Can't View Applied Task Update Requests and Errors

While under the Applied Task Update Requests and Errors view in PWA I clicked
on the hyperlink for a task name to show the history but instead I received
the following message:
"You do not have sufficient permissions to view the specified page. Please
contact your administrator for permissions to view this page."

I'm not the person who approved the task, but I am an admin in Project
Server. So, why can't I see the history?

Thanks
Patrick

Sinister --

Even though you are part of the Administrators group in PWA, are you members
of other security Groups as well?  If so, remove your user account from
those other Groups and see if this resolves the problem.  And let us know if
this helps.

--
Dale A. Howard [MVP]
VP of Educational Services

"Sinister" <Sinister@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> While under the Applied Task Update Requests and Errors view in PWA I
> clicked
> on the hyperlink for a task name to show the history but instead I
> received
> the following message:
> "You do not have sufficient permissions to view the specified page. Please
> contact your administrator for permissions to view this page."
>
> I'm not the person who approved the task, but I am an admin in Project
> Server. So, why can't I see the history?
>
> Thanks
> Patrick

0
Dale

VB: Type incompatibility error!?
Hello, I've got the following code in one of my forms: If Me.dispo.Value < 0 Then Me.dispo.ForeColor = "255" Else: Me.dispo.ForeColor = "000" End If This works fine on all of my computers except ONE. On this one I get a runtime error 13: Type incompatibility. But I don't see why? And all of the PCs are using Access 2003. Does anyone have an idea how to resolve this? Any help is greatly appreciated, Jerome hi Jerome, Jerome wrote: > I've got the following code in one of my forms: > If Me.dispo.Value < 0 Then > Me.dispo.ForeColor ...

Mail Messages HTML Viewing

system error
i have a error NTVDM has encountered an error c0h how do i repair this ...

Xml error: Namespace Manager or Xslt context needed.This query has
I am using VB.Net. My program is to connect to a remote IPAddress. Once, it verifies the login information it should display the SessionID and enable some button . I appreciate your help and thanku in advance When I run the pgm , I get the error: Can't parse login information. Namespace Manager or XsltContext needed. This query has a prefix, variable or userdefined function. I have added the Try-catch in all my functions. In ParseLoginResponse function, it catches the above exception. I am inclding all the functions I am using below: Private Function SendXmlRequest(ByRef xml As St...

Unknown error 0x9004010f
I loaded Outlook 2002, then Office 2003 without Outlook 2003. I am getting Unknown error 0x9004010f when trying to set up an Exchange account. Any help would be greatly appreciated. You might want to try reinstalling Outlook 2002. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "John" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01d801c3d484$53bb9600$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I loaded Outlook 2002, then Office 2003 without Outlook > 2003. I am getting Unknown error 0x9004010f wh...

View Webpage

Excel Error #2
"Some chart types cannot be combined with other chart types. Select a different chart type." I receive this error whenever i click insert chart in all office applications even within excel itself. Tried disabling Norton Internet Security 2007, problem persists. Tried running Diagnostics, problem persists. Any solutions? Version of Excel? - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "kwpang1" <kwpang1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7458A216-6...

New hotfix for event error
A number of users have reported this error in their CRM application event logs where it says cannot clean up activitybase table. Microsoft now has a hot fix for this issue as per this article TechKnowledge Microsoft CRM Deletion Service Failure Error "Cannot Clean Up ActivityBase Table" in the Application Event Log on the Microsoft CRM Server Return to previous page Document ID: 30380 Date Created: 4/24/2003 Date Last Modified: 12/8/2003 3:56:45 PM Language: English - United States C...

Forms in two differant views

Errors deleting email: Unknown error and very slow deleting messag
I am running Exchange 2010 with a mixture of Outlook 2003 & 2007 clients. When deleting messages some users receive "unknown error", others take a long time for the message to disappear from the folder list (sometimes up to a minute). Any ideas how to fix this? I have a lot of perturbed users over this thing. Thanks! ...

worker declines task, manager accepts it, but worker still is assigned to the task
Hello, I have a problem with declining tasks. I try to do it as described in "Microsoft Office Project Server 2003 Project Managers Guide". Worker (resource) logs into Project Web Access, enters "tasks" tab. There he chooses one task and clicks "decline". Then manager logs into Project Web Access and enters "updates" tab. In this tab he chooses to accept this change, then clicks "update" button. MS Project starts and opens the project. According to documentation, in this moment the change which is just being accepted should be incorp...

Forcing a view to be the active view

[ANN] Office 2004 update 11.2.3
Hi All, The Office 11.2.3 update is out :-) http://www.microsoft.com/mac/downloads.aspx?pid=download&location=/mac/d ownload/office2004/Office2004_11.2.3.xml&secid=4&ssid=29&flgnosysreq=Tru e Time to update... You can either grab it thorough the link I gave (but it goes over several lines which is sometimes a pain) or use the Check for updates command in the Help menu of any Office app. The update is available in multiple languages. The release notes on the page I cited are rather extensive, Corentin -- --- Mac:MS MVP (Francophone) ...

Coustom view

OL98 start up view

Changing View -- All Folders

Excel 2007 Form errors in calculations
I created a form in Excel 2007 that uses calculations. The calculations in the form work great on my home computer (WINDOWS 7, Excel 2007), BUT the calculations do not calculate at work using the same file. At work we have Excel 2007 and XP on a network. I've tried it on one of my co-worker's computer, no luck. I sent the same file to a friend who uses XP and Excel 2003 and it works just fine. What could it possibly be wrong?? ...

Help!
my computer won't install any updates - i have tried changing the settings as it says in the trouble shooting but it doesn't help. It just says 'error: Windows is updating new updates, please try again in a few minutes.' Its Code:80240016. But its been weeks and still no updates have been installed. Help please. HateComps wrote: > my computer won't install any updates - i have tried changing the > settings as it says in the trouble shooting but it doesn't help. It > just says 'error: Windows is updating new updates, please try again > in a ...

Modifying Activities associated view 10-01-04
I have tried the unsuported fix involving: http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id= 00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899 The view opens fine but I am unable to save as is or make changes... I get the message "the Item Id is invalid." Please help Make sure you include the braces around the view ID GUID. http://crmserver/tools/viewEditor/viewManager.aspx?id={00000000-0000-0000-00AA-000010001899} CR "Sean T." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:161701c4a7bb$d3779910$3501280a@phx.gbl: > I have tried the unsuported fix inv...

Calendar View?

Custom Fields in Views.. 04-22-10
Good Afternoon, We are working with a MOPS 2007 and WSS 3.0 SP2 (no c.u.'s) environment, and have created several enterprise custom fields at the task level. We can use and see them just fine in the schedules in Project Professional 2007, but when we try to add them to the 'my assignments' and 'assignment details' views, the custom data does not show up....any thoughts? Thanks! and have a great spring! Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Get Silverlight 4 Installed: Tips and Tricks http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/05910e...

CRM 4.0 Rollup Update 9
Hi all, Now I have CRM 4.0 without Rollup Update (New installation) and I want install Rollup update 9 (after install Rollup Update 7 for client and Datamanager). My question is: There are many registry key that I must change but I don't understand which registry keys I must change client side, which registry keys I must change server side and which registry keys I must change booth client and server side. Can you explain me? Thanks Hi Davide- Which registry keys are you thinking of changing? Are you referring the the Update Rollup KB where you can manually enable some fixes ...