Actual work not showing in Resource Assignments or OLAP

After actuals were entered through My Tasks in PWA, approved and published
they were still not visible through the resource assignment view or the OLAP
reports. The information was available and correct when viewing it in the
resource usage view in Project Professional. We are on MS Project Server 2007.
Has anyone ever had this problem or know of any reasons why this would happen?

Tyr first validating that the actuals appear in PWA under Resource
Assignments views, this will tell you if the project publish worked.

Then make sure the OLAP cube ran successfully after you validated the
actuals were in PWA (Published DB)

Also check Server Settings>Manage Queue for any failed publish or cube
building jobs.

Jonathan

"EJSett" <EJSett@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> After actuals were entered through My Tasks in PWA, approved and published
> they were still not visible through the resource assignment view or the
> OLAP
> reports. The information was available and correct when viewing it in the
> resource usage view in Project Professional. We are on MS Project Server
> 2007.
> Has anyone ever had this problem or know of any reasons why this would
> happen?

0
Jonathan

Citibank Not working
When I try and add account on MoneyCentral I get: Add Accounts Technical problems prevented us from adding your accounts at this time. Please try again later. This is going on for a week now. ...

Other functions don't work now. Help
Arvi; I tried what you have below and now I am getting a "#VALUE" in colums A & B. Steve > "Arvi Laanemets" <garbage@hot.ee> wrote in message > news:uBPRixxsDHA.2444@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > > Hi > > > > > > > =IF(OR(G1="",ISERROR(SEARCH("risking",$G1))),"",VALUE(MID(G1,SEARCH("risking > > ",$G1)+8,SEARCH("to win",$G1)-SEARCH("risking",$G1)-8))) > > =VALUE(LEFT(K1,FIND(" ",K1))) > > =IF(G1="","",VALUE(MID(G1,SEARCH("...

Duplicate Emails in Assigned Queue
When an email is sent to a sales queue and is then assigned to a user the email is displayed multiple times in the users Assigned queue. Each email link displays the same email but this is causing users Assigned queues to appear 3 times the size that they really are. There are other threads relating to this problem, all are unresolved. One indicates that there is a hotfix available but I have been unable to locate this. Any help would be appreciated, thanks. We get this if the e-mail is sent to more than one user. Each user receives the e-mail and the exchange thing redirects each c...

ThisWorkbook.Path not working?
any ideas why when i call "thisworkbook.path" nothing is returned? like it's null - not even being assigned... thanks! Has the workbook been saved? roadie.girl@gmail.com wrote: > > any ideas why when i call "thisworkbook.path" nothing is returned? > like it's null - not even being assigned... > > thanks! -- Dave Peterson ...

How does the TRANSPOSE command work?
For the life of me, i can't figure it out. I've tried highlighting, not highlighting, i'm just stupid. if a1:c1 = 1,2,3 and i want a2, a3, a4 = 1, 2, 3, step by step (including highlighting because I can't get it to work), how would you use the transpose command? I know...SIMPLE question, but I can't get it to work for the life of me!!! Hi AJ easiest option highlight A1:C1 copy click on A2 choose edit / paste special tick the transpose box press OK if you REALLY want to use the transpose function (and this is one of the first things i learnt from this ng!) then c...

Budget and Actual Income
I'm using Money 2006 Deluxe. How can I figure out what amounts money is using to calculate my Actual Income on the Budget Summary Screen? It would be nice to drill down on the amount and see what is include. The reason I'm asking is because the amount is not what I think it should be base on 2 paychecks and X money in cash we receive in rent this month so far. The actual value is actually hundreds of dollars more and I'm trying to figure out why. "Shadowz" <Shadowz@NoSpam.com> wrote in message news:11g1hosr69g7b26@corp.supernews.com... > I'm us...

Create rule only works once
In outlook 2003, some email I want gets automatically place in the deleted file. I create a rule for the sender to place it in the inbox. The next time the mail goes to the inbox, but then it reverts to the deleted file and I have to repeat the create rule. This goes on and on. Is there a way to make create a rule permanent? ...

InterruptMask...how it works ?
Hello, I'm working with Windows CE 5.0 and I have the following problem. Inside a touch driver, I call InterruptMask(TRUE) to mask the touch IRQ in some conditions. If I touch on the screen when the IRQ is masked all works fine (the touch doesn't responding) but when I call InterruptMask(FALSE) to unmask the touch IRQ, all the IRQ generated previously are sent. Why ?? Does the InterruptMask work fine ?? Thanks, Paolo paolo patierno wrote: > Hello, > I'm working with Windows CE 5.0 and I have the following problem. > Inside a touch driver, I call Interru...

Outlook 2007 Rules work and then get forgotten?
I have reset my rules and alerts more than once but still they work for 3 days and then they seem to be forgotten. I then get the "rule (1)", get a duplicate email and start all over again, and reset - deleting all my rules & alerts. How can fix this problem? -- Living large in So Cal "Laurie" <Laurie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03094AAB-C5FF-4AF4-9951-DD5628E8FE20@microsoft.com... > I then get the "rule (1)", What does this mean? What type of account are you using? -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

button to show/hide delete buttons
I have a form with 3 sub forms nested f0Site, f1Customer, f2PlantSub, f3UnitSub F0Site holds f1Customer f1Customer holds f2PlantSub f2PlantSub holds f3UnitSub Each form has a delete button. btnDelSite, btnDelCust, btnDelPlant and btnDelUnti I need a button on f0Site form that will show/hide the delete buttons within each form. A button to show and hide the delete buttons... eeek -- deb This code will toggle the visibility of the command buttons (SubformControlHoldingf1Customer, SubformControlHoldingf2PlantSub, and SubformControlHoldingf3UnitSub are generic names for the actual names o...

archiving from Outlook Express does not work
I have been successful in getting all of my folders and messages from Outlook express v6 to Outlook 2002. The problem is that archiving does not work on the imported messages. Outlook just does not seem to recognize them as messages to be archived. Anybody else see this? Is there a work around? Thanks!! Export from OE to keep the received dates. Outlook operates on modified dates, so your newly added items have a date as of today. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail ...

distribution of work
how do i allocate a job to different people, lets say I have 259 phone nos. to be distributed to 10 people how do i format this as every day the no. of phone nos keep changing and the no. of employees keep varying if one of the employees is on an off. please help me understand this Dude you are asking a wrong question in this group. I group is realated to only excel charts(Graphs) ...

GoDaddy cert stuffed up SBS 2003 site (w' ISA), OWA, OMA etc not working...
I've installed a new GoDaddy SSL turbo cert on a domain - as my undertanding is that Outlook HTTP over RPC will not work in an SBS 2003 R2 Premium environment with ISA installed, with the self-generated cert (which, BTW, has been working fine so far - but not for Outlook HTTP over RPC). So I've made put the cert on the server, transferred it to the default website, deleted the old temp site I used to generate the CSR and bring the cert in etc. All good, but now little is working.... The domain and cert is generated for adrock.com - so ... http://adrock.com/excha...

12.0.1 Does not show up in auto-updater
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I have seen this on each of the nearly 20 machine's I've tried this on (different companies). When I click the "check for updates" in Word, it always says "There are no updates available at this time". Each time I have had to come to this site to download the 12.0.1 update and install in manually. What is wrong with the updater application? It hasn't caught this update ONCE yet on any of the machines I have tested. Again, different machines, different offices, etc... Thanks. In article ...

storing custom resource data in text format #2
Hi, When I try to insert a resource file, I can choose among standard resource types such as icon, bitmap, dialog, cursor and HTML. I wish to store some SQL text. When I try to insert this as a custom resource, it always assumes it to be binary data, which makes editing it from within the resource editor a pain in the ... So currently I am storing this under "HTML" type, as it is the only resource type that lets me insert text files. Is there some way for me to insert my own "SQL" resource type, and let the resource editor know that this category is "text" en no...

You are working without a word work file.....
On one particular machine we are having a problem with editing a word document (only 118kb in size, mainly text with the school logo at the top). When the document is opened the member of staff starts to edit it and all of the sudden word freezes with the following error: You are working without a word work file and memory is nearly full. Save your work. I've googled and found an article about making a registry change HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Office\Word\11.0\Options Added a DWORD called CACHESIZE with a decimal value of 512. This doesn't appeared to have solved t...

How to Always show Filter
I want to always show the filter, even if someone try to remove it. It should remove the criteria from the all filter but show the filter always. Any help on this will be appreciate. You could protect the sheet and use the protection option "use auto filter". -- Jim Cone Portland, Oregon USA . http://www.mediafire.com/PrimitiveSoftware . Special Sort Excel add-in (30 ways to sort) "Amit Sony" <amitkumarsony2412@gmail.com> wrote in message news:02b2466a-01ed-40ad-98f5-566dad8640e2@rg1g2000pbc.googlegroups.com... >I want to always show the filter, even if s...

Actual expenses
Can someone please tell me how you get your actual expenses to show up in the budget and spending tracker?? I have downloaded my statements and such, but the software is not pulling that info into the budget. How do you do this?? Thank you! ...

Business Works Gold Integration
Hi Has anyone integrated Business Works Gold with RMS? Thanks Ricardo ...

Caclulated Field Doesn't Always Work Properly
I have a simple little DB that tracks my time and attendance at work. One of the calculated fields on the form tracks the week number. I have a calculated control with a default value of: =Format([Date_Work],"ww") It works properly if I'm entering the date during the current week. Today's date is 12-06-2007 and the calculated control displays week number 49. However, if I inadvertently miss a day and try to enter it 1 or 2 weeks later, the calculated control displays the current week number. For example, if I enter the date worked as 09/01/2007 today, the calculated ...

new ...delete not working
Hi, Check out the following code char* t=new char[1000]; t="sdfsdf"; delete t; at delete t; statement , MSVC 6.0 generates Abort: Unhandled exception Why? Help ! sandSpiderX : Hi, : : Check out the following code : char* t=new char[1000]; On the line above, you point t to a newly allocated buffer : t="sdfsdf"; Now, you point t away from the buffer, to a block of memory somewhere else : delete t; and then try to delete it. : : at delete t; : statement , MSVC 6.0 generates Abort: Unhandled exception : : Why? If you want to write into the block of memory, ...

Outlook email links not working
I have Outlook 2003 and when I click on an email link on a website (someone@somewhere.com) Outlook displays an error message: "Can't create the item." if Outlook is open. If it's closed, it displays the error message "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Can't create the item." Does anybody know what might cause this and how to fix it? I've tried the Detect and Repair feature in Outlook but, as usual, it didn't help. ...

Print Actual Size
Have a nightmare time, i have some labels that i have made using excel there are 2 rows and 24 columns. they are exactly the same size however, when i print them out on A3 paper which it just fits when margins are expanded, the cells start of at the right size but then gradually get smaller. WHY!!!! why can i not just print actual size. thank you in advance Stevene, might be easier to use word to print the labels For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source have a look here http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateA...

Sort not working correctly
I created a report for a query. When I sort the desired field most of the records sort correctly, but some records do not. This phenomenon happened both in the query and the report. I was able to solve the query sort problem by highlighting the column in the data set view and right click ascending. The mixed sort continues in the report weather I use Order By On or the Sorting and Grouping dialog box. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? -- Regards, Frank Frank <buckfd@gmail.com.(donotspam)> wrote: >I created a report for a query. When I sort the desired field most of the ...

Change the formatting of row by select a single cell & Editing should be working #2
Hi All; I require such a sheet code which can help me in Changing the formatting of row (like A1:A25) of selected cell (A4 is Selected) and allow me to use editing (Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo etc). Currently I'm Using following code but this does not allow me to use editing (Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo etc) and I can not decide the range for working this sheet code. Any kind help is appreciated. Private Sub Search_Click() Sheets("Quick Search").Visible = True ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.Visible = False Sheets("Quick Search").Select End Sub Private Sub Workshe...