel 2002. rock Assuming your emails are in A1 to A6000, in B1 enter =COUNTIF($A$1:$A$6000,A1) copy down B1 all the way to B6000 Apply a conditional format of red pattern on cells B1 to B6000 where Cell is greater than 1 and all duplicates will be shown in red. "rock" wrote: > Hi, > > I have 6000 emails addresses in a col and wish to know if there are any > duplicates. > > How can I do this please. > > I have Excel 2002. > ...

Duplicates!
Why do the songs in my media player library often duplicate or tripulicate themselves, so i end up with a library three times the size it should be. I have on occassions gone through and deleted all the replicated songs, but over a period of time they seem to "grow again" filling my library again with unwanted duplicates, taking up more space and memory. Is there anyway i can stop this happening????? Thanks. What version of WMP/Windows? First, make sure that WMP isn't monitoring the same folder twice. Duplicate songs can appear when, for example, both C:\Music a...

duplicate emails received
I've been receiving duplicate emails. This doesn't happen with all the emails I receive, only with some of them. "Leave a copy on the server" is not checked. I don't know the reason why this happens. Can somebody help me. Thanks in advance. ...

Delete duplicate record
Hi, I have a table with 10,000 rows and 10 columns. Column 1 has text values, I want to delete the record if they have a duplicate, that is delete all the records. So if Column 1 has a two, three, four,... rows with the same value I would delete ALL the two, three, four... rows. I have a query that finds the duplicate, but how do you delete this? Thanks for your help on this Dear Jeff, You could create an exact same table structure without any records. In that new table make the column 1 the primary key. Then append the table. "Jeff" wrote: > Hi, > > I have a t...