I really like this view in PWA 2007, but I would like to replace one column
with another.  Is this view customizeable?

Randy --

Bad news, my friend.  This view is not customizable, nor is the view shown
in the Task Updates customizable (which many users wish it was).  Hope this
help.

--
Dale A. Howard [MVP]
VP of Educational Services

"Randy Schmid" <RandySchmid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I really like this view in PWA 2007, but I would like to replace one
> column
> with another.  Is this view customizeable?

0
Dale

Applied Task Update Requests and Errors into project plan
Using MS Project Server 2007 and Timesheets. I have several task updates that were cancelled in the Queue. They now display in PWA Task Updates page in the Applied Requests and Errors view as "X" errors. each task is labeled as accepted by the PM. How do I get these to push into the project plan or back to the task updates page to re-approve? I tried using the Sync Protected Actuals feature in the plan, but nothing happen. -- Mike F Mike -- I think you need to ask the team members to resubmit their updates so that the PMs can reapprove them. Hope this he...

Can't View Applied Task Update Requests and Errors
While under the Applied Task Update Requests and Errors view in PWA I clicked on the hyperlink for a task name to show the history but instead I received the following message: "You do not have sufficient permissions to view the specified page. Please contact your administrator for permissions to view this page." I'm not the person who approved the task, but I am an admin in Project Server. So, why can't I see the history? Thanks Patrick Sinister -- Even though you are part of the Administrators group in PWA, are you members of other security Groups as ...

Delete option in Applied Task Update Requests and Errors Page
What happens exactly when a line item here is selected and the delete button is clicked? Does a previously applied (accepted) update to a particular assignment get removed from the project in the draft database? In other words, would you do this to remove incorrect updates from the plan? When would this be useful? Thanks, Andy Novak UNT Andy -- No. It only removes the history of the task update being applied. It does NOT remove the update from the Microsoft Project file. Hope this helps. -- Dale A. Howard [MVP] VP of Educational Services msProjectExperts http://ww...